Five Mums Ch. 39 - Chocolate Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opposite the couch was a ranch slider opening up onto a large deck.

I followed Janice into the room watching her black ass move as she crawled into the bedroom. Janice stopped by the end of the bed, stood up and sat on it. Must be her defiant streak surfacing again I thought. As she sat there.

"Make yourself comfortable." I said, more thinking aloud, than talking.

"I needed something comfy, thanks to someone." She spat back.

"Touche. But that's what you get for disrespecting Yana." I said.

"Now enough of this too and fro banter, you lured me here to fuck you, so let's get on with it." I mockingly said to Janice.

Janice turned and looked at me, resting on the bed.

"Well? I'm doing what you wanted. But I seriously need some 'stimulation' before we make a start." I said. Insinuating that I was shall we say 'floppy.' Which I wasn't . But Janice didn't need to know that.

"What, that will never do, I like my white boys, strong, hard and virile." Janice replied as she brought her legs up on the bed and then knelt on the bed.

Janice knelt on the bed opposite me, Kneeling with her legs apart. She did look fine, I found myself agreeing with David that white lingerie on black skin was quite a contrast and an alluring contrast at that.

"What you want me to do?" Janice asked, her tone and voice seemingly changed.

I looked at her and had a quick think.

"Strip for me, nice and slow and seductively. And then after I've fucked you in all your holes and exhausted your pussy, I have a few questions for you. But strip for me first. But don't leave the bed." I said.

"Is that all?" Janice sarcastically asked.

"Yep, for now at least." I commented back.

"Okay." Janice replied back. She then started to move around. She started to bend forward so her boobs were visible as she bent forward. She then closed her legs and knelt on the bed. Before lying on her stomach. She then moved her hips and chest up and down. Similar to doing 'The worm.' As she lay on her stomach, she looked at me, smiled, poked her tongue out, smiled, gave me the finger, then smiled again. After her last smile she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She came up off her tummy and holding onto her bra in front of her. Then still holding on her bra, holding it by placing an arm over it. She came back up into a kneeling position. Then she turned around so her back was facing me. Then she sat cross legged on the bed. And leaned forward. So, I had a good view of her back. Then she rotated back around to face me. And then after giving another finger gesture and a smile she grasped her bra in one hand and then threw it over into the corner.

"If you want it get up and go and get it." Janice hissed. I didn't really care; it wasn't the bra I was interested in it was more what the bra held.

I looked over at Janice's chest. She did have big tits and full. Just the slightest amount of droop. And she had large areolas, that surrounded her nipples. And with her dark skin, the areolas were pointing forward like two bloody great dirty headlights. Her nipples which were also black I noticed despite her defiance and profanities hurled at me were rock hard.

She then licked both of her index fingers before reaching down and rubbing her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers. Seemingly to make them hard, or to give me the illusion she was making them hard. She rubbed them for a while and tweaked them, almost like she was using them to tune in a radio station. Then she dribbled some drool onto her chest and started to spread her drool over and over her tits. Making her dark skin shine and glisten as a result. Then she changed to a kneeling position again and turned so her ass was facing me. She then dribbled onto her hand and spread her drool over and over her ass as she went into a doggy position and made her ass and it's red marks shine as well. She then went back into a kneeling position and ran her hands down her sides, placing her fingers under the sides of her G-String. And started pulling it down before turning on her knees so she was facing me, and pulling the G-String right off down to her knees.

I could see her pubic triangle with its expanse of full pubic hair. Black against her black skin. She then ran her fingers down to her pussy and proceed to rub it with her right hand, before bringing it back up glistening as it was covered in glistening juice.

I watched her and was hard, I motioned Janice back over to me. I undid my pants and raised my hips so as to slide both my pants and boxers down past my knees as I sat. Janice came over, presented her right hand to me, and proceeded to half give, half force it into my mouth so I could taste her juice.

"Get down and suck on it." I commanded Janice as I motioned to my hard dick.

My dick was hard and upright and getting more so with each passing moment.

Janice knelt down on the floor between my open legs. She hovered my dick and then instead of bringing her head down onto my aching cock. She scooped her tits up one underneath each hand and leaned forward. My white dick was suddenly sandwiched between two large soft ebony pillows. As Janice proceeded to titty fuck me. She moved it up and down in between her pillows of skin and titty fucked me with varying depth and speed. Slow and shallow, fast, and deep, slow, and deep, fast, and shallow. She got it somewhat slick with the saliva that she had previously slathered over her tits.

But she needed some more, I half expected her to either start sucking me or to dribble some more saliva down onto my cock. But she moved over to her left and quickly slid open a drawer in the chest of drawers beside me and pulled out a small bottle of lube. She showed it to me. 'personal lubricant, edible and tasteless.' It had on the bottle.

"So, I can lube it up and still suck it." Janice commented. She then Brought her tits back under one arm and with the other raised the bottle up above her head and squeezed a good amount of the lube down onto her squeezed together tits. It flowed down out of the bottle a good couple of feet before landing and pooling on the top of her cleavage. Before she put the bottle down and then while still titty fucking me and holding her heavy tits with one arm, she used her free hand to spread the lube all over her pendulous tits.

Before starting to titty fuck me again this time a nice steady rhythm and depth, She supported both her tits with her left arm supporting them. While her right hand reached down and rubbed my balls as she titty fucked me. I sat there, my cock between Janice's tits my balls in her hand. I sat there with my eyes closed until I sensed something. I looked down and saw that Janice was smiling.

I sat up and struggled to move my cock out of the vice like grip, she had made with her tits. But my cock sprang free.

"Now you black bitch, fucking suck on it." I said as I grabbed her by her hair and forced her head down onto my cock. She hesitated like she was against the idea, whether it was real, or she pretended to be against it, I don't know, but I just kept forcing her head down onto my rock-hard cock. I encountered a bit of resistance as I entered her mouth due to her gritting and clenching her teeth. I slapped her across the face with my left hand as I continued my cock hungrily into her mouth.

Janice refused to unclench her teeth, until my third slap across her face. After that, my cock slid easily to the back of her throat, as it reached the back of her throat, I held it there. Putting my weight behind the hand that held her on it.

I wrapped a large handful of hair around my right hand and held her there by it. I kept it there, Janice wasn't really sucking, she had a hard cock placed in her mouth and she simply started swirling her tongue around my hard cock as she was held there. I pushed her head a little bit further, my cock was so far don her throat, even my pubic hair was now in her mouth. Her saliva was building up behind my cock, desperate to escape. I pushed her down more, Janice started to gag and dry retch, she wanted to swallow the saliva, but I was so far down her throat she couldn't. She started to dry retch; I held her down even further. Then she started to have snot come out in bubbles out of her nostril.

I looked down at her, her head impaled on my cock, Her chin was covered in drool, snot running out of one nostril, her eyes watering making her mascara run down her cheeks. She looked a total mess.

I held her down as I reached out with my left hand and slapped her ass a few times.

"Well, I finally got you to be quiet, you mouthy sarcastic English slut." I said. And then slapped her face and ass again.

I then pulled her head up by her hair and looked her in the face. I spat in her face.

"Now you mouthy, sarcastic, mean black bitch, are you going to suck me like a good little girl?" I asked Janice.

Janice just opened her mouth to release a tsunami of drool, it cascaded out of her mouth and flowed down onto her big, black tits, then around and over her nipples, before forming a small puddle on the floor in front of her.

Even now when I thought I had finally tamed her, as she sat covered in snot, spit, tears and mascara, her top half shining and glistening with a combination of drool and lube oil.

She was kneeling on the floor , her face and hair a mess, she smiled at me, poked her tongue out at me, giving me the impression, she was going to be compliant. I don't why I sometimes got rough with women, in Yana's case, it was a combination of passion and lust, but in this case with Janice, it was because I totally pissed off with her.

She lulled me into a sense of dominance, then she smiled at me again, then raised her hand up and gave me the finger.

"Fuck you. You and that dumb Russian airhead you fuck." She quickly spat.

She smiled as she knelt there. As it slowly sank in what she had said to me. I reached forward and grabbed her by her hair, manhandling her across my lap. I placed her across my lap moving from right to left. Her body from her tits up to her head, hanging over my left thigh.

I thought Janice was being totally defiant. But what I noticed as I manhandled her across my lap. Was her hard nipples. In fact, her nipples were so hard, that as I pulled her tits over the top of my lap. I could feel a sensation on top of my skin, much like having the tip of a pencil run over my skin.

Was she being defiant because she was horny? Or was she horny because she was being defiant? I think I was sure of one thing, which was her belittling of Yana, really pressed my buttons.

I grabbed her hair in my left hand yanking her head up, hard. So hard it was forced not only up but back. Then I started to give her ten of the best.

"What did you say?" I asked in an angry tone.

"Fuck you. You and that dumb Russian airhead you fuck." Janice responded.

"Want to apologize?" I teased.

"Fuck off." Was Janice's overly eloquent reply.

"Ok then." I said with a sigh. And then starting spanking her ass.

After each spank I would count until we reached ten.

After I had dispensed punishment for a second time, I let Janice slide off my lap, she collected herself and then knelt in front of me. Licking her hands, she lubricated my cock before lowering her head willingly onto my swollen, engorged member.

As she knelt in front of me, she reached her arms over the tops of my thighs and took my cock in hand almost she was holding a cone of ice cream. And then just like an ice cream she started to lick it.

Gripping the base and licking the shaft, up and down and then around and around. She hungrily licked the shaft for a few minutes for a few minutes her long pink tongue, swirling around the entire girth of my shaft. Then licked it, from the base up to head and then down again. Then she proceeded to open her mouth and she slid my cock into her waiting mouth. First only the tip. She sucked tightly on the head and used her tongue to quickly excite me by swirling her tongue around the head, first anti- clockwise then clockwise. Then she sucked it some more before swirling the head a bit more. Before plunging it back in her mouth. She repeated this cycle about five times then changed. The second cycle she repeated it the same except the final plunge went right down to the base, a quick plunge and then when her lips touched by base, she sprang it back up to the tip. She did this cycle five times, she did each cycle five times, as well as doing the final plunge to the base and swirling her tongue around the base, and doing it but when she reached the base, she swirled her tongue around and around, before ascending back up to the tip slowly and swirling her tongue around and around as she slowly climbed back up.

After she had done each cycle five times she got up to the tip, before pulling her head off and proceeding to teabag my balls. She would lick each ball five times, then suck it five times, then take both balls in her mouth and swirl her tongue around while my balls were gagging her mouth. After she done each of these five times. I was thinking Janice as thing for the number five and doing things methodically. She moved her head down and level with my brown hole. She then poked her tongue into my ass once, then licked around the outside clockwise, again five times. Then anti-clockwise again five times. Then a quick probe into my ass. Then around the inside anti-clockwise then clockwise again five times. I was ascending the heights of pleasure and lust. I was getting more turned on than a Christmas tree covered in lights. On the last cycle she reached up with one hand and proceeded to wank me five times as she completed the last cycle on my ass. She then lifted her head back up and started doing the original cycle of sucking my cock before repeating it again five times. She definitely had a thing for the number five.

Then I pushed her head off me, stood up and took my shirt off and then helped her up and made her sit on the couch. As we swapped places.

"What? No pulling or dragging me by my hair? You skinny, small cocked white asshole?" Janice spat.

"That's enough of your racist rants." I said as I reached out and slapped her across the face.

Janice just poked her tongue out at me.

"Now be a good girl and open your legs." I politely said.

"Whatever." She answered as she opened her legs, and I held her left leg and laid it on top of the couch's arm. So, she was effectively spread wide open.

"Happy, you bastard?" Janice spat.

I looked at her laying back a look of total defiance on her. Sitting comfortably on the couch, her left leg hanging over the arm of the couch. I could see her full bush and the pink inside her chocolate-colored pussy. All the women I had fucked lately had been some form of Caucasian or Asian and the contrast between the inside and outside of their pussies wasn't as prominent, as it was on Janice.

But the thing I was most noticing about Janice and her pussy, wasn't the color palette of her girl organ or the fact that her pubic hair was just as full as the others, but the hair was tighter. It was the fact that it was absolutely dripping with her juice. Somehow something wasn't computing. She gave this air of defiance, but her body was telling me otherwise. I just knelt down in front of her.

"Want to me snack on your pussy?" I asked Janice sarcastically.

"What do you fucking think? You dumb honkie." Janice spat back.

"Now Janice what did we say about the racism? You chalky bitch?" I said as I slapped her face again.

"Did you just call me a Chalky?" Janice said in an unusually placid tone.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"I haven't heard that term for years since I left England. Where did you learn it?" She asked.

"Granddad was a cockney." I replied back.

"Oh, I never knew." Janice answered.

"Yes, and you what else is good about Cockneys and the east end?" I asked.

"Well, I'm originally from near the East End. What?" Janice asked back.

"Well, why are they called Cockney's? I asked.

"Pass." Janice playfully answered back.

"Because their Cocks reach their knees." I laughed.

"Oh, that is classic." Jancie laughed in what must have been the first time I had ever seen her laugh.

At that I dove my tongue straight into her black pussy.

I pried her pussy lips open with two of my fingers, and then dove in and licked her pussy lips from the inside, up the right one, down the left. Then up the left, down the right as I played with her clit.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ, that feels, fucking good. Oh, you filthy little fucker." Janice shouted. Not in the break windows a block away volume that Brandi would scream at, but definitely at an elevated volume.

I continued my assault on her pussy. Licking each lip on the inside and the outside. Licking, sucking, and fingering her clit. Occasionally spitting on her bits to provide lube.

"Gagggh,Gaarrgggg, Ahhhhh,Ahhhhhh,Ohhhhhh. Oh, my fucking Jesus Christ. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god, oh Jesus fucking Christ, fucking, fuck, fuck, fucking Jesus, Jesus fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, Jesus, fuck Jesus. Oh, you fucking little white fucker, fucking fuck with that pecker of yours, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Jesus fuck. Fucking god. Jesus fucking Christ. You little randy fucker, little randy pervert." She cried out.

"Being a bit religious, aren't you? Now where's that bottle of lube gone?" I asked.

She reached down to the pillow beside her and passed me the bottle of lube. I opened it and covered my index finger in lube. I ran my index finger over and in her ass hole. Then I plunged it in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH, JESUS, CHRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT." Janice screamed out as she was obviously feeling the anal intrusion.

"What are you crying about, you've had anal before." I asked.

"Yes, I fucking know, but, But, But you could have fucking told me. And the fucking lube is cold." Janice retorted back.

A result of her defiance led me to put four fingers in her ass and stretching it, as I put first one then up to all four in at once.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,Aaahhhhhhhhhhh." Janice moaned softly as my fingers invaded her ass. I finger fucked her ass I continued to lick and play with her pussy.

I licked and finger fucked her ass for a good while until I decided to fuck her 'good and proper.' As a good Englishman would say.

"Get up and get on the bed, you choc bitch." I commanded as I withdrew from her pussy and ass.

I stood up and Janice straightened up and stood up as well. Just then my phone which was sitting on the couch next to Janice rang. Janice reached down and answered it.

"Hello Anne, oh yes, he's here. Just asking me a few anatomy questions. Yes, well if you can't get a doctor, often a nurse is second best. You know." Janice said down the phone, obviously it was one half of a conversation.

"Oh no he's busy at the moment, but I will tell him you called, yes I'll make him aware." She said. Janice got into Doggy style on the bed. Wriggling her ass as she got into position. I don't know why but I lined myself and started to fuck her gently as she talked to my mother on the phone. All I could hear was one half of a conversation.

"Oh yes, I did hear, and I'm looking forward to going. But with David and every one of his group being either groomsmen or best man, I should have been asked." Janice said to mum as I started to pound her chocolate pussy.

"Oh yes, I am so interested in how a wedding is different. I know I've virtually invited myself and my hubbo." Janice continued

"Oh, thank you so much Anne, so thanks to you it's official, yes put us down for two people, not counting Davy." Janice continued.

"Yes, I would enjoy doing it, he sampled my latest creation too." Janice said.

"Oh yes, well everyone knows at school and there are the usual who don't care and those that do, but they don't know who her new husband is. And most of the school knows she is in the family way but don't know how many is carrying. Yes, I've always been able to get things out of people. Must be my demeanor maybe." Janice continued.