Five Mums Ch. 52 - Yana is Mean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers

"Roll over husband." Yana said.

I rolled over onto my back. My rock hard cock that had gotten harder and harder. Pointing skyward. Yana looked at me. I looked at her.

"Gospodi, ono stalo bol'she?" ( Jesus, has it gotten bigger?) Yana muttered.

I reached down and wrapped two fingers around my base and started to flick it backwards and forwards. Almost like a cobra swaying backwards and forwards in front of snake charmer.

Yana gasped and looked at it again. Maybe it had gotten bigger? Or Yana had just forgotten just how big I was anyway.

I beckoned Yana forward using my index finger. Yana sighed and then climbed on top of me. Stopping momentarily to place her pussy above my cock. Hovering like a dragonfly. Before sitting down. My large, hard cock. Penetrated her pussy. Yana's eyes popped open, and she let out a long, loud gasp as I entered her pussy.

Yana fucked in what she called the 'Cossack' position. Firstly, only going halfway down my cock and then going lower and deeper. Deeper and lower as my huge horsecock probed deeper and deeper. Yana quickly got used to my size again and then she quickened her pace. I reached up and played with her big tits as they bounced up and down. I cupped them one in each hand and teased her nipples as I held them both.

After a while I pushed my legs up bending them at the knees. As I pushed Yana up slightly and she was trapped her ass pressing against my legs as my arms came up and held her by her shoulders down and forward towards me. Her tits touching my chest, being compressed against me as I held her down and kissed her as I took over the fucking.

I fucked fast and deep. My balls touching her pussy lips.

Yana moaned and cried in a pleasurable state of delirium as I did so.

"AAHHH, OOOHHH. O da, Gospodi, unichtozh' moyu kisku etim svoim ublyudkom. Unichtozh' yego, chtoby mne bylo legche vytolknut' iz sebya dvukh tvoikh prekrasnykh detey. Da, chert voz'mi, zastav' menya konchit' na tvoy ogromnyy chlen. Vtolkni v menya svoyego ogromnogo ublyudka do upora. Pust' eto vyydet u menya iz golovy. O, ya chertovski sil'no tebya lyublyu."

( Oh yes, Jesus, fucking destroy my pussy, with that fucker of yours. Destroy it so it is easier for me to push your two beautiful children out of me. Yes fucking make me cum all over your huge fucking cock. Push your huge fucker all the way into me. Make it come out the top of my head. Oh, I fucking love you so fucking very much.) Yana cried in a combination of crying, screaming, moaning and dirty talking in Russian.

"And I love you too. Now what's your name again?" I joked to Yana as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Ah, Natasha." Yana joked back.

I tapped Yana on the ass. And stopped fucking her.

"Otpravit'sya" (get off.) I said to Yana. Yana started to climb off me. She lay down next to me. I got up too and grabbed her by an ankle. Spinning her around so she was laying across the bed, her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I climbed off and having pulling her legs apart I stood between her legs. And I guided my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

I put just the tip into her pussy.

"O da, trakhni menya, lyubimyy. YA tak blizok k tomu, chtoby snova konchit." ( Oh yes, fuck me lover. I am so close to cumming again). Yana softly cried as I did so. I pushed forward into her wet pussy and then brought myself back again after a couple of slow purposeful thrusts in and out. I quickened the pace. As I thrust in and out at a quicker speed. I could hear two things. A loud fap, fap, fap noise as the juices in Yana's pussy got squashed. And Yana, screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AAAHHHH, OOOHHH, Trakhni menya, Trakhni menya." Yana screamed. A combination of screams and extolling me to fuck her, fuck her in Russian. I reached down and grabbed each of her ankles, one in each hand. I pushed them up, so her legs were in a semi spread eagled form. Allowing me to get deeper and deeper. I pushed into deeper and faster.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. AAAHHHH, AAHH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, GURGH, URGH, UUURRRRGGGH." Yana screamed in ecstasy. I could tell she was coming a third time. I was also close o cumming too. I looked down and could see her abdominal muscles tighten, tighten hard. Each contraction coinciding with a deep sigh.

I let go of her ankles and leaned forward almost laying on top of her. Her nipples touched me as I lay on her. They were so hard. I was certain her nipples were going to cut me. I looked deeply into her eyes. I kissed her, passionately and deeply.

Yana embraced me around my back. Holding me tighter to her. Then she held me close, squeezing me into her tight. And biting my bottom lip.

Then I felt a warm liquid on my cock, deep inside her. Yana was cumming as I was inside her. I kissed her back and held her closer and tighter. As I too came . I came flooding her womb with my warm, sweet white liquid. Hopefully, I didn't drown my kids out again.

I filled her pussy, with about three spurts of cum, before I collapsed on top of her. I just lay there panting.

Yana held me close recovering from her cumming as well. Before tapping me on the back.

"So slow to recover from exercise. You should have tried harder in my gym class." Yana said jokingly patting me on the back.

I sighed and rolled off her.

"Wow that was incredible." I said as I lay next to her. Yana got up and supported herself on one arm as she lay on her side and ran her hand all over me.

"Da, it was." Yana agreed.

"Hey what do you mean YOUR gym class. I was never in your class." I said as what she had said sunk in.

"Haha, I know I was just seeing if you were listening." Yana laughed.

"I listen to everything you say." I joked back.

"Let's just lay back and talk." I said.

"Da, good idea." Yana said as we both lay back on the bed. Turning to face the right way. With our heads on the pillows.

" I want to talk to you about the house." Yana said.

"Yes lets." I said as Yana lay her head on my chest.

I was thinking, cast iron, clawfoot, roll top bath in either black or white, with a telephone tap set. A double vanity with his and hers taps and sinks and a double shower for the bathroom. Thoughts?" Yana said.

"Yes, just visualizing it." I said as I shut my eyes and visualised it.

After a couple of minutes. Yes I like the sound of it. But I think the vanity cabinets, sinks and inside of the bath should be in white. But the outside of the bath should be in black with gold taps and feet." I said.

"Oh yes, we are thinking exactly the same thing. Oh, we are so connected. And the kitchen?" Yana excitedly said.

"Yes I agree but I would like chrome knobs on the kitchen cabinetry, apart from that my dream kitchen is the same plan as yours." I said.

"Yay. Now we better get ready to go and see Tanya and Rose." Yana said as she went to get out of bed.

"Who's Tanya and Rose?" I asked as I got out of bed behind her.

"Tanya is the designer and Rose is the builder." Yana said.

"Lady builder unusual." I said as I followed Yana into the bathroom.

"Yes but she is good." Yana said as she reached in and turned the shower on.

"And Tanya? She Russian?" I asked.

"Nyet, just Russian name. But she is also very good. Now coming in to join me?" Yana said as she climbed into the shower.

"Of course." I answered as I climbed in with her.

Yana and I showered each other, spending about half an hour in the shower, soaping, scrubbing, lathering, and rinsing each other. As well as passionately kissing and massaging various body parts of each other. Before I did something for the first time which I have always enjoyed doing since. I washed Yana's luxurious long blonde hair. Using her favourite Apple flavoured shampoo. Yana enjoyed it too.

Then we got out and dried each other. Before getting dressed ready to walk the two houses down to meet Tanya and Rose.

Yana wore a nice pastel pink short sleeved blouse and black officey type pants as well as black leather slip on shoes with small heels as she mainly taught classroom curriculum now. I wore a light blue shirt and black cargo pants. Before we left and walked two houses down hand in hand.

As we walked Yana mentioned that she wondered what was in the water at school, as first Carmel gave birth to twins, then she was expecting twins possibly triplets and now my ex form teacher Emma was expecting twins as well.

I teasingly said I had no idea, but I didn't let on that Emma's set was mine too.

We arrived at our new house. There was an Audi saloon and a Ute parked in the driveway.

I knocked on the front door.

A woman answered the door.

"Oh hello, nice to see you both again. Is Yana with you?" A tallish slender woman in her mid-40's with brunette hair in a black business suit said. This was Emily the agent.

Yana entered.

"Oh, hello Yana. Your designer and builder are already here. I'm just here to let you all in and lock up after you." Emily said.

Before calling out to Rose and Tanya.

Rose and Tanya came out from down the hallway.

"Hello Yana, so good to see you. And this must be your handsome husband. I'm Tanya and this is my contractor Rose." An early thirties woman with black hair said. She was wearing a black business type suit with a mini skirt with a white blouse and black high heels. Her black hair was up. She gestured to a woman with her, she was maybe late twenties with blonde hair in a ponytail. She was wearing a light blue denim pair of overalls, with short legs. A red t-shirt underneath and a pair of tan work boots. That was Rose. She also had a sleeve tattoo on her right arm which consisted of a tangle of roses in different colours.

All three of them were about a size ten. But Rose was muscular. I was trying hard to chase the idea of fucking all three of them together, must like my FFFM foursome with Grace, Brandi, and mum.

But I cast it from my mind. Tanya and Rose led us into the bathroom and explained their ideas for the bathroom and then for the kitchen as we stood in the kitchen.

Yana and I communicated ours and ours and theirs weren't too far apart. We finalised a design for both rooms and Rose would get back to Yana with a price, but estimated that it wouldn't be far form twenty thousand all up for both rooms and would take about a week. Yana signalled her acceptance.

Emily just spent the whole time sitting on the couch looking out the window. Before we all left, and Emily locked up behind us. Emily mentioning that she could have a word to the owners that as they were moving out to a retirement village next week a month early. She could see if Rose could come in early and complete the work before Yana and I moved in. Rose gave her card and said it could work. Emily said she would be in touch with both Rose and ourselves about it. And then locked up behind us. Yana and I walked back home. Yana happy.

Emily got into the Audi and drove away, Tanya drove away in the Toyota corolla that was on the road, Rose drove away in the Ute.

Yana said she wanted some fish and chips for lunch. So, after yana gave me her 'super-secret scrapbook. Which contained her ideas and scribblings for the wedding. So, I could just this once show Janice her pictures for the cake she like. But I had to swear on my mother's grave not to look any further in it as it contained ' Super-secret lady wedding stuff.' Yana and I drove to first the chip shop and then the Lagoon in Shmel. Yana's hand in its usual place and then after having a picnic lunch and Yana a swing I dropped Yana off at school before driving off to Janices. Promising to pick her up after school.

Yana kissed me and I drove off happy. Next stop Janice's.

milfman23
milfman23
213 Followers