Five Mums Ch. 56 - Ginger Lady

Story Info
Ginger Lady? Mum or Whiskey?
4.5k words
4.38
2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 56 - A Ginger Lady.

The phone rang once.

"Oh, hello duu. I am missing you." Yana said.

"That's good, I'm on my way home." I answered.

"Good I am tired so no sex tonight, how was aunty?" Yana said.

"She's good, you meet her tomorrow. See you soon." I said.

"Goodie, see you soon." Yana replied ending with a kiss.

I put my seat belt on and drove out of the carpark. Thinking ' What a night it has been."

I drove through he carpark and out onto the main road. Thinking thank christ for mother's eh? Feeding Yana a line so I could stay a little longer and fuck her younger sister.

But I did get the one longest term crush as well.

I did think also think that Aunty Vicky and Faye would be possibly up for another round. But Maybe that little angel on my shoulder had won over the devil on my other shoulder. And convinced me I need to go back home to my other little angel. My loving, beautiful pregnant fiancé, Yana.

I pondered as I drove about had happened. I had bedded my old intermediate schoolteacher, and my Aunty. My Aunty twice in the space of a few hours. I had baptised my old teacher in the ways of anal. The one thing that struck me was how obedient Faye had been. I half expected her to be the strict, stern teacher. Maybe there was a 'work' Faye and a horny, erotic out of work Faye. And I had got the latter. I also pondered how prophetic Brandi's comment had been, about producing my own football team. Whether she meant my own Soccer or Rugby team. I didn't know and didn't care. But four women, All under the age of forty, each carrying a set of my twins. Eight bouncing little bubs with my gene pool. If Yana had her wish it would be nine. As she was possibly carrying triplets. Yana had hinted to anyone that this set of my babies was hopefully the first of many, we would have.

I was glad that Emma and Natasha would keep the matter of their father secret. Jeanette's didn't pose a problem. As Yana knew about them and their parentage. Then I realised I had cum in Faye's steamy, hot, quivering Pussy as well. Oh god, what if she gets a set of twins as well? That would be ten and all born within a few weeks of each other. At that I started to slightly panic. So, I opened Shmel's window and sped up. Hoping the cool draft of night air would settle me. I also scanned through the radio channels. At his time of night sometimes good music was played. I found one. Playing a song I had always liked. Even though it was at No 1 long before I was born. 'Spinning, Spinning, Spinning' by the NZ band from the late sixties The Simple Image. It had an effect on me. I heard it's opening guitar music play and then the opening line about a cripple teaching the singer how to dance. And even though I was eighteen. I had decided when I was sixteen, that I had wanted this song to be played at my funeral. (Feel free to find it on YouTube.). Why an eighteen year old was planning his funeral. Well, I had lost three schoolmates and my Grandmother in the space of a year. One to suicide, one to a car accident. Two to Cancer. And I just thought that maybe it was time I prepare for the future, so to speak. Then that made me think I will have to change my will. With Marriage and Bubsie's on the way. Not only me but also Yana.

I no time at all I home. I parked Shmel and got out. Waiting for the song to finish.

I then got out and went inside.

The house was in darkness, Yana was probably in bed. Dad was as always asleep. He started surgery at 7am so he went to bed early.

Mum was sitting in her chair, the same chair that she waited up in for us to come home that night Yana had first fucked at the lagoon. The chair with a clear view of the door, next to the lamp. Only this time she wasn't pissed. She was wearing what appeared to be a dark green satin robe. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything else.

"Hello Jay. Nice to have you home. How's that sister of mine?" Mum asked casually.

"Hello mum." I said moving forward into the light.

"Have a seat, I see you are looking reasonable." Mum said gesturing for me to sit beside her.

I took a seat next to her on the two-seater.

"Aunty Victoria is fine. Well, more than fine when I left her. Where's Yana?" I said.

"Yana is on the phone to her family, has been for over an hour. So, she's still awake. If you want to go and fuck her senseless. But you may not have any cum left in you. You naughty boy." Mum teased swirling her whiskey in her right hand.

"Wha?" I stammered.

"Cut the crap, son. I've had Vick on the phone. She told me about the night. Her and I may have our occasional differences, but we are still sisters and we really do have no secrets. Did you really think you could fuck my sister; your aunty and I wouldn't know." Mum said.

"Ah, so are you asking because you're jealous you weren't there to join in?" I sarcastically asked.

"Ha, that's enough out of you. But I don't begrudge you a catch up with your aunty. You two were quite close. And then she moved away down to that windy hole, Wellington. And she can be quite shall we say, 'Suggestive.' So did the cheap slut have much 'Ginger Lady?' Mum asked.

"Ah, yes, a fair bit plus a Bloody Mary, and wine. Can I ask where the term 'Ginger Lady' came from?" I answered mum with.

"Ginger Lady is what your forebears, not the uptight Cockney side, but the fun-loving, free-spirited side from Ireland used to call whiskey. Because it's like me." Mum explained.

"Like you?" I quizzed.

"Yes, soft, smooth, and Ginger. But with a devilish streak." Mum explained with a giggle.

"Oh, I understand now. Yana was asking how far back we can trace our family. She can go back about 400 years to a village inbetween Moscow and St Petersburg. But our side?" I asked.

"Okay on your father's side. His ancestors go back to London back as far as the late 1700's. Working class all the way through with a smattering of Irish entering his bloodline in the mid 1800's. My side County Cork in Ireland right up to my Grandmother. So typically redheaded, ill tempered. Drunk Irish peasants. When they weren't fighting, they were drinking or praying. You know I still remember my Grandmother setting the table with one more plate in case the priest visited." Mum explained finishing her 'Ginger Lady.'

"Oh. She seemed very interested in my history." I said.

"That's good, now speaking of 'Ginger Lady' get me a refill and Natasha rang Yana. Apparently, she's up the duff. So, Yana is happy for her." Mum said.

"Oh, that's good news." I said as I got up to go and refill mum's whiskey.

I poured her another glass and handed it to her.

"Thanks, I am surprised you haven't asked about Penny and Brandi." Mum said.

"Well, I was interested and then I got sidetracked with Aunt Vicky and Faye. I decided what you do with your friends is your business." I explained.

"Ha there you go sounding older than you are. And who's Faye?" Mum asked, taking a mouthful of 'Ginger Lady.'

"Remember Mrs. Foster my last year of intermediate teacher?" I said.

"yes, the one you had the hots for? About my age, brown hair, Glasses?" Mum said.

"yes her, she's Faye and Vicky talked her into a threesome with her and I." I said.

"Oh, you like fucking teachers, don't you." Mum said with a laugh as took another gulp of whiskey. She then lifter the landline up.

"Ah, Yana's finished Yakking. You want to go and see her." Mum said. Meaning that Yana had finished speaking to her far off family.

I got up off the two seater couch and walked quietly down the hallway.

I peered into the bedroom from the open doorway. Yana was wearing just a normal nightdress. Lying on her right hand side, in a semi foetal position. Her long blonde hair laying tousled over the pillows. Her succulent large breasts seemingly stacked on top of each other.

I gazed upon her, and the first song of the Aerosmith song came to mind. 'I could stay awake just to hear you breathing.' Very Aapt for moments like this. Yana looked very peaceful. I tiptoed around the end of the bed and onto the same side she was on. I bent down and kissed her on the cheek. Yana was already drooling. Her drool collecting on the sheet beneath her. Owing to the fact her usual drool collector, i.e. my chest wasn't there. I kissed her on her left cheek, I expected Yana to wake up. But all she did was move her mouth like she was chewing, and make num-num sounds. I pulled the blankets up over her.

"Noch', noch', moy prekrasnyy angel." ( Night, Night my beautiful Angel.) I softly said to Yana. And then kissed her on the forehead before slipping back out.

I ran into mum again on the way out. I walked past her, and mum for some reason shut Yana's door behind me, before taking me by the hand and leading me back down the hallway.

"Come with me." She said almost in a whisper. Her bedroom door at the end of the hallway was also shut. In the half light I still couldn't tell if my mother was naked underneath her robe or not.

She slowly and carefully lead me back down to the lounge. Sitting on the big couch, the three seater. I sat next to her.

"Be a sec." Mum said and then reached back behind her and turned the lamp beside this couch on and then got up and walked over to the lamp between the two seater and her chair and turned that one off. Before coming back to me.

"Yana's sound asleep. So is your dad. I have to say Jay, you really do love her." Mum said after she sat down.

"Yes, I do." I answered. As if mum didn't already know the answer.

"Good, now you and I are wide awake. " She said as her hand proceeded to make its way over and into my crotch area.

"Yes." I stammered.

"Good, Now I know you've pounded your Aunty twice today and your old teacher. But this Ginger Lady has a ginger hole. A hole YOU are going to fill. So, get that oversized baby maker out." Mum said demandingly. As she undid my zip and freed my semi hard cock.

"Wow, already. Tell me who was on your mind? Brandi? Emma? Yana? Aunt Vicky? Faye? Penny? Or me?" Mum asked teasingly each name punctuated by a wank, getting me harder and harder.

" Ah." I moaned at my mother's delicate, sensual touches.

"Oh, do tell?" mum teased me as her rhythm quickened and she quickly tugged on my fun stick.

I had a quick think as my got bigger and harder. They would give me a hard on. But which one was foremost in my mind? I closed my eyes and had a quick thought as my Ginger mum, continued to wank me.

"Ah, it was actually Aunt Vicky." I admitted. Choosing her because I knew her, and mum had always had a bit of friendly sibling rivalry.

"Vick? What does that short haired blonde hussy slut have that I don't?" Mum asked as she squeezed my cock.

"Pass." I said.

"Well, I am here, and I am going to make you forget that whore teacher and your aunty, And Penny and all the others. I am going to take you to heaven my boy." Mum said determined. It was apparent I wouldn't get much sleep this night. I just hope I could keep some cum. Knowing how cum hungry mum was and how many times I had cum in the last 24 hours. (Five or Six times.)

At this mum spun around and knelt on the couch beside me. She untied her robe and pulled it off. My mother was indeed naked underneath. Her pale skin, her pink areolas, her hard light pink nipples, and her nicely trimmed patch of ginger pubes. Displayed in the light.

She put both hands on either side of my head and pulled her head down to mine and kissed me passionately. Her tongue invading my mouth and probing into it as far as it could. My tongue rising to meet it.

My tongue wasn't the only part of my anatomy rising as my cock was getter harder, bigger, and stronger. Mum ran her right hand down my chest and to my cock.

"Ooh, yummy, yummy just for mummy." She playfully said as she wrapped her hand around my cock, seemingly sizing it up. Her mouth kissing me on the cheeks and making it's way to my right ear.

She nibbled and sucked on my ear lobe. As she started tugging my cock again.

"Stand up and get naked for your mummy." She huskily whispered into my ear. Each word coinciding with a quick nibble on my ear lobe and a tug on my cock.

She then withdrew off me and stood up. I quickly stripped off my shirt, pants, and boxers. My clothes landing on top of her robe, forming a pile of clothes in the middle of the floor. Before I sat down.

"Mum?" I said.

"Yes, Baby?" mum asked as she kissed her way down my neck and onto my chest.

"We will have to be quiet, don't want to wake dad or Yana up. And what about Emma?" I said.

"Yes, we'll be quiet. And Emma. I know she's carrying your third set of twins. She admitted to Brandi, they were yours. Apparently she seduced on your last day, and she knew about your nickname so she thought she would see if it was true. And Brandi let it slip to me when I was licking her pussy out today. But I won't tell anyone." Mum said as she continued to kiss me all over as she made her way down to my groin.

So, my mother knew that I had fathered three sets of twins already. She was going to be quite the grandma at her age. But only two of them would have any contact with us. Jeanette's and Emma's were being brought up separately.

By now mum's mouth was down level with my groin. And she held her head over my firm, hard cock. She dribbled some drool down onto it and then proceeded to spread it all over my cock with her hand as she gazed up and into my eyes.

My mother's piercing green eyes seemed to radiant a loving glow towards me as they sparkled like two freshly discovered emeralds.

Then without further ado, my mother plunged her ginger haired head down onto my throbbing hardness. Her lips opened as she took my length into her mouth in one foul opening. Seemingly taking a quarter of my entire length into her warm, wet mouth at once.

Mum was kneeling on the couch next to me. Her left arm supporting her as she knelt semi doggy style her ginger head bobbing up and down on my hardness, her right hand reaching for and cupping my balls as she played and rubbed with them. Her delicious size 10C tits hanging free and sometimes touching my right thigh as she went about her oral assault.

She teased my cock head with her tongue for a while then sunk her lips over it and started to deepthroat it, making rude slurping sounds as she deepthroated me. She sucked my cock for a while.

After a while I pulled my mom off me and she knelt beside me, and jiggled her tits from side to side. My mother was already turned on. Her pink nipples were rock hard, and her body tensed up. As I brought my hands up to play with her sweater puppies. I played with her tits, using a combination of nibbling, sucking, licking, and rubbing.

I brought my mouth down to start sucking on her nipples, I sucked on one as I played with the other. I sucked on her right nipple as I played with her left, then I swapped.She had her head leaned back, her eyes closed. I had a mouth on her boob, a hand on her other boob. Sucking, licking, and nibbling on them in turn as my hand rubbed, squeezed, and slapped her other boob. I also tweaked and pinched her nipples rubbing them one at a time between my thumb and forefinger. Like I was trying to find a radio station with them as well as flicking them like a switch. Her eyes had rolled back in their sockets so I could only see the whites of her eyes. Her mouth was partially open her tongue protruding out of one corner as she drooled. My spare hand was playing with her pussy, rubbing all over and through her ginger hair that covered her pubic area. I rubbed and played with her pussy lips and clit. Her clit was hard almost standing on end as I inserted my index finger inside her and started to finger fuck her.

Her abdomen was tightening up like a spring being tightened. I knew from experience that my mother was close to exploding in a screaming orgasm. The more she moaned the more I attacked her. Assailing her boobs and probing deeper and deeper into her feminine hole with my index finger, My index finger was knuckle deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes, you filthy little motherfucker. Keep fucking mummy,. Fucking fill my hole with your hand." Mum cried out as I continued to finger fuck her pussy and play with her tits. With her encouragement I fucked her motherly hole fast, generating quiet cries of pleasure out of her.

"Ah,Ah,Ah, Oh god yes, you fucking horny little bastard, finger fuck mummy, mother fucker. Fucking fucker." Mum cried out loudly. So loud I thought either Dad or Yana might wake up.

I continued to finger fuck her, until I totally stretched her pussy out I had four fingers in her pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhh, fuck." Mum cried. I kept fucking her.

"Oh, fuck yes, fucking stretch my pussy out for fucking little bastard, fucking break my pussy." Mum screamed. As she was edging rapidly towards her first orgasm of the night.

I could see her abdominal muscles start to contract and release as she started to cum.

"Urrgh." Mum cried through my hand which was over her mouth. In an attempt to muffle her cries of pleasure. In case Yana or Dad heard. Sure, Yana knew mum and I fucked, but in her protective, pregnant nesting state that she was in at the moment. She may have a minor freak out. But how do we explain to dad, that his wife and his son are on the couch, with his wife orgasming over her son's hand.

Mum came long, slow, and quietly as she creamed her pussy. Her juices ran out of her pussy and down my arm. Collecting on the upholstery of the couch. I brought my hand out of her pussy and brought it up to her mouth. I put my hand in front of her face.

"Clean it." I quietly commanded. Mum snaked her tongue out and started to lick my index finger.

"CLEAN IT!" I commanded again louder. This time my other hand grabbed her ginger hair and pulled her head back. I pushed my hand into my mother's mouth, and she reluctantly opened her mouth. I forced all four fingers of hand into her mouth up to my knuckle. Almost making my mother sick. She started to suck her juices off my hand, sucking and licking her juices off my hand until my hand was spotless. I then withdrew my hand out of her mouth and brought it down to her pussy. Her pussy was soaked, with a just a little bit of her juices, glistening on her pussy hair, reflecting the light as it hit it. It almost seemed like a sprinkling of glitter had been thrown over her pussy hair.

I ran my hand down and rubbed her pussy furiously and quickly.

Her pussy making squelching sounds as I did so.

I then withdrew my hand and brought my head down to her tits, and sucked on each one quickly, before tonguing each nipple, playing with them like they were a light switch. Before taking her left nipple into my mouth and as I sucked on it. I softly bit it.

"OOOOOOOWWWWWWW." Mum cried. As my teeth bit into her skin just above the areola on her left tit. I brought my head back from her chest and looked at her in the half-light. I could see two teeth marks and a little patch of red. 'Been around Yana too long.' I thought.

I then reached down and gave my huge horse cock a couple of tugs.

"Get on." I demanded. Grabbing mum by her hair as I did. Mum climbed onto my rock hard cock. Getting onto me cowgirl style. She started to fuck me, up and down. Slowly at first, gradually building up her speed and depth.

"Ahh, yes. Fuck me. Fuck your mother. You filthy dirty well endowed bastard." My mum cried out. My hand reached around her back and finding a fistful of hair I wrapped it around my hand and started to pull on it. I pulled my mother's ginger hair so hard that her head was pulled back and she was looking at the ceiling. My other hand went to the small of her back and pulled her closer to me. I pulled her close to me so I could kiss her.

"Sorry about the bite." I quietly said.

"Ugh." Was all mum could say. I then started to suck on each of her tits one at a time. She was going up and down on my cock as well. My pubic hair mingling with hers. My cock was so deep in her.

12