Five Mums Ch. 56 - Ginger Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fucked me cowgirl at quite a pace for about fifteen minutes, Then I started to fuck her as well.

Mum's rhythm would be going downward on my cock, so I would push my hips up to me her. She would be on the up stroke of her fucking I would bring my hips down. Before meeting her thrust in the middle once again.

We furiously fucked like this for around ten minutes, and I let go her hair. Her head flung forward. It was then I noticed. She was drooling out of the corner of her mouth. Her drool running down her neck, before running down onto her left tit. And her eyes were turned inside out. All that was showing was the whites of her eyes.

My mother was so deep in lust. I wrapped both arms behind her and pulled in close, so close our chest were touching. We were cheek to cheek. We both pounded each other. Mum came again. Her tummy muscles tightening and releasing again as she creamed my cock that was deep inside her as she pulled me closer to her.

"Son, I have an idea. Let me go and I'll show you." She whispered into my ear.

I unwrapped my arms from around her and she unwrapped hers. She climbed off my cock and my cock escaped from her pussy with a loud 'pop' there was so much suction on it. Mum stood up and rubbed her pussy seemingly spread her juices around her pussy. She then motioned for me to stand up. I stood up and she reached for the bottle of whiskey that was on the small table next to her chair. She poured herself a large glass and had a large mouthful. Before topping it up and then replacing the bottle on the table.

She then knelt down in front of me. Looked up at me, then looked at my prominent manhood standing proudly firm and erect in front of me.

She licked her lips and then poured the glass of whiskey out slowly and carefully over my cock. Rubbing it with her hands to make sure my cock was well coated by the amber liquid.

"Now watch a Ginger Lady, suck a Ginger Lady." Mum said with a slight giggle.

She then moved in between my legs and brought her head down onto my swollen manhood. She then proceeded to suck me slowly for a long time. Licking and sucking the whiskey off my cock. I think it was about fifteen minutes at least. Licking and sucking, licking, and sucking. Tonging my entire cock seemingly breathing through her ears. Topping up the whiskey two or three times. A small pool of saliva and whiskey landing on the small mat below us. I was getting close to exploding.

I stood up. I grabbed mum by her long ginger hair and roughly held her by it as I positioned her in front of it. She opened her mouth and licked her lips like she was about to devour a lollipop. I held her tightly by her hair and I pushed my cock deep into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat as my tip hit it. I then held her hair tightly as I roughly forced her onto my cock as I came deep in her mouth. I came, a torrent of semen filling her mouth the amount that her mouth couldn't hold starting to run out of the corners of her mouth. I thrusted into her mouth a couple of times. Brutally throat fucking her before I withdrew, and mum swallowed the whole lot down.

"Yum." Mum said as I sat down again. Her eyes wide open and her mouth open showing me that she did have none left in her oral cavity. Before smiling. She then drank another mouthful of Ginger Lady. Before standing up and kissing me.

"We, better get to bed. It's 1130." Mum said and she picked up her robe and put it back on. I got up, put my boxers back on and then carrying my clothes made my way through the darkened house and into our bedroom.

Where I quietly and slowly joined Yana in bed.

12