All Comments on 'Five Nights Ch. 01'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Part Two should be up tomorrow.

Didn't want to leave the end of part one hanging too long, so I submitted part two the next day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So far, so very good!

Can't wait for Ch. 2!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
An interesting and realistic examination

of issues regarding sex with others outwith your relationship. Thank you.

cattail40kcattail40kalmost 13 years ago
Group emotions.

I like the way you are accurately covering the emotional aspects of close couples. Nuff' said.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
Great Lead-In

I agree with the general consensus on the superb lead-in development of our tale. Let's see where this one goes.....

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
The subject is interesting, the people are interesting.

And, the construction is hard to follow. Paragraphs could be more logically constructed with better punctuation. It's hard to follow the action.

fantalityfantalityover 12 years ago
Fantasy as a path to reality - maybe sometimes.

Hadn't seen this before my own (disappointing) attempt to take on issues involving transforming fantasy into reality. Very well done. I didn't find the flow tough myself, just that it's not a speed-read. I like'em that way. Savory.

oldtwitoldtwitover 11 years ago
Oh so good

what a great story, can't wait to read the follow ups....soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BOOORINNNNGGGGG

Man was this boring. Who would rate this a 4? It was PG-13 at best.

Silenus636Silenus636almost 11 years ago
Love it!

Using logic in the dialog, I find this the perfect story to get a vanilla person/couple to think about sex outside their monogamous box. Wonderfully done! The seeds are planted. Friendships and relationships do grow in sometimes unorthodox ways. The credibility factor on this is 1:1 and has me hook, line, and sinker. Now, let's see where you take the reader in the following chapters. Nice job!

mrdrmkrmrdrmkrover 1 year ago

Again, I have a difficult time navigating Literotica. I hope there is a follow up, I love the characters, especially Marybeth. Good writing, and excellant set-up. For the next chapter, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous