All Comments on 'Five Nights With Freddy'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
StrappySandalsStrappySandals10 months ago

The story was great!! The explanation at the end maybe even better. I write on Literotica to express thoughts resulting from my own kinks, quirks, and unique life experiences. But it's all very personal and anonymous. The thought of sharing those truths with other Lit. Writers, never seemed a good thing to do. Maybe, just maybe, i'll respond to one of the follow up emails I receive and open the door to some new opportunity. Thanks for sharing and again, GREAT JOB!!

Djmac1031Djmac103110 months ago

The best thing about Beta reading your work is there's nothing to do.

I spotted what, one minor sentence error? 😆

Great story as always. Both of you.

Maybe one day we'll come up with our own collaboration.

Regguy69Regguy6910 months ago

Not my usual area of interest, but very well done. I enjoyed it! Collaborative work would be a challenge but might be fun. I've only had one other author contact me with some advice, but perhaps someday I might get the opportunity to contribute in a new way. NTH, thanks for all you've brought to this outlet.

69gman69gman10 months ago

While BDSM is not generally my cup of tea your reference to what the story was like "a sweet friends-to-lovers story with some kink" was spot on. I have to tell you, I recognized your skill and talent with the first of your stories. Then you just keep on impressing by recommending other writers and collaborations too. TY - as always all five stars turned golden.

djripdjrip10 months ago

This constellation of interconnected stories is awesome! On to the rest...

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6910 months ago

Great story,5 of course!

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters10 months ago

I've said it before, you are a genius, this is pure genius.

Solid 5 from me, now going to read it again, with Tom's link this time.

elizalooelizaloo10 months ago

You've knocked it out of the park yet again! So well done my friend - you are worthy of every high score and gushing commentary you receive. I've read Seraph's story and I agree, she wrote Fred's version exactly in character. Two well deserved 5*s for both!

MVarroMVarro8 months ago

I’m definitely not into BDSM, but I enjoy your writing. This was again written very well. The genre alone would be 1*, in your style it still gets 5*. Please, pretty please keep writing, maybe a true romance.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29747 months ago

Ok that was as hot as it was unexpected

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 months ago

I didn't really care for the 'After story' comments but the Author but oh well. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...