Five Nights With Freddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Fuck, Daddy! Your slut, I'm you slut, always wanted to fuck you! I- I- Oh God! I--" And suddenly, she was empty, my fingers drawn away. Her hips thrust against air, her hand desperately tugged on my wrist, her anguished voice cried out, "NO!" Then, realizing what she'd said, Fred began to babble, "I'm sorry, Daddy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, you own this body, I didn't-"

A growl ended her protestations. "Off the table. Now." Frustration, need, and fear warred on her face as she obeyed. "Turn around." Freddy didn't even try to hold my gaze as she moved to face the table. "Bend over." No hesitation. I stepped behind her and kicked her legs apart. "Stay there."

Rustling sounds echoed in her ears, the clank of metal and whisper of leather on cloth as I rummaged through my bag again. Freddy was facing the bag this time, but I had placed myself between her and it. She had no way of seeing what I withdrew, and I sheltered it from her view until I rounded the table once more. The swish, the smack, the pain of the first stroke: these were the ways my lover learned I had chosen to punish her with a crop.

The instrument I wielded was short with a wide keeper at the tip. It generated a lot of noise, a moderate amount of pain, and little actual injury. Perfect for an enthusiastic novice's first real taste of impact play. It was one of many toys in my bag; not knowing Fred's experience level, I had brought a selection with me. Preparation is key. I had been an excellent Boy Scout, although I doubt William Boyce would appreciate my particular application of their creed.

"Ah!" Pain and fear and surprise, even a little anger, all encapsulated in a single burst of noise. Wonderful. Beautiful. Just like her. A pinkish-red mark formed where I first struck my love, well-placed on the ample flesh of her ass. I retrieved my phone from my pocket and took a quick snap; it would be the first of many that night.

Fred went rigid when she heard the click of my camera app but didn't object. I imagine she struggled harder with that than taking the blows themselves. It was one thing to choose to be naked in front of me, to choose teasing and punishment and delayed ecstasy. It was quite another to have it documented, especially for someone who had long been told--quite wrongly--that she was ugly because she wasn't athletic or model-thin.

But that's what made this so important: she needed to see how beautiful she was as she lay prostrate with my marks on her. She needed to see the splendor that I saw in her submission, so that I could lead her to the understanding that she was always that desirable, no matter the time or place. That she was gorgeous and amazing and sexy. That she was loved.

I tapped the crop on Fred's other cheek. Her rigidity ceased as she started at the touch of leather on skin. "Don't move. You can whine and cry and howl all you want." A sinister chuckle came from a dark place inside me. "And as much as I want, for that matter. But you. Will. Not. Move."

"Y- Yes, Daddy." Her voice, so timid and fearful, opened the path to that dark place inside just a bit more. I shoved hard against it, choking it off. It pleased me to dominate her, to control her, but self-control had to come first.

A rhythmic tap-tap-tap raised gooseflesh on her unmarked cheek; a loud THWACK! brought it to parity with its twin, granting a new red mark to match the other. Freddy yelped, but didn't move. "Better."

I moved the crop back to the first cheek. Tap. "You need to understand why I'm punishing you." Tap. "It's not just because you tried to keep my fingers inside you." Tap. "Do you know?" THWACK!

"Ah! No! No, Daddy, I'm sorry!"

Again to the other cheek. Tap. "You do." Tap. "Or you should." Tap. "Why?" THWACK!

"AH! I- I'm a slut! I'm a bad little slut!"

And back. A sigh. A tap. "You are, but that's not why." Tap. "One more try." Tap. "Why?" THWACK!

"OW! I'm sorry, Daddy, I should have- I was yours the first day, and I didn't tell you! I'm sorry!"

"Look at me." My good girl turned her face to me. The tears streaking her cheeks were from pain, but whether physical or emotional, I couldn't be sure. "I forgive you, baby girl." Freddy smiled, and I snapped another picture. She laughed, and I knew then I would always have ended up in love with her. "But you still need more punishment. Don't you?"

The wicked little slut bit her lower lip. "Mmmm, yes, Daddy."

"Resume the position." A tiny shiver went through her body; I'd allow it. She braced herself, then gasped as the crop went to the inside of her thigh. Tap-tap-tap-THWACK! Another loud yelp.

Taptaptap-THWACK, faster, on the opposite thigh. "Ow! I'm sorry!" Then a loud gasp as I tapped the keeper against her swollen labia. "Please, Daddy!" Tap. "God, please, no!" Tap. "I'm sorry, Daddy, I won't--" The crop fell to the ground, and my fingers plunged into her sopping wet cunt. "OH GOD!" Her relieved, needful voice loudly cried out, "Thank you, Daddy! Thank you!"

Almost immediately, she returned to the heights I had brought her to before. "Don't you dare fucking cum until I tell you, girl." But even as I said this, I amped up the pleasure, stroking her clit with my thumb again. "'Body, heart, and soul,' Fred. Remember?" She nodded violently, shuddering as she fought against the inevitable. "Your orgasms are mine, too, 'MsFrizzleFucks.' You have them when I say and only when I say." Piteous whining was her only response. "Tell me you understand."

"Y- y- yes! I- I understand!"

"Then show me how beautifully you cum, little girl." Her tunnel clenched around my fingers as all the pent-up need in her body released itself. She shook, and she wailed, and she called out my name as though worshiping a god. I had never felt as powerful, as loved, and as protective of someone as I did when my lover first accepted the gift of her orgasm from me.

Finally spent, she lay flat on the table, twitching with the aftershocks of her climax. I ran my hands over her ass and thighs, over the marks that I had so cruelly laid upon them to show my displeasure. She jumped when I touched the first, but then relaxed at my gentle caress. "Good girl. Such a good girl. I'm proud of you, Fred."

Her soft, happy sigh was like music. "Thank you, Daddy. I love you." She looked back at me, worried. "I mean that, Tom. I do. I'm not just--"

"Shh. I know, Fred. I love you, too." Sometimes self-control isn't about what you keep yourself from, but what you allow yourself to embrace.

"Really?" New tears welled up in her eyes.

"Yeah. Yeah, Fred. Really."

She wiped her eyes, then put her 'good girl' face back on. "Do I need more punishment, Daddy?"

I chuckled. "Hrm, I don't know. You probably do." I ran my hand up and down her back, then slapped her ass hard. She yipped, then giggled. "But Daddy needs something, too."

Freddy bit her lip and asked, wide-eyed, "What, Daddy? What do you need? I'd do aaaaanything to make my Daddy happy."

That was all it took. I flipped Fred onto her back; before she had even settled, her fingers were tugging at my belt. Our lips locked together as I leaned over, tongues dancing with each other. My left hand mauled her tits; she lost focus at that new sensation, but then got her head back in the right space. The belt was gone, slacks unbuttoned, zipper opened.

Freddy gasped as her hand wrapped around my dick. I didn't wear tight clothes, and we hadn't hung out during the hotter months, so she'd never seen me in shorts. I could never be a porn star, but my girth and length were both well on the righthand side of the bell curve. Her lips broke from mine, and she looked down, straining her neck to see. "Oh fuck, Daddy!" Freddy's eyes locked with mine; the expression of concern on my diminutive sub's face seemed genuine.

My hands slapped the table on either side of her head. "Put it in." A moment of hesitation. Fear. "Put. It. In. Girl." Acquiescence. Her small hand stroked the shaft, then moved to the head, gathering the copious precum that oozed from the slit and lubricating it.

A naughty grin on her lips as she toyed with my cock. "Will it hurt, Daddy?"

I hissed with pleasure at her touch. "Yesss, baby girl. I'm going to fucking split you in half."

Fred's eyes burned with a wicked fire as she placed the mushroom tip at her entrance. "Promise? Promise, DaaAAAH!" She screamed as I thrust into her, not even penetrating half way. "Ah huh hah hah Da- Daddy!" Her hands grabbed my hips, one pushing, the other pulling, as if torn between escape and embrace. Then, finally, both pulled as one, and I pushed deeper into her. She moaned in pain and pleasure; it had been a long time for her. For me, too. With one final, ferocious thrust, I hilted in her, and she sobbed, head tossed to the side and eyes closed tight.

"That's- that's all of it, baby girl."

Fred rolled her hips experimentally, moaning, "Oh, god, it's so fucking deep!" Another small shift. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Daddy, how are you so thick?!" Her eyes opened partway, brows knit together. "So... Oh fuck, Tom, it's so good! Please! Oh god, please, I need- AH!" I withdrew from her and thrust again. "Oh god! It's- Jesus, it's- I can't!!"

Another thrust. "You can." Another. "You will." Another. "Your cunt was made to take my cock, girl." An impassioned nod from her, wordless groans and whimpers replacing any other sounds.

I took my time at first, letting her adjust, albeit not as fast as another woman might have liked. Not Freddy, though. Her hands clawed at my hips, then my sides, my back. She found her voice again, calling out, "Daddy! Please, please, I'm- oh God, I'm going to- oh! Please- ah- please let me!"

Fred's desperation excited me beyond all measure; perhaps I should have let her stew in that frustration, but I'm only human. "Cum on Daddy's cock, little girl."

That perfect, tight pussy convulsed around me, but I gritted my teeth and beat back my own orgasm. I wanted more, to give her more and to take more. She thrashed and wailed, calling the name of her loving master over and over before falling limp to the tabletop. I did not cease.

Fred touched my wrist. "Tom." Gratitude in her voice and her eyes. "So- fuck, Daddy, so good." She tugged at my arm, and I raised it up, slowing my thrusts. Both my lover's hands encircled it, and she brought my fingers to her lips, kissing the tips. Then Freddy spread the digits apart and placed my palm on her throat.

Time stopped. This was supposed to be her fantasy, not mine; that could wait. It could come later, after I'd made her comfortable. But she reached up and stroked my face, whispering, "I like your stories, too." An evil little chuckle as she tightened her hand on mine. "Mmmm, tell me a bedtime story, Daddy? Put me to sleep?"

I hoarsely croaked, "Fred?"

That fucking irresistible lip bite. The little girl giggle. Her wanton need to please. "Choke me, Tom. Please, Daddy? I want it!"

This was the ultimate form of trust, putting her life in my hands. I would never have asked her to. But when Freddy offered it to me, it felt like a bomb went off in my head. I squeezed, and her eyes went wide. "Too much?" She shook her head 'no' as she pulled on my arm. My sweet little fuckdoll's cunt rippled on my cock; she was excited, too, maybe more than me.

"Fuck, Freddy!" I slammed into her again, resuming our frantic coupling. My orgasm was coming fast, but so was hers. Freddy's eyes stared up at me with a delirious panic, and I eased my hand up just a little. She struggled to draw breath, but her eyes never left mine. "Gonna- oh God, baby girl- Gonna fucking breed you!" My lover gifted me with a blissful smile, mouthing, 'I love you' as the first rope of cum splashed against her cervix. Then she pressed her throat hard against my hand, closed her eyes, and joined me with her own climax.

My cock throbbed inside her, painting her insides with my seed. It felt like minutes, but it couldn't possibly have been that long. Still, when I drew my hand away from Fred's neck, I was terrified that either she or I had hurt her. She coughed once, then rasped. "Oh, fuck, Tom." Her eyes were bright as she opened them. Adoring. "You're so perfect for me." Her arms pulled me down on top of her, hugging me tightly to her body. She sobbed, "God, Daddy, I love you so much!"

I wanted to stay there and hold her, but the surface of a table isn't exactly the most comfortable surface to cuddle on. Freddy whined as I withdrew. God, she was more beautiful than ever: hair disheveled, eyes watering, dazed, flushed.

Her abused pussy was red and gaping, dripping with her juices and filled with my jism. She had been shattered. Ruined. Loved beyond limits. I snapped another picture to commemorate the moment; she smiled bashfully this time, but that was all.

Fred staggered to her feet, and I helped her to the couch. We laid together on that old, too-small seat, her leg thrown over mine, my arm holding her close to keep her from falling. Fred nestled in, head on my shoulder, and I stroked her back. I chided her. "That was dangerous."

"Mmm no it wasn't."

"Yes, it-"

"Not with you." She raised her head to look at me. "I've spent months with you. Almost every night. Most days, too. I've read your stories--although I didn't know it at the time--and I've met your family. You have never, even once, made me feel unsafe. You have always cared for me, from day one, trying to set me at ease." Fred laid her head back down. "I have never felt safer than when I was under you, with your hand on my throat. I knew you'd protect me, even from myself."

I had no response to that, so I sat with her words. Then, I kissed the top of her head. She let out a satisfied little giggle. "You did fucking split me apart with that cock, though."

I laughed, "I warned you!"

"See?" She chuckled. "Perfectly safe."

"Ah, speaking of safe... You're not on the pill, are you?"

"... No. I thought you knew."

"I suspected; when I was taking care of you, I saw your roommate's pill case in the bathroom, but not yours."

"I, uh, I haven't been with anyone for over a year, and I don't like how they make me feel." I felt a sudden awkwardness in her embrace. "I- When you said you were going to breed me, I thought you knew."

My arms wrapped around her, hugging her close. "I wanted to--" I sighed, and she looked up. "How real do you want this to be, Fred?"

"What do you mean?"

"This. Us." I brushed a lock of hair away from her forehead. "If it were up to me... I love you, Fred. That wasn't pillow talk. I've fallen in love with you over the time we've been together."

"I have too! I told you that!"

I nodded. "I know, baby girl." She bit her lower lip almost unconsciously. "Stop that, or we're not going to finish this conversation."

Fred laughed. "Okay, okay." She mused, "What do I want... what do I want..." She pushed herself up, straddling me. "I want this. You. All of it. I want to be your little free use slut, and your girlfriend, and your good girl, and- and-" She closed her eyes. "I am head over heels for you. I want all of it, Tom. All of it." Her hand took mine and placed it on her belly. "Every bit of it. The mother of your child; if it's too soon, fine, I can go take Plan B and--"

"No."

Her eyes opened again, shocked and sad. "No? What- Do you not want me?"

My hand caressed Fred's belly as I smiled up at her. "No, I want all of it with you, and I want it to start right now." I snorted. "Or, I suppose, about an hour ago."

"Really?!"

"What did I tell you before, Fred? What did I say I was going to do?" An evil grin. "Whose body is this now?"

Her bashful smile made me want to take her in my arms and never let her go. "Yours. Yours, Daddy. Tom."

"That's right." I took her left hand. "And that includes this, yes?"

She tilted her head to one side, perplexed. "What?"

"Your hand, silly. In marriage?" She gasped. "Not, like, right now. But, if you are pregnant..." I laughed. "And if you're not, you will be soon, won't you?" A blush spread across her face, then her chest as embarrassment became arousal. "But if you are, then maybe sooner rather than later?"

I tugged at the d-ring on her collar with one finger. "We've already made at least one commitment tonight." I stroked her tummy with the other. "Maybe more. And that one... That one will tie us together for the rest of our lives. So why wouldn't I want to stand up in front of God and everyone with you?"

"You- I-" She started to cry.

"Fred?"

She nodded, tears flowing freely. "Yes! Yes. Wh- whenever you want!"

"Hey now, it's okay. I love you. Don't cry, baby girl."

Freddy sniffled. "I just- God, Tom. This is a dream come true. Like, why would a guy like you want to be with... with someone like me?"

I growled, "Don't," and she froze. "Don't run yourself down like that. You're wonderful, Fred. I'm the lucky one here."

She laughed ruefully. "What are you talking about? You're tall and handsome and strong and smart. You're so- even when we were just friends--" Another laugh, louder now. "--you know, an hour ago--you took care of me. And just now... mmm, you really took care of me. You're great in bed, kinky as shit, with a fantastic cock, and I'm just... me. I'm--please, just let me say this--I'm a fat, ugly, nerdy freak with a fucked up past and..." She shook her head. "I'd be an idiot to not take whatever you want to offer. And marriage? Your child?" She tugged at her collar. "This? God, I feel like I've hit the fucking lottery."

"Baby..." I sighed. "Fred, I'm not going to go down the list of everything I love about you. It would take too long, and... honestly, I think you'd just try to tell me I'm wrong and run yourself down some more." Her lips pressed into a thin line; I had told her an unwelcome but unassailable truth. "I'll say this, instead: I chose you. It may have taken me too long, and it may have taken you writing an incredibly unsafe story--" She laughed. "--but I finally did what I'd wanted to for months."

I hooked a finger into her collar and snarled, "And when you run yourself down, girl, you're insulting me, too." Fred's eyes went wide with the sudden shift. "You're saying that I have bad taste, or that I'm foolish, or that I have to settle. And you are not going to disrespect me that way.

"So you are going to stop talking bad about yourself. You're going to talk about yourself and, eventually, see yourself as I see you: curvy and beautiful and sexy. A fantastic, creative writer." Freddy smiled bashfully. "An intelligent, loving, sweet woman that will be a great mother to my children. And let's be clear: this is just our first child. I'm going to indulge that breeding kink of yours as much as you'll let me. I'll fuck a baby into you every chance you give me." She nodded, face flushed, breath coming in soft little gasps. "But if I hear you talk bad about yourself again, I WILL punish you."

Freddy bit her lip teasingly. "Promise?"

"Not in a fun way, Fred. I'll use the cane or put you in chastity. Maybe both, if you keep doing it."

"Oh." She blanched slightly. "Uh. I'll, uh, I'll work on it. I will, Tom."

A tug on the collar brought her forward and down. I kissed her sweetly. "Don't worry, little girl. Daddy's going to tell you how much you mean to him all the time."

She ground her hips against me. "Will Daddy show me, too?"

I laughed. "Every day, sweetheart." A pinch of her nipple rewarded me with another one of those sexy little whimpers.

Fred frantically started to unbutton my shirt. "Take your uniform off, Daddy, or I'm gonna get it sooooo messy. I need you inside me again. Right fucking now."

We might have missed a patrol or two that night.

August 28, one year later

I ascended the stairs to our apartment, ready to be home from work. A little over a year in IT security had shown me how boring it could be sometimes; not as boring as nighttime warehouse security--well, except for those last few months, which were anything but--but still pretty humdrum. On the other hand, I wasn't getting shot at on a regular basis either, so I'd call that a win.