Five Nights With Freddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked my job well enough, and more than that, I loved what it had made possible. Fred essentially moved in with me that night. I don't think she saw her roommates again for longer than it took to grab everything of hers, and her lease was up a month later anyways.

I lived in a shitty little studio apartment then, but there was still plenty of room for the two of us. It turned out we made excellent roommates, too: we were both kind of neat freaks, and we each enjoyed the chores the other one didn't. She was a fantastic cook, and I'm one of those lunatics that enjoys doing the dishes.

Of course, the sex was fucking amazing. We shared way more kinks than we didn't, and we were both happy to indulge our lover's tastes. Fred stayed naked except for her collar and glasses almost every hour we were alone, both at work and at home, but I spent most of our time together clothed. Even that simple power imbalance kept her hot.

I regularly exercised my ownership of her body when she least expected it, as when in the middle of her homework or cleaning. Taking Fred roughly and without warning caused her to positively explode. She said "no" sometimes, but never her safeword. "No" was just foreplay for us.

We were both a little disappointed when her period came the first time after we got together, but also a little relieved. She and I both looked forward to the pitter patter of little feet, but it felt good to know that we were still as in love and committed to each other without "needing" to be.

Fred grew concerned when the next four months went by without getting pregnant, but by the end of the summer, we were celebrating. On Thanksgiving, she was showing an adorable baby bump; that plus the ring on her finger got us both a lot of smartass comments from my extended family about "just friends."

We moved into a two-bedroom apartment. With my salary, Fred could stay at home and work on her novel. It turned out that it wasn't academia she liked, but the constant inflow of encouragement from her instructors and peers; I filled that role ably, providing incentive with both carrot and stick. Admittedly, for my twisted little girl, the lines sometimes blurred between the two.

I did lean heavily on the stick a few times; Freddy's habit of negative self-talk had deep roots. She required discipline to move past it, but we got her there together. When we did, she blossomed: her writing became more evocative and powerful; she spoke up for herself and what she wanted more often; and she finally started to believe in her own beauty and strength.

I cannot overstate my pride in Fred's transformation, and her love for me grew with her resilience. Her submission did, too; she found further strength in the safety of my domination, in a place where she could surrender to weakness when she needed to. My sweetheart granted comfort to me as well; in Freddy, I had found someone who joyfully provided love and support at the end of a bad day, in whatever form I needed.

Our little Maria came along in May, not too long after the wedding. I had heard horror stories about loss of intimacy, sleepless nights, frayed nerves, and postpartum depression, but we dodged all of that. We had less naked-and-collared time, but that was to be expected with a new baby. Fred hadn't complained, and I made sure we still had plenty of time for us, both as a married couple and as dom and sub.

Hence my surprise when I found my wife kneeling in the center of our living room, naked except for her thick glasses and old leather collar.

"Fred?"

She looked up at me, defiance in her eyes. "You broke your promise, Daddy."

"What? Fred, I-"

"You told me you were going to fuck a baby into me every chance you got. Well, it's been three months since Maria was born--" She rubbed her belly. "--and there's not another baby in here, is there?"

My laptop bag went to the floor as I crossed the distance to her. "Don't you take that tone with me, little girl."

Fred looked up at me, a provocative smirk on her lips. "Why? You gonna punish me, Daddy?"

"Where's Maria?"

My curvy slut started to undo my belt. "Your mom has her. Wanted to show her off to her church friends."

I slapped her hands away. "Then we've got time. Assume the position, little girl. You're going to learn what happens when you talk back to me."

"Yay!" She almost clapped as she danced to her feet and leaned over our kitchen counter. Looking back, she grinned. "And then?"

Her ass felt smooth and warm as I caressed it. "And then? Then I'm going to spend the next three hours pumping you so full of cum you're going to have to put a towel down for a week. I expect a son this time, baby girl. Now, eyes front." I raised my hand.

"Mmm, I love you DaddEEEEE!"

—----------------------------------------

This was originally supposed to be my On the Job story for this year. The name came to me first, a goofy play on the title of a videogame series. It was just going to be a little smutty story with two security guards falling in love over several nights. And then I got the idea into my head, "wouldn't it be funny if the two of them were both writers on Literotica, and one of them figured it out?" And then I thought, "wait, what if I created accounts for both of the characters and wrote their stories, too?" By then, there was no way I could get it all done in time, so I put it aside for the following year.

But then I started thinking about it, and I realized I'd missed the mark. I was being greedy. Yes, the meta-story idea is fun, but it's not just a love story between Fred and Tom. It's also a love letter to this crazy site that's been kicking around for almost 25 years, before social media or the internet bubble popping or even Y2K.

Authors come here and put their stories up. Readers read them. Sometimes it's just to get off--no shade there!-- but sometimes it's because they need something in their life: a little romance, a shared experience, some itch that they've never been able to scratch elsewhere. They comment on the ones they love (or hate), they argue, they send feedback, they get on the forums and connect. They form friendships, become lovers, maybe get married.

It's easy to see in Tom a guy who came to the site unhappy after his breakup, lonely and looking for something to distract him. Maybe he kicked around Loving Wives for a little while, binging on BTB stories. Then, once his heart had healed, he probably bounced around to other categories until he decided he wanted to put something of his own out there.

And Fred? Fred has "fanfiction aficionado" written all over her. If she doesn't have reams of slash fiction hiding on her hard drive, I'd be amazed. But, of course, I don't know that for sure, because I'm not Fred. I mean, I'm not Tom, either, but I'm really not Fred.

When I said I was being greedy before, I meant it this way: yes, I like to think the idea was clever, but doing it by myself wouldn't have been in the proper spirit. I talked about the site and the community, and about how Five Nights With Freddy and its corresponding works are meant as a love letter to both. And if that's the case, it would be dumb to write all of them myself, wouldn't it?

seraph_nocturne is a marvelous writer whose current work, sadly, does not intersect very cleanly with mine. I kept looking for opportunities to spotlight her stories, but the things she's posted here and the things I'm planning to post in the near future don't mesh thematically or category-wise.

She has a fantastically dark, long-running zombie apocalypse epic called The Dead World and a great Sci-Fi story called Collective Intelligence, but neither of those are ones where I can say, "Hey if you like X of mine, check out Y of hers." You should still totally check out those stories, though.

You may have seen some links throughout Five Nights With Freddy. Following those will take you to the accounts and stories of Tom (DomBombadil) and Fred (MsFrizzleFucks). I wrote Tom's story and maintain his account. seraph_nocturne does the same for Fred.

We worked together on FNWF, with me writing it and her beta reading and offering suggestions. Then we went off and separately wrote a story for each of the characters. It gave us the chance to do things we hadn't previously, which was a lot of fun.

I wrote Tom's in a florid third person point of view, a story that was almost entirely sex with only a little characterization. She wrote Fred's in a sweet, gushing first person POV that really, really reads like an early twenty-something girl fantasizing about her crush. While I'm happy with mine, I'm incredibly proud of hers.

In the process, we've become good friends, too. And that's really what this is all about, as much as the creation of these stories. We're here to share them, to enjoy them, and to talk about them, of course. But it's easy to forget sometimes that there are people on the other side of the screen and that they're worth getting to know.

So, thank you to the other writers that brought us to the site in the first place. Thank you to our beta readers: elizaloo, Djmac1031, and MediocreAuthor. Thank you to laurel and manu for running the site (and for giving this little bit of meta goofiness their blessing). Thank you to the folks on the Authors Hangout forum, and Story Feedback, and Literotica chat and all the other places people get together.

But most of all, thank you to the people that read our stories. Without y'all, we'd just be shouting into the void. Every time you comment, or rate, or favorite, or follow, it makes it all worthwhile.

Oh, and if you want all the links in one place, here you go:

MsFrizzleFucks

DomBombadil

Confessions of a Bad Girl (Fred's story)

Four Motivations (Dom's story)