Five O Pt. 01.00

Story Info
Her 50th and our 5th. What better gift than 5 pieces of me?
5.2k words
4.54
7.7k
7

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers

"Natalie, before I give you this, I need to explain. This might seem strange but I thought a lot about it and I think it's something you'll like."

"Oh...kay," she said with a quizzical expression on her face. "But hurry up and tell me so I can have my present."

"No. You're right, Nate. I don't need to explain anything. Go ahead and open your present and we'll take it from there. If you don't like it or you already have one, then I'll get you something else." We both laughed.

Natalie tipped open the lid. I had altered the bracelet box to hold the five tokens—ten really. She Looked inside and then up at me. The light reflecting off the interior of the box, lit her face, and shown golden in her hazel eyes. It was like a mini-version of that briefcase in Pulp Fiction.

* * * * *

I didn't know what to give my wife, Natalie, on this fifth day of May. It was her fiftieth birthday and our fifth wedding anniversary. I wanted it to be special.

We had lived together for fifteen years before we decided to license our bohemian lifestyle. At first we didn't want a contractual marriage and, maybe because we were older, neither of us wanted children. We had built a good life together, but, over the years that M conversation kept coming up. So, we finally decided to go for it.

We were in our thirties when we met and at fifty and forty-seven we still enjoyed a loving relationship.

We experimented in the bedroom—sometimes in other rooms too—but it was all pretty tame. We liked teasing and even a little role play; naughty schoolgirl, boss-secretary, King Kong-Ann Darrow—I liked Naomi Watts, and Fay Wray as the damsel but for sexy, defiance and vulnerability, it was Jessica Lang. Playing Kong was fun but a bit over the top with all the romping and roaring. We did a pretty good Secretary with me as James Spader and Natalie as Maggie Gyllenhaal. It was all fun but something was lacking—something I would come to understand later—so our role-play never went much further than foreplay.

Everything was better for a while after we closed that escape hatch in our relationship. Now that we were married we felt more committed to each other and that drew us closer together. But passionate loving can ebb towards loving partnership. Now, five years in, it was clear something had shifted in our dynamic. I felt it, and I knew Natalie did too.

My obsessions, on the other hand, only got more compulsive and intense. I knew Natalie enjoyed being the boss. Three years my senior, she naturally assumed the dominant position in most things; but I stiIl did not have the nerve to really open up about my FemDom fantasies.

At that point I'm not sure I even knew how deep and how far back those fantasies went. What I did know was I spent way too much time on Internet sites that featured women in control, gentle domination, CFNM, FLR, SPH, ENM, ETC, and etc.

'It's not like I'm lying to her; I'm just keeping my secrets to myself. Right?' I'd tell myself.

I really wanted to give Natalie something memorable for this occasion. And, I wanted to open up to her.

The more I thought about it the more I convinced myself that Natalie would like taking the reins in our relationship. The question was how to turn them over to her.

So after a lot of crazy ideas I settled on giving Natalie five orgasms. Not five orgasms for her; No, I was going to give her total control over my next five orgasms. Natalie has a good sense of humor—one of the many things I love about her—and, from our attempts at role-play, i knew she had a good imagination.

I know; this just sounds like another degree of a mans'—my—self-centeredness, but I thought having this control over me would appeal to her. Believe me; I never imagined how much she would like it or how far she would take it.

* * * * *

So, there we were at Sardo's, the restaurant we saved for special occasions. After cocktails and antipasto we shared an OssoBuco with grilled polenta and two salads. We had polished off a good California blend so we were a little silly. We sat sipping our espressos and grappas. I had given her the box and after opening it she just stared at what was inside.

It was a deep blue velvet bracelet box, but this one did not contain a bracelet. I had modified the interior to form sunken impressions to hold five objects—ten really—and there was a note folded into a long rectangle that fit in the lid. 'Natalie' was written in script on the exposed fold.

* * * * *

Once I had made the decision to give my Natalie control over my next five orgasms I needed something symbolic to represent it. I wanted to to be something that had real value beyond, "it's the thought that counts." 'Everybody know that hardly ever works.'

In 1947 the slogan, "Diamonds Are Forever", was invented by The De Beers Company to boost sales. It was an advertising myth aimed at the American market. They attached diamonds to engagement, as a timeless and international tradition but this was a fabrication. There was a long tradition in Europe and other parts of the world but diamonds, not so much. The market for "pre-owned" diamonds is not good either. They depreciate faster than a brand new car once you drive to off the dealer's lot. Thanks to Kate Middleton's half-million dollar, blue sapphire engagement ring diamond sales are down again in the US. I wondered if Harry had goofy ideas like mine. I could see him naked, on his knees at Kate's feet—Debauched royally.

"Henry Charles, bring me my cane from the highboy and the Queen Mum's scarves. I just love using those on you."

'So, No to diamonds,' I thought. And I didn't know enough about other Gemstones. So no to gems.

'But what? Fur? Natty would look great naked in a fur coat.'

But I didn't want PETA on our tails. Then it hit me. 'Gold! Gold is real.'

And, after a few impractical ideas about presentation I came upon Krugerrands.

Those bright, shiny gold coins hold their value like nothing else because they trade at the cost of gold. 'Eurika!' Gold was the perfect answer.

I shuddered at the idea of the cost but I was out of my mind with this idea.

'Ten grand! You couldn't buy a car but you could but a lot of other nice things or even go on a nice vacation with that kind of money.

'Come on, this is two celebrations in one,' I thought.

I knew I'd regret it if I didn't go all the way. I just hoped Natty would take it all the way.

So purchased the five one ounce Krugerrands. I modified the bracelet box to hold two coins in each spot, one the real gold coin and the other a gold-wrapped, dark chocolate coin of the same diameter. I did that for safety. So Natty wouldn't have to carry the real coins around. The pairs of gold coins were nested in ivory satin inside the dark blue, velvet box. All said and done, It was heavy and very sexy; a gift worthy of my, hopefully, soon-to be Mistress.

* * * * *

"Those are Krugerrands, Nate, five of them. You can save them, or cash them out. You could even have them made into custom jewelry." The box looked so sexy in her long, manicured fingers.

"I know you can design something__."

I trailed off when I registered her nail color. They were yellow; not acidy yellow, or brassy like fake gold; They were soft-luster, golden yellow with an orange undertone. Gold. Did she know? Did she have a premonition? These questions flashed through my mind. The color was DeBelle Carmelo I would later find out, along with the answer to other question. Delicious DeBelle Carmelo.

"I see ten," she said rattling me out of my confusion.

"Yes. Ten. Beautiful__" She looked at me questioningly. "Yes, the coins." I shook my head. "I'll get to that later. it's not the important part."

"Well, if this isn't the important part; then I can't wait to see what is."

"Natalie, read the note, please." I was so nervous I was trembling.

The note:

Fifty years. Five years. Golden years. With all my love, I give myself to you, body, mind and soul.

Everyday. But with these coins I pledge to serve your every wish and command. Take me five times.

Do with me as you wish. Until I cum down and it is you who is satisfied; not me. Yours, Always, Louis

She sat in silence. Seconds felt like minutes. I held my breath. Finally she looked up and smiled warmly at me. I took a deep breath. It didn't smell of aged spirits, culinary scents, or rich perfume. At that moment It was like oxygen. I thought about how much I loved Natalie.

"Thank you, Louis. I'm not sure I understand totally but if I get the gist, you are giving me five__ tickets of control over you. Like a five-day bus pass."

"Yes," I whispered. "I'd give you fifty but I don't think I'd survive that." She laughed.

"And this is a gift for me," she said rhetorically, "For my enjoyment first. Not yours?" I nodded my head in agreement.

"I like it. I might need a little time to think about it but I have a few questions for now." She went on.

"For one, the way I chose to use them is up to me? Right?

"yes. Completely up to you,Natalie" I said, excitement twisting through me. "You make the rules. Set the boundaries wherever you want.

"No questions asked? No negotiating? And, No__ Chickening Out?" I nodded in agreement.

"But Nate, if this is too weird then we can forget about it. We won't talk about it again. We can go out tomorrow and find you something else."

"And why would I do that? I have the coins and what goes with them. If we stop now, then I'd still have the coins but I wouldn't get to have all the fun parts." She beamed.

"Ya. Umm..." In my plan, if she didn't like the gift I'd cash in the gold and buy her something else—probably less expensive. I hadn't thought about the possibility that she could reject the idea part but keep the coins. I felt like I was chasing after her in a dark cave and she had the flashlight.

"Yes. Exactly." I said, resigning to her logic.

"And the chocolates. You'd have the chocolates too," I said trying for a little levity and hoping she wouldn't see the wetness in the corners of my eyes. She raised a golden fingertip to her lips to shush me.

"And each time I use one of these I'll be in control—until the end? However; Wherever; Whenever.

No matter how long it takes."

"Exactly."

"Well then Louis Rosso, I accept your gift. I will take control of you for your next five orgasms. They start when I say and they end when you give me my orgasm."

'Yes, Nate, that is it. I'm so happy you__."

"And_," As if an afterthought. "You have to call me something special when we're playing."

"Yes, of course, Nate. What do you want me to call you?"

Natalie unwrapped a chocolate coin and broke it in half. She popped half in her mouth and held the other out in front of my face.

"Stick out your tongue, Lu." She placed it on my tongue like a communion wafer. We stared at each other as the chocolate melted in our mouths.

"Mistress Natasha." She paused, for effect. "You vill call me, Mistress Natasha,"

"Ok," I said. Then seeing her frown I quickly added, "yes, Mistress Natasha."

Grinning mischievously, she said, "Und You vil geeve me my first orgasm__ Toooo-Nocht!" She was so cute with her cartoonish Russian accent. straight from Rocky and Bullwinkle. But voice was too loud.

"Tonight?" I figured she might take charge as soon as we got home. I was even hoping she would make me strip naked in the car on the drive. In fact I'd been abstaining from masturbating for over a week in hopes. of something like that.

"NOW," was all she said.

"Now? I squeaked. "Here? You want me to...? How? I can't do this now..."

She tapped her golden talons on the tabletop. I knew what she wanted to hear.

"Yes, Mistress Natasha."

"You vill go to the men's room. Der you vill take off all of your clothes. Ev-errr-eee-ting. Completely naked. Well, you can keep your shoes on. Those floors can be yucky."

I was waiting for her to laugh and say, 'Gotcha,' but it wasn't coming. My stomach flip-flopped.

"When you're naked Face-time me so I can see that you are really doing it. And den, mine pet, you vill jerk off for me as I watch." I had the sense to not ask questions and definitely not to protest.

'Could I really do this?'

"When you are done, you vill get dressed but don't put your underwear back on--trow dem in trash can--" she could really roll those Russian Rs—"and bring me back YOUR HOT CUM IN DIS GLASS!" She took my Grappa, drained it with flair and handed me the glass. Again, speaking too loudly.

"Yes, Mistress Natasha."

This test was important. If I wanted us to explore this to the end I knew I would have to do a good job, here, at the beginning. So I stood up on weak knees and excused myself.

"Hey," Gold-finger beckoned me back. "Give me a kiss before you go." She raised her face towards mine. I had to bend awkwardly into her kiss. I was expecting a love peck but she nipped at my lower lip causing me to part mine. She slipped her long tongue—she really does have a nice long one—into my mouth and tangled with mine. It was a very passionate kiss. The couple at the next table smiled at our intimacy then went back to their desserts.

I made my way between the table towards my destination. My ears were ringing with anxiety, I felt like Al Pacino in The Godfather, heading to the men's room to retrieve the assassination gun taped under the toilet tank cover.

I knew this restaurant did not have a restroom attendant and the cubicles were pretty private with floor to ceiling walls. The doors were the problem. They left about a foot and a half of space at top and bottom.

There wasn't anyone inside when I entered. With a sense of relief, I stepped into the last stall. I'd only have the possibility of one neighbor. I quickly took off my Jacket, then my shirt; I hung them on the door hook. I untied and stepped out of my shoes and slid them back beside the toilet. I took off my pants and hung them on the hook too. I stripped off my red bikini-briefs and stuffed them in my jacket pocket. I was going to put my shoes back on but I was so caught up in the moment; I wanted to be completely naked. I pulled my socks off and stuffed them in my other jacket pocket. I thought I could step into my shoes if I heard the door open.

Yikes! I was completely naked in the men's room at a restaurant­­; a public place, where I knew people. Mistress Natasha had ordered me to do. this. It was scary. And so exhilarating.

'Being naked in all the wrong places always is.' I dialed Mistress Natalia.

"Hello, pet," she answered, "so, let me see."

I panned the phone down my body for her. When my stiff cock was filling the screen I wagged it at her like like a naughty boy exposing himself to his babysitter.

"Say hello to my little friend." Now I was speaking too loud.

"Very good, dear," she said, humoring me like the babysitter would have. "I have to be quiet. I don't want people to hear me. I'm pretending you're my assistant." She giggled at that and then she spoke louder. "I know you've been working on our project, Jackie. Show me what you've done so far."

I parked my phone beside the shot glass on the flat top of the stainless steel toilet paper box. I started stroking lewdly. Natty was watching my every move. Time warped into some dimension beyond rational thought. I was naked as a board, in this little cubical, stroking my cock. Everything else drifted out. It was just me, my cock and Mistress Natasha. Just as I was building up steam I heard someone walk in and step up to the urinals. In a rush of embarrassment I picked up the phone knowing the glass to the tied floor. It clattered behind the toilet.

"Someone came in, I whispered. "I'll call you back." Natalie giggled.

What had I got myself into? This was not what I imagined; this was real. Too real. Natalie was putting me to the test. I heard the man zip up and wash his hands. In spite of how much I was trying to scoot to the corner of my stall, he must have noticed my bare feel, one jammed into my unlaced shoe and the other on top of the other one, squashing the toe and heel-cup. 'Damn. My best shoes too.'

"Naaah." I heard him mumble. "What the Fuck," he said and left. I had to get on my hands and knees to reach the glass. Luckily it had not broken.

I dialed back. "I'm alone again, Mistress Natasha."

"Good, now hurry up and give me a nice big load." She realized she had spoken too loudly. "Oopsie."

I resumed stroking, hard and fast. I spit in my hand to ease the dryness. That and my pre-cum got me into a frantic pace, rubbing my taught, cock sheath over my sensitive head.

Where I was, What I was doing, and that Natalie was watching it all, tipped me over the edge. My sack shrunk, encapsulating my balls up tighter to my groin. My cock felt bigger and harder than ever. I wanted to cum but I didn't. I wanted it to ride on that edge longer but that tell-tale tickle at mission control warned me to pick up the glass. I held its mouth over the helmet of my pulsing cock. Mistress Natasha's first orgasm boiled over. The first spurt splashed the bottom of the glass. Then another. Who's cock was this; where was all this cum coming from. Another big one; then I moved the mouth of the glass away a bit to catch the subsequent spurts. I must have been extra aroused because I produced enough thick, hot cum to almost fill that shot glass. As I calmed down I looked at my phone and there was Natalie with a look of amazement on her pretty face.

"Unbelievable. I can't believe you actually did it, Lu__," Then composing herself, "Very goot, pet. Now hurry and and get back here with my gift." I felt a swell of pride at completing my task.

"Wait! Naked! You vill come bak here to the table the vay you are now. Com-pleeete-ly naked."

"Whaaaat?"

"Just kidding." She giggled. "Gotcha though, didn't I?" she whispered. "But I think I will try something like that next time. Wouldn't that be fun, Lulu?" I shut off the call. Then I heard the door swing open again.

'Is this even possible? Somebody must be selling tickets out there! Probably Natalie.'

It was two guys. From the sound of their voices they were probably young. They talked loudly and they pissed like two race horses. 'Yup, they're young. Just wait till the prostate problems start,' I thought. There was nothing I could do but freeze and wait till they were finished and hope i was invisible. I wasn't. They stopped talking. Then I heard whispering and snickering.

"Yeah, we better get back to our table now, before they think were up to some mano-y-mano, hanky-panky," one said.

Yup, we wouldn't want that. Let's go." the second one said theatrically.

The door closed and everything went pitch black. I thought I had passed out.

'fuck, Fuck, FUCK! Those bastards turned off the lights.' I figured they had flipped the manual override on the automatic lights. I found my phone, lit it up and opened the door. As I was creeping out of the stall to look for the switch, hoping no-one else would come in, the lights came blazing back, like runway lights. They hadn't left.

"Hey! Is that a naked man I'm seeing?" one said.

"Sure is," and then to me, "What the fuck do you think you're doing, you pervert?"

I was hold-your-breath horrified at the menacing presence of these two swinging dicks. They had all their clothes on but I was barefoot and bare-ass naked. To make things worse, my dick was in sleepy mode. I felt diminutive and defenseless.

The one, flat-hand to my chest, pushed me back inside my stall and persisted with his questioning. "Were you sucking cock in heeeere, Mary?" he sneered, "or maybe you were just getting ready ta. Waiting for a... couple a dudes to come in here all hard and horny." He grabbed his own cock to accentuate his point. "Maybe like us."

"The other one said, "Hey Tosh, step out of the way will ya."

L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers
12