Five O Pt. 01.00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers

Tosh did, making room for him to now fill the doorway, blocking me in with his foreboding form. He was pointing his phone at me, already shooting video. '4K no doubt.'

"Smile for you fans." I tried to cover my cock and balls but he put a stop to that.

"Unh, unh, uh. Get those hands up, partner. Or you'll be sorry. What do you think the management would do with you if we turned you over to them?" Then he circled his finger and said, "Turn around slowly. I need a spin for my insta."

It was tight in the stall so I did an awkward shuffle-around ending up back at front and center. I was dreading where this video might end up.

"Alright, Josh, let the dude go. Let's get out of here" Tosh said.

'Tosh and Josh?' I thought. 'Was this a spoof?' I didn't think they would answer but I had to ask anyway.

"Wait a minute. Are you two really, Tosh and Josh?"

Tosh said, "Yup. And the weirdest part is, we're brothers." And then, maybe because of the incredulous look on my face, he said, "Same dad, different moms. We both had our names before his dad moved in with my mother, and I got saddled with his lame ass." Josh punched him in the back of the arm. They both laughed. "Ya, and bet you won't guess what our dad's name is."

Two big grins, but before I could take a guess—what the hell rhymes with Tosh and Josh anyway?—in unison they said, "Malcom," and then did a little bro-bump-hug, shuffle. We all laughed at the joke they probably used all the time. I was getting to like these two.

Tosh said, "Why don't you put your clothes back on and Josh'll guard the door." I started dressing in front of him in the open doorway of the stall. Something about being exposed to them had an effect on me. My cock was stiff again. I had my shirt on but completely open and nothing else on yet. My cock was sticking out pointing right at him. I paused dressing and watching him as he stared at my cock. I couldn't read him but he lingered on the view. And it made me squirm.

Speaking softer now he asked, "Hey man, what were you doing in here."

"You know, I'd tell you; and you'd probably believe me but it's just too long a story for now," was all I could say. "If it helps any, my wife is out there and she is at the bottom of all this."

"Well, that is half a relief," bellowed Josh from the doorway breaking the spell. He started poking his phone. Tosh gave him a questioning look.

"Deleting, Brosh." I guess they had a shared nick. 'Cute.' "No need to keep the evidence."

"Thank you," I said. "But, truth be told, you probably could have sold it to my wife." We all laughed.

"We both work down at Schmedly's Garage. It's Malcom's place. If you ever need your car worked on we're the best in town, price and quality,' Josh said.

"...or if you just want to finish that story," Tosh said, "Come find us."

I was dressed and as i was stepping out of the stall I realized I almost forgot my glass of cum. I grabbed it. Tosh, asked, "What's that?"

"erm, It's a... gift for my wife."

They both harrumphed and turned and left. This time they left the lights on.

* * * * *

"Where the hell were you? It's been forever since you hung up," Natalie whisper-shouted.

I sat down to the two fresh espressos Natalie had ordered. "You wouldn't believe it. I'll tell you later."

"What do you mean, I wouldn't believe it?"

"I met a couple of guys in there. That's all." I paused to see how she'd take that.

"Whaaaaat?" She broke up laughing. I just shook my head and smiled sheepishly. I was grasping the glass in my hands in front of my chest.

"Well, silly, are you going to sit there just hugging my special gift or are you going to present it to me?"

She had such a devilish smile on her face. "Put it in the center of the table." I balked again. It would be so visible just sitting there between us. "Come...on. I want to see how much you made for me."

I slid my hands forward and then reluctantly opened my fingers and slid my hands back, hoping she would hide it in her hands like I had been doing. Of course, that's not what she did.

She giggled and did a little soundless clapping of her hands. I tried to hide my embarrassment. I had been so excited about this in the planning phase and then when I presented it to her, and when I was in the stall stroking my cock for her—I even got excited in front of Tosh and Josh once the threat a violence was gone...or maybe...i didn't want to go there. beating was gone. , I have to admit, my arousal meter started to rise.

'Am I an humiliation junkie? Do I crave being forced to obey a dominant women? Do I want to stripped naked; exposed; in front of others? Do I need the shame and the humiliation to get me up?' How did it all start? At what age do these impulses take root? Tarzan The Ape Man. That's where it started for me. But that's something I'll have to take up with my councilor...or in a different story.'

I looked across the restaurant; there were the two Broshes, and Malcom in the middle, and a woman, whom I presumed was Mrs. Schmedley. I wondered what her first name was. Tosh kept eyeing me as their dinner went on. There was a little blast of laughter. I could imagine Josh telling the tail of how they caught that guy right over there hiding in a stall, and naked as a J-bird on his way to the showers. But I didn't see Tosh doing that. I had the feeling he was thinking other things.

Now, after the adrenalin had dissolved, I felt so conspicuous sitting at this table, in this small but populated restaurant; with this tiny glass of my warm cum, right out there in the open between us—which now looked to me like one of those foot-high Pilsner glasses, full of some gooey substance, that was glowing like a radioactive isotope. Natalie watched me squirm with a sexy smile pulling at the corners of her mouth and eyes.

"Excuse me," a woman's voice broke me out of my frozen embarrassment.

"Our's is empty. May I use some of your cream?"

'I didn't remember them being so close. Had they switched move their chairs to be closer to our table?' I was too embarrassed to face her.

"Of course," Natalie beamed. And to me, "Louis, could you pass the creamer to our neighbors?"

I panicked thinking I was going to have to pass her my sperm cordial but then I spotted the little cream pitcher.

"Thank you," she said as she took it from my hand and turned back to her partner. I looked back at Natalie and thought I saw her smile at the woman. 'Was it conspiratorial?'

"A toast, Louis, on this special inaugural night." Mistress Natasha raised her glass and waited till I raised mine; up, Up, UP into the wide open stratosphere of Sardo's dining room. My peripheral vision was in super-hero mode. I was aware of the Schmedlies several tables away, and the couple sitting right beside us, and the disgusted guy was out there somewhere. I didn't know what he looked like but that just made me feel like all eyes were on me. But I kept my eyes on the prize, so to speak.

"Bottoms up, my pet."

Silence. It felt as if someone had clinked fork to wine glass to silence everyone for an announcement.

I tapped my glass to hers and brought it to my lips. I thought I'd knock it back like I was at a cowboy bar but I found out that cum doesn't flow like sour-mash. It took seconds to drain it. I felt like a bear licking out the honey jar. Finally, the delicate glass sat between us again, with what was left of the cloudy residue of my cum coating its sides. I tasted the salty elixir; felt the starchy goo coating my mouth; the heady mix of shame and embarrassment dizzied me.

"Thank you." Came the voice beside me as if in my ear. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the creamer floating towards me. I had to steel myself to turn towards the next table. My neighbor smiled knowingly as she handed me the little pitcher. Her husband's eyes were on me too. I looked back to my wife.

"Thank you, my pet. I love this gift," she whispered. I thought I saw a sparkle of moisture in the corners of her eyes. My heart thumped with pride. I felt dizzy in love with my beautiful Natalie.

To be continued. (soon I promise)

* * * * *

Note: Dear readers, If you made it to the end (even if you've skimmed) then thank you for your interest in my stories. I hope you enjoyed this enough to add a comment or send me a message. I always answer messages. And, of course, your vote would be most appreciated. L O R

L O Reins
L O Reins
104 Followers
12