Five O Pt. 02.0

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish him off," Natalie yelled. "You can have my orgasm. Make him cum, Anthony!

'Whaaaaat?' I thought.

"The key. Give me the key," he said.

Natalie jumped up and came over. "Let me in there. I'll get that off him." She unlocked and removed my cage and fondled and rubbed my cock and balls back to life. It was like I was hypnotized; a puppy on his back, getting his belly rubbed by Tony and Nate at the same time. I was belly-up in blissful paralysis.

"Now's your chance, Anthony. You know you've wanted to suck a big cock. So go for it," Francine said.

Natalie looked back and forth between all three of us. "How about it, Puppy? Do you want Anthony to suck you off?"

I nodded submissively.

Our wives were in a state themselves. They kept cooing encouragement to Tony and to me too.

"Antonio," Madam F said. "Be a good husband and suck Tony's cock. I want you to suck his cock. Do you understand me?"

Tony lowered his head and took the tip of my rigid cock between his lips. Natalie, who was still grasping my shaft, teased him with it, rubbing it back and forth between his lips and his cheeks as I hardened. Then she and fed me deeper into his mouth.

I felt gloriously violated. My now freed cock was big and hard again; deep in his soft and hungry mouth. Natalie is great at giving head but there has to be something special about a guy sucking your cock. Maybe we just know things instinctively. Maybe it's the taboo thing. But the submissive position he had me in, on the floor in my own home, and in front of our wives, who were fully clothed was too much to resist. I knew I was going to blast off to the moon in a ten-count.

Nine- Natty was now cupping my balls in her hand.

Eight- My cock felt like it was a foot long.

Seven-Tony kept going all the way down then up and off me trailing gobs of saliva and my pre-cum.

Six- I tilted my pelvis up, sliding deeper into his throat.

Five- He grasped my sore ass cheeks, in his big hands, lifting me into each thrust.

Four- Natalie was lounging back on the sofa while Francine caressed her exposed breast.

Three- I felt his finger in the crease of my ass, tapping at my puckered hole.

Two- I felt my muscles start to contract.

One- "STOP!"

I groaned. Natalie was standing over me with her dress down off one shoulder like a bandolier, one breast exposed. Francine by her side. They looked down at us, naked me on my back with my legs opened and thrusting my pelvis up into the space between my cock and Tony's mouth. Tony, looked like the cat who's mouse he was playing with had just disappeared.

"What The__?" I gasped.

"Get up boys. The night is young," Natalie said. "Anthony isn't even naked yet and that a sight I'm dying to see. Come-on. Up, you two."

Tony was up to his six foot height easily. I needed a hand so he helped me. We stood there; quite the sorry sight; Tony, steadying me with one hand and holding his pants up with the other and me dazed and horny with my cock, wet and lurching for more. He still had one shoe on and both socks, though one slipped off his heel and was hanging off the front of his foot.

"Anthony, take the rest of your clothes off. You look ridiculous like that," Francine said.

"You know, when we watched you going down on Louis, him naked as a J-bird and you sort of still dressed...Well, turns out, all that cfnm porn..., and your admiring of the human form sure has qualified you as a first class cock-sucker. Wouldn't you say, Natalie?"

"Yeap. That was some spectacle you guys put on for us." She was beaming a big grin.

"What I want to know though, is how are you gonna repay him, Puppy?"

Both women laughed but I knew the wheels were turning. Natalie was serious.

"Why don't the fellas go fix us drinks and snacks while we plot out the next act," Natalie said.

Tony took off what was left of his clothes. I looked sideways at him and was shocked. He was a tall man, at least six feet if not an inch or two more. He was attractive with Mediterranean olive skin. Black, gray-streaked hair; he probably colored it. This guy was older than me but he was in better shape on all fronts; especially the front front. He did have big feet and, as I could still feel the effect of them, big hands. So, no surprise; Tony was endowed. Between his thighs hung a tube steak that probably weighed a kilo. I didn't know what a kilo felt like but this hunk of Italian sausage was definitely more than a pound. 'In for a pound in for a kilo,' I thought. All kinds of inanities were going through my head. Tony's cock was one remarkable specimen of a manhood. One I both admired and was afraid of.

"Naomi, couldn't resist offering a comment. "Well would you look at that. It really puts the 'long' in the word schlong. That thing has to be a nine-incher. What do you think of that, puppy? Pretty impressive."

I didn't respond out loud. 'Looks more like eight to me,' I thought. 'But still, it's damn impressive.'

She kept scouring Anthony's physique with a leering smile that didn't bode well for me. I could hear the ice rattling. She was mixing a strong SHEEE concoction in her shaker.

"OK, puppy, time for you and big doggy here to go fetch our treats."

"Yes, Mistress...," I paused.

"Oh, ya, I forgot. You can call me Mistress N and she will be..."

"Madam F. I will be Madam F tonight."

"Yes Mistress N," I said with a slight bow. I looked at Anthony to see what he would do.

"Very well, Madam F," he said. Then bowed more deeply and started to back out of the room towards the kitchen, straightening up as he went. I followed his lead, hoping Natalie wasn't going to pick up too many bad habits from these two.

We prepared some cut veggies, hummus, and pita wedges. We had tabouli and some cheese too. I opened a chilled bottle of Pino. We placed our treats on a tray and the wine and glasses on another. With white, serving towels over our forearms we brought our spread out to the sideboard in the living room. Our living and dining areas shared one large, cathedral-ceilinged space. We had a den with comfortable leather and a big screen TV. There was a small wet bar too. But, a house tour this is not. We poured the wine and served a glass to Madam F and Mistress N.

"We've had a quite an evening, Natalie said. "It's time for us to chill and recoup a bit."

This sounded so nice and cultured. I went to pour Tony's and my glasses but they halted me.

"We meant, We needed to chill," said Madam F. Natalie nodded.

"Puppy," Natalie said, "Why don't you play with Anthony's bone and see how much bigger it'll get...than yours." She giggled at her humiliating taunt.

I looked at Tony and he just tilted his head and let his tongue hang out in a Scooby Doo gesture. If he would have said, 'Ruh Roh' I would have slugged him. It was clear he didn't have any reservations. I looked at the women. They had their glasses raised in a toast.

"Bottoms up," they said in unison, clinking their glasses.

It was pretty clear to everyone that I was expected to play with and suck Tony's monster cock. That realization yesterday would have been something I'd have shoved out of my mind a couple of days ago but today I knelt down in front of him and started exploring his cock and balls; at first tentatively but within moments he started getting hard at my dandling and caressing. 'Damn, it looks way bigger nd thicker from down here,' I thought. I was going to suck his cock, and I knew I was, I wanted him in my mouth before it got bigger and harder.

I aimed his cock towards my face and tentatively kissed the tip. Then I licked him from lower on his shaft back up to his frenulum. He swooned. He was hardening quickly so I took as much of him as I could in my mouth. His velvety smooth dick was like a whole new world of tastes and sensations. Like the first time I kissed, then licked and sucked my girlfriend's pussy; it didn't take long to go from novice to experienced. I was stroking him at the base of his enormous cock with one hand while I fondled and gripped his big egg-shaped balls with the other. I explored every area, every movement and every bit of Tony's cock. And as it grew, my mouth ministrations instinctively changed from softly squeezing, pressing and tonguing, bending the softness of him to slurping and impaling myself on his turgid rod. Tony by now had taken my head in his hands. At first he gently caressed my neck and the back of my head; then he was grasping my hair in his fist. Now he was holding my head like a bowling ball and moving me on his shaft. There was nowhere for him to go but... I knew, down my throat was his next goal. He tried until i gagged. He pulled back and slowly went for it again. My eyes were watering and my sinuses started to run. 'Thats where all that goo comes from,' I thought. I knew I had to relax. I tilted my head back farther. His big soft mushroom head was opening my throat. I tried to take him in but I gagged again. I won't going to give up. in for a pound in for a kiln I would have gotten it if the women hadn't interrupted us.

"Looks to me like your Anthony isn't the only man in the room who relishes the beauty of the human form."

Francine responded with a swoon. "Who would have thought those porno fantasies could ever lead to this."

"Puppy, Hound dog," Francine said. "As much as we are enjoying your mutual admiration of...each other's cock, we've decided we want the finally to be you two jerking each other off. So, kneel down, right there."

We both knelt down. And Mistress N came up behind us and tied a serving towel around my head. She knotted it and then, I presumed, did the same to Tony.

"This a blind test. You can start by playing with your own toys. We'll tell you what to do as you go along."

"And take your time. It's not a race," Natalie said. "Not yet anyway. We might change our minds later."

I started playing with myself. I was not sure this was going to work but turns out, I was so excited from what went on before it didn't take long till I was hard and enjoying putting on this anonymous show. They told us to switch and play with each other. I must have been in my own world because I was surprised to be reminded of Tony but as soon as I felt his hands on me, I swooned out loud. He didn't miss the opportunity to explore my body looking for his prize. He gently caressed my hard cock in his fist and slid the other behind to find and cup my ass. I love that feeling of being stroked in front and coaxed from behind.

I stroked his cock up and down. In the dark it seemed even bigger than I remembered. I liked this blindfold thing. It sparked the imagination in new ways. A few minutes ago I was swallowing Tony's cock and now I felt like I was party boy at a double glory hole.

Then I felt my nipples being pinched. Both of my nipples. I winced. I mentally counted hands and realized one or both of our wives were now involved. But, beauty of being blindfolded, it could have been a room full of neighbors. I wouldn't have put anything past Natalie.

I heard Tony suck in his breath and knew he was getting similar treatment. Once they knew we both were aware of what was happening they became unabashed at feeling us up and teasing us. We were both moaning and cooing like a couple of kittens...sex kittens.

"Alright, puppy. It's time. I want my gift."

"And while he's at it, Antonio, I want one from you too. Now hurry up and cum for us. Last one will get a painful surprise."

So now it was a race; one I thought I might have an advantage in. I stroked my cock, hard and fast, like I did in the men's room at Sardo's. In addition, I had been in chastity for a week since the episode in the flower shop with Natalie and Jackie. From the women's enthusiasm I knew we were close. I had no idea where Tony was, but I was feeling that familiar tickle in my core central. I felt Natalie's hand envelope my own, stroking with me. coaxing it out of me.

"Right here, LuLu. Give me my gift. Shoot your cum for me, baby. Right here, in this."

I came hard. I stopped counting the spurts after one. It seemed to go on and on and in the end I felt Natalie milking the last drops against something sharp. I sat back on my haunches, listening to the women whispering and giggling. They had told us to keep our eyes closed. Finally, they finished.

"You can take off the blindfolds now but stay on your knees." It was Natalie who had spoken.

Our wives were standing before us, each holding a serving tray with two stem-glasses on each. The one Natalie was holding had two glasses of Pino; you could tell by the amber color.

"Time for our final toast of the evening," Madam F said as she moved her tray closer to us.

Her tray held two of the same glasses but with our cordials instead. There was no mistaking what that was. There was a creamy leg of goo trailing down from the rim of each glass, where they had milked out the last drops of our orgasms after we shot our copious loads into the bottoms of the glasses. For two men out age the volume of spooge in each glass was impressive. Though, one had noticeably more of our pearly cum than the other. I reached towards that glass, thinking it was mine because I hadn't cum in a week; but then, doubting my self, I redirected my hand towards the other less full glass. I looked up at Madam Francine to see if she would solve our quandary.

"Sorry, boys, we lost track of whose glass is whom's. But it doesn't matter; we're all among friends here."

To be continued:

Dear Reader,

Thank you for reading my story. I'm enjoying writing and hope you are enjoying the installments as they come along. I'm planning five major "O" parts with a few chapters in between, as I've done between pt1 and pt2. Not sure if that's confusing. If you think so, or have other suggestions mention in a comment or note. I appreciate your support in comments, votes, PMs and even email. Have fun, be safe.

L O

12