Five of My Best Cuckold Moments

Story Info
A list of my favorite cuckold moments.
4.3k words
3.95
26.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the holidays come to a close, I took some time to reflect over my past and the relationship that my wife and I love and have built together. Our marriage is just like most, we love and respect each other. However, there is one major difference between us and most couples. That difference is that at times, she plays the role of a Hotwife, and I really enjoy being a cuckold.

A little about my wife and me. We have been happily married for 12 years. When we got married, we were both inexperienced in the sex department and spent the first year exploring our sexuality and fantasies. From there we went into a little porn, then erotic stories. That was soon followed by some toys and a little light bondage.

It wasn't until 8 years ago we got into her being a Hotwife and me being a cuckold.

We love each other more than life itself, but I can't explain how great it makes me feel to know she is with someone else. The thoughts and feelings that I have while she is gone can sometimes be rough. However, the emotional and physical release that I get when she comes back, and I get to reclaim her are beyond words.

Our love is strong, and we've never had the horror story of someone sweeping her off her feet or anything like that. In fact, we might experiment with cuckolding and her being a hotwife for a few months, then take a break and it just be us for a while before the urge hits us again. In fact, it is generally a toss-up on who instigates us getting back into it. But we both are in love and just do it because it feels great, and we both get to fulfill fantasies with it.

So, while I was sitting here thinking, I thought I would write down five of my favorite Hot Wife and Cuckold experiences that were great for us, especially me.

1. THE FIRST TIME A MAN SPENT THE NIGHT.

My wife had been going out with a guy for a month or so and while they had sex, it was never at our house and never overnight. So, when my wife finally told me he was spending the night, I was probably more excited than he was. She knows I like a little teasing and humiliation from time to time so she had it all planned out.

She spent a few hours getting ready. She took a long hot shower, shaving herself bald and then dressing to please him. First in a thong and matching bra, then she covered that with a dress that showed off her cleavage and a whole lot of leg.

As she was finishing getting ready, the doorbell rang. I opened it and let her date in. He was nicely dressed and filled out his suit well. He was a few inches taller than me and obviously spent a great deal of time in the gym. I knew who he was from my wife talking about him but had never spent any time with him. I mean, why would I? He was there for her pleasure and not mine.

We sat in the living room and made idle chit chat until my wife came out of the bedroom. We both stood up as she entered the room. She looked amazing and went right by me to give him a hug and a kiss. He took that opportunity to let his hands explore her ass. She had her back to me so I was able to see everything.

With the way he grabbed and rubbed her ass, there was no doubt that he felt her thong while he slid across and then lightly squeezed both cheeks.

Once she broke their embrace from the passionate kisses, she then looked straight into his eyes and said, "ready to go" and they were gone out to dinner. I got a simple "Bye" over her shoulder. She knew that her showing attention to another man and ignoring me turned me on, and she did it so well.

I got a text about 5 minutes before they arrived letting me know they were on the way. They arrived back about three hours later and as they walked in, I met them in the Living Room. He had one arm around her waist and the other hand carried a small overnight bag. She took it from him and handed it to me. "Put this in our bedroom" is all she said, still holding onto him and rubbing her hand on his chest. She winked at me when I took it, a sign that she was enjoying playing with me. So off I went to sit the bag on our marital bed.

I poured my wife a glass of wine and a whiskey for him and me. As we were talking, my wife finished her glass, and I got up and refilled it. I then refilled his whiskey, but she stood from her chair at that moment, causing him to stand as well. She took the glass of my best whiskey from his hand and set it on the table.

"I think I can give him something much better than this," and then she took his hand, and they walked toward the bedroom. As she walked with him, she looked back over her shoulder at me. "See you in the morning" is all she said and then closed the door behind them. The silence was deafening as I heard her lock the door.

I ended up finishing the whiskey my wife had sat on the table, and then poured myself another one. While I was sipping my third whiskey of the night, I then went and stood by the door. I could hear moaning and the bed creaking. As her moans got more animated, the headboard started a rhythm of hitting the wall.

I pulled out my dick and started to slowly jack it. I wanted to go slow and make myself last, but the more the headboard hit the wall, the more aroused I got. My hand was flying across my dick as I listened to her moans and groans.

Finally, I came all over the hard wood floor. Guilt filled me suddenly for listening to their alone time. I got a towel and cleaned the cum up as they both kept going at it for another thirty minutes.

I went to bed on the couch since we lived in a one-bedroom apartment and tried to sleep listening to them enjoying each other. After their first round they were quiet for a while and then I woke around 2 in the morning to my wife moaning loudly and the headboard hitting the wall. Thankfully that wall was an outside one and they weren't keeping the neighbors up. At least I hoped they weren't, but one never knows with all that screaming that my wife was doing.

I woke early and made breakfast. My wife unlocked the door, and they came out and ate with me. She was wearing a robe that made it very apparent she was naked underneath and he had slid on sweatpants and a t-shirt. While we ate, he even complimented my food.

After they finished eating, she took him back in the bedroom and shut the door. I could hear them fucking again but slower this time. Not in as big of a hurry as before. Once I had heard them both orgasm through the door, it went silent for a while until I heard the shower running. They came out about two hours later and her hair was in a towel, and he was dressed with his hair still wet. She told me later that they took a shower together to clean up since they had gotten so sweaty. He thanked me for a lovely night and shook my hand. She walked him to the door and kissed him as they stood in the doorway. This caused me a little panic since any of the neighbors could have seen. But they wrapped it up quickly and then he was gone.

2. THE NIGHT I WAS HER DRIVER FOR A DATE.

This one is certainly one of my favorites for the anticipation and jealousy it caused me. My wife had me spent a couple of hours cleaning the car up and then had me dress in a suit. She wanted me to play a professional driver as I drove her to her date's house while she sat in the back.

When we arrived and he walked toward the car, she had me get out and hold his door while he got in. He got in the back with her where they kissed briefly and held hands. I waited patiently while they kissed and then they gave me directions to a restaurant when he got settled and ignored me the whole way there. When I pulled up, I got out and went around to hold the door for both of them. Once they walked inside the restaurant, I drove off to find some way to pass the time while they ate and enjoyed each other's company. I wound up sitting in a fast-food parking lot until my wife texted me two hours later to come pick them up.

I pulled up, hurried around, and held the door while they got in. As she got in, he reached down and pinched her ass, causing her to giggle and laugh. He just looked at me and smirked while I stood there, and he joined her in the back. They had both obviously had a few drinks and as I drove to his place, they were all over each other making out. I glanced in the rear-view mirror when I could and noticed that he had her top unbuttoned and he was sucking her nipple while she moaned with encouragement.

I pulled up to his house and pulled in the driveway. it was down a long gravel drive in the country about 15 minutes outside of town, so there weren't any other houses around. I opened the door to let them out and my wife said, "You can wait for me here." and gave me a little wink as she fell into his arms and followed him to the front door. She hadn't even bothered to button her top back up and her breast was on display the whole time.

So, I sat in the car for almost two hours scrolling on my phone. When the front door finally opened, she gave him a long lingering kiss and he walked her to the car. She was carrying her shoes and only had on button done to keep her shirt from exposing her breast. She was holding his hand with her empty one. When they stopped at the car, I noticed she was carrying her shoes but also her panties. I grew hard immediately seeing that.

As I stood by the door, he kissed her and then squeezed her ass again as she got in the back. When she got in, I shut the door while he stood there. He turned to me with a smirk on his face. "Thanks for the lift" he said and reached his hand out. I thought he was wanting to shake my hand but when I looked down, he was handing me a $20 bill. He actually tipped me as their driver and this made my dick stir in my pants.

I drove her back to our house, and she barely spoke until we got in the house. Then once we were both in the house and the door was shut, she turned and made out with me. She was passionate and hot. Apparently, she was still turned on and I had a lot of fun reclaiming her that night.

3. THE TIME I WATCHED HER TAKE ON TWO GUYS THEN MAKE ME CLEAN HER UP.

Now before you judge us, we do not normally play without protection. Everyone wears a condom even if they were exclusive with my wife. However, to fulfill one of our fantasies about a cream pie, she reached out to a guy that she had been with before and told him that I had a dream of two guys having sex with her and Cumming in her, then leaving so I could clean up.

The guy had a friend who was interested in helping us live out our fantasy. Especially when he shared a picture of my wife's body with his friend. Before we could move forward, they both had to present her with a clean bill of health from the health department and then we were ready.

We met them both at a hotel in the nearby city. The four of us ate dinner together while she saw between the two guys in a wraparound booth. They both flirted with her and I'm pretty sure there was stuff going on under the table. They included me a little in the conversation but the waitress could tell I was certainly the odd man out. She even grinned when she asked how the checks were going to be and my wife pointed to me saying "He will be paying for all of us tonight."

After dinner, we went to the front desk. As I paid for the room, they were both subtly whispering in her ears and she was rubbing on their chests as she talked to one or the other. The desk clerk noticed but was very professional. This was part of the humiliation she knew I liked. Once I got the key, she took it and the three of them headed toward the elevator with me following. They were on both sides of her going up the elevator and down the hall to the room. I followed behind watching each take liberties rubbing all over her ass. Once we got in the room, she moved a chair around and she had me sit there facing the bed.

She then took her time undressing one guy while the other fondled her from behind. Once he was completely naked, she then she undressed the other while the first rubbed his hardening cock on her body and groped her breasts from behind.

When they were both undressed. She had them sit on the bed side by side. She did a little show as she stripped for them. Once she was down to just her high heels, she took turns kissing one while the other fondled her breasts. Finally, she got on her knees in front of them and went from cock-to-cock sucking one and stroking the other.

After they were both hard, they put her in the middle of the bed on her back. They then took turns with one of them eating her pussy and bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, while the other kissed her and fondled her breasts. After a while they switched positions so the other could get her even wetter and bring her to another orgasm.

By the time they were done with that, my wife was so horny and aroused that she took charge. One guy propped a pillow up on the headboard and sat down with his cock facing the sky. She got on her hands and knees and sucked him while the other took her from behind. He pounded her through two loud orgasms and then finally stiffened up, grabbing her hips, and exploded into her.

When he fell out soft, the guys switched positions so she could clean up the shrinking cock and the other guy got his turn. He grabbed her by the waist and pounded her through another orgasm and then finally shouted "I'm CUMMING" while he emptied another load in her also.

When he fell out, she lay down on her side. She had a smile on her face and was breathing hard trying to calm down from the marathon fucking she just got. All the while she was holding her legs together. I was still fully clothed and when the guys got dressed, I shook their hands and thanked them for properly fucking my wife.

Once they left, I stripped and jumped on the bed. My wife looked and me eye to eye and opened her legs toward me. I didn't even hesitate. I just dove in eating the cum that had leaked onto her thighs and had been pushed out of her pussy by the second guy that pounded her. I finally dove into her pussy using my tongue and then eventually my fingers to scoop out all the cum while she moaned and enjoyed herself. She kept up the humiliation by taunting me and saying things like "how does it feel to eat two real men's cum out of your wife's pussy?" and then gradually in a louder tone said things like "how does it feel that those two studs just fucked your slut wife better than you can?"

It all served to get her worked up again and I was on the edge of Cumming without touching myself. Once she felt I had done an adequate job of cleaning her up, she pulled me to her and then changed tones. She loved me and kissed me and encouraged me to reclaimed her and I pumped my own seed into her.

After we had both finished, we just cuddled and went to sleep in the same bed where she took two guys at once and I tasted cum for the first time.

4. WHEN SHE MADE ME HAVE SEX WITH A FLESH LIGHT WHILE HER BOYFRIEND FUCKED HER.

One night she brought home a guy that she had been fuck buddies with for a while. She had told him beforehand that I liked a little humiliation, so when he took her into the bedroom to fuck her, he told me to come along and watch. They kissed and made out standing in the center of the bedroom while I stood at the door and watched. They slowly took each other's clothes off and eventually when they were naked, they drifted toward the bed.

Once they made it to the bed, they lay down and started rubbing on each other. He went down on her and then she sucked on him until he was completely hard. Before they started to fuck, she broke away from his embrace. My wife got up, walking over to me and she told me to strip. Once I was naked, with my much smaller cock straight out and hard, she went around to my side of the bed and pulled a flesh light she had bought out of the nightstand. She put it between the mattress and box springs leaving the pussy lips sitting out a few inches from the bed. Then she told me to get on my knees and stick my dick into it while she watched. I had to put a pillow under my knees to get the right height. She dripped a little lube on my dick careful not to touch my dick and then put some in my hand so I could coat myself. Once I did that, I easily slid right into the bottom of it with a groan.

My wife went back to her side, got on the on all fours facing me. She then wiggled her ass seductively at her boyfriend and he step up on his knees between her legs. It took a few strokes and then he was all the way in her. She told me to go in and out of the flesh light and mimic his movements in and out of her. She wanted me to go the same speed he was pounding her at to see how long I lasted.

I was good for a few minutes when he was going slow. But about a minute into him going hard and fast, my wife let out another moan and encouraged him to "Fuck me hard!" She was facing me, so I saw her eyes rolled up into her head and her breasts bouncing underneath her. It was too much. I let out a grunt and came all over myself and in the flesh light.

My wife and her boyfriend, who was still pounding her hard, heard and saw me cum loudly while my eyes rolled back into my head, they both laughed as they kept going. I had to sit there for another thirty minutes while my dick got soft and cum drained out of the light and all over my dick and legs.

After two orgasms from her, he finally grabbed her hips for one final stroke and held himself in her while he came. When he finally plopped out of my wife and rolled his condom off, he walked over and handed it to me. He saw the cum leaking out of the light onto my legs and the cum that had hardened all over my shrunken dick. "When you clean yourself up, get rid of this too." he said. I took the condom from him and held it in my hands. It was full of his cum and the whole outside was slick with my wife's juices. They laughed at my situation as he got dressed.

She put on a robe and saw him to the door while I got up trying to hold the flesh light, his condom and not make a mess on the floor. I was walking into the bathroom when my wife said, "He gave that to you, the least you could do is try it."

I stood there while she eyed me and then finally put the open end in my mouth and sucked a little from the condom and into my mouth. Her eyes got big and then she grinned. "I knew you would love that."

She started cleaning herself up and I threw his used condom away and cleaned up my side of the bed and the floor.

I really wanted to reclaim her, but I had to wait until the morning. She was way too sore from the fucking he gave her and for the life of me, I couldn't get it back up.

The next morning was a different story, and we spent several hours together in bed as I properly reclaimed her.

5. WHEN I COOKED THEM DINNER AND SAT IN THE LIVING ROOM AND LISTENED.

My wife loves my cooking and brags about it to everyone, even to her boyfriends. So, one night she had me cook a nice romantic dinner for the three of us. The guy she was seeing came over and brought her flowers which I put in water in a nice vase on the table. It looked great as a centerpiece for our meal.

I served dinner and the three of us ate and talked while we drank wine. He complimented me and said it was some of the best food he had ever had. That made my chest swell.

When dinner was over, she thanked me for cooking and informed me that were going to the bedroom. She took her boyfriend by the hand and into our bedroom that was about 20 feet from the kitchen. While I cleaned up the dinner dishes, I heard her moaning and the bed creaking. Once I finished cleaning up the kitchen, I walked into the Living Room and noticed they had left the door open. I peeked in the bedroom while I passed the door. He had her on her hands and knees and was pounding her from behind. She was moaning and encouraging him to fuck her harder.

I sat silence in the Living Room, just listening to them fuck for about 15 more minutes. When he started grunting, he started pounding even harder and I thought the headboard would go through the wall. He announced loudly that he was Cumming and then the headboard banging stopped. A few minutes later the bedroom turned quiet, and I thought it was over. But they just stayed in bed whispering and laughing for another long while before they started fucking again.

12