All Comments on 'Five of My Best Cuckold Moments'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter4 months ago

Good story. You showed the angst that often happens in these relationships. However, as you have also said, the key is the love and the bond between the husband and wife. That is what makes it work

eviltwin52eviltwin524 months ago

I've shared a couple moments you described. I can't help but get filled with an anxious excitement knowing our "friend" is coming for a visit. More than once he has me undress my wife for him and tell him why I'm doing that. It's all been choreographed between my wife and me before he arrives. Ahh, the games people play.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why be married and are you still alive after all the diseases she brought home to you? During her escapades she surely found a man she loved more, or that made more money than you or had a bigger cock than you. So back to the original question. Are you STILL married and why?

jk1982jk19824 months ago

Happy memories, reminds me about my first marriage.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

A little humiliation is one thing but sitting there for 30 minutes in post but clarity knowing your wife and her boyfriend, the man she prefers over you, made love while all you could do was sit in silence and boredom then drink his cum from a used condom….have you ever watched a porno after nutting? No? Then why do you think we would believe you sat there watching her have sex?

Second. You tell us of the things you did for her and her boyfriends. What did she do for you and your girlfriends? Oh right. You weren’t allowed. What did she do that showed her love, adoration and respect for you?

Because honestly? She sounds like she conned you into letting her have fun and you get treated like garbage for her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Feedback... Hope the wife comes to her senses and destroys the MC emotionally and financially in the divorce. No sane woman would want to be married to such a pathetic joke of a man. She can clearly have it all without him, so toss the loser out, clean him out and move on.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If only there was a Fetish category where you could post your fetish lifestyle stories without being a troll...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I only had one moment be a cuckold. It was a second after I caught her black boss one of the upper managers putting it to her. I grabbed him and actually threw him out of the spare bedroom window. He was naked and without keys to his car. I heard sirens shortly and laughed. I went after the company and him because I had a copy of their handbook. They settled easily because they didn't want it to be public. He was transferred. She went to therapy. I was asked to join her in therapy by the therapist. Imagine the shock when I seen that she was black.I went off shortly. I asked what am I here for to learn about how all black men have bigger dicks than ever one of us white boys. I was still standing ready to walk out. She looked at me and said this is about you and your wife. Just what I thought you are trying to convince me to go long with her needing more than a white boy can give her. Please have a seat. Not until I get answers. This could go on for a very long time. Eventually I ended up thinking that Susan the therapist was a great help to my wife and myself. We are still together and I feel safe that I can trust her again.

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

I seriously think that if you go to fetish with your story you will get a better rating. The best critics are usually found here on “LW”!

toshiro75toshiro754 months ago

Actually your five best cuckold moments looks like a compilation written from other cuckolds story. Not a single original thing.

patilliepatillie4 months ago

You do love abuse and humiliation. As evidenced by what you wrote and the fact you posted it in LW section, lol!

Bartleby73Bartleby734 months ago

I guess these are real events. I think it would be good if you'd explicitly state that because that is what many people are after because that makes it even more arousing.

I am fine with this rather brief style but knowing this really happened. Of course, I'd be happy to read more fleshed out descriptions of your wife's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Enjoyed your sharing. Please flesh out each encounter. They need to move to the next step and do without the condom.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey do you think I could come over and enjoy your wife I think you would really like it.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold4 months ago

FANTASTIC,more please

i122i1224 months ago

I once had a roommate who found it easy to get girlfriends. He then would bring them home to party with us. I fucked everyone of them. The best was one that he told me he was thinking of marrying. One evening we were sitting on the couch watching TV. I stood up, reached out for her hand and led her to my bedroom. We undressed and I fucked her to a couple very loud orgasms with him sitting outside the bedroom door. Once we were finished fucking she didn’t bother cleaning the cum from her pussy, just pulled up her panties, walked outside, kissed him and went back to watching the movie.

OOAAOOAA3 months ago

HOT moments, thanks for sharing them! 5 stars from here ;)

LoveTheFlirtsLoveTheFlirts5 days ago

Thank you for a great collection, as these are my dreams also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.