Five Rules Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara took over. "Do anything we don't like, and this whole thing is done. Clear?" A din of deep voices answered her question. "Good, Matt and me also have cameras. Don't ask for copies of the tapes, we won't give them to you. We'll use them to show our fuck sluts what they really are."

"How do we know you won't put them up somewhere?"

"We won't."

"Can we fuck their tits?"

"Knock yourself out."

A barrage of questions followed, and Lara handled them with deft certainty. The questions kept coming, and Matt startled Dalia and Monique when he spoke up between them. "Every guy in here has something they're not getting, and you're going to give it to them because that what fuck sluts are for. You'll take every single cock in this room, again and again until they're done using you. That's what we told all of them. They know what you are, so you'd better be ready to get fucked like whores."

Matt moved away when silence fell, and Dalia's skin turned to goose bumps. This was going to happen. They'd catch it on film. Matt would make her watch herself take the cocks of men she'd never seen. And Monique. Dalia's pussy clenched, she wanted to see Monique take it just as bad.

Matt put his hand between her shoulder blades and pushed her forward. "Bend over, keep your legs straight."

"Oh, God."

Her neck rested against smooth wood. Matt took her wrists and put them both in their own slots. An intense thrill shot across Dalia's spine when the top of the block locked in place over her head. Thick padding pushed against her shoulders, soft enough that even a brutal pounding wouldn't hurt her. The sharp click of the padlock cut off Dalia's escape. No going back now.

Dalia's skin tingles when Matt brushed her cheek with his fingers. "Just a few more minutes now." He traced the edges of her lips. "Just a little longer, and you'll get your face stuffed while some guy reams your ass. They'll slap your tits and cum down your throat. Anything they want, that's what you're for."

Dalia moaned and sucked Matt's fingers in her mouth. "Remember the last rule, Dalia. You're a fuck toy, and that means you do everything it takes to get the cum out of every cock that's shoved into your holes, no matter. Do you remember that rule?"

Dalia nodded and stopped the slow swirl of her tongue around Matt's fingers when he jingled something close to her ear. He leaned in even closer and said "Tonight, after all this is finished, I'll give you a chance to get something special."

Matt pushed Dalia's blindfold up, and she blinked against the sting of the light. A tag dangled from Matt's finger. Dalia it said, not fuck slut. Matt turned it around, and miniature Dalia had her eyes closed and a faraway smile on her tiny face.

"Sonya finished it."

"It's beautiful, Sir."

"It's the last tag I'll ever give you. I gave Nina a ring, but I think a tag suits you better."

"You mean--"

"Yes. If you earn this tonight, the games are over."

"We'll still do things, right?"

"Of course, it's not like I'll make you throw away your first tag. You'll still be my fuckslut." Matt jingled the tag once more before he slid the blindfold back in place and said, "I'll be ready for you."

He stepped away from Dalia, and in a loud voice he said "We'll keep it simple, get in two lines, the first two in line play rock-paper-scissors, and whoever wins gets first pick. There's a small bathroom in the back where you can wash up after you're done, use it." He clapped his hands. "That's all, give it to them."

Dalia's first cock brushed her lip, and a deep voice said "Open up."

She obeyed and gagged when the guy forced his cock deep into her mouth. Dalia choked on his fat head, but she still pushed forward and worked the guy's throbbing shaft with her tongue.

"Damn, this slut wants it." He grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples hard. Dalia screamed and the guy's heavy balls hit her chin as throat loosened up. "Fucking damn! I'm in her throat already."

"I'm taking her pussy."

"Slam it in, make her scream." The nameless guy grabbed her nipples again and twisted them hard. "Come on, scream for me, you slut."

It was hard with her gullet stuffed full of cock, but Dalia nodded. She tensed when the second guy dug his fingers into her ass cheeks. He slammed his meat inside her, no build up, raw fucking.

Two more cocks slipped into her hands, and she clenched them tight. More hands grabbed her tits and pulled on her harnes. Just as the first guy came in her mouth, she heard a shout. "Fuck! Take it, you whore! Take my cum in your black ass! Fuck!"

The cock in her pussy stopped pounding her, and Dalia closed her eyes when he changed holes. She groaned when the strange cock split her tightest hole open, he wouldn't be the last to fuck her ass. One of the guys she'd been jerking off pushed his cock in her mouth, and another swapped with the guy behind her after to dump another load in her.

There was no end to it. Again and again they slapped and squeezed her tits, her nipples burned from the abuse heaped on the poor little nubs, and her soft titflesh glowed red. Her ass wasn't better off. They loved slapping her round cheeks to make her work harder to milk their cocks. Dalia obeyed their lust, she wanted their cum, wanted them to use her like a fuck toy.

Still, there came an end to the cocks, and for a blissful few minutes, Dalia could catch her breath. The padlock clicked open, and the stock lifted away from her neck and arms. A strong hand tangled in her hair and dragged her to her feet. Dalia could barely stand, and she sank to her knees when a knee pushed in the hollow of her leg. "Roll on your back."

Matt. Dalia hesitated and grabbed Matt's pants leg. The simple touch strengthened her. She'd keep going because tonight she'd get a chance at everything she wanted.

"On your back, slut."

"Yes, Sir."

Dalia obeyed and startled when she bumped into someone else. She reached over her head and touched the other's hand. As soon as they touched, strong fingers slipped between her own, and she smiled, Monique. Dalia pushed closer so their heads touched. She had so many things she wanted to say, but a squeeze would have to do. She smiled when Monique squeezed back.

Matt snapped a thin chain to both their collars, connecting them. "Whenever you're on your backs, you'll spread your legs and push your tits together so you can take more cock. Understand?"

In unison, they said "Yes, Sir."

"Good. Get ready for round two, gentlemen! Anyone who wants to fuck their tits better get in line first, cause I don't know how long they're going to stay on their backs."

"Damn right! Who's double teaming that black whore with me?"

More shouts joined the first, and Dalia shivered. Her body was exhausted, and she smelled like cum, but these guys sounded fresh and pumped. How many were there? How many more loads of cum would she take tonight?

Dalia didn't get time to think. The first cock slipped between her tits, and she worked her tits up and down, squeezing her soft flesh around the unforgiving shaft until it exploded cum all over her neck and chin.

Dalia moaned when rough hands spread her legs even wider, and a thick cock slammed into her pussy. She'd never know his name, but the guy's body was real enough as it crushed her throbbing clit with every thrust. Her body stiffened, and Dalia screamed as she came.

"You hear that? She fucking came. What a fucking slut. Screw this, I'm double teaming her now. If you want her tits, flip her over."

Two pair of hands grabbed her and flipped her on her stomach. Another yank, and she sat on her hands and knees. A giant of a man slipped under her while the other pulled her ass cheeks apart. "You think her little ass can take my cock?"

"She'll take it if she wants to or not. Do it."

Dalia groaned when two massive cock heads pushed against both her holes at the same time. They were both thicker than Matt, bigger than Big Ben even, the most massive cocks she'd had all night.

"Fuck, this ass is tight."

"You should get some of this pussy next round."

Dalia lost track of their conversation when a third man locked her head in place and fed her his cock. It was hard with two monsters splitting her open, but she swallowed his cock and moaned around his gagging shaft as her body got ravaged.

She came again, and she slumped forward as the waves of pleasure washed over her, her tits mushed against the third guy's legs. He took over fucking her face, and Dalia lost herself in the relentless pounding. She'd never had all of her holes stuffed with real meat at once, and it hit her hard.

Mister big cock blasted her ass full of cum only to replaced by a fresh cock. Nobody replaced the second guy, he was happy to stay under her and let her ass be fucked raw as his huge cock filled her pussy to bursting.

Suddenly, the chain dangling from her collar turned slack, and Monique bumped into Dalia. The black slut smelled just like her. Covered in cum, and still hungry. Monique pushed her full lips against Dalia's, and the guys fucking both sluts sped up as she let herself be kissed.

Dalia groaned when Monique got pulled back, and a strong hand shoved her face into Monique huge tits. So much cum! Every inch of Monique's huge jugs was covered in the stuff. Dalia stuck her tongue out to lick it off. More. Shocks traveled through Monique's body as a fresh cock pounded her from behind and pushed her jiggling tits into Dalia's face.

Never in her life had Dalia imagined anything like this. This Dalia wasn't her. This cum guzzling fuck slut was someone else. It wasn't her who screamed out another orgasm, muffled by Monique's suffocating tits mushed against her face.

Dalia squeezed her pussy around the monster cock in her pussy and rolled her hips. She unglued herself from Monique long enough to say, "Do some work and fucking stretch my whore cunt with your big cock."

The man under her laughed and said, "You want to get fucked? Better hang on to your friend over there."

His huge hands grabbed her waist, and his body shifted under her as he planted his feet on the floor. The cock in her ass pulled out, and a thrill went through Dalia when the guy lifted her off his cock until nothing but his tip was left inside her slit. For one long moment, she hung in his strong grasp. The next, he'd slammed his huge shaft all the way back into her pussy, and she screamed as lightning arched through her body.

Dalia clawed at Monique body to keep the guy from launching her while he fucked her with the same punishing stroke until she came with a ragged scream. Monique wasn't doing any better, her hoarse screams filled Dalia's ears as they clung to each other.

Bit by bit, they wore down both sluts until neither had the strength to fuck back anymore. Even then, the fucking didn't stop until the last guy was satisfied with the number of loads of cum he'd dumped into the two exhausted cum buckets that lay panting out on the floor.

After the door shut behind the last guy, Dalia found Monique's hand and grabbed it tight. Monique squeezed back, inches from falling asleep, her body wrung for all it was worth, still throbbing with the pain and pleasure that had been heaped on top of it.

Dalia murmured when Matt removed her blindfolds and peeled her hand loose from Monique's, but she let him carry her out of the room and into the bathroom. Matt pushed her chin up after he'd put her in the bottom of the shower. "Wash up and rest for two hours, and then prove to me that this is more than a game to you."

Her night wasn't over yet. Dalia gasped when the first hit of cold water startled her from her haze. Her body pulsed to life, and she groaned when echoes of what happened rippled through her. The water turned warm and soothed her. Two hours.

Monique slipped from Matt's strong arms next to Dalia in the shower, and she slumped sideways to catch the hot spray on her back.

"Hey, I got here first."

"Not fair."

"You wash me, I wash you?"

Monique blew some water from her lips and said, "I can do that."

"Can you do my hair after? And make up?"

"Can't I just sleep?"

"Please, Matt still wants me tonight. And Lara's expecting to get some too, remember?"

Monique blinked and let her face fall in Dalia's wet cleavage with a groan. "I'm so dumb."

"You're just you." She laughed when Monique poked her in the side and said, "It's a compliment."

"Right, I'm giving you pigtails."

"Oh, come on."

It took them a lot of time and effort to battle the steady flow of water pouring down from the shower head, but they persisted, chatting nonsense as they went. Weariness weighed heavy on their bodies, but their masters wanted them, and they'd never disobey. No matter what.

#

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Owned

"There, give me a spin." Dalia twirled, and Monique smiled. "You look great, girl."

Dalia stopped her turn and faced the floor length mirror. Strange how she could feel nervous now. She'd just stepped out of a room full of men who'd used her to get off, dressed in nothing but her collar and a cum stained bondage harness, and now the dress she wore felt strange to her. Why?

White and yellow squares covered the dress. Soft colors that carried an innocence she'd lost many years ago. It cinched at her waist, and a single button held it together at the top. The cut went deeper than the button, and without it, the dress would fall open and show off her cleavage, but it was sown in place, she'd checked. He'd never given her something this proper to wear.

Monique had done her make up, but she'd kept it light. Her hair fell over one shoulder, held together near her collar bone with a plain white ribbon. Dalia took a deep breath and smiled a shy smile at herself. "I'm ready."

Monique pinched her tush. "I bet you are."

Dalia pulled Monique closer and kissed her on the cheek right before she got her revenge with a sharp pinch to Monique naked cheek and skipped away. "Hey!"

"Come catch me if you've got a problem."

"You're too far."

"You're getting old, girl. Lara's going to wipe the floor with you."

"Don't remind. I've still got to do my hair."

"Don't take too long, or she'll drag you out of here, dressed or not."

"Shh."

Dalia shut the door behind her with a smile on her face. She walked through the room with her head held high. What happened in the back, stayed there, rules of the house. The lack of stares as she made her way to Matt and Lara's table warmed Dalia inside. Just like before. People have their own tastes, no big deal.

Matt got up when he saw Dalia. Before she could say a word, he'd crushed her body against his and claimed her lips. She skipped a breath and grabbed Matt's shirt in reflex when her legs turned weak.

Dalia whimpered when Matt let go, her lips still tingling with the urgency of his kiss. A round of applause filled the room, and Dalia leaned her forehead against Matt's chest.

"Hi."

Matt put his hand in the small of her back and turned her around. Dalia stumbled when he nudged her forward. "We're going home."

"Right now?"

"I've waited for two hours. That's long enough."

Dalia's chin dropped down, and she leaned in closer to Matt. "Yes, Sir."

One guy wolf whistled as they passed him and his friends, and Dalia blushed. Was he one of the guys? What about the others? She'd never know.

Relief flooded Dalia when Matt held the door for her, and she stepped outside. She stopped and turned. "Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Did you kiss me because of those guys?"

"No, I wanted to kiss you." He stepped in closer kissed the tip of her nose. "And I don't care if anyone sees. You're mine."

He kissed her again and put his hand on her waist. Dalia yelped when he threw her over his shoulder. "Let's go home."

"Like this?"

"It's not far to the car."

"Well alright then."

Dalia let herself be carried, and after Matt slipped her off his shoulder, he took her chin in his hand and held her in place. "From now on, everything you is important. You do what I say, when I say it, and you answer my questions honestly. One mistake, and you'll have to wait for another chance to convince me. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Get in."

Matt opened the car door for Dalia, and she got in her seat with her hands folded on her lap and her eyes downcast. Matt took the wheel and tapped his pants. Dalia turned in her seat and her hands trembled when she reached for his zipper. How was she nervous after the night she'd had? Matt was different, had been from the start. She was hungry for the man who'd made all of this happen, who'd changed her so much in less than a year. Every nameless cock that fucked her tonight would never match him.

Matt sighed with pleasure when Dalia's warm mouth slipped around his cock. She went slow as Matt pulled into traffic and drove them home. Her actual home, another thing he'd given her.

She wanted to savor anything to do with her Master, even a simple blowjob. She loved the feel of his shaft in her mouth, couldn't get enough of his taste. Dalia moaned when Matt slipped his hand into her hair and pushed her deeper, but not much. She sped up her sucking and groaned when his hot cum filled her mouth.

"Don't swallow." Dalia nodded on Matt's cock and pulled off his shaft, careful not to spill a drop. "Get back into position and close your eyes."

They drove home like that. The radio played softly, and Dalia sat relaxed in her seat, hands in her lap, head turned down. Only this time, her mouth was filled with cum. Matt's cum. The man she belonged to.

Matt pulled up on his driveway and tapped her knee. "Swallow."

Dalia obeyed and showed Matt her empty mouth. He pulled her chin down and checked."Good girl, get inside."

"Naked, Sir?"

"No, I want you in your dress. Do you like it?"

"It's different."

"I guess it is, but I think it fits."

"You do?"

"You're beautiful in it."

Dalia squeezed her hands together and looked away through the driver side car window. "Thank you, Sir."

Matt got out of the car, and Dalia followed him inside. She kneeled when he pointed at the rug in the living room. Her dress spread out on the floor around her, buttercup yellow and pure white. Matt towered over her, his hands folded behind his back. "I have questions for you, and your answers will tell me if you understand the rules I've written down for you. Do not lie to me, not once."

"I'll be honest, Sir."

"That's all I ask. Who do you belong to?"

"You, Sir."

"Were you scared tonight?"

Dalia nodded, but halfway through her nod turned into a shake. "Yes and no."

"Why both?"

"When I heard all of those voices, and I couldn't see them, I got really scared. What if I couldn't take it? Monique was shaking too." Dalia smiled and looked up at Matt. "But you were there, you wanted what happened. You locked me in the stock, and there was nothing I could do except suck and fuck."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes."

"Did I tell you you could cum?"

Dalia held eye contact and said, "No, but they wanted to see me cum like a slut, and since you'd given me to them, I let them have what they wanted. Was that a mistake?"

"No, you did well." A grin curled the corner of Matt's mouth. "And I've got the video to prove it, we'll watch it back sometime."

Dalia blushed and shied away from Matt's eyes. "Can we do that a while from now?"

"We'll see. Are you ready for me now?"

"Yes, Sir. My pussy's still wet from sucking your cock in the car."

"What about your ass?"

Dalia shifted on the rug and said, "It's ready for you, Sir."

"And what if I hooked you up to the machine right now?"

"Tomorrow maybe?"

"Get on your hands and knees."

Dalia forced her hands from her lap and got on all fours, fighting herself every second. Matt had to be bluffing. She jumped when the leather box thumped on the floor next to her. Her head sank and her shoulders hunched. She didn't want this, not now. Any other day she'd take the sweet torture that thing gave her, but not now. Two hours just wasn't enough for her to recover.