All Comments on 'Five Stories'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Another great story!

5

roetilicaroetilicaover 1 year ago

There were some elements I didn't like, such as the reconciliation between the cop and her husband, or settting up the ending with Jo, but leaving no bread crumbs as to what's to come.

But this is still a 5 star effort.

MordechaiJonesMordechaiJonesover 1 year ago

Damn, man. Your work just keeps getting better and better as you go. I'm thinking maybe you've got a knack for the whole "writing thingy"?

gabaagabaaover 1 year ago

Very entertaining! Well-written with lots of (a bit too much?) interest.

The immunization record and social influencer scenes were particularly good.

You should check what 'begs the question' means in some decent dictionaries (i.e. not Google). It does not mean 'invites the question' it means 'evades the question'.

I hope you'll write a lot more.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

Not surprisingly, this is very well done. You set a high bar and meet it. 5* from me.

manstergesmanstergesover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved every word. Your writing skill and story-telling ability are excellent and my only wish is for more.

pawsnizzypawsnizzyover 1 year ago

Excellent work, as usual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great day when a new Caffeine Fetish story drops. 1,000 thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't write but I love reading & to me you are one of the best, thanks

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 1 year ago

Awesome! Another fine whodunnit and whofigurdit with enthralling character development that connects all the dots. Be well.../A

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 1 year ago

Another CF home run.

Excellent, as usual.

Thank you. Looking forward to your next submission.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Just added it to my favorites!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You hit it out of the park! Thank you for this very enjoyable read. I think you just keep getting better.

grogers7grogers7over 1 year ago

Whew !

I read the day away, and now have to work at night to make up.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It's great to have the crew back on the trail of the bad guys again. Really enjoyed the story, and the story within the story. So glad that Holly survived the shit storm. Even got me a little weepy when Holly and her ex-husband hugged at the end. Thanks for another five star story and looking forward to the next.

WTFOWTFOover 1 year ago

Epic as always.

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Agree. Epic story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd been thinking of sending an email telling I fairly missed reading about Jennifer, so I'm glad to see she's back in action.

... although now, I'm also concerned she won't make it out of this story alive. I'm on page 11, fingers crossed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strong story. Kept me engaged with the story well past when I should have been in dreamland. Excellent job!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

God i love your stories better than tv. or movies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great one. Deepest thanks! Please please keep them coming. Worth the wait.

BostontoyBostontoyover 1 year ago

Awesome story. Thanks for all your hard work.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 1 year ago

I'd love to see these as a collection, or series in an ebook

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Great story. You do an excellent job building characters, then keeping the personae consistent. I had to go back to ‘Home Sweet Home’ to remember how you’d setup Jo for her new job. I find it interesting and entertaining when characters cross-pollinate the stories. Jo needs some of her own story, as Midge did.

Thanks for sharing.

bhojobhojoabout 1 year ago

You write cinema noir. It speaks to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad you’re writing again - love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nowadays, people give out 5 stars like participation trophies. Most of what's on this site doesn't hold a candle to past writers. Thank you for being one of the true 5 star writers still posting. Your work is truly appreciated.

FljimFljimabout 1 year ago
Terrific

Thanks for continuing the saga. Really good reading. I appreciate your talent.

ramysamy7ramysamy7about 1 year ago

Appreciate the work. This is exceptional content for this site. I agree with a previous commenter about the “cross-pollination”. There are a few grammatical or word use hiccups that would happen if you used a voice input. But they don’t detract from a solid story. Please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I saw the new story I went back and read the other sequels first. A great couple of days, and the new work is a great addition

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWantedabout 1 year ago

Great story. Two things that bothered me. Not getting into her computer and no cell phone(s) being looked at.

RarRodrigRarRodrigabout 1 year ago

Excellent read with all the little details that complete the circle of the crime...

Thank you for your time, energy and imagination with all your stories...

Kosova_guyKosova_guyabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, so very well written and told. thank you for the work and for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very good! Excellent writing style. Good character development, along with plot. Literate. I'll read more as it comes.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The best story I’ve read on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great new characters. Jo, Emmie, and Holly.

Richard1940Richard19406 months ago

Just read the entire series. They were all very enjoyable. THere the occasional typo and use of the wrong would but they sufficiently far apart not to grate. Thank you. 5* all the way through

kvalentinekvalentine6 months ago

It's probably a good thing to have more (new) characters involved, but I had a little trouble keeping the various characters straight. You might consider adding a subtle reminder of who they are in addition to their names when a non-protagonist character gets referred to for the first time in a while (e.g. Kenneth the stunt coordinator).

LalawmanLalawman6 months ago

First Chase story I have read. I will be reading the others. This would make a great action movie

PurplefizzPurplefizz4 months ago

Great story, plenty to get our teeth into and a different setting too! Not sure if resolving the issue with Emmie as an Insta “Gossip Girl” worked as well as I’d have liked, especially with how quickly the bad guys folded, it felt a bit rushed at that point. I think my favourite character in this is Jo Zeilinski, you’ve written her as having major problems, but a basically good person in a crappy situation, I look forward to seeing if she can have a happy life away from her ex.

Many thanks for writing and posting, Cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

PartlyPartly3 months ago

Very enjoyable who-dunnit

gromit1951gromit19512 months ago

No one told me there wouldn’t be any lurid sex scenes, but that all I’d get was a terrific murder mystery. Literally couldn’t stop reading it. Great job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES