Five Whores for Denver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, uncomprehending, "Sister??!! What sister??!!"

Aimee said without further explanation, "Abigail!!" Then she turned to run after the departing raiders. I grabbed her arm and said, "Hold on there. You aren't going to get far in bare feet and a shift. I'm going with you. But we need to do a little preparing." I'd finally admitted that I would do anything for this woman; even face a Comanche raiding party.

I had no idea why beautiful golden, exotic Aimee thought that pale, patrician Abigail was her sister. But for the first time ever, I saw the real woman. And she was frightened. I looked her over and added calmly, "Like getting the right clothes, ammunition and some vittles."

*****

Fifteen minutes later, Aimee was dressed in her buckskins, with a couple of saddlebags of Henry rimfire draped over the back of her mule. I was trying to stay on mine. I'm a sailor, not a cowboy. I had my .44s in two holsters.

We'd left the ten-gauge with Pat. He promised to get the Conestoga to Denver, and we'd meet him and the rest of the girls there. Aimee had deputized Aphrodite to serve in her stead. That was an excellent choice. She could probably drive better than I could and nobody would get out of line with Aphrodite in charge.

We rode off on the mules to follow the obvious trail that the raiders had left, moving west from the spring toward the broken terrain a couple of miles distant. There were plenty of canyons that they could hide in. But they kept on going toward the mountains.

Aimee said there were originally three of them. They'd come out of the tree line behind where they had been standing, caught Pat unawares and tomahawked him. Apparently Irish skulls are tomahawk-proof, or the edge was dull, because that just knocked him out.

Pat had been talking with Aphrodite at the time, those two constantly chattered. So, Aphrodite grabbed Pat's ten-gauge and blasted the one with the tomahawk.

Aimee ran to the Henry, which she had propped against a tree and shot at the other two. That convinced them to flee. But they had grabbed Abigail, who, of course, had fled in the wrong direction.

The tracks that we were following joined a much larger band perhaps a mile into our pursuit, which changed the situation entirely. I could probably dispose of the original miscreants by hand. But I wasn't going to be able to do anything about a whole tribe.

We began to cautiously follow the trail. The tracking was made easier by the travoises moving along with the group. They chewed up the ground as they traveled. It looked like we were chasing an entire band.

We pursued them until nightfall. I was getting used to riding the mule and Aimee rode like she was born on a horse. It seemed that there was nothing in the physical universe she couldn't do.

The people who we were tracking had encamped on a rise perhaps ten miles north-northwest of where they'd snatched Abigail. It must have been an extended family. There were multiple tepees and several fires.

We waited until full dark, to wriggle our way up to the perimeter of the camp. It was easy because there were a bunch of gullies leading there. Aimee had always carried the Henry. I thought that was just pretense. But she clearly knew how to use it.

She also had no hesitation crawling through rocks and vegetation like an Army scout. Watching her hard, round buns in a tight pair of buckskins as she slithered along in front of me, rifle in hand, was distracting to say the least.

We got to the edge of the encampment, which was a circle of six tepees, big fire in the middle, and began to investigate one tepee at a time. It was pitch black, with just the stars and the dying fire to light the scene. Nobody was actually standing guard. But there were a couple of dogs wandering about. The dogs would provide the alarm if anybody approached.

We stayed down-wind as we went silently from tepee to tepee. We could hear occasional movement inside. But there was no sign of Abigail. I was beginning to wonder what we would do, even IF we found her. We certainly couldn't walk up to thirty-or-so hostile Indians and politely ask them to return our whore.

That was the exact moment when the cries of a woman being absolutely fucked to death began to emanate from a clearing just to our right. It could've been anybody. But Aimee immediately jumped to her feet and ran up the path. Maybe she recognized the moaning. I scattered a handful of pemmican before I followed. I thought, "That should distract the dogs."

When I got to the clearing, I found the two women loudly arguing. Aimee had one of the two Indian men covered with the Henry, while the other was lodged tightly between Abigail's legs. The Indian who had been fucking Abigail was looking on baffled as the two women yelled at each other.

Apparently, Abigail had enjoyed her kidnapping immensely and she was in no mood to turn her back on such a delicious supply of well-endowed men. Did I mention that Abigail wasn't quite right in the head? The essence of Aimee's argument was along the lines of a loss of business value rather than sisterly concern. I said, stunned, "What's happening? Isn't she coming?"

Aimee turned to me exasperated and said, "The little slut likes it here and wants to stay."

I said, trying to sound reasonable, "Then why don't we let her?"

Abigail, from her prone position, Indian still inserted, added, "Yeah!!"

Aimee said, "She's my sister. I can't just leave her."

Abigail chimed in with, "They've taken good care of me and I like it here."

The two Indian men began to nod energetically. They obviously didn't speak English. But they got the gist of what Abigail had said.

I said to Abigail, "There is no turning back if we leave you now. You are totally on your own."

Abigail said, "These people care for each other. They're like a big family. I haven't felt this free and happy since Daddy sold Marie-Aimee." Now THAT was one more bewildering tidbit. Aimee gave me a look of horror.

I said as firmly as I could, "So it's your wish to stay here with these people?"

Abigail nodded enthusiastically and said, "It's my wish. Now leave me alone." At which point she threw her legs back around the waist of the admittedly muscular brave and went back to what she was doing before she'd been so rudely interrupted.

I took Aimee by the arm and steered her up the trail toward where our mules were tethered. She seemed to be crying. The mystery had endured long enough. I promised myself that I would pry the story out of my beautiful friend once we found a place to bed down.

The terrain we were in was still high plains. But it was close enough to the mountains that there were table rocks and caves. I had no desire to find out what was living at the back of a cave. But there was a nicely eroded area underneath a cliff face that gave us several feet of cover.

If we built a fire at the mouth, we could probably sleep undisturbed by any of the local varmentia. And it appeared that the Indians had been pacified, thanks to Abigail.

We were carrying canteens of water, and pemmican and coffee in our saddle bags. I gathered enough wood to build a roaring fire. Then, while I bedded the mules down for the night; Aimee cooked us up something that was filling, if not exactly gourmet.

She was still her usual enigmatic self. But in one short day she had morphed from a gorgeous New Orleans fancy lady: into Kit Carson.

We had the saddles and blankets to sleep on. Now, it was high time we parted the curtain. So, I said decisively, "You said you'd tell me about it someday. I think now's the time." That wasn't the way Aimee worked. She trusted nobody.

All pretense left her gorgeous face. She turned her incredible violet eyes on me and said with unsettling emotion, "You first."

So, I told her the whole sad story; from my growing up, to my obsession with the whaling trade, to my inevitable marriage to my childhood sweetheart, to her devastating betrayal. I added, "I got drunk that night and with my luck, I was shanghaied off the docks onto a slaver."

Aimee looked appalled. I now knew that slavery was part of her background. I hurriedly added, "It took fate and the Federal government to free me from that hell ship."

I finished with, "I made my way into New Orleans and you were a witness to the rest." Then I added grimly, "I made a vow that I would settle my grievance with Mr. Briggs someday. That pledge is all that's keeping me going."

She gazed intently at me and it was like watching the winter ice melt on the first warm day of spring. Her heretofore impassive expression shifted and the real woman, the person who lay beneath that cat-like demeanor, began to emerge.

We had been sitting on the ground opposite each other, with the fire in between. Aimee got an unfathomable look, rose and walked over to sit next to me. I turned with a questioning glance. She grabbed my face between her two dainty little hands and kissed me with intense hunger.

That broke the dam, and the tidal wave of pent-up feelings inundated our lives. We were sitting on saddle blankets that smelled of mule. But no matter how unromantic the circumstance, we both knew it was going to happen.

Aimee gave a wild, cry and began shucking her buckskins like they were on fire. It isn't easy getting out of an outfit like that. But she accomplished it in almost the same time it took for me to clear my decks.

I'd seen Aimee nearly nude before. But her body, presented to me now, as God had made her, was a stunning sight. Her lithe feline shape was perfectly proportioned. I already knew that. But the details had been concealed by various pantaloons and shifts. What she revealed to me in the ever-changing light of the fire was a flawless female effigy.

Her legs were long and powerful but smooth and shapely. Her shoulders were delicate but sculpted. Her rib cage was wide. Her stomach was flat, and her hips were supple and lush, with protruding hip bones and muscled flanks. Her breasts were sizable, broad and meaty, with dark brown acorn shaped nipples.

But the one thing that set Aimee apart from any woman I had ever known, was her total lack of hair. Every woman I had been with before had fine down on their legs and a substantial bush in other places. Aimee was totally bald down there. I hesitated to think why. Because it was likely a courtesan trick. But it was also exotically tempting, since it highlighted her femininity.

In actuality, I had to take in that stunning vista in a quick glance. That was because Aimee had thrown her arm around my neck and dragged me down, so that I was laying half on top of her. I was aware of her profession. So, I was expecting all the whore tricks. But Aimee was either the world's most convincing actress, or she was lost in passion.

She moaned loudly and began to frantically whisper, "Put it in. You have to put it in!!" I hastily moved between her legs, which she spread widely for me, her hand reached down, and we were finally joined. The joining felt as inevitable as time.

She gave a muffled gasp of sensation and then she pushed hard with her feet and her hips rocked up to seat me firmly at the top. We both groaned with the feeling. I could sense the little flutters and nips in her passage.

Then we paused. I was supporting myself on my arms and Aimee had both hands at the back of my neck gazing at me tenderly. The look was almost sad, which was baffling given that I was as deep inside her as I could get.

Then her eyes clouded with lust, she gave a little cry and dragged me down for another deep kiss. The sex wasn't slow and romantic. It was as wild as I had always imagined it would be.

Aimee is an exotic creature, deep, mysterious and vibrant. She radiates sexuality simply eating breakfast. You can imagine what she is like when her emotions are riled up. More importantly. There was nothing in how she responded to me that would tell me that she wasn't totally lost in her own desire. Aimee wasn't a lady of the night. She was my lover.

She bucked and writhed under me, seeking her own satisfaction. Her cries of passion were so loud that they set off the coyotes in the area. She dug her fingers into my ass and humped back at me with fervor. There was no artifice; nothing that would lead you to believe she was anything but a woman in love.

We had been vigorously humping in the missionary position when she began to mutter, "On top, on top." So, I half-rose and rolled onto my back, Aimee still firmly attached. Once we had settled back, I looked up at that naked golden body and she was staring down at me with fierce desire in her eyes.

She dangled her big meaty tits down as she tented her long hair around both of us and her hips really went to town, working back and forth at an outrageous pace. I took the engorged nipple of one of her swaying breast between my lips and that pushed her over the edge.

Aimee screamed and then lost control of her body. She began to violently quiver and shake. The look in her eye was utter shock, with a garnish of terror. It was like she didn't know what was happening to her.

The shrieks, the smells and the frantic pulsing of her little ring of muscle brought me right along with her, as she trembled uncontrollably on top of me. I had not had sex since my last night in New Orleans. So, you can imagine the cataclysm that took place in my loins.

When I finally got some sanity back, I found Aimee lying bonelessly on my chest. She was either recovering or coming to. She was still panting frantically, and we were both bathed in sweat. I eased her over, so she was lying next to me.

I propped myself on one elbow and looked down at her. Her eyes came back into focus. She'd been far away. Her first words totally flabbergasted me. She said wonderingly, "I know that was an orgasm. The other girls have talked about it. But I've never had one."

It was foolish of me to blurt it out at that auspicious moment. But I had to say it. I said sincerely, "I love you." The pain in her eyes was unimaginable. She said, "Let me tell you my story first. Then you can make up your mind."

So, we lay next to each other in the hot night, gazing at the stars over the vast Colorado prairie. The fire outlined the facets of Aimee's magnificent body as she told me her story. In many ways, it was the simple consequence of the society that she was born into. But It was tragic. More importantly, it explained everything.

The Melancons were wealthy Arcadian planters in rural Baton Rouge. The Grandfather Aristede started the placage tradition by having a girl child with a beautiful slave woman named Leonie. The child grew up with the house staff and she in turn inherited her mother's beauty.

In fact, the daughter was so lovely that Aristede's son Augustin took her as, in effect, his "left hand wife." That might seem a bit incestuous, given that they were half siblings. But extra-legal "placage" marriages with exceptionally beautiful slaves were common among the planter classes. It made the "wives" placees in the household

Aimee's mother Marielle was more of a wife to Augustin than his real wife Viola, who was the daughter of a member of the legislature in nearby Baton Rouge. They were all one big happy family. Abigail was born to Viola and Aimee was born to Marielle. The two girls were raised together like sisters, until they began to blossom into women.

That was when their brother Bruno took notice. Bruno was in his twenties, a physical specimen, legendary leader of the Greenville rifles and omnivorously corrupt. Aimee said, "First, there was Abigail. She was two years older." I thought to myself, "That explains it."

Aimee added, "It did something to her. It was like her only raison d'etre after that was sex." Aimee added sadly, "She came willingly with me to May's."

Aimee's mother knew that her daughter was bound to suffer Bruno's attentions. She was a generational beauty. So, Marielle worked out a placage agreement with Augustin. It would give Aimee some rights. Even though both mother and daughter were still legally slaves.

Accordingly, at age eighteen, Aimee found herself bound to a monster. And of course, since she was a chattel, she had to submit to his every perverted fantasy. Her beautiful face got a look of absolute revulsion as she said, "I will never tell you what he did to me."

Her only friend was another slave, a serving boy who was her age, named Nestor. Aimee told me that Nestor was a sweet and gentle soul. She would pour out her anguish to him in the dark of the night, and he would hold and comfort her. Inevitably consoling became something else.

Bruno was beside himself with joy when Aimee fell pregnant. This would be the first child in the next generation, and he had already picked out the name Bruno Etienne Melancon Junior. He even began to treat the mother better.

That is, until the very dark-skinned baby was born. It only took a few applications of the cat to extract the name of the perpetrator. With that, Aimee rolled on her side to show me the scars on her smooth back.

The subsequent revenge was merciless. Nestor was sold to the cotton plantations in Alabama. Nobody lived long there. The child was sold up-river. He didn't fetch much. But the aim was vengeance, not income. And Aimee was sold to a whorehouse in New Orleans.

Luckily, it was May's. May was a compassionate woman. She emancipated Aimee and gave her the opportunity to live in semi-luxury. All Aimee had to do was "entertain" a few "clients." There weren't very many. And May enforced a strict code of conduct. Aimee was always treated well.

She paused there, and then stared at me intently, willing me to understand, "I was property, not a person. I had been abused my entire life. I had no concept of kindness, or even humanity. So of course, I did whatever this generous woman told me to do. She was my savior."

Aimee added off-handedly, "The nightly sex was utterly impersonal. It was a chore. I did it to repay my benefactor and keep a roof over my head. The act mattered not at all. I felt nothing."

Aimee's voiced deepened to reflect her profound grief, "My heart was an utter void. I'd lost my beautiful child. My sorrow was all-consuming. I'd cry every night and I'd pray for his salvation. That was what you witnessed by the river."

She said bleakly, "My soul, has always been shielded within the citadel of myself. It is the only way I have been able to survive. People see the walls. They never touch what's inside."

Then she looked at me lovingly and said with a rising note of anxiety, "That is not who I am. We've been together for almost a year. You are a good man. You will not hurt me, and you will protect me."

She paused, like she was bracing herself and added, "I want to open the gate and admit you, and only you, into my heart. But please understand, it will kill me if you betray me."

I had several thoughts. The first was joy. This superb woman had just given herself to me. The second was relief that I had not played the martyr over Faith's betrayal. I would have sounded like an idiot compared to Aimee's suffering. Lastly, I was utterly devoted to her.

Obviously, Aimee was a superb beauty and a passionate lover. She would always be a gorgeous and caring life-companion. But that wasn't the foundation of my choice. Aimee's spirit sealed the deal; her strength of character and intelligence, her gallant willingness to fight on, even in the face of hopeless odds. That was the ingredient that no other woman had.

More importantly Aimee had always been an honorable and caring person. She didn't treat others like they had treated her. She gave them sympathy and respect. That was the remarkable part. If I'd had Aimee's life experiences, I would have become an axe murderer.

1...345678