Five Years into Our Marriage

Story Info
My wife gets her way and we get far kinkier.
6.4k words
3.76
30.9k
28
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers

This is the third part of my marriage series. I strongly advise that you read the first two, (The Early days of a Married Life) and (My Wife, My Mistress) to understand the gist of this part.

If lesbianism, Bi-sex, male-male and general kinky shit offends you then I would read no further. Or you could read on then be seriously offended in the comment sections.

Five years into our Marriage.

Ass play had become the dominant part of our sex life now, Sharron had learned how to actually make me come without even touching my cock. Over the five years or so that we had first taken Carly into our bed I had not only found that my wife was very bisexual but that I had tendencies towards it too.

She had been asking for months for us to take a man to bed with us and although I was not totally against it, it was a big step for me to say yes. We lay in bed naked as she aimlessly toyed with my foreskin, I knew it meant that she would want me doing things with him and although I was super curious, I wasn't sure Sharron would look at me the same way again if she saw me sucking a cock.

Ok I sucked her and Carly's strap-on with no shame or anything but they were women, plus in the heat of the moment with these two women I would do absolutely anything they asked. That was the fear in my belly about taking a man into our bedroom, when Shaz got me excited enough she knew I would do anything for her. This, doing a man was entirely different in my mind.

Her argument was that she did things with Carly for me, in return all she asked was for us to experiment with a guy and see where it led. To be honest it was a sound argument I couldn't really find a reason not to other than to protest that I wasn't gay.

"C,mon hun, you have had our cocks in your ass over a hundred times and I can see by your face when we are pounding into you that you love it. how can you say you are not gay or at least Bi, are you not the least a bit curious to feel a real one."

"Shaz you know full well that me taking your strap-on doesn't make me gay, we both know I love you dominating me. That doesn't mean I want a guy dominating me, to be honest I find that a total turnoff."

"What if we found a more effeminate type of guy, one that wouldn't know how to dominate?"

"Sorry, what?"

"A sissy type of guy, one that takes not gives."

She had this smile like a cat with a bowl of cream. She knew she was hitting the right buttons because my cock was stiff as an iron bar as she twiddled with the end of it.

"Are you telling me that you would not like to take a hot cock in your mouth instead of my plastic one?"

She slid her fingernail across the slit of my knob as she spoke,

"Well? Wouldn't you like to feel the heat of it as it expands just before it blows?"

God, she had magic hands. Her finger slipped inside my foreskin and she ran it around the sensitive ridges of the head as she licked my earlobes.

"He/she would take your cock into his/her mouth too and I would watch you pleasure each other, or maybe I would fuck you with my strap-on as you sucked a real cock for the first time baby. Mmmmm I'd like that, would you do that for me baby?"

That was too much for me and I spurted all over her hands.

The next day when we were down town shopping we ran into Carly, she was getting groceries.

"Hi Car."

She looked up smiling at us as we approached. "Hey guys."

She handed me her basket saying, "Help a lady out would you, this is getting a bit heavy."

I took the basket from her and she took Sharron's arm walking off in front gossiping together. I must say the view from behind was superb, two very sexy ladies in short skirts and heels wiggling their asses at me. They stopped at the veggie isle and Carly took a cucumber from the shelf, looking me in the eyes straight faced she said in a louder voice that I would have liked,

"So, Shaz tells me you are going to take a real cock this big for us then?"

Her eyes were as big as saucers and the grin she wore was just as big as she ran her hands over it. Sharron punched her in the arm,

"Shhhh I told you that in secret, fuck sake Car I only just got him onside. Don't fuck this up!"

I watched as two older ladies turned to look at her then me as her words sunk in. One smiled at me the other shook her head and walked off. To say I nearly died of embarrassment would be an understatement. I quickly handed the basket to Carly and made my way out of the shop as fast as I could.

Sharron caught up with me in the street,

"For fuck sake Shaz, we only just talked about this and you are blabbing it all around town! I haven't even said yes yet, I doubt I will now!"

She took my arm, "Sorry babe sorry, you know how she is, she gets over excited and I only told her I promise."

I wasn't happy about it and she knew it, to get side-blinded like that in the middle of a crowded shop was a bit much.

"How about me and Car take you home right now and fuck the shit out of you, would you like that baby?"

She snuggled into my body and kissed my ears as she whispered what they would do to me.

"Fuck you, I am not just a fuck-toy for you two to use and discard when you have had your fun."

"Yes you are." She said smiling her evil smile looking into my eyes.

"Hmph," I sighed, by now Carly had joined in on my left side and was slipping her arm into mine.

"What are we doing guys?"

"We are going to take my darling hubby home and fuck him to oblivion to say sorry for what just happened in the shop, ok?"

"Sounds good Shaz, count me in."

On the way home Carly was playing with herself on the backseat while Sharron did her best to put me off my driving, her hand was inside my pants the whole way home.

As we walked through the front door, Carly was tugging at my belt trying to rip my trousers from my legs, Sharron pushed me into the lounge, I hobbled as best I could with my pants around my ankles. Carly shoved me backwards onto the sofa and climbed up my torso straddling my head. She mashed her wet pussy into my face and humped me for all she was worth. I felt my cock being ingulfed by a furnace, Sharron had taken me into her hot mouth.

Car spun around to watch her best friend deep throat me, she slid her panties off and backed into my face forcing me to rim her. I loved rimming either of them so it didn't take too much force to make me comply with her wishes.

"Oh God yes lick my ass you fucker, Sharron I cannot wait to see him take a real cock in his mouth, when, when?"

I felt my wife take my cock from her hot mouth and she whispered something to her friend, I couldn't hear what she said but a second later it was back in the warmth of her gullet so I didn't care.

Carly climbed off of me and slid to the floor with Sharron, they pulled my trousers completely off, spread my legs and crawled between them attacking my cock and balls. I felt one of their fingers trace down my ass crack to my puckered hole rubbing around without entering it. I lifted my ass to give access but the invasion didn't come. Instead I looked down to see both girls looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"What?"

"Well, will you?"

"Will I what?"

Sharron spoke first, "We both want to see you take a real cock, will you. Just for us, no-one will ever find out."

She held the base of my cock as her friend ran her palm over the crown,

"OOOOHHHHH!"

She ran her palm over and over polishing my knob head,

"OOOOOHHH GOD!"

"Well, will you, will you suck and fuck a real cock for us?"

The girls continued their brutal assault as they kept asking me. I squirmed above them, I felt Carly's other hand go low again as her fingers promised to slide into my asshole. Sharron's mouth took my whole cock inside her throat again as she licked at my balls.

Carly looked up at me saying, "Steve, you know you want to don't you, you are just too shy to say it out loud."

She sucked her index finger into her mouth while looking up at me then slipped it into my hungry ass. At the same time Sharron took me from her mouth and started to jack me off fast. I knew I wouldn't last much longer and started to hump her hand. The girls looked at each other and stopped their actions, I was still humping my hips up and down in mid-air. Both girls said "Well?"

"Fuck it girls, let me come then we can discuss it eh."

"No Steve, will you take a cock for us, yes, or no."

My cock was waving and pulsing in front of their expectant faces dripping with my wife's saliva and my ass desperately needed Carly's fingers back.

I grabbed Sharron by the head and tried to force my cock back into her mouth.

"No Steve, I mean it no."

Carly sucked on her fingers then plunged them into my wife's twat again saying to me, "Well, will you?"

Her cum covered finger then slid so provocatively over my sphincter as I danced above it trying to get it inside.

Sharron slid her wet hand down the length of my cock pulling my foreskin tight breathing her hot breath onto the exposed crown.

"Well?"

"Ok, yes." I breathed almost so quietly they couldn't hear me.

"Ok yes, what?"

Carly's head shot up looking directly at me waiting for the words.

"Ok, yes, I will suck a real cock for you, now make me cum, PLEASE!"

"And...."

I was breathing heavily now and could barely get the words out, Carly shoved two fingers into my ass and pumped them in and out quickly. My cock jolted upright and spat out a stream of precum which Sharron took into her waiting mouth.

"Will you let that same cock fuck you where her fingers are?" Sharron almost pleaded.

"Please girls, make me cum. I need to come."

They both stopped again.

"Ok, yes! Fuck it I will let him fuck me! Now get me off!"

"You promise. Steve, no fucking about, you promise?"

"Yes I fucking promise now suck me dry."

Shaz's head went back down on me as Carly finger fucked me, I lasted about 30 seconds before the biggest orgasm of my life took me over. Both girls did their best to suck every ounce of spunk from my balls kissing each other as I erupted. I surprised myself I had covered their faces and watched as they kissed and licked each other clean. Both came up onto the sofa after and nuzzled into me making plans for the upcoming event.

In the aftermath of my orgasm I was getting second thoughts on what I had promised and started to voice my concerns, both girl wouldn't hear of it and said,

"A promise is a promise."

"Fuck!"

A week went by with no word from Carly and I hoped it had been dropped as Sharron had not spoken of the deed in question either. The following Sunday we were all going out for a roast at our local to celebrate Car's birthday. We arrived ten minutes before she did and were seated at our table. I was surprised when she came in with a fella on her arm.

"Shaz, Steve, this is Mark. Mark, this is my bestest friends Sharron and Steve."

I rose from my seat to shake his hand and he lent in to give my wife a kiss on the cheek. He seemed ok at first glance, he introduced himself as an old boyfriend of Carly's. They went out at school but split when they were eighteen.

"Car, how come you have never told me of this hunk of man meat?" my wife asked.

"Man meat?" I quizzed.

Carly giggled like a little girl and gave us the lowdown on him. He was a local business owner now and their paths crossed a month ago, she had just waited for the right time to bring him out. This seemed like the perfect time.

The dinner went fantastically well and I found I had a lot in common with Mark, he was a really nice bloke. He even supported Spurs which showed great taste too. We got on like a house on fire and the conversation flowed naturally as we all ate. We also found we knew a few of the same people, I liked him.

After the meal we went to the far side of the pub and had a few games of pool leaving the girls to gossip about Carly's new man, I was pleasantly surprised how we both clicked like we had known each other years. It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon. We parted company as we left the pub and I took a long leisurely walk home with my wife arm in arm.

As we walked through the park Sharron said to me,

"What did you think of Mark?"

"I was pleasantly surprised, he was a lovely bloke. We really got on well."

She held my arm a little tighter resting her head on my shoulder and said "Good."

When we arrived home we went to the kitchen to make a couple of coffees as I heard Shaz's phone ping, it was a text from Carly, the phone was lying face up on the table and I glanced at it. it said,

"have you told him?"

I looked towards Shaz and raised an eyebrow as if to say "what?"

She smiled back at me and did the same eyebrow raise.

"Told me what?" I said.

"I found out why Car and Mark split after school. She caught him cheating on her,"

"Really, he didn't seem that type, but then they were still just kids I mean its gonna happen at that age isn't it."

"But.....she caught him with another boy."

Sharron was grinning from ear to ear as she said it.

"No way!"

"Yes, she walked in on him with his tongue down another fella's throat. She wasn't mature enough at the time so she dumped him on the spot. They didn't talk for over five years after,"

"And now, its forgiven?" I said.

She hesitated for a minute before saying, "He is your cock!"

I coughed and spluttered my coffee over the table spilling it down myself at the same time.

"What..fucking WHAT!"

"He is your cock." again she was grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"No way, no!" I was in full blown panic mode now trying to brush myself off with a tea-towel and dry the table.

Sharron was laughing,

"Shaz, what the fuck, come on now stop fucking about. You had me there for a minute."

"Mark is Bi he knows about our deal, Car told him before our meal that you are very good looking, a great bloke who wants to try a real cock. That's why she bought him along for you both to get to know each other."

"Sharron, enough now. Fuck off with this game. Enough!"

"Steve, Mark is your cock. It is all sorted, we arranged it while you were playing pool. Next Saturday here at dinner you will get fucked by a real man's cock. I will open you up first for starters then you get the main course while me and Car watch. You can have me and her both for pudding."

With that she picked her phone from the table, walked away and typed "Yes, sorted."

I pulled up a chair and sat in silence contemplating what had just occurred. I heard her in the other room laughing on her phone, she had probably rang Carly to let her know what had happened. I know over the years I had come to like her dominating me but this was pushing me further than I was comfortable with. How could I get out of this without really upsetting her to the point of no return. She was dead set on this.

Monday at work seemed to drag, I couldn't get it off of my mind. I was in a daze all day, I was asked by colleagues a few times what was the problem. I tried to avoid Sharron as much as possible when I got home feigning a headache and going to bed. Tuesday and Wednesday were no better. On Thursday evening I decided I needed to have it out with Sharron.

"Shaz, we need to talk....." she interrupted me by saying,

"Two more days and we get our biggest fantasy, I cannot wait to see you taking his cock Steve. It's all I have ever fantasised about and now it's really happening."

"Sharron, I-I...."

"Steve I know, you are nervous but I will be there holding your hand throughout the whole thing, you will not be alone I promise. You promised me faithfully that you will take a cock. the least I can do is be there holding you while you do it."

"Fuck!" I thought to myself "fuck! she is so into this, fuck!"

We made love that night and all I could think of was Saturday. My dick betrayed me, my head was worried sick but my dick was steel hard.

I wanted Friday to last forever but it flew by, we had a light salad for dinner because she didn't want any accidents on Saturday. Before I knew it we were getting ready for bed and she went to her bedside drawers and took out her strap-on harness. The dildo was attached still from the last session. She took it all to the ensuite to wash it thoroughly for tomorrow.

Sharron came out wearing a tiny black baby-doll set that I had not seen before, god she was the most beautiful sexy woman in the world to me. She held up our dildo and said,

"Carly told me he is smaller than this so you needn't worry too much love."

She pulled the covers back and slipped in beside me holding my cock in her hand,

"Thank you Steve, I love you so, so much. Thank you for doing this for me, I know you are worried but like I said, I will be there beside you the whole way."

My cock started to betray me again and hardened in her skillful hands,

"Ohhhh maybe you are not as worried about tomorrow as I thought you were. Have you showered?"

"Yes, why?"

She tapped the side of her nose and disappeared under the covers kissing down my chest and licking my belly button. I felt her hands and mouth exploring my lower body, my precum was flowing like a leaky tap as she sucked it up. Shaz slid her tongue inside my foreskin and licked all around my helmet poking it into the pee slit. I was just getting into it when she stopped. I felt one of my balls get hot as she took it into her mouth, her finger was slipping into the cleft of my ass, I knew what was coming.

Her digit probed at my entrance as she popped my ball from her mouth. She licked under them and over my perineum to reach my anus. The feeling was exquisite as she slid her tongue over my hole, she opened my legs wide and dived in. I could feel her tongue trying to gain entrance to my most secret region but it was too awkward in this position.

"How bad do you want my tongue in there?"

"OH SO BADLY." I replied.

"Turn onto your hands and knees."

I turned over double time and was on my knees in a flash. I felt her pointed tongue slide into my ass as she blew hot air into me. Her hand was sliding up and down my soaking wet cock as she feasted on me. I was in heaven and wanted this to last forever. Unfortunately I could feel my sap start to boil in my balls and start on its journey to freedom. I held off as long as I could but my ass contracted around her tongue as I fired torrent upon torrent of hot cum into the bedsheets.

I collapsed forward onto the bed gasping for air as she lay on my back and whispered into my ear,

"My way of saying thank you for tomorrow."

Sleep overcame us and the next thing I knew it was 9am Saturday morning. Sharron came into the bedroom carrying a tray of coffee and toast.

"Wake up sleepyhead, we have a big day ahead of us."

I sat up rubbing the sleep from my eyes, "Are you sure about this love?"

"Steve, I have never been so sure about anything in my life!"

"What about after, will you still respect me after?"

She burst into fits of giggles, "isn't the girl supposed to say that?"

"You know what I mean Shaz, I am serious. I am going to take a cock into my ass for you today, will you still think of me as a man, your man?"

She took my face into her hands and I saw a tear start to form in her eyes.

"You silly man, you will always be my man. I love you more today than I have EVER loved you. You are doing this for me, I could not love you more if I tried. Now eat up, your bath is run and waiting for you. I will help to clean you out when you are finished just like when we use our toys ok."

I settled back in bed to my breakfast trying not to worry about what today would bring. After our bathing and cleaning rituals I settled down to Saturday morning TV. Endless cookery shows with OOOHHS and AAHHHHS of the culinary delights of the TV chefs. Sharron was in our own kitchen cooking so I was on my own most of the morning in my thoughts.

Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers
12