Five Years into Our Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreading the doorbell ringing and kept looking at the clock hoping 1pm would never come. I was on the edge of my seat all morning when eventually BING BONG.

"Shit."

"Get the door Steve, my hands are full."

I looked through the blinds to see Carly and Mark with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. My feet seemed to be stuck in glue as I made the walk to the front door, BING BONG the door chimes made me jump as they went off again.

"Steve! Hi babe. I am SOOO looking forward to today!"

Carly was gushing like a kid at Christmas. Mark trailed in behind her offering his hand to me, I took it and we shook. It seemed a bit formal as he was going to be fucking my ass soon but it felt like the right thing to do at the time. I took the wine and said,

"Please Mark go through to the lounge I'll just put this in the kitchen and be with you, drink?"

"Scotch if you have it please Steve, thanks."

I put the wine on the table in the kitchen with the girls, both girls blew me a kiss as I left to go in with Mark. On the side cabinet there were bottles of various types of alcohol I took two glasses and poured a nice scotch. Two fingers for him and nearly four fingers for me, I needed it badly. I handed Mark his glass with a shaky hand and he looked at mine quizzically,

"Do you need a stiff drink that bad mate?"

"Yes, I think I do." I smiled back at him as he said,

"If this is too overwhelming for you then do not do it, it sounds like it is the girls that want it more than you do from what I can tell."

I nodded "It is, but I have promised."

"Then tell them bullshit! You do not have to do this."

"Don't get me wrong Mark, I am curious but I am also scared."

"Mate there is nothing to be scared of, what do you think I would do?"

"It's not that, I might like it. I am scared I might like it."

That comment broke the iced, Mark roared with laughter putting his strong hand on my shoulder for support, it set me off too. The girls came running in to see what the uproar was to see us in fits of giggles.

Sharron looked at Carly saying "To think I was worried he might back out, look at him?"

We all sat around drinking for the next hour, me for Dutch courage none of us knowing how to start the proceedings off until Sharron stood up and said to Carly, "come upstairs Car, we need to get dressed for this special occasion."

They both left the room leaving me and Mark to an awkward silence.

"Are you absolutely sure about this Steve mate?"

"No, but if I don't do this now, I never will. Just please go gently, we indulge in strap-on play but this is another level."

Mark smiled and said,

"Anytime you feel uncomfortable or want to stop just say so ok, I mean it anytime you say it and we stop. Fuck the girls."

It did a lot to ease my worries hearing him speak so candidly. Just then we heard the two girls coming down giggling, Their entrance into the lounge was breath-taking. Sharron had that same black baby-doll from last night, black seamed stockings and suspenders with the sexiest highest heels I had ever seen. God knows how she walked in them but she seemed to just glide into the room with such sexiness and grace. Carly was hot on her tail with a baby pink outfit to match, we both just stood there gawping at them.

"You two boys are a bit overdressed don't you think?" laughed Carly pointing at us.

It was a weird feeling seeing this relative stranger drooling over my wife and her best friend, looking at all they had on show like this. Then as I watched he too started to undress, that was even more weird. This was weird all round to be honest, here I was about to get fucked up the ass and I was worried about my wife showing a bit of tit!

Suddenly I got a bout of shyness and total awkwardness I could not even untie my shoes. Sharron came to my aid and helped me to disrobe, she kissed me tenderly to help ease my tension and in a few minutes I was as naked as Mark.

"Well, who's gonna get this party started?" squealed Carly dropping to her knees in front of Mark. She took his soft manhood into her hands and sucked on his knob end.

Sharron looked at me, "Are you ok babe?"

I stood frozen like a statue not knowing to nod or shake my head, I just couldn't move a muscle.

"SMACK!" she hit my ass cheek very sharply and it woke me from my trance, "Are you ok?"

I was looking at Carly sucking madly on Marks cock, it was getting bigger and bigger. Sharron could see the concern on my face as I watched.

"Carly told me it tops out at eight inches, our strap-on is ten so you have no worries I promise. She was fondling my flaccid cock as she whispered those words to me. Even when she slid her wet finger into my ass my cock still refused to wake up.

Mark could see my apprehension and spoke up,

"Carly go attend to Steve too, he needs to feel wanted here."

Carly crawled over to me on her hands and knees and positioned herself behind me, she licked up and down my ass-crack as my wife took me into her mouth. I held onto my wife's shoulders for support as these two vixens did their level best to get me to calm down and get into the situation. Mark stood watching us as he took himself in hand and slowly wanked. Sharron reached out to him and took his cock into her dainty hand, he looked so big in her small fist.

That was another weird thing that struck me, I felt not a single pang of jealousy watching my wife jack off another cock in front of me. She turned from me and took his cock into her mouth as Carly bent me at the waist and licked my ass. I spread my legs for balance and put my hand on Sharron's shoulder. She looked back at me smiling,

"He tastes delicious babe, come and taste it."

I was hypnotised watching her as she pulled me down to her level still slowly stroking his cock.

"Here, take it"

She held the cock in my direction licking it up and down one side. Again I hesitated unsure what to do but I felt a pressure to the back of my head pushing towards my wife's head. Carly was directing me towards the meaty shaft in front of me. My wife stopped kissing his cock and came toward me kissing my lips.

"See he tastes nice eh?" she snaked her tongue between my lips and licked all around my mouth.

"Can you taste his cock?"

Her kisses got more passionate, I felt something touch my cheek and I guessed it might be his cock. I went to pull away but Carly pushed my face back towards it. Sharron took my face in her two hands and turned me until I was face to face with the head of Marks cock. She whispered into my ear,

"Suck it, suck it for me Steve."

My lips were pursed tight shut as she took the cock and rubbed it over my face. I closed my eyes and shook my head,

"Steve you promised."

I heard Carly behind me say, "you did promise Steve, please just lick it then just try a bit for us."

Sharron beside me turned my face back to her and kissed me hard, she opened my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. She maneuvered the cock beside us into position between our lips and before I knew it his cock had entered my mouth.

"Say the word Steve and this stops." I heard Mark say.

I looked up into Marks eyes, I could see he meant it. he would stop if I said no. he pushed in a bit more and it was not as hard as I was expecting it to be, more sponge like. The texture was smooth and silky it actually felt nice, comforting even. I looked to my right and Shaz was in a dream-like state, her mouth wide open just staring at us. I felt Carly come around to my left, she lent in and kissed the shaft as the head was in my mouth. Suddenly Sharron was getting in on the act and we were all sucking and kissing the cock in front of us. Sharron was stroking my cheeks cooing and kissing me and the cock alternately.

"Steve I love you so much."

I felt a hand stroking my own cock, I realised I was as hard as a rock now and started to hump at the hand. I felt another hand at my rear, it was Carly touching me there, she had a vibrator on low and slid it between my cheeks and over my puckered hole. I shivered at its touch as she turned up the volume. Being on my knees my ass was slightly upturned and easy for her to get to, she slid the tip into me and I groaned around the dick in my mouth

She had already lubed it up and it slipped straight in with little resistance.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!"

I couldn't help but moan out loud as she went in. Mark used this opportunity to slip a little deeper into my mouth, he started to push in and out. Sharron was fingering herself fiercely beside me egging me on to take the cock deeper. I could hear her pussy squelching it was so wet, this was really turning her on.

"Open him up down there Car, get him ready to take Mark, ooooohhh babe thank you for this, I will owe you bigtime for this, anything and I mean anything and its yours."

She suddenly howled as her orgasm overtook her, she held onto my leg and her nails cut into my thigh. I winced but she carried on through a massive orgasm.

"Oh shit sorry." She said as she looked at the blood on my leg. I just said, "mmppphhh." And kept sucking the cock in my mouth.

Carly was twisting and pumping the vibrator in and out of me licking and kissing the back of my neck.

"I think he is ready." Carly said from behind me.

I looked up at Mark, "It's ok" he said.

Carly removed the vibrator from my behind and I went to stand,

"No, stay there." Said Shaz, stay on your knees, spin him around Car."

I shuffled around to face Carly, she had pure unbridled lust in her eyes and took my face into her hands and slid her tongue between my lips kissing me. She laid backwards pulling me with her, I felt a weight on my back and realised it was Mark. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me up into a hands and knees position.

"Let me put it in please." I heard my wife say.

She put one hand on my ass cheeks spreading me with her fingers, the other gripped Marks cock. I felt the head at my hole and tensed up.

"Relax I heard her say, it will hurt if you don't. push out if you can."

I relaxed a bit and tried to push my bowels out, suddenly he slipped inside.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH GODDDD!"

He went in the whole eight inches in one go, it took my breath and my eyes popped wide open. I saw Carly looking into them as she came with a loud scream. She had been fingering herself like Shaz. I looked to my wife who was now plunging the vibrator into herself like she was trying to kill it.

Mark gripped my waist and started to pump into me harder, his cock felt much bigger than our dildo's also much hotter. My ass was on fire but it felt good.

Carly slid underneath us and took my cock into her mouth, fuck this felt good, too good.

Sharron let out another high pitched wail as she came yet again beside me, this time she actually squirted onto my thigh. I felt Carly take me deep into her gullet and deep throat me as I pumped my cock into her face as Mark fucked me from behind. It didn't feel like our strap-on, it felt softer more silky and much more intense. He was also much stronger than either of the girls and I felt powerless to his grip on my waist as he pounded into me. This felt good, REALLY good I was close now as I felt the throat I was fucking contract onto me, Carly was in the midst of her second orgasm now. She was half choking around my cock as she came laying under me.

"I love you Steve, I love you so fucking much." Sharron said to me as she made her way around to my front, she kissed me then stood up and mashed her sopping wet pussy into my face. Mark suddenly stopped and I felt him hold my hips firm.

"Oh my god Steve he is going to cum in your ass."

"YEAHHHH!" I heard him grunt as his cock spasmed inside of me.

He suddenly started to pound into me again really hard now. Sharron held onto my head as he did to keep me in place on her pussy. I felt my own cock expand and dump what felt like gallons of spunk straight into Carly's belly. It felt like the cock in my ass was coming through my body into my own cock. I had NEVER cum like that in my life and felt my whole body going limp. I collapsed onto Carly with my cock still embedded in her mouth. Marks slimy cock slipped from my behind and onto her face.

Sharron scrambled over me to get at his limp cock. She sucked our combined juices from it before coming back to kiss me passionately again.

"Fuck that was awesome," she cooed "fucking awesome, I have never seen anything like that before, can we do it again?"

She was beaming, I had never seen her so happy or excited like that in all the years we had been together.

I slowly extracted myself from between Mark and Carly to see her covered in our cum. Sharron saw her dripping in the stuff and dived in licking her face clean.

I sat up on our sofa, my ass was still pumping and it felt empty but nice and warm. I was shocked at just how much I had enjoyed the experience, I was not expecting to like it like that. Sharron joined me putting her arms around me,

"Are you ok Steve?"

I nodded yes and just sat back worn out.

"Well?" Mark said, "Was it what you expected? Better or worse?"

"Let's put it this way, in ten minutes after a break we will see if you can do it better."

"Damn I fucking love you Steve," I looked to see lust and love in my wife's eyes.

The End.

12