Fix-It Felicia

Story Info
A tech geek relies on a hot woman to make him cool!
4.9k words
4.56
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Jacob worked from home most days. He was a software engineer and was rarely required to come into work. As a geeky introvert, he never really liked chatting with people. His observations had led him to believe that people's interests were mostly centered around mindless drivel, which made relating to other humans difficult and exhausting.

He loved his work and found it challenging and rewarding. In his spare time, he would design free mods for his favorite video games. His mods would use artificial intelligence to improve the dialog for the non-player characters (NPCs) in the video game. He would also smooth out the graphics and make them much more realistic.

Admittedly, he also tweaked the female characters to match his tastes in women. He was a straight man after all and a loved the female form. He didn't get much action in real life because he stayed in most days and wasn't great a relating to women. His hobby gave him an outlet to put his plug in, so to speak!

Today, Jacob was finishing up some code for a big project at work, when he noticed he was sweating. He had been too focused on his work to notice the rise in temperature in his apartment. Irritatingly, he rose from his chair and made his way to the thermostat. The settings were correct, but no cool air was blowing. He begrudgingly put in a call maintenance.

He despised having to call anyone to fix the apartment. He would let them in, they would walk through the apartment with their dirty shoes and set their grimy tools on his clean tables. However, there was no way around it. He needed the air to work, otherwise his summer days would be grueling.

Chapter 2

After what seemed to be an eternity, he finally heard a knock at his door. He took a deep breath and then proceeded to open the door and let the maintenance person inside. She entered the apartment and took off her shoes. She was short and thin, but he couldn't get a good look at her features as she was wearing jean overalls.

"It's definitely hot in here!" She exclaimed.

"Yes, it is, can you fix it?" Jacob inquired.

"I always fix it." She replied confidently as she gave Jacob a wink.

She walked over to the thermostat and examined it, then began playing with the buttons.

"My name is Felicia, what's yours?" She asked.

"Jacob." He replied with a faint uncertainty in his voice.

"Are you sure?" She giggled.

Jacob wanted to retreat to the bedroom, but there was something about Felicia that enthralled him. She was easy to talk with and mesmerizing to watch. She continued to play with the thermostat, check the air, then she inspected the vents and the return. He continued to watch her as she bent over to check the air handler. He could feel the blood rushing away from one head and into another. He shifted in his seat and crossed his legs to disguise the growing member contained in his shorts.

"Jacob," she said both firmly and gently, "I don't have the right tools to fix this. I will be back shortly."

"No problem!" Jacob said quickly at a higher pitch than he intended.

Felicia giggled, walked to the door, slipped her shoes back on and then left the apartment. Jacob stood stunned, unable to move, until he received a call from his boss asking about the code. He ran into his room and quickly began feeding his code into ChatGPT to identify any errors he might have made.

He had to finish this code before she got back. His fingers typed with the speed and dexterity of Frédéric Chopin's 24 preludes. In fact, back when he was in the office more regularly, many of Jacob's coworkers would stop and stare at him for several minutes as if he was a street performer. They admired the speed of his fingers and the awe of his ability to create the seemingly unthinkable out of keyboard characters.

Chapter 3

After finally finishing his work and covered in sweat. He decided to step into the shower. He waited patiently for the water to get warm, but it only got lukewarm. As he stepped into the semi-tepid water, he thought to himself that he was paying way too much money for an apartment that kept having maintenance issues. Hearing a knock on the door, he quickly turned the water off and grabbed his towel.

Jacob heard the door open.

"Jacob, this is Felicia, are you hear?" She asked.

"Yes, just finishing up in the shower, be out in a minute." Jacob replied.

"No problem, I'll be working on the air conditioning." Felicia replied as he could hear tools clattering around.

He finished drying himself and realized that he did not have a change of clothes. He would need to walk past Felicia in only a towel. He was mortified, but his cock was delighted. He felt it rise to the occasion despite his repeated attempts to think of something else.

Jacob decided to quickly stroll by and head to his room without making eye contact with Felicia. As he started to walk past her, she called out to him.

"How was the water, Jacob?" She questioned.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned his head to face her. She was wearing different clothing than earlier. He could now clearly make out her body. She wore a light green spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her medium-sized breasts. However, Jacobs eyes were focused on her butt. He was amazed that she was able to fit into the cutoff jean shorts. Realizing that he was ogling her body a little too much, he responded.

"Luke-warm."

"That's what I thought. I had another tenant in this building report the same earlier. Now that I know it affects multiple buildings, I know it's an issue with the tank. I'll drain the tank tonight, replace the heating element and swing by tomorrow to test the water."

Jacob had now fully turned his body to face her. He could see that her eyes were at the same level as his crotch and realized that he was sporting a hard-on that the wet towel had no problem revealing.

"Well, I better grab some clothes!" He murmured as he scampered back to his bedroom.

"Oh, hope you don't mind my outfit, it's really hot in here." She yelled at him as he ran away.

"Yes, it is hot in here." Jacob whispered to himself.

After closing the door, he dropped the towel in the clothes bin and then began searching for an outfit. He picked out some shorts and then took his time deciding what T-shirt to wear. After a few minutes, he finally decided on a blank gray shirt and opened his door and hurried back to Felicia.

Felicia had a bunch of parts laid out all over the floor on a towel. She was so considerate. Jacob had only focused on this for a split second when his attention diverted to her ass. She was bent over clanging away at the air handler and he could see that she was not wearing any panties as the outer most folds of her labia were partially visible.

He sighed as his erection came roaring back putting pressure on the mesh shorts he was wearing. She kept shifting her positions while working on the air handler and his view kept getting better. Jacob began to see her labia moisten and then watched as a bead of moisture appeared from her pussy and began to travel down her leg.

"Yep, all frozen up, Jacob." She told him confidently as she turned to face him.

Jacobs eyes immediately shot to her face, and he shrugged as if to tell her he had no idea what that meant.

"Come here, take a look." She insisted as she waved and pointed to the spot where she wanted him to stand.

He listened obediently and walked over to the spot and bent down to get a better look. Felicia pulled her head out to give him more room, but that only made his face mere inches from her breasts. He kept his cool and looked at a bunch of tubes completely frozen. His gaze kept alternating between the tubes and the top of her cleavage.

"This looks frozen, but it is very hot in here." He said in a tone that accurately conveyed his confusion and lack of understanding about the inner workings of air conditioning.

"When they freeze up, they stop working." She said as she giggled at his adorable lack of air conditioning knowledge.

"Oh, gotcha, how do we fix it?" Jacob queried.

"We're going to have to wait for several hours." She responded.

Jacob stood back up and put his hands on his head. He looked at the thermostat, read the extremely loud number aloud and then sighed again.

Felicia stood back up as well and turned to him.

"Listen, this was my last job for tonight, why don't you come over to my place while we wait, and we can watch some TV in the air conditioning." She suggested.

Jacob was completely caught off guard and before he could think, he watched himself respond to her.

"Yes! That sounds great!"

"Perfect, let's go! We'll leave these tools here for now until we come back." Felicia directed as she smiled and started walking towards the door.

Chapter 4

Jacob felt like he was in a dream as he walked to Felicia's apartment. She was talking to him the whole way, but he had a hard time concentrating on what she was saying. As they arrived at the door, Felicia put her key in the door and looked towards Jacob.

"Sorry if it's a mess, I wasn't planning on company tonight. Make yourself at home, while I clean up." Felicia told Jacob.

Her apartment had a similar layout, but the style was much different. Felicia had many more plants and her furniture matched, unlike Jacob's furniture. He walked over to the couch and sat down. He basked in the cool air as he searched for the remote and upon finding it, flipped on the TV. After mindless flipping through channels, he was struck by curiosity and decided to get up and look around her apartment.

Walking through her apartment felt surreal. As he made his way through the apartment, he noticed many items that revealed a tiny bit more about Felicia. He was eager to ask her, but that would have to wait until she got out of the shower. He traveled down the hallway and looked at the pictures of art on the wall. She had a collection of black and white photographs that focused on water landscapes such as ponds and the ocean, but they were slightly distorted and hard to look at.

After clearing the hallway, he realized that she had not shut the bathroom door. He decided to proceed cautiously. Jacob stepped just to the side of the door and was immediately rewarded with her naked, albeit slightly blurred silhouette through the shower curtain. He tried to angle himself correctly so that she would not see him, but he could see her.

After trying several angles, he settled on one that allowed him to still make out her figure without compromising his location. Her breasts looked medium in the shirt, but now they were full, and he could faintly make out her quarter-sized areolas. Travelling downward, he could clearly see a dark brown patch above her pussy. She looked to be sporting a landing strip. Jacob purposely designed women in his games to have pubic hair. He felt there was a degree of intimacy involved with knowing what another woman's forbidden garden looked like.

He looked down to notice that he had unconsciously unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his dick. Jacob realized that he was standing in another woman's house stroking his seven-inch solid cock while peeping on the woman in the shower. He quickly put his member back in his shorts, buttoned up, and retreated to the living room to watch TV.

After several minutes, Felicia appeared in front of him in a towel.

"What kind of houseguest am I? I forgot to offer you something to drink. I got soda or water, what's it going to be?" Felicia asked.

Jacob was stunned. He had never met a woman that was so brazen. He secretly hoped that her towel would accidentally fall off like the women in the pornos he watched. Real life was not like porn. He knew this would not be the case.

"I'll take a soda, thanks!" He replied as he forced an awkward grin onto his face.

Felicia retreated to the kitchen and retrieved his soda. As she came back, he noticed that her towel had slipped slightly, and he could now clearly see the top of her areola. It was dark and enough of the circle was showing that his mind could calculate the diameter. His cock immediately hardened.

Jacob shifted to try and hide his engorged member, but it was for naught. She immediately saw his cock and Jacob could see her lick her lips instinctively. Her eyes reluctantly returned to his face, and she smiled and handed him his soda.

"I am going to finish getting ready, Jacob. If I'm not back in a few minutes, I expect you to come to my rescue!" Felicia teased with a laugh and then retreated to her bedroom.

Jacob giggled as she left and then realized that his hand was shaking. He drank the soda down. As his dick began to relax again, he realized that he had a strong urge to relieve himself. He got up and headed to the bathroom. He made his way to the bathroom with ease due to his earlier experience. After a long emptying, he sighed, flushed the toilet, washed his hands and was just about to exit, when he heard a moan.

He stopped for a moment and listened again.

"Mmmppphhh..." The sound traveled through the wall.

Jacob cupped his hand to the wall and could hear distinct sounds of Felicia masturbating in her bedroom. He heard the moans as well as the moist smacking sound of a woman playing with her pussy. He pressed his ear to the wall harder and looked down to see that he was instinctively stroking his cock.

"Mmmppphhh, ahhh, fuck, Jacob!" Moaned Felicia from the other side of the wall.

Jacob pulled his ear back from the wall and then zipped up his pants. He was shaking and excited but had no plan. He retreated from the bathroom to walk back to the living room. However, he glimpsed the open door of her bedroom in his peripheral vision and was drawn to the door as if someone else possessed his body.

Upon arriving at the door, he saw Felicia. She still had the towel on, but it was no longer covering her breasts. She was actively groping her nipple with one hand, and he could see her other hand toying with her pussy.

She had full medium-sized tits, and his earlier circumference estimate was right on the money. He areolas were the size of a quarter, and she had firm nipples that stood erect in the open. Felicia's pussy was hairy, but not unkempt.

Jacob slowly pulled the door shut and then knocked.

Chapter 5

"Have you come to rescue me?" Felicia shouted from the other side of the door.

"I have milady." Jacob said as he squinted and then rolled his eyes in disbelief of his automated response.

"Come in then, my knight!" she responded playfully.

Jacob opened the door. As he entered the room, he could see that she had covered up slightly, but still had the towel on. He proceeded further into the room and approached the bed.

"Looks like you haven't been able to decide on what to wear." Jacob uttered as he tried to keep the conversation going.

"Actually, I have!" Felicia retorted as she slowly pulled off her towel while maintaining eye contact with Jacob.

Jacob's jaw dropped and his dick inflated rapidly.

"The best thing about men is that I always know what they want by looking at their cock's reaction to my body." Felicia said seductively.

Jacob stood paralyzed at her beauty. In contrast, her beauty from afar wasn't as comparable to the goddess that lay before him stark naked on the bed. Her skin seemed to be glowing and he could smell her intoxicating feminine aroma. He was under her spell.

"Well, you're not going to fuck me standing there!" She bellowed at him as she smiled and winked.

Jacob didn't remember how he got his clothes off. All he knew was that he was on top of her, naked, and exploring her body with fervor. He kissed her plump lips as he felt her tongue plunge into his mouth. He returned the favor and they kissed passionately for several minutes. He could feel his hard cock hitting her legs and occasionally bumping into her bush.

She grabbed at his back and slid her nails down scratching him. His mouth retreated to her neck, where he sucked on her skin for nearly 30 seconds and pulled back to see the mark he had created. This aggressive back and forth lust continued to escalate.

"The safe word is air conditioner." She whispered into his ear as she bit the side of his arm.

Jacob escalated by biting her nipple as she shrieked and then moaned. His hands grasped her breasts and he kneaded at them playfully. She ran her hands across his bare chest and pushed him backwards onto the bed.

She hovered over him for a moment and then grabbed his hands and placed them behind his head. She took her knee and applied pressure towards his balls. It was uncomfortable, but the feeling of being out of control only aroused him more. She ran her fingers up his shaft and gripped it, squeezing and then releasing.

Her fingers then trailed back towards his balls. She rolled them around in her hand and then proceeded further towards his taint. Jacob had never had someone explore this much of his body and started to shiver. She placed two fingers against his taint and pressed. He felt the pressure building. She quickly grasped his cock again and jerked it quick and decisively while leaning in to bite his nipple. He was now lost in the lust and pain and without realizing it he began cumming.

His semen shot all over the side of her face and hair. Some landed on his stomach. Felicia smiled at him, and then lapped up the semen from his stomach while maintaining eye contact. She then moved towards his face and began kissing him.

He had never tasted himself before and while he was surprised, the intimacy of the moment prevented him from being grossed out. He didn't particularly care for the taste, but the fact that they were sharing it together was a moment that he had never expected and would never forget.

He began to apologize for cumming so quickly, but she stopped him by placing a hand over his mouth. She then laid her head on his chest, and they both fell into a long sleep.

Chapter 6

Jacob awoke sweating in his own bed. Maybe it had just been a dream? He went to sit up and realized he was tied to the bed with his own belts.

"Felicia!" He shouted.

"I'm right here." She whispered from a chair in the room.

"Why am I tied up, untie me!" he yelled.

"Safe word?" She inquired.

"Air Conditioning!" He replied.

"Close enough." She said as she giggled.

She leaned over and untied him from his belt-made shackles.

"Thanks, I was just startled to wake up like this." He justified.

"Do you want me to fix your air conditioning, or should I keep investigating the problem?" She questioned as she winked at him.

He thought for a moment.

"Fix it, Felicia, but if you could come back tomorrow, I really need to fix the lukewarm water in the shower." Jacob said as he smiled.

She smiled and walked out of the room.

Jacob put some clothes on and then sat down at his computer to finish his next work assignment. An hour went by, and he was nearly done. He got up from his chair and walked into the kitchen. There was a note on the counter. He picked it up and read it.

Jacob, call me when you are ready for me to fix the shower. - Fix-it Felicia

Jacob flipped the note over to find her phone number. He was excited and decided that he would wait until tomorrow to give her a call. After grabbing a bite to eat, he went back to finish his work project.

After several grueling hours of working, he felt mentally drained. He was no longer sweating, but really wanted to take a hot shower. It was too late to call Felicia, so he settled again for a lukewarm shower.

While he was washing up, he looked down at his dick. It was hardening and he couldn't get Felicia out of his head. He felt bad about cumming so quickly, so he decided to start jerking off so he could improve his stamina.

He grabbed some conditioner and lathered it all over his package. He thought of Felicia as he stroked his member. His pace quickened and his breathing labored. He imagined her pinning him down and forcing herself on him.

12