Fix-It Felicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was enough to send him over the edge. Jacob came all over the shower and he was glad he had a removable handle to be able to wash the semen off the shower walls and curtain.

He stepped out of the shower without bothering to put on any clothes. He marched to his cell phone and immediately called Felicia. As listened to the phone ring, he no longer cared to wait until tomorrow, he needed her now!

He reached her voicemail and hung up. Jacob didn't like leaving voicemails. He just decided to text her and let her know he was ready for her to fix the shower.

Chapter 7

Still naked, Jacob paced in the apartment waiting for Felicia to arrive. He had waited nearly an hour before he heard the knock at the door. He swung the door open widely.

"I've been waiting for you!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Uhm, can you please sign for this package?" The delivery woman said in surprise with heavy emphasis on the word package.

Jacob immediately covered himself up with one hand and then quickly signed, took the delivery from her, and closed the door. He felt embarrassed, but that feeling quickly faded as intrigue fell over him. He wondered what could be in the package and who it was from.

His hands tore at the packaging, and he pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He immediately knew who it was from, and he stared at his new gift with a strange combination of unease and lust.

Jacob heard another knock at the door. This time, he checked the peep hole before opening the door. It was Felicia! He opened the door and let her in. She walked inside and looked down at Jacob's crotch and then to his hands.

"I see you got my gift." Felicia said seductively.

"Yes, and I see you're here to fix my shower." Jacob replied.

"I've already fixed the heating element in your hot water tank, I here for something else." Felicia retorted.

She grabbed him by the dick and began leading him to the shower. Upon arriving, she grabbed the handcuffs and connected his left arm to the faucet. She turned on the shower and he sat chained to the shower as the hot water started to pour on top of him.

Felicia tore off her clothes and grabbed his head and shoved it into her pussy. Without even a choice, his tongue began exploring her labia and pushing through the folds. He could taste her forbidden nectar and it only made him want it more. Felicia held onto him by the hair with a commanding grip. She forced his head deeper into her pussy.

Jacob could feel her pubic hair tickling his nose. The lack of control was intoxicating. His arm was going numb, but he didn't care. He wanted her so badly that he would gladly sacrifice his own arm for the pleasure that she gave him.

He could hear her moaning as he worked his tongue up and down her folds and around her clit. Her hips began bucking and he could feel her legs start shaking. Very soon after this, he heard her curse and then felt warm spurts of liquid spray all over his face and drip down his chin.

She pulled her pussy backwards, slapped him in the face and then began kissing him. As her tongue probed his mouth, she lowered herself onto his cock. Jacob could feel her pussy envelop his manhood. It was warm and tight. As she moved up and down on his shaft, he felt his cock twinge with delight.

"Don't you fucking cum until I tell you!" Felicia demanded.

Jacob nodded and began to think of other things besides Felicia riding his cock. He thought of baseball and how much he found the sport mundane and boring. He thought of balancing his finances and taxes. Jacob even found himself contemplating quantum physics and then realized that he had gone about 4 minutes without cumming. The moans and pants from Felicia brought him back to reality.

Jacob felt a finger slide into his asshole. The only other person to do this was a doctor, but it was not in any way sexual. He felt an immediate sensation from his prostate that started to send him over the edge. Her pussy sliding up and down his shaft at a brisk pace combined with the pressure in his ass made him explode!

He shot load after load of his semen into her pussy. He could feel her pussy contract around him as she orgasmed slightly after he came. Her nails dug into his shoulders which only heightened the feeling of ecstasy. He could hear her moan in the anguish of her pleasure.

She pulled out of him, flipped around and stuck her pussy on his mouth again. Jacob was forced to lick her pussy again. However, now it included a healthy deposit of his own cum. He really had no choice, quite literally, but to swallow his pride as he felt her cleaning his cock off with her mouth.

After a momentary pause, he began eating her out. It only took him a few moments to get past the initial dread of licking his own cum out of her pussy. His disgust, like before, was quickly replaced with the closeness of each other sharing their combined juices.

As he continued to lick her pussy, she reached around and started fingering her asshole. He was mesmerized by her finger disappearing and reappearing from her hole. After several minutes of this, she released her finger and then pulled his head into her ass.

Jacob obliged by rimming her asshole with his tongue. He toyed playfully around the center until he worked up enough courage to stick his tongue into her ass. Upon penetration, she moaned loudly. He kept at it, and he felt her mouth move from his cock to his balls and then travel further down his taint.

Jacob felt an uncontrollable moan leave his vocal cords when he felt her wet tongue penetrate his asshole. Together, they were rhythmically and uncontrollably wriggling in pleasure as they approached another climax. Jacob was first and he began to cum again. He squirted semen from his cock to unknown locations all around the shower.

Felicia followed quickly after, and he could feel more spasms followed by wet liquid travelling down his chest. The shower continued to pour on top of them. Cleaning any evidence of their dirty deeds away as they finished with each other and collapsed in the shower.

Chapter 8

Jacob pulled off his virtual reality headset and shook his head in disbelief. He felt this was the best game mod he ever created. He looked down at his pants and was amazed to see they were covered in his semen. He had taken a simple simulation game about maintaining an apartment and turned it into a hyper realistic sexual fantasy!

He knew that his boss would be impressed with his work. He had been developing this as a side project for years with his boss's permission. He just hoped that she wouldn't be offended that he used her name. Felicia was very demanding, but she provided the best inspiration for the game character.

She was confident and easy to talk to, but she demanded his obedience and excellence in his work. If he strayed too far away from what she intended, she would give him consequences. Others thought she was too hard on the staff, but he respected her leadership style.

He uploaded the final product to the code repository and then shared it with Felicia. Now, he just had to sit back and wait for her response. He looked back at the VR headset and knew just what to do to pass the time.

12