Fixed Wright Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love that you don't shave," he said in a husky voice.

"Then show me," she answered right back.

A shuddering breath filled her lungs when he plunged two fingers into her saturated pussy. The digits curled inside her, and the heel of his hand pressed against her clit. At the same time, he leaned his head down, turned it sideways, and latched onto her nipple.

Sharp whimpers exploded from Tasha's lips as he pumped his fingers, rolled her clit, and sucked her nipple hard. One of her hands snapped to the back of his head, holding him to her breast. The nails of the other raked his back when her fingers curled into claws from the pleasure he was giving her.

Her whimpers turned into groans and gasps when he picked up the pace of his fingers. Her back arched away from the door, though she was still firmly pinned by his muscular body. The powerful — almost frantic — way he was taking her only added to her pleasure.

As the first tickles of an approaching orgasm arose within her, he suddenly let her nipple go and jerked his fingers out of her needy canal. A sound that was half a growl and half a whimper escaped her when he left her hanging. He straightened, and then lifted his slick fingers to her lips. Without a moment's thought, she parted her lips and sucked them in.

"Do you taste good?" he asked.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned around his fingers as she sucked them clean.

"Then I'll have to see for myself."

"Oh god yes," she exclaimed when he pulled his fingers out of her mouth and dropped to his knees.

Tom grabbed her left leg and lifted it, bending it at the knee. Then he draped it over his shoulder and dived in. Tasha's hands settled on the back of his head, twining into his hair when his tongue went to work.

A steady stream of inarticulate sounds tumbled from her lips, arising unbidden and uncontrolled as his tongue danced over her. It had been forever since anyone had licked her with such fervor and skill — and never standing up. That was a first that was turning her on even more. Despite his submissive position, he was still firmly in control, holding her against the door.

At first, the pleasure was too sharp — too overwhelming. All she could do was hold onto his head and be devoured. Slowly but surely, the tickle behind her mound that he'd already started with his fingers reasserted itself. After that, it swelled quickly.

Her pleasure mounting, Tasha cried out, "Oh god!" A moment later, he pulled away for a fraction of a second to catch a breath and swallow. She pulled him back into the V of her legs, demanding, "Don't stop."

He growled and doubled down, sucking her clit hard.

Tasha clenched her teeth and held back the scream trying to escape her. She still had enough presence of mind — if just barely — to worry about the other people in the camp hearing her. The hot itch inside her spread and swelled with every flick of his tongue, slowly eroding her control.

Her whimpers and gasps grew louder as the bubble of orgasmic energy within her grew. Fingers and toes curled as she drew near the edge, digging her nails into his scalp. She remained on the cusp of oblivion until she thought she was going to burst, and then her orgasm ripped through her like a knife.

Fellow campers forgotten, she wailed in release.

Tasha screamed and gasped through the jolts of orgasm assaulting her. Standing on one leg and pinned against the door as she was, the throes trying to wrack her body only tightened her muscles and caused her to jerk spastically, banging her head against the door. Tom didn't let up in the slightest. He growled into her climaxing pussy, the vibrations adding yet another dimension to the sweet agony.

It was too much. Her hands pushed on his head of their own volition, seeking a moment's relief. A chill of panic joined the waves of orgasm crashing through her when his muscles bunched and he resisted, continuing to tongue her. For a few moments, she was nearly insensible from the stinging ecstasy. The moment she regained a hint of control over her body, she grabbed fistfuls of hair, and once again pushed him away. This time, he surrendered.

Tasha leaned against the door, panting for breath and quivering from the continued pulses of orgasmic energy. He shifted her leg off his shoulder, and her foot touched the floor, but only for a moment. She yelped in surprise when he put one strong hand under her butt, the other behind her back, and easily lifted her uncoordinated body.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, though he seemed to need no help in supporting her. She could see her wetness glistening on his lips, chin, and cheeks when he smiled at her. He turned, sidestepped along the side of the bed, and then lowered her to the mattress. She had barely settled before he climbed in after her, straddled her body, and lowered his lips to hers.

Tasha kissed him hard — or at least as hard as she could. She still hadn't quite caught her breath. Once again, she tasted herself, and her tongue sought out the sticky wetness on his face. His erection tapped against her mound, and it wasn't long before those brief touches made her want more. She stretched out a hand and wrapped it around his hard organ.

He groaned into the kiss as she marveled at how big he felt. His cock was also harder than any she'd touched in at least a decade — probably more. The sight of it and the flashes of fantasy it inspired were one thing. Having him atop her with his big cock so close to her sex was another. A nagging hint of worry about whether she could handle it bubbled up through her arousal.

Tom pushed himself up, away from her lips, and then straightened over his knees. She kept her hand wrapped around him as he knee-walked forward until his balls were resting just below her breasts.

Tasha stroked him and said, "You're so hard."

"You don't know how hard it was to talk it down until I was sure you were looking and wanted it," he said while letting the fingers of his right hand glide over her breast and nipple.

Still a little afraid of the imposing phallus, she asked, "Why me? There were all those girls your age, and they all had to want you."

"Always had a thing for Milfs. Think you started that, actually. None of them had tits like yours, either. I like a woman who knows what she's doing, and knows what she wants."

Those words and the look in his eyes made her want something — desperately. She hadn't yet summoned up the courage for it, though. Instead, she gently tugged on his cock. He responded by scooting forward. Once he was in position, she let him go and enfolded him in the warm nest of her breasts.

"Ah, fuck yeah," he said in a deep, husky voice. "Love those tits."

Tasha looked up at him while she rubbed and squeezed his cock with her breasts. She reveled in his grunts and the pleasure she could see in his expression. Her arousal built, and the intimidation of his large cock faded.

"I want to fuck those tits," he said after a half minute or so.

Tasha nodded, and he shifted his position slightly. She squeezed the globes around him, and he pumped his hips. The swollen head poked out from between her breasts, revealing a drop of pre-cum in the slit, and more smeared over his glans. He started out slow, but it didn't last long. Soon enough, he was truly fucking her tits. It was far from comfortable without lube, but her excitement dulled the discomfort. The bed creaked from his thrusts, joining the sound of her rapid breathing and his quiet growls.

As his thrusts grew increasingly enthusiastic, more of the thick shaft poked out. Tasha experimentally snaked out her tongue and found that she could reach his cock. She could taste the pre-cum, and he let out a much louder growl from the slippery touch. Both served to send a rush of wetness flooding between her legs.

After a few more pumps of his hips and a few more licks, he asked, "Do you want to suck it?"

"Yes. Yes," she answered.

He was moving as soon as she let go of her breasts. He lifted one leg, swung it over her, and settled in within easy reach of her mouth. Tasha traced his length and teased the head with the tip of her tongue. When a large drop of pre-cum welled up from her efforts, she didn't let it escape.

"Yeah, suck it," he said as she took him between her lips.

The taste and his musky, manly scent gave her chills. She was sucking only a couple of inches of his cock, but it was stretching her lips and she could feel the beginning of an ache in her jaw almost immediately. The feeling of it throbbing against her tongue caused her to persevere, though. She sucked him slow, but hard, and he rewarded her with quick, strong breaths from between his teeth.

"So fucking good. You really know how to suck a dick," he said.

Tasha moaned around him, and then took him a little deeper. He put a hand on the back of her head, but didn't force himself on her. That didn't change when she picked up the pace, either. He was staying in control, not gagging her with his big cock, which caused the last of her fears to evaporate.

The twin aches in her jaw and between her legs caused her to let him slip from between her lips.

"I want you," she said in a breathy rush.

Tom turned around, his saliva-slick cock bobbing next to her face, and snatched up the string of condoms. He tore one free, and then moved toward the foot of the bed as he ripped open the package. Tasha bent her knees, parting her legs, and reached down to tease her folds as he rolled the latex over his erection. Once it was in place, he moved forward and she shifted her fingers to her hood. Rolling her clit in circles, she watched him push down on his cock and edge in the last couple of inches.

"Oh yes," she gasped when the tip touched her need.

Tom rubbed the head up and down the part of her nether lips, coating it in her abundant wetness. Once, and then a second time, his cock stopped at the entrance of her canal, and she drew in a deep breath of anticipation. On the third, he pushed inside her.

Her breath escaped in an explosive yelp.

"Yeah, that's tight," he said as he rocked his hips, stroking little more than an inch of him inside her.

"So big. So fucking big," she whimpered, knowing it was only the beginning.

"Yeah, baby. Oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah," he said as he slowly stroked.

Groans and growls arose from her throat with every measured thrust. It was several seconds before she realized he was going ever-so-slightly deeper with each penetration, slowly opening her up. At some point, the hand between her legs had joined the other on the bed, and both were gripping the bedclothes tight. She was unbelievably full, and yet when she lifted her head to look, barely half of him was inside her.

"Oh god," she squeaked when that realization hit her.

Tom paused with his thick cock stretching her, and let his thumb take over for the fingers that had abandoned her clit. Tasha's mouth dropped open and she let out a series of hard pants from the stimulation. He knew what he was doing to a degree she hadn't expected. The pressure and speed of his thumb varied — but never too soft, too hard, too slow, or too fast. It was as if he could read her mind and knew exactly what she needed to make her pleasure soar. All the while, he regarded her with a confident grin and his big cock throbbing inside her.

"Good?" he asked, though his expression said that he knew the answer.

Her reply emerged in a rushed breath, "So good."

His thumb slipped down for a moment, and then returned slippery with her wetness. A tug of his index finger lifted her hood, exposing her button to his thumb. She moaned in response, the sound high-pitched and lingering. Chills ran all through her body as her pleasure spiked. Her back arched. Her fingers gripped the bedclothes even tighter.

Then she screamed when he pushed another couple of inches inside her.

"Ah, fuck yeah," he said as he withdrew and then thrust back inside her.

Tasha cried out when he drove his cock home, and then gasped as he withdrew over and over again. A particularly shocked-sounding cry escaped her when she felt his balls tap against her and knew she had every incredible inch of him inside her. After that, the dangling orbs beat a tattoo against her skin with every thrust.

Despite his divided attention, he kept his thumb at work. Tasha found herself writhing and jerking the bedclothes as he picked up the pace and she rushed headlong toward oblivion.

"You gonna come?" he asked.

She was too far gone to do more than whimper in response.

Suddenly, he dropped forward onto his hands atop her — his hips still working — and said, "Come for me."

He didn't have to ask twice. The moment's hesitation and change in stimulation as he switched position was the trigger that set her off. A weepy, strangled cry escaped her as electric jolts of orgasm ripped through her. The sound had barely faded when she yelped because he was still driving his cock home.

"Yeah, that's it," he growled.

After only a few thrusts, her body reacted in desperation, because her thoughts were an incoherent, roiling fog of ecstasy. Her feet snapped to his butt, and hands curled into claws to dig into his back. She pulled him against her with climax-fueled strength and wailed into his shoulder as he surrendered to her grip and froze with his big cock deep inside her. Every throb of his erection in her tightly clenched canal set off another wave of orgasm and another cry of release.

Ever so slowly, her orgasm waned into aftershocks. He pushed up on his arms above her when she let him go, but he mercifully didn't start thrusting again. She looked up in near disbelief at the marvelous young specimen of manhood hovering above her as she settled down to earth.

Once she caught her breath, she smiled and said, "Oh, wow."

He chuckled, dipped down for a quick kiss, and then asked, "Ready for more?"

Still twitching as she drifted into the afterglow of her orgasm, part of her silently, but decisively said, No. It was a small part, though. The sight of him and the feeling of his hard cock still buried inside her sparked alight a flame of desire that grew rapidly.

She nodded.

Tasha's back arched, her eyes pinched closed, and she gasped when he popped up onto his knees, his cock sliding out of her. He was holding out a hand when her eyes opened, and she lifted her hand to take it. She sat up when he tugged, and then rose to her knees as well. He pulled her in, kissed her hard, and then gave her a sly smile. She followed along when the hand on her butt, and the one on her back guided her to turn around.

Tom slid his hand down her sides, a lecherous moan rumbling in his throat when they reached her ass. Tasha breathed heavily in anticipation when he edged closer and his hands slipped around her hips.

"Oh!" she cried when his hands suddenly cupped her breasts and he pulled her against him once more.

He kissed her neck while squeezing her breasts, further stoking her fires. She could feel his erection against her butt — rock hard and ready for more. She found out how ready when he leaned forward, forcing her to bend with him. He let her right breast go, and with surprising speed, guided his cock inside her.

Tasha groaned as he filled her in one smooth push. His fingers found her clit, and he squeezed her breast hard as he began to buck his hips. Her breath came in gasps and grunts as his big cock invaded her depths a second time.

He had impressed her with his thumb, and his fingers proved even more talented. With him matching anything she could have provided for herself, she pinched her free nipple and let him drive her crazy.

"You like it rough, don't you?" he growled into her ear.

"Yes," she answered in a breathy whisper.

"Want me to bend you over and fuck you until you scream like a banshee, don't you?"

"Yes!"

In a flash, his left hand was on her back, pushing her toward the bed. She stretched out her hands, and as they touched the mattress, he grabbed her hips. They both groaned as his cock sank balls deep inside her.

Tasha's voice achieved a new, nearly ear-piercing pitch as she said, "Oh my fucking god!"

Tom held himself buried to the hilt for a moment, watching her tremble, and then thrust again. Air blasted out of Tasha's wide open mouth at the same moment as his balls slapped against her, and then again a heartbeat later. He took her with strong, measured thrusts, opening her up to depths she hadn't experienced in ages. To her amazement, it wasn't long before the twinges of discomfort vanished beneath a sense of tremendous fullness.

"Yeah, so fucking good," he said as he felt her resistance weaken. His next thrust was faster — harder — causing her breasts to jiggle from the impact. "You like that?"

"I love it."

The slaps of their flesh colliding, his grunts of exertion, and her sounds of pleasure echoed loudly off the walls of the camper. Tasha reached back to rub her clit, but only managed a few strokes before she had to brace herself. Though she considered trying again, he was picking up the pace, pulling her back toward him, and she knew it was futile.

It was also unnecessary.

The oh-so-sweet fullness was growing warmer by the moment. Untouched, her clit tingled with chilly sparks. Her breasts — which were swinging to and fro, clapping together, and bouncing off her arms — felt hot and tight. Every slam of his cock increased the pressure.

"Yes! Like that! Like that! Don't stop!" she cried as she moved toward an explosion.

"You gonna come?" he asked, his voice loud and strained.

Hearing the telltale signs of his mounting pleasure only pushed her higher. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Yeah. Do it. Fucking come for me."

"Fuck meee!" she screamed, trailing off into a screech as she reached the threshold of orgasm — and then succumbed. Tasha's scream as she burst into climax warbled with every hard, fast thrust of his cock.

Tom let out an explosive growl when her walls clenched around him, but it barely slowed him. "Fuck yeah. Fuck yeah. Ah, shit, I'm close."

She meant to say, "Give it to me," but only managed to pronounce the first letter before the rest turned into another wail of vicious ecstasy

His voice was loud, growling, and the words all ran together when he said, "Wanna come all over you. All over those fucking tits."

This time, she didn't have an opportunity to fail to respond. He jerked free of her, sending an even more powerful surge of beautiful agony rushing through her body. As she cried out, he pushed her over sideways, and then grabbed her legs to flip her on her back. Tasha thrashed and twitched, fully consumed in the throes of orgasm, and saw him tear off the condom through the strands of hair covering her eyes.

Tom took his cock in hand, stroked it once, and let out a roar that would have given a lion pause. Cum arched through the air, spattering on her cheek and in her hair. His next tug sent hot strands to land on her breasts. Three or four more spurts added to the splatters on her tits and striped her abdomen. One errant shot even hit her knee when they both jerked at the same time. The final dribbles decorated the curls on her mound and clung to the swollen head of his cock.

A gurgling growl escaped him as Tom sat down hard. He leaned on one arm, not having enough room to lie down as he fought for air. Tasha was in no better shape, still coming and twitching. She grabbed her right leg when it started quaking uncontrollably, but the tremor continued for several seconds before it calmed.

The minutes passed slowly as they caught their breath and endured the sweet suffering of the aftershocks. Tom was still groaning with his eyes closed and his head hanging limp when Tasha lifted her head to marvel at the amount of cum splattered all over her.