Fixing Jacob Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom continues to work on son’s problem.
3.8k words
4.67
77.6k
104

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers

Sherry laid in her bed masturbating, after having jerked off Jacob three times. She was completely turned on and couldn't stop thinking about how happy he looked when she left him. She gave herself a wonderful, well deserved orgasm and then had a deep, peaceful night of sleep.

In the morning she started her usual routine, which was to make coffee and then wake up Jacob to get him in the shower before making them both breakfast, and then sending him off to school.

She walked into his room and briefly paused to look at him, sound asleep in his bed. She had to take a moment to realize that what happened last night really did indeed take place. A brief panic went through her that she did the wrong thing as she shook her son awake. But then the feeling disappeared when the usually groggy, grouchy Jake, who was not a morning person, snapped awake and greeted his mother with the widest smile. He stretched his arms and sat up smiling.

"Well hello sunshine. You sure seem chipper this morning?"

"Mom, I think that was the best night of sleep I've ever had. I had so many wonderful dreams."

She regarded him and tousled his hair.

"Well good for you sweetie. Now get in the shower and meet me in the kitchen for breakfast."

Jake jumped out of bed and then realized that he was still naked.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry mom," he said while he used his hands to cover himself up.

"I think after last night that this is ok honey. Nothing I haven't seen or.....handled."

They both blushed and then broke out laughing. Jake removed his hands then walked out of the room and headed to the bathroom.

Sherry couldn't help but notice how straight his back was as he left. He almost had a strut.

She went to the kitchen and made him a huge plate of scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. He arrived dressed for school just as she placed the plate down on the table. Jake inhaled it.

"Slow down honey. You're not running late."

"I'm sorry mom, but I'm starving. Thanks, this is really good."

Sherry watched him eat while she sipped her coffee. She loved taking care of him. And his mood seemed so much better. When Jake finished she removed the plate and he went to get his backpack. She then met him at the front door.

"Have a good day at school sweetheart. Don't let those kids bother you ok?"

Jake paused and then looked at her.

"I don't even think I'll hear them today mom. All I'm going to do is be thinking about tonight. I mean, last night before you went to bed you said, uh......you know...that we....."

"Yes Jacob you heard me right last night. Tonight we are going to continue to work on your problem. Actually, your problem that isn't really a problem. I'm looking forward to it."

"Awesome! I'm looking forward to it too! Bye mom!"

Jacob leaned in and gave her a lingering kiss, and it caused Sherry to lightly moan into his mouth.

"Mmmm...thanks sweetie. That was very nice"

He smiled broadly at her and then left and headed for school. Sherry watched him walking away and her heart was beaming. There was no slouch or mopiness to his walk. He was moving with confidence.

The entire day at school Jake felt like he was floating. He couldn't stop thinking about what had happened last night, and also couldn't stop anticipating that there was more to come tonight. He wished he could speed up time and be back in bed waiting for his mother.

Some of the kids teased him and a few friends tossed "What's up Quick Draw?" his way, but he barely noticed. He just kept moving forward, walking tall. His mind was swimming with thoughts of last night and the night to come. And because of that he didn't really want to be around anyone. He wouldn't be able to focus on a conversation in the state he was in. During lunch he grabbed some food and just headed to the library to do his homework. When he walked by the cheerleaders' table it didn't even register with them that they were all staring at him.

Marisa, one of the cheerleader captains, drank in the sight of Jake as he walked by. She was a beautiful dark skinned African American girl with a very athletic build. She put down her sandwich and turned to her fellow cheerleaders.

"All right girls, I know we've ranked boys before but can we talk about Jake for a minute? He's always been one fine piece of white chocolate, but is it just me or did he become even hotter?"

"I know right?! Something's different about him. It's his walk I think. He just seems more mature or something," said Cheryl, who was a cute brunette.

"I wish he wasn't so shy. I would love to have him on top of me," said gorgeous blonde Suzy, to laughter from the whole table.

"He's a premature ejaculator. He wouldn't do you much good. You all heard Cindy's story right," said Lisa, which caused Marisa to roll her eyes.

"Cindy is so fucking dumb that she couldn't spell cat if you spotted her the C and the T," said Marisa to hoots of laughter from the table.

"That dumb bitch doesn't know what a fine piece of man she had naked right in front of her. I would have kept that dick hard and then had a ball with that boy!"

The rest of the cheerleaders all laughed and agreed.

When school was finally over it took Jake all of his willpower to not run home. He felt his heart beating in his chest and as he walked through the front door. His mother was in the kitchen prepping for dinner.

"Hey honey! How was school," she yelled from the kitchen. She was chopping vegetables and drinking wine.

Jake walked to the kitchen entry and paused when he saw her. Her back was to him and she was wearing a silver, sleeveless blouse with spaghetti straps, exposing her shoulders and slender, shapely arms. And she also had on a pair of snug, blue shorts. They came down only slightly on her thighs, showing off her amazing legs. But what really stood out was her shoes. On her pretty feet were open toed four inch wedge sandals. The sandals really made her calves flex and stand out. She looked sexy. The ultimate women next door fantasy.

"Mom, you look really, really good. Like really good."

Sherry turned around and gave him the brightest smile and walked over to him. Her blouse showed off lots of cleavage and he was unable to stop roving his eyes all over her body.

"Thanks honey. That is so sweet of you," she said as she walked into his arms and embraced him. She leaned up and gave him a long, lingering open mouthed kiss. Jake wrapped his arms around her and drank her in. She smelled fantastic.

She broke the kiss and held his face in her hands.

"Compliments like that will get you everywhere and everything my dear boy."

"I sure hope so!"

Sherry broke away but kept her hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"Jacob, listen. I've been thinking about tonight."

Jake's heart skipped a beat. He panicked that maybe she was going to call the whole thing off.

"I'm really looking forward to it and I know you are too. It's why I've already started dinner. I think we should eat early, not bother with any television, and just get right to it. How does that sound?"

Jake broke out into the biggest smile and wrapped her up in a bear hug.

"That sounds perfect! Great idea mom!"

He was so strong that his bear hugs often cut off her breathing, but she loved the feeling of being wrapped up in her boy's muscular arms.

"OK! OK," she cried out, pushing him away.

"Now you go get in the shower. Dinner will be ready by the time you get out. I want you nice and clean for tonight ok?"

"Sounds good!"

Jake turned around and headed to the bathroom. He got in the shower and took extra care to scrub himself down head to toe. The thought of what was to come had his cock at a full salute. He resisted the very strong urge to jerk himself off.

When he got out he dried himself off and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He hurried to the kitchen, wanted to see more of Sherry in her short shorts and sexy blouse.

She was putting the finishing touches on a dinner of steak and sautéed vegetables, which meant Jake got to sit at the table and admire her fantastic legs for a few minutes as she scooted around the kitchen.

Sherry had upped her drink from wine to a vodka tonic. She felt good about what she was doing, but the taboo element still required her to take some liquid encouragement.

She set down the plates and sat across from Jake and they ate dinner. It took all of Jake's willpower to not just wolf the food down. He ate as calmly as he could and made small talk with his mother, talking about school and wrestling. When dinner was finally done Sherry paused and looked at the empty plates. 'Well, this is it,' she thought to herself.

She looked at Jake, "Sweetie, I'm going to go and get ready. Can you be a dear and clean up the kitchen and then go wait for me in your bed?"

"Of course! No problem," said Jake as she sprung up and cleared the plates. He set to work loading the dishwasher and cleaning the pans, while Sherry fixed herself another vodka and headed to her room.

Sherry undressed and stood in front of her closet naked, choosing what to wear. She chose a sexy black, lacy teddy. She put in on and then stood in front of her full length mirror. She thought she looked good in it. The teddy was cut very high on her thighs, showing off her legs. She had filled out somewhat as she aged, and her thighs were thicker than when she was younger, but they still looked sexy as hell. The teddy also had a very plunging cleavage, and her large breast were practically falling out of it.

"Is this too much maybe," she asked herself. Then she drained her drink.

"Fuck it. This will do," she said as she grabbed the same robe from the day before and put it on. She then headed to Jake's room.

Jake had cleaned the kitchen in record time, and was laying in his bed, shirtless with just his shorts on. He wasn't sure if he should be naked but opted to wear the shorts so that he didn't look so expecting. His heart was beating out of his chest. He then heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and Sherry walked in, wearing the short robe. She was barefoot and Jake drank in the sight of her smooth, shapely legs. She walked over to the bed and stopped and untied the robe, allowing it to fall open. She saw Jake's eyes go wide and a thrill shot through her. She had chosen her lingerie well.

She then shrugged her shoulders and let the robe fall to the floor.

"Oh wow," said Jake as he sat up and looked at her.

"Mom, you are so damn sexy."

"Thank you so much sweetie," said Sherry who couldn't stop smiling and did a 360 turn for him, showing off her firm, gorgeous ass. She had decided on the course of action for the night and was tingling with anticipation.

She then sat down on the bed beside him and leaned in for a kiss. Jake plunged his tongue into her mouth and she didn't resist. They made out for several seconds. He reached out and ran his hand up and down her smooth thigh. Again she didn't resist and they continued to kiss. He then slid his hand up her side and cupped her breast. And again she allowed it.

She briefly broke the kiss and spoke.

"I told you those compliments would get you everywhere," and then she leaned in for more kissing.

Finally she pulled away and looked at him in the eye.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Let's lose the shorts ok?"

Jake swiftly removed his shorts and underwear in one movement, freeing his big dong.

"My god would you just look at that thing. What a beautiful, fun cock."

"Thanks mom. Uh, um...where's the baby oil?"

"I'm going to get you off baby, but we are going to do it a little differently tonight?"

"We are?"

"Yes, and you are going to love it."

Sherry then looked him in the eyes and opened her mouth and rolled her tongue sensuously over her lips. Jake put two and two together.

"Oh my god! Seriously?"

"Seriously baby. Now you just lie back and enjoy."

Jake lay back down on the bed, his heart beating out of his chest.

"Baby, I'm going to start and you're going to cum, very fast. But just like last night, I'm not going to stop what I'm doing. I'm going to keep going, and going, and going."

"Oh my god."

"'Oh my god' is right sweetie. We are going to have so much fun with your big cock. Now here we go."

She looked down at his meat, "So beautiful. Such a perfect dick. Baby, I'm not sure who's going to enjoy this more. You or me."

She lifted his hard cock up off of his stomach and then placed her mouth on it and began to suck. The shock of what was happening to him allowed her to suck up and down a few times before he shot off. But in no time at all he started to buck his hips, cry out, and began to fill her mouth with his jizz. Sherry was expecting it and was ready, and managed to swallow almost all of it, while moaning into his dick.

"Mmmmm.....mhm....mmmmmm..."

Some of his cum leaked out and dripped down his balls. Finally he was done with his orgasm and settled his hips back down into the bed. True to her word, Sherry just kept sucking on his cock. She was holding the base and stroking it while she managed to take five or six of his eight inches into her mouth. She was working up quite a bit of saliva and soon the room filled the wet sounds of her mouth slurping up and down on his big dick.

"This is so good. Oh god this feels so good," he said.

Sherry smiled inside, knowing that she was sending him to the moon with pleasure and continued to just wetly suck up and down on his hammer. Jacob started to respond and began to pump his hips, sending his cock deeper into her mouth.

This went on for several minutes as Sherry maintained a steady suck on his dick. Then finally she felt him start to stiffen up again and she got ready for another blast and speeded up her sucking.

"Mom....I gotta.....I'm gonna....oh shit it's so good....."

For the second time that night he flooded her mouth with his cum. This time she managed to swallow it all and continued to suck up and down on his prick as he settled back down into the bed.

She pulled her mouth off of his cock and then started to lick it all over, and then paused to address him and looked him in the eyes.

"Jake sweetie. Thank you so much for letting me help you with your problem. I can't tell you how much I love sucking on this beautiful cock. It's just so much fun. I'm going to worship it for a little bit and then we'll get back to the sucking. Does that sound ok?"

"Uh...you're gonna 'worship' it?"

"Yes baby. When a boy has an amazing piece of meat like you do, the girl likes to worship it. It just means that I'm going to love on this cock with my mouth for a little bit. I promise that you're in for lots more sucking tonight."

With that, Sherry went back to licking up and down his shaft. She even went down to his balls and licked up all of the cum that had dripped down there and sucked them into her mouth, rolling her tongue over them. And then she went back to mouthing and licking his shaft.

Jake watched her the whole time. She looked sexy and turned on as she orally pleasured him. He couldn't tell if she was truly enjoying this or just hamming it up for his benefit. He was pretty sure it was the former and that excited him to no end.

She kept pausing to shower compliments on his dick.

"Such a beautiful, gorgeous cock. Mmmm....what an amazing pussy hammer."

After several minutes of cock worship Sherry addressed him again.

"Ok baby. I'm gonna suck this gorgeous piece of meat again and make it explode for a third time. Are we ready?"

Jake nodded his head, a huge smile on his face. She smiled back at him and then plunged her mouth down onto his dick and began to suck him again. She was getting used to his size and was able to take almost all of him into her mouth, deepthroating him.

"Oh god that's good mom! Oh shit that's good!"

Sherry got a good rhythm going and was rapidly sucking up and down on him, filling the room once again with wet, sucking sounds.

Jake lasted even longer this time. Sherry had to suck on him for over twenty minutes before she felt the familiar signs of him stiffening up. She sped up her pace and soon he was spurting his third load, and bucking his hips up, sending his prick further into her mouth.

Sherry sucked him through his orgasm and for several minutes afterwards, knowing how good it had to feel for him. He was laying back with eyes closed and a huge smile on his face as she finally spat out his cock and sat up.

She rubbed his muscular chest and smiled down at him. She then checked the clock.

"Shall we review honey? Once again you came really fast. But what happened?"

"We kept going and I stayed hard."

"That's right sweetie. And then you got your cock sucked some more and came again and what happened?"

"Uh, we still kept going and I stayed hard."

"Yep! And we kept going. I sucked that cock for an hour and a half. For ninety minutes your beautiful meat stayed fully erect. I'm so proud of you sweetie. How do you feel?"

"Like a million bucks mom. Like I could climb a mountain. Thank you so much."

"You look so handsome and confident honey. Your going to be having so much sex. You just wait and see. Now, is it ok if I kiss you goodnight? I did just swallow three of your orgasms so I understand if you don't want me to."

"Nonsense," said Jake as he reached up and pulled her down to him and planted a long, sensuous, open mouthed kiss onto her lips. They made out for several seconds and then Sherry broke it.

"All right sweetie, now you get some sleep."

"Mom, uh...what about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow night we'll pick this up where we left off. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Yes! Oh man I can't wait!"

Sherry laughed and patted his head. "Now get some sleep tiger."

She picked up her robe and walked out, making sure that her gorgeous ass swayed back and forth, feeling his eyes on her. Soon he was sound asleep.

Sherry went to bed and grabbed her vibrator and masturbated herself to sleep.

In the morning she woke up about a half hour before her alarm went off. She thought about the previous night and reminisced about how wonderful it felt to have him in her mouth. He was going to walk so tall today. She then felt all tingly and decided to surprise him this morning.

Jake had another wonderful night of sleep with amazing dreams. He had one dream where he was with a beautiful girl. He was saying all of the right things and soon they were hooking up. She started to go down on him and it all felt real. Soon he was stirring awake and the dream faded into reality, and his dick was being sucked. He opened his eyes and looked down to see his mom moving her head up and down on his cock. She looked up at him and took her mouth off of his cock.

"Good morning sweetie. I figured I'd surprise you," she said and then went back to sucking him.

"This is the greatest surprise ever!"

"We have time so just lay back and relax and let mommy make you feel good."

Jake laid back and smiled. He felt like the luckiest kid in town. All of his problems melted away as he felt Sherry's amazing mouth working up and down on his dick. Soon he was bucking his hips and filling her mouth with cum. Sherry continued to suck for a few more minutes and then sat up. She was wearing just a t-shirt and panties.

"Alright honey. Hit the shower and come to the kitchen for breakfast."

She got up and left the room, once again making sure her ass swayed for him.

After his shower he went to the kitchen and was surprised to see that she hadn't put on any other clothes. She was working around the kitchen barefoot, in just the t-shirt that exposed her midriff and the pair of panties. He sat down and drank in the sight of her as she put his plate down. She sat opposite of him and watched him inhale his food.

Sherry then met him at the front door before he left for school. She put her arms around him and kissed him.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,137 Followers
12