All Comments on 'Fixing Jacob Ch. 02'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 3 years ago

Thanks for keeping it going.

I hope you have her teaching him much more than just lasting longer.

Much, much more.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 3 years ago
Can;t Wait for Next Chapter

OMG...I can't wait for the next chapter. Jacob will make some gal a great lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done

I hoped for a 2nd part. And now I cant wait for the 3rd. I hope I dont miss it

Hendrik Botha

South Africa

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Great sequel! Jacob's mom would rank up there as high or higher than most moms. Hope your next chapter has Sherry advancing her "help" further which cannot be much more than she has already. Intercourse HAS to be next in her cure for Jacob, right? Five Stars still. Now on to your next installment.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 3 years ago
Less clinical this time

Less clinical this time and brought back a memory of a date I had with a mother of two kids I think and after a dinner date she sucked and swallowed my cum three times in the backseat of her minivan where hers kids sit in the restaurant parking lot. Good times I must say. ***

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 3 years ago

Yes, waiting for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

This is getting better and better. Now the mother is full speed ahead into a spiral of increasingly daring and dirty incest. Amd obviously. The next step is she riding his son until he shoots several abundant loads of cum into her.

This is do well written.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise continues.

Sadly, so does the boring sex.

All the effort is on the story between the sex. Needs details about the sex itself. Need to know exactly what she did sucking his cock. And how he reacted. And how she reacted to his reactions.

Needs some involvement of other body parts. Her boobs not even mentioned in this chapter, no less involved in the 'action'. No making out at all. No directions from her as to how he should touch/play with her body. No touching her pussy. Not by him. Not by her.

No indication of he hot she was getting. How wet she was getting. His reaction to the aroma of deliciously wet pussy.

Three stars.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Super fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
1136 Followers
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fixing Jacob Previous Part
Fixing Jacob Series Info