Fixing Jacob Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,136 Followers

She turned and weakly pulled on him and motioned for him to get on top of her, spreading her legs for him.

"Baby, I can't...oh baby...you're gonna have to...baby you're going to have to get on top...finish yourself with my pussy...oh baby, I got nothing left."

Jake climbed on top and inserted himself into her and started to thrust. Sherry's eyes were closed and she kept licking her lips and moaning.

"Mmmmmm. That's it baby. It's your turn honey. Oh you feel so good inside mommy sweetie. Go ahead baby. Use mommy's pussy to get yourself off. Baby needs to cum. Baby's such a good boy."

Since he had already cum twice, Jake lasted for a while, sending his hammer in and out, in and out of her. After several amazing minutes he finally felt it approaching and speeded up his thrusts. He was looking down at her and her body was bouncing up and down the bed to his thrusts. Soon he was sending his third load into her for the night, shooting jet after jet of jizz into her pussy.

As his orgasm slowed Jake collapsed on top of her. She held him and cooed into his ear and shortly they were both passed out.

Jake woke up the next morning to an empty bed. He replayed the previous night in his head and was soon hard. He then looked over at the clock, assuming he had woken up early but then saw that it was almost 10AM. His mother was his alarm clock and she hadn't woken him up for school. He sprung out of bed and put on some shorts and went looking for her.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,136 Followers
12