Fixing Lisa's Plumbing Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of Lisa having her pee died away to splashes and drops, then I heard Lisa advancing the toilet roll and unwinding some toilet paper, me imagining her wiping her wet pussy, my erection rising higher and higher.

All was quiet again for a second or so, before I heard a new sound, that of Lisa farting on the toilet, the sound of her wind echoing in the toilet bowl. I stood enraptured. I had never seen, heard or smelled Lisa fart outside of the bathroom, but as soon as she sat down on the toilet boy did she make up for it. Lisa farted again, this second fart as loud as the first one, but when she did a third fart, there came a new noise -- a series of plop, plop, plop sounds in the toilet as Lisa defecated, her poo splashing into the toilet water.

Lisa unwound more toilet paper, and I fantasized about her using it to wipe her bottom, the toilet tissue getting covered in Lisa's shit as she did so. Then came the sounds of Lisa passing wind again, and this time her anus made a squelching sound as more of her poo was released from her bowels, the feces splashing into the toilet water with what sounded like a rush.

Again, there came the sound of Lisa getting toilet paper to wipe her bottom, the sound of her unwinding more loo paper following again seconds later. There was another splash in the toilet bowl as Lisa defecated again, followed by her winding more toilet paper from the roll.

I thought this was just great although I was puzzled as to why, and wished this would continue for some time so I could keep listening to my shitting sister-in-law on the toilet. And it seemed that she wouldn't be going anywhere soon, as I heard more private toilet noises from Lisa's bottom echoing in the bowl. However, at that moment I was struck by a crisis of conscience, and suddenly felt really bad about listening to Lisa peeing, pooing and farting on the toilet and wiping her bottom when she needed her privacy.

Accordingly, I scurried away to the back patio to water some pot plants, leaving Lisa to finish pooing on the toilet in private without her nosy brother-in-law listening to her. My erection subsided as I tended to the plants, but then began to wonder just how long Lisa was going to be. I should have been able to hear her flushing the toilet from here but could hear nothing. I didn't obsess on it, Lisa wasn't known for the short amount of time she took when she was on the toilet, and she was obviously pooing so if her shit was messy and sticky, the more toilet tissue she would need and she would take longer to clean herself up and finish using the loo.

A few minutes later, I heard the faint sound of the taps running in the bathroom and was puzzled. Perhaps I had just failed to hear Lisa flushing the toilet when she finished? Then the back door opened, and onto the back patio emerged Lisa, the young woman with a very worried expression on her pretty face.

"Hey Lisa, is everything okay?" I asked.

Lisa looked embarrassed and shook her head. "Simon, I'm sorry about this, it's really embarrassing but I need your help."

"Sure Lisa, it can't be that bad," I said. "What's the problem?"

Lisa shifted awkwardly. "Simon, there's something wrong with the toilet. When I went to flush it, it wouldn't flush."

I smiled reassuringly. "Hey, don't worry about it Lisa, I'm a plumber, I do this sort of thing all the time. I bet it's something really simple and I'll have it fixed in two minutes, five minutes tops."

Lisa still looked worried. "Unfortunately, I didn't find out until I'd already been to the toilet."

Again, I tried to put my sister in law at ease. "Lisa, it's okay, I've had to clear all sorts of junk out of blocked sewer drains and last week I had to get two dead rats out of a grease trap. This sounds like a nice simple job to take care of."

I led the way into the house, Lisa following. Coming into the vicinity of the toilet, it became a case of following my nose to the source of the problem. With the toilet obviously unflushed after Lisa used it, the smell of her poo continued to drift out of the lavatory and into the laundry and hallway.

Entering the toilet, I looked into the bowl and saw what should have been gross and repulsive, but which paradoxically turned me on and had me fighting off getting an erection. The toilet was full of poo. Girl poo. Lisa's girl poo, which stank nearly as bad as the week when she was menstruating.

Lisa had shit a lot, vast quantities of large messy feces that looked like a combination of satay sauce, peanut butter and fudge mixed together and improperly stored. I looked at the poo floating in the toilet, the residue from Lisa's feces mixing with her yellow urine and causing the water to go a light brown color. Also in the toilet was a considerable amount of toilet paper that Lisa had used to wipe her bottom. Lisa had absolutely shit all over her toilet paper, massive brown streaks all over the soft, white toilet tissue with pink flowers. On one piece of Lisa's dirty toilet paper I could see small lumps of orange carrot, this obviously having made its way from Lisa's mouth down her esophagus to her stomach, all the way down her small and large intestines and into her colon, then passed through her bowels and rectum and come out of her bum intact. That the toilet paper with its pretty floral print was covered in my sister-in-law's smelly shit somehow made everything hotter.

With Lisa standing just outside the toilet, I had to be careful of my reaction. I couldn't show that this turned me on, but at the same time I couldn't act like I found it gross otherwise I would embarrass the poor girl even more than she was now. I had to keep a straight poker face, act professional like I was on an actual plumbing job, and most of all not get an erection.

Lisa didn't help me by saying in her non-assertive voice, "Simon, I'm really sorry that I did a poo. I wouldn't have emptied my bowels if I had known the toilet was broken."

"Lisa, it really is okay," I said, trying to reassure the embarrassed young woman.

"I'm really sorry about the smell I made," said Lisa. "But I couldn't help it, I really needed to go to the toilet."

"Lisa, there's really no need to apologize, there's nothing for you to feel bad about," I assured her. "Like you said, you needed to go to the toilet, and you couldn't help making a smell."

Lisa still looked embarrassed. "At least this wasn't last week when I had my period."

"Again, even if it had you wouldn't have had anything to feel embarrassed about," I said, obviously not disclosing that I wished that had happened last week when Lisa was menstruating, so I could have seen her period blood mixed in the toilet with her pee and poo. "I mean, we all get periods right?"

Lisa looked at me curiously and raised her eyebrows, and I realized my mistake. "Sorry, I mean all women get periods," I said, stumbling on my words and blushing. "I don't get periods."

Lisa laughed lightly, a rare display of levity from her. "I'm very glad to hear it Simon, you should probably go to see a doctor if you were having periods."

I lifted up the toilet cistern lid, and to my relief the problem was a simple one, there was a small problem with the flushing mechanism which was easily fixed manually, which I did. Lisa continued to stand outside the toilet in the hallway, while I continued to take discrete looks into the toilet bowl at Lisa's excrement and her dirty toilet paper, and trying not to make it obvious to Lisa that I was perving on her poo.

"This should work now," I said, pressing down the handle to flush the toilet.

A swirl of water went from the cistern into the toilet bowl, flushing the toilet, me watching as Lisa's pee, poo and dirty toilet paper were consigned to Geelong's sewer system, and clean water replaced Lisa's stinky mess in the toilet. The only evidence now that my sister-in-law had taken a shit was her toilet smell and a small brown poo stain on the side of the toilet bowl from where Lisa's excrement had hit it when she was defecating.

I kept the lid off the toilet cistern watching it refill to make sure it was okay, which it was. When the cistern refilled the noise stopped, a slight whistling noise all that was audible now, and I replaced the lid.

"All okay now," I assured Lisa.

"Thank you so much Simon," said Lisa. "And again, I'm really sorry."

"Lisa, again it wasn't your fault," I said, then tried to make her relax with a joke. "So, I'll just write out my bill. I accept cash, cheques and all major credit cards."

Lisa and I both laughed, then she looked at her watch. "Look at the time, I'm going to be late for work. Thanks again Simon, you have a nice day."

"You have a nice day too, Lisa," I said. I watched as Lisa took her bag and went out to her car, then heard her start the engine and observed her backing down the driveway and driving away to the office.

I still had 15 minutes to go before I had to leave for work, and with Lisa now gone I knew where I was going and what I was going to do. I knew it was wrong and my conscience nagged at me, but it was like I was having an out of body experience, and no self-control.

My first stop was the toilet, where the smell of Lisa's bowel movements remained although this had lessened due to time passing and that the toilet had now been flushed. I stood over the toilet, staring at Lisa's remaining shit stain and inhaling the odors of her poo and farts.

In my underpants my erection rose as I relived listening to the sounds of Lisa peeing, pooing and farting on the toilet, and the noise of the toilet roll holder as Lisa unwound more toilet paper to wipe her bottom. I thought about Lisa's shit and dirty toilet paper in the unflushed toilet bowl, and wished I could have taken a photograph of it, but obviously I could not. Lisa was right there, and then there was the small matter of getting the film developed.

With the mental images of Lisa sitting on the toilet with her short skirt raised and her knickers around her ankles filling my imagination, my next stop was Lisa and Mark's bedroom. Inside, my trembling fingers opened up Lisa's underwear drawer and my eyes feasted on the sights inside. To the left were Lisa's bras. To the right, her panties. And in the center, Lisa's sanitary napkins.

I touched the soft fabric of Lisa's bras, and did the same with Lisa's panties. I felt the soft cotton of Lisa's knickers, and with a lemon-colored pair of panties I fondled the double cotton saddle, imagining the fabric touching Lisa's vagina when she was wearing them.

My attention went to Lisa's feminine hygiene products, and my erection throbbed as I looked at the first packet which read '20 Adhesive Panty Pads' with 'Regular' underneath. A second packet of panty pads had 'Super' inscribed on the packaging, and these were the ones Lisa presumably wore at night. I looked into the packet of regular pads, and felt the soft-stay dry cover of a napkin, the wings folded underneath, and imagined Lisa sticking it to her knickers and pulling it up for her to bleed into during her next monthly cycle.

The next destination for me was Lisa's dirty clothes hamper. Feeling off the planet excited I lifted the lid and dived into it, quickly finding a number of pairs of Lisa's dirty panties. With a pounding heart and throbbing erection, I put a pair of Lisa's knickers -- a pure white pair like her underwear today -- to my face.

I looked at the creamy colored cunt stains left by Lisa's vagina on the double cotton panty saddle, before putting Lisa's pants to my nose and absorbing her feminine smells, the musty odors of pussy going up my nose. Sniffing deeply, I then moved my nose to the back panel, and sniffed there too where the panties would have gone between the cheeks of Lisa's bottom and made contact with her anus. I could smell Lisa's bottom, a slight poo smell on this area of the panties.

Putting down the white panties, I picked up a pair of pink ones and again enjoyed the odors left by Lisa's front and back bottoms, then got a pair of white panties with pink and purple flowers. Among the pussy stains on these knickers, I could also see and smell a few drops of yellow urine, where a few spare drops of Lisa's pee had wound up on her panties.

When I picked up a pair of Lisa's light blue panties, I was in for a surprise. Although the smells from Lisa's bottom were obvious on the back panel of her panties, she scored an A plus in her toilet hygiene, there were no poop stains on any of her panties. Except for these ones. At the back of her pants, Lisa had left some poo stains. There was a line of poo where the knickers would have been in direct contact with Lisa's anus and three small spots of poop on the blue cotton back panel.

My erection throbbed as I stared at the shit stains on Lisa's knickers, and I speculated on how she had messed up and wound up with feces in her underwear. Had she been in a hurry to finish on the toilet and not wiped herself properly? Was she in a situation where she had been caught short with a bathroom emergency and had to sit down on the toilet with no or inadequate toilet paper to wipe her bottom, and had no alternative but to pull up her knickers when she still had a dirty bottom? Or had Lisa gotten more than she bargained for when she farted while wearing these panties?

I would never know of course, but it was fun to speculate and more fun to sniff the aftermath of Lisa's toilet mishap. I put her dirty knickers to my nose, Lisa's shit stains looking like peanut butter, and sniffed my sister-in-law's skid marks. The smell of Lisa's girl poo went up my nose acting like an aphrodisiac and I sniffed her scat stains deeply, unable to get enough of the sights and smells of her dried shit.

I wished I had a pair of Lisa's knickers with time of the month stains so I could smell her period too, but of course there were none of these knickers with red period blood. Then I stopped. Lisa's last period had finished on Friday. Our rubbish day was Wednesday. That meant that in the wheelie bin I could still find some of Lisa's dirty period pads from the second half of her cycle.

In no time, I was on the back patio and dumpster-diving into the wheelie bin like an ibis, searching through the trash for the floral sanitary disposal bags in which Lisa put her feminine waste. I soon found the flowery white paper bags and inside I could feel the napkins Lisa had worn and disposed of. All in all I collected nine of them and took them inside and back to Lisa and Mark's room.

My sweaty fingers opened up the first sanitary bag, and inside I could see Lisa's panty pad. When she had changed her female protection, she had folded her napkin over and used the wings to adhere it so the bloodied side was not visible. I extricated Lisa's pad from the bag, the napkin getting slightly stuck to my fingers as the adhesive side was the one face up.

Peeling the wings away, I opened up the pad and stared at the massive blood stains the menstruating Lisa's vagina had made on her feminine napkin. I touched and traced the stains where Lisa had bled into the pad, then raised it to my nose and took a deep sniff of my sister-in-law's menses. Obviously the smell wasn't as strong as it would have been if Lisa had changed the pad that morning, but I could still smell the musty, fishy and feminine fragrances of her period.

Also in the bag were the peel-back strip for the next pad Lisa put on plus the tabs from the wings, and I also admired these items I imagined Lisa pulling down her knickers, removing the bloodied pad she was wearing, pulling back the peel-back strip of the new pad and pressing it into her panties, fixing it in place with the wings then pulling up her knickers and adjusting the pad so it was comfortable around her box and in the right position for her to bleed into as her uterus shed its lining and the menstrual blood flowed down her birth canal and out of her vagina into the napkin.

I opened all nine sanitary bags and for each one sniffed the panty pad found within, loving the sights and smells of Lisa's period blood, her two overnight pads absolutely covered in red stains and I thought about Lisa menstruating into them last week. On some of Lisa's period pads I could smell her poo at the rear of the napkins, presumably from Lisa farting while wearing them. On one of these pads was a small brown skid mark, not as big as the ones on Lisa's dirty panties, but poo nonetheless.

An added bonus was to be found on one of the napkins, a single light brown pubic hair matching the color of Lisa's hair. Obviously it had come loose from Lisa's pussy when she was wearing it. I twirled Lisa's single pubic hair and imagined what her bush looked like. And while I could have spent all day happily smelling my sister-in-law's dirty panties and sniffing her menses on her soiled feminine hygiene products, unfortunately I could not. I had to get to work, otherwise I would be late.

Reluctantly, I put Lisa's smelly knickers back in her clothes hamper after some final sniffing and returned her period pads to the sanitary bags, taking them back to the wheelie bin. I left for work, feeling my erection subside as I negotiated very busy traffic in Geelong that morning. I knew what I would probably be doing alone in my bedroom that evening, and I would have to make sure that I had tissues. Lots and lots of tissues.

*

All day, I kept thinking about Lisa's bodily wastes and dirty toilet paper in the lavatory when it failed to flush, her dirty panties and her used sanitary pads. I thought that this morning our conversation about fixing the broken toilet was probably the most we had conversed in all the time we had known each other, and that was since early childhood. I fantasized about Lisa using the female toilets where she worked, and wished I was hidden in there watching her having her poo and wiping her bottom. I also hoped I might be home before Lisa so I could sniff her knickers again especially the ones with poop stains, but I could see when I got home Lisa's car which meant she had beaten me home.

Lisa, who was dressed in the same blouse and skirt she had worn to work although she was now barefoot, greeted me with a friendly smile. "Hi Simon, how was your day?" she asked, which was unusual for her to do.

"Pretty good thanks Lisa," I said. "And yours?"

"Really good, after such a bad start to it," said Lisa. "And your day is going to get even better. I've ordered your favorite pizza for tea -- supreme with pineapple. My treat, and it should be here soon."

That did sound appealing, and my mouth watered. "Thanks Lisa, I really appreciate it," I said. "So what's the special occasion? It's not my birthday or anything." It wasn't like Lisa to do something like this.

"I wanted to get you something special for helping me out with that embarrassing situation this morning. You know, to say thank you."

I smiled. "Again, thank you Lisa, but there's no need to thank me. I'm a plumber, just doing my job. If I couldn't fix a broken toilet cistern, I'm not much good at my job."

"And sort of to apologize too," Lisa added. "It was only when I was driving to work this morning that I thought, 'Why didn't I put the lid down when I found the toilet wouldn't flush?' Then I would have spared you seeing my poo and my toilet paper any more than you had to. Plus today I was paranoid when I went to the toilet at work, thinking it wouldn't flush when I finished. Fortunately I was able to flush the toilet with no problems."

"Lisa, it really is fine," I assured my sister-in-law, at the same time getting turned on by Lisa talking about her poo and her toilet paper.

I changed out of my work clothes and into shorts and a tee-shirt, the pizza arrived, and Lisa and I sat on the couch eating it. "So, do you want to know what you're having for dessert?" Lisa asked playfully when we finished.