Fixing Lisa's Plumbing Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eagerly sniffed Lisa's creamy cunt stains from her vagina self-cleansing during the night on her double-cotton panty saddle as Lisa climbed under the duvet. I could see Lisa's shape under the bed covers as she made her way to my groin, and I felt her eager hands releasing my erection from my boxer shorts.

Then I was in Heaven as Lisa went down on me, that I couldn't see her giving me a blow job making it even hotter. Lisa's fingers teased my balls, and she sucked my dick nice and hard, her tongue circling the head of my penis. As I sniffed all the girly smells on Lisa's pants, I felt as though I was floating on a cloud thanks to her fellatio.

The result was inevitable, and after about seven minutes I ejaculated a huge load of sticky white semen into my sister-in-law's mouth. Lisa removed her mouth from my cock, and I saw her moving again until her pretty face emerged from under the bed covers next to me, looking very pleased with herself. Lisa opened her mouth to show me my cum, before she swallowed it all with a big gulp.

"Your turn now, Simon," giggled Lisa, as she got into position beside me, and I could see Lisa was spreading her legs under the covers.

Keen for Lisa to cum in my face, I got out of bed and went to the end of it, then went under the covers to do some muff diving. I couldn't see Lisa's pussy, but I sure could smell it, the distinctive feminine fragrance of arousal. I slipped my head between Lisa's legs, and eagerly put my face into her wet and hairy crotch, eating out her fanny with delight.

My brother's wife made it even hotter by closing her thighs, trapping my head in her private female area and I licked her harder, feeling Lisa getting wetter and wetter, before she came, pussy juice going everywhere on my face and in my mouth, me eagerly licking Lisa dry.

"How about you run a nice warm bubble-bath for us while I go to the toilet?" Lisa suggested as I emerged from under the covers.

"I like that idea," I grinned.

"I thought you would," said Lisa, instinctively putting on her knickers even though she would be pulling them down again in less than a minute's time.

While waiting for the bath to run, I thought about Lisa sitting barefoot on the toilet with her knickers around her ankles, and already sported an erection when Lisa flushed the toilet and came into the bathroom to wash her hands.

Lisa stripped off and put her bare feet into the tub, and I got in with her. Bathing with my brother's wife was just as hot as showering with her, and I felt her bare feet under the suds and bubbles stroking my cock and balls, me using one of my own feet to tease Lisa's fanny, my sister-in-law giggling at feeling my foot on her crotch.

The Lisa lifted her bum out of the tub, spreading her legs for me, letting me enjoy the wonderful sight of her pretty pink vagina, and her pubic hair filled with bubbles. Fuck Lisa was wild. What had happened to my brother's mousy, unassertive wife who barely spoke more than four words at once? We stayed in the bath until the water turned cold, and then we had to hurry as we would be late for work.

We departed the house looking a normal brother-in-law and sister-in-law, and I was back before Lisa tonight, doing some studies for the written component of my plumbing apprenticeship. Lisa arrived home an hour or so later and went into her bedroom. She then came into the living room where I was studying and was wearing a red jumper, but as she got closer it was clear she was only wearing a red jumper.

Lisa's legs and feet were completely bare, her hairy feminine mound and bare bottom on full display. Immediately I forgot about my study -- my naughty sister-in-law had distracted me -- and Lisa got onto the couch, thrusting her bum into the air.

I nearly caught my cock in my shorts and undies as I hastily pulled them down, coveting Lisa's vagina and anus as I got into position behind her, before thrusting my dick up my sister-in-law's snatch to fuck her doggy-style. The next morning, having slept in my brother and sister-in-law's bed, Lisa let me get into her knickers again, before spreading her legs wide to let me fuck her in the missionary position, my brother's wife telling me afterwards that I was so much better in bed than Mark was.

During the rest of the week, we continued our sexual shenanigans, hiring a porno video from the local video rental shop and then acting out some of what we had seen, showering and bathing together and when Lisa needed to do her laundry, she let me sniff her dirty knickers one pair at a time before they went into the washing machine. Lisa had to give me a blow job afterwards as there was no way I was going to be able to get my erection down in time to go to work.

As luck would have it, on Saturday morning I again got to be the knight in shining armor to Lisa's damsel in distress when she had a toilet problem. Lisa went in there to have a poo, but misjudged how much she would need to defecate and therefore how much toilet paper she would need to wipe her bottom, and wound up stranded on the toilet in a mess and no tissue to clean herself.

"Simon, could you" fart "please" fart "get me some" fart "more toilet paper?" Fart, fart, fart, plop, plop, plop, from the noises in the toilet Lisa obviously was still moving her bowels as she asked me the question from behind the closed door.

"Sure Lisa, just sit tight and I'll get you some," I said, racing to get my stranded sister-in-law a roll of toilet paper.

Lisa opened the toilet door to get her loo paper, and the sight of my sister-in-law sitting on the toilet with her jeans and pink panties down around her ankles and bare feet was so sexy, made even better in that her knees were slightly open showing me her pubic hair and pussy. The smell of my sister-in-law's shit that immediately drifted out of the toilet should have cooled my ardor, but some of my fantasies about Lisa were not normal, so this turned me on even more.

"Thanks Simon," said Lisa, as I passed her the toilet paper and she closed the door, obviously wanting to finish having her poo and wipe her bottom in privacy.

Five minutes later Lisa flushed the toilet, emerged to wash her hands and then as a reward for rescuing her from the prospect of having to pull up her knickers with a dirty bottom and wind up with feces in her panties let me indulge my foot fetishes with her bare feet, before giving me a hand job and drinking the semen that came out of my cock.

When first Mark and then our parents returned from interstate, Lisa and I had limited opportunity to carry on our affair, but we managed some quick fucks here and there. One time we would have the house to ourselves on Saturday morning, but Lisa had her period and associated time of the month girls' problems like menstrual cramps, bowel issues like wind and diarrhea, and being hormonal, Lisa a bit weepy when she and Mark had words over some matter.

However, alone in the house with me Lisa's monthly hormone imbalances seemed to send her crazy horny, and even a cattle prod would not have been able to keep her off me, not that I wanted to refuse her advances. In the bathroom I touched Lisa's period pad through her panties, feeling the shape and fondling the wings keeping it in place. Lisa took her lemon-colored knickers down, her period pad covered in dark red blood stains, the smell of Lisa's menses filling my nose.

We fucked cowgirl style on a towel on the bathroom floor, Lisa riding my cock and menstruating all over me, the smells of period and pussy filling the bathroom. We came at the same time, me sending my semen up into Lisa's crimson tide cascading down her birth canal, she bleeding everywhere as she reached her own orgasm.

With both of us covered in Lisa's period, a shower was a definite must, and we got under the water. Showering with a menstruating woman was something I obviously hadn't done before, and I was pleased to be doing it with my brother's wife. I watched as scarlet fluids emerged from Lisa's bleeding pussy, sometimes running down her legs to her bare feet and the shower floor, other times dripping from her vagina directly onto the shower floor. And when we finished, Lisa let me watch her change her napkin for a clean one, me in heaven at perving at my sister-in-law's normally private feminine hygiene practices.

Our affair continued as autumn turned to winter, but then in late July Mark and Lisa's house was ready so they moved out. My folks were relieved about the departure of their disliked daughter-in-law, but I think they would have despised her even more had they known that she and their lesser son were cuckolding their favorite son.

Lisa and I managed to find times to hook up for booty calls even though she and Mark were living away from me and my parents now, but even if Lisa and I had never had an affair at all their marriage was doomed. The unconvincing reason for cancelling their housewarming party -- Lisa confiding in me that she and Mark had a blow-out fight that night -- was just one of a series of events that their marriage was increasingly unhappy and under a great strain.

By October, less than three months after moving into their new home, childhood sweethearts Mark and Lisa separated and would file for divorce within the year. My parents of course blamed Lisa for everything, but still were clueless that I was secretly fucking their daughter-in-law and had been for over six months now. And with Mark out the way, Lisa and my affair began to develop into something more than sex and kinky sex games.

When the inevitable divorce came the next year, Lisa and I decided that we should tell half the truth to Mark; that we were in a relationship but so as not to hurt him more, would say that it only started after he and Lisa split up, and not to mention the affair going on for months before that.

All Mark did was stare at us before saying to Lisa, "You're dead to me," and to me, "As far as I'm concerned, I have no brother," before leaving not only the house, but Geelong too. He quit his job and moved far away, leaving no forwarding address or contact details.

My parents were outraged, disowning both Lisa and I and banning us from their house, blaming us for splitting up the marriage and causing their oldest son to leave town. Undeterred, Lisa and I were in love and moved in together, and while she had ultimately failed to find love with the older brother it was obvious that things were meant to be with the younger brother.

When Lisa and I got married my parents refused to attend, but did soften their stance a year later when Lisa got pregnant. With Mark estranged and no other children and the kids of their own siblings producing lots of grandchildren, they decided that having grandchildren was something they wanted so reluctantly allowed Lisa and I back into their lives, and were pleased when Lisa gave birth to first our daughter, then a son 18 months later.

Of course, Mark had no idea he was an uncle to a niece and nephew courtesy of his brother and ex-wife, he had been estranged from the family for a long time. Months passed from his 1999 departure, the new decade of the 2000s arrived and he was still estranged when another decade went by and the calendars changed from 31st December 2009 to 1st January 2010.

It seemed that another decade would pass with no word from Mark when the 2010s were halfway done, then at Christmas 2016 something extraordinary happened. Without warning, he turned up at my parents' house. He spoke to my parents and to Lisa and I, saying that while he still wasn't happy about what happened, in hindsight it was the best thing as it helped him realize a truth about himself and that he wanted to let bygones be bygones, reconnect with the family and for us to meet his new partner.

My parents were eagerly anticipating having a new daughter-in-law in their lives, one far better than Lisa who had been married to both their sons and who they still had no time for. So they were most shocked when Mark entered holding hands with Quentin, a flamboyant man with dyed pink hair and wearing a rainbow tee-shirt, gushing about how 'fabulous' their house was.

Never comfortable with homosexuals at the best of times, my parents were the big losers out of this. Their eldest and favorite son turned out gay after years of estrangement and had a camp male partner who they had to try and accept despite their prejudices, and their youngest son had married their disliked daughter-in-law after she and their oldest son's marriage ended, and now was their source for grandchildren.

At my parents' house the other day, I happened to look at the toilet and thought back to 1998 and how that morning when Lisa couldn't flush the loo after she had been to the toilet for a poo was a real 'sliding doors' moment in all our lives. Had the toilet flushed normally, Lisa would no doubt have simply pulled up her knickers, smoothed down her skirt, washed her hands and driven to work.

Lisa wouldn't have needed me to help her with her plumbing problem, and our love affair would never have commenced. More than 20 years later she and Mark would have been in an unhappy marriage with a couple of kids, Mark would have remained a closeted gay and not have met the right person for him in Quentin, and Lisa and I were perfect for each other but never been together due to the small matter of her being married to my brother. Our son and daughter we love so much would never have existed in the first place.

On some days, like yesterday when I was working on unblocking a toilet at a house and their obnoxious shit of a kid gave me a royal flush by sneaking up and flushing it when I had my head in the bowl after he had seen it on TV and thought it funny, plumbing didn't seem like such a great occupation. However, the fact that I was a plumber led to me to fixing a broken toilet for my brother's wife, which in turn led to me getting into her pants and making her my own wife and the mother of our children. So it was definitely the right career choice for me.

THE END - PLEASE RATE & COMMENT