All Comments on 'Fixing the Midterm'

by TheDoctah

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lovely

Marvelous story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow

wow. that was really beautiful. I have a kinda of a crush on a professor who very obviously wants to fuck me. I also wonder what he thinks about. I know he has probably fantasized about me, i just wanna know so bad what he is thinking when he is eye balling me. this was really lovely and sweet. I'm glad because i would like to think he thinks nice sweet things about me too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Great writing, fantastic descriptions.

It felt like I was in bed with them, part of the experience.

Beautifully done!

Josie : )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow. how does this not have more comments? this was actually so beautiful and honestly made me a little sad like I actually experienced it. thank you so much

4certain4certainover 1 year ago

Your words paint beautiful pictures in my mind. This is the second of your stories I've read and again left me hungry for more. Thank you for telling stories I can fully immerse my mind into!

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

Good story, well written, but I am slightly bummed by his refusal to come. I disagree with your premise that the male ejaculation ends the experience. The cuddling, snuggling, and gradual re-awakening of passion into round 2 (or 3, or 4, or ...) is an important part of the interplay, and a way of maintaining equity. Certainly, give your lady all of the orgasms she can stand - it's not a 1-for-1 exchange, but there is no reason to stint the male, either. So only 4 stars, reflecting my disappointment, but not to discourage you from more writing, which you do very well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Solid writing. In lots of ways, better than solid. You seem intent on delivering a message, so it feels bizarrely (and obviously) instructional in some way, though the instruction is warped and sad. "Sarah, I had an amazing time. I will always have this memory. If I came, you know how I would be right now? I would be in a coma, I would be tired and crabby, I would be wishing you would leave. This is much better, trust me." No, Sarahs of the world, trust me. You don't want to be with a guy who withholds in that way. It's manipulative. Maybe this dude has settled into a pattern of manipulation because of some sexual/emotional/chemical problem, so the manipulation is a kind of over compensation -- a messed up half correction for something the dude is unwilling to correct. Whatever the case, sex will eventually suck with a guy who won't come, or who will only come occasionally (just often enough to assure you the mechanics work?). At some point you're not sharing anything. Which is probably the real reason this guy can't make a go of it with a woman his age. Most have figured out what they want and like and need in bed, which, of course, is often about what happens out of bed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow....This story was incredible. Only my second 5-star rating in many months.....Great work. Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheDoctah@TheDoctah
172 Followers
Most of these stories are based on real things that have happened.