Fixing the Past Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
384 Followers

Tom smiled. He sucked at dancing but knew even trying was the important part. It was a slow dance to Stay With Me by Sam Smith. She looked at him, closed the distance, and kissed him. He embarrassed himself completely by trying a fast dance to Shut Up and Dance With Me which earned him even more adoration from her.

More slow songs followed that were easy for him to dance to. She just wanted to be held in his arms and sway, often accompanied by breaking apart just enough for making out. A fast song started, Allie had mercy on him and broke from the dance floor to a table with refreshments. Allie talked with some of her friends while Tom talked to some of the other second-stringers on the football team. Once the slow songs started again, Allie came over and had to say nothing, Tom led her to the dance floor for more slow dances.

At ten, the prom was officially over, they were filing out when Emily, the co-captain of the cheer team came over and said, "Hey you two. After prom bash at Lake Naushone."

Allie surprised him by asking, "Can we go?"

Tom nodded then texted her parents they were going to be later. He got a text reminding him of the hazards of drinking and driving. He replied he would not drink.

Twenty minutes later, they were at Lake Naushone. 'Lake' was a bit of an overstatement, the lake was an old quarry that had partly filled with water, mostly built into the side of a hill. It had been abandoned for years and was a popular makeout (and other things) spot. There was a bonfire going in the middle of a cleared area and to one side was a stack of tires topped with pallets side by side. On one pallet was a keg, and on the other pallet was a punch bowl. Someone had brought one of those Dewalt construction radios that was playing dance music.

Jerry Rawling, another second-stringer from the football team Tom was on called Tom over as Allie went over to talk with her female friends. An hour later Tom was with some of the second-string football players that he was friends with when Allie came over with her friend Emily and three other of the other senior girls. Allie had a cup in her hand. The tops of all five women's dresses were pulled down and their breasts were bare.

Allie called out, "Hey.. uh T.. Tom. Lookit me!" Allie was clearly drunk and almost stumblingly so.

All the women pushed down their dresses and stepped out of them. None were wearing panties and now only wearing shoes. They danced around the fire. A few minutes later, Allie teased him and said, "Catch my dress!"

She threw it wrong and it landed in the fire.

Allie laughed and said, "Oops!" She burped then danced and swayed.

Terry said, "Dude. I see your wife's pussy!"

Tom said, "Uh yeah."

Terry said, "You are not jealous?"

Tom thought for a second and said, "Not unless you touch her."

Terry said, "And if I do?"

Tom looked at him and said, "I throw you in the fire to get her dress."

Terry laughed. Tom did not.

Tom lightened the mood and said, "Enjoy the show though."

The women danced and swayed in the firelight. Many of the young men present sported bulging crotches.

Twenty minutes in, Allie was stumbling and not in a good way. She almost fell forward toward the fire then fell back with open legs.

Tom intervened and picked her up.

Allie looked at him through bleary eyes and said, "Hi Tom. I'm naked. I like being naked!"

Tom laughed and said, "You are also very very drunk. You need to sit with me."

Allie was confused and said, "I'm dot nrunk. Er, not dunk. Uh, drink?"

Allie climbed onto his lap and Tom said, "You do realize they spiked the punch right?"

Allie was confused and said, "I love you, Tom."

Allie just sat quietly now on his lap, happy to be with him and happy to be naked.

Tom asked, "Where are your panties?"

Allie shrugged, "Took them off. I dunno. Somewhere. I wanted to surprise you!"

Tom laughed and said, "You sure surprised me."

Allie smiled and burped.

Tom said, "Maybe we should go."

Allie shook her head and said, "I like it here. I like being naked. I like being naked on your lap. I like being naked on your lap here. I should be naked more. Naked is good!"

She started softly singing, "Naked, naked, naked! Naked, naked, naked! I like being naked!" She burped again then nuzzled his neck.

An hour later, Allie was still drunk and Tom felt it best to take her home. It was almost one in the morning so he stood her up, then scooped her up, took her to his car, and drove home.

Her parents were shocked when they saw their drunk and naked daughter being carried into the house.

Tom said, "She did not know they spiked the punch. Seems alcohol lowers her inhibitions about nudity quite a bit. She told me she likes being naked a lot. She is always so shy except when we are alone. That one surprised me."

Chuck got up then held his hand out for his wife and said, "We were just making sure you made it home okay. Thank you for being safe, Tom. Sandra now pulled Chuck toward their bedroom with ideas of her own.

Allie said, barely able to stand, "I want to dance slow with... uh... you. Naked is a good way for me to dance with you!"

Tom started hearing moaning coming from her parent's room again. He laughed. It was indeed good that her parents literally could not get enough of each other.

Two songs later, Allie stood upright and wide-eyed, paused... BAAAAAAARRRFFF!!

Tom sighed, Allie had just puked up three and a half cups of spiked punch, four or so cups of unspiked punch from the prom itself, and part of her dinner all over Tom.

Tom sighed, shook his head, and laughed then carried her to the bathroom where he stripped off his punch-soaked shirt, pants, and even boxers. He was surprised so much could come out of such a tiny young woman. Once he had stripped off, he took a brief shower to rinse the smell off as Allie sat naked and drunk on the toilet seat. Once he had cleaned himself off, the carefully brought Allie in for a quick rinse-off. It was not easy holding her steady and washing her down. The shower was large enough and built out of the side of the house as a bump out. It was far enough back that there were only two small walls dividing the bathroom but allowed no true privacy from the toilet.

The was helping her out of the shower when there was banging on the door, Sandra said, "Hurry up. I need the toilet!

While holding his wife up to try to brush her teeth for her, Tom cracked the door to say 'Just a minute.'. Sandra was having none of it and barged in, saying, "Gotta clean up and I really have to pee!"

Tom was dumbstruck. Sandra was nude, holding a folded paper towel over her vagina. She was a pretty thirty-four-year-old with medium brown shoulder-length hair and a sweet face with light freckles across her nose. She had large C-cup breasts topped with half-dollar-sized nipples. There was some droop typical of a thirty-four-year-old, but she was indeed an attractive thirty-four-year-old. She was shaved completely and her medium-sized labia peeked downward from her slit.

Allie said, "Hey look... um... my mom is naked! She.. uh.... Sure is pretty when she is naked!"

Tom could not cover himself up because Allie would fall if he let go.

Allie swayed a little bit and said, "Hey! We are all naked. Naked is good!"

Sandra dropped the power towel covering her opening in the garbage then moved the wet bath towels off the toilet lid, and opened the toilet. She just stood there facing him while naked with her husband's cum running down her leg and said, "I really have to go. You have five seconds before I sit down and pee anyway."

He tried hustling his wife out but was only halfway out when Sandra sat down and peed like a horse. He did manage to mostly escape before she started but he could hear the stream through the door.

Five minutes later, Tom was still holding his wife up when Sandra came out and said, "Sorry. Look. Tom. Four people are living in a six hundred square foot four-room house with one bathroom. There is no privacy in the bathroom. The only place you will get privacy is that bedroom when the door is closed. We use the toilet here while someone else showers. Welcome to our strange little world. No one gets turned on, but I hate two-minute showers so come on in and do your business when I take a shower because I will be showering for a while. We've seen all of each other anyway. You've now seen all of me and I have seen all of you."

She was unsubtle and looked at his cock and said, "By the way. My daughter is a very lucky woman."

Sandra arched her brows and kissed him on the cheek then laughed as she walked back to her bedroom.

Tom helped his wife back into the bathroom, brushed her teeth for her then carried her into the room and laid her down under the covers. He kissed her good night, stripped off, and climbed in beside her. Even in her drunken state, she scooched to him and spooned him.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Tom woke up to his phone chiming. It chimed more then kept going. Allie's phones started doing the same.

Tom finally disengaged his wife's arm and looked at his phone and said, "Shit!"

Allie groaned, "I feel baaaaad!"

Tom said, "That is called a hangover. The punch you guzzled was spiked."

He put some shorts on and went to the kitchen. Her parents were there looking concerned.

Her mom asked, "How is she feeling?"

Tom winced, "Not as bad as she is going to."

There was a scream from her bedroom.

Tom said, "I never thought of it, but there are pictures and videos of her stripping last night. It started as a dare over by the punch and escalated."

Both her parents winced.

Tom said, "There are a bunch of them too."

Allie came into the kitchen naked and crying, "Tom! I'm sorry. Don't hate me!"

Tom shook his head and said, "I'm not even mad. No one touched your fun bits and that is my boundary."

Allie sniffed and said, "You really are not mad? Everyone knows what I look like, even my open pussy when I fell down."

Tom handed her aspirin and a cup of water and said, "WE are good. You are probably going to have an embarrassing few weeks though."

Allie blushed but there was an awkward pause.

Tom realized something and said, "You loved it, didn't you? You loved being naked in front of all those people. It was just a home nudist thing, but you got a thrill didn't you? Tell me the truth because I see it in your eyes."

Allie blushed furiously then said, quietly, "I... yes. And... I. don't want to put anything on. You said you liked me naked. I like me naked."

Tom laughed, "You are not going to have me complain. Just make sure you are not touched on any part of yourself covered by a bikini and you don't touch a man anywhere covered by a bathing suit. Same rules for me. No lip kissing for either of us except each other."

Allie sighed, "It's embarrassing that they are going to make fun of me on Monday."

Tom brought her in for a hug and said, "It's sexy."

Tom looked at his phone. There were over 500 stills and 48 videos. Allie was nursing her headache leaning against him.

Tom smiled at her and said, "Really. We are good. In fact. I'm saving all the pictures and videos. You are so sexy!"

Allie winced in pain and said, "Monday is going to be... 'interesting.'"

Monday, May 8, 2017

'Interesting' was an understatement. Tom was at her side as much as possible to make it clear there was no animosity with him, but all the girls giggled and all the guys undressed her with their eyes. Her only company were the other women who had also stripped off. One couple, Alicia and John, broke up.

The giggles lasted through the day and Allie was miserable.

The day got better after school. After school, Allie answered her phone while standing next to Tom as they walked in after school. She became increasingly excited.

Allie explained they were invited with Emily and her ex-boyfriend Bryce to the hottest club on the Northside of Indianapolis, The Barnstable Club. She had won four tickets.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday was like Monday with lots of giggles and silent mocking. After the fourth period, there was a graduation information meeting in the auditorium for all the seniors. Allie sat next to Tom, crushing herself into him trying to hide. Allie was crying. Tom had enough. He picked his wife into his arms, carried her to the podium then set her down and took the microphone.

Tom said in anger, "We all know what happened and I want to make one thing clear. I am proud to have a wife as beautiful as Allie. No, we are not breaking up and no, I'm not even mad... In fact, I think it's sexy as hell. She is gorgeous. I am angry at every one of you pieces of shit that is laughing at my wife and hurting her. She did not know the punch was spiked. This is naive, but she thought it was the alternative to the beer. I'm not mad about that either. Live and learn. So. We all know how spectacular my wife's body is and it is spectacular... and for all you laughing, How many get to make love nearly every day to a woman half as pretty as my wife? I DIDN'T THINK SO!"

Most of the senior girls said, "Awwww!" and the guys stopped laughing. He scooped up Allie in his arms and kissed her hard on the lips. She melted and said, "Tom. I love you so much."

He took his seat with his wife next to him. She scooched trying to melt into him because he had just told the one thousand-two hundred people that she was his. She wept. He had her back and the feeling was amazing.

*******

Section 3 The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

Friday, May 12, 2017

Tom wore his best pants that he was going to wear for graduation along with the button-down shirt. He waited while Allie got ready, making conversation with her parents in the living room. When Allie came out, Tom smiled and said, "You take my breath away!"

Allie wore her upcoming graduation dress which was, by design, also a party dress. It was black with a V-neck that went down to her sternum with two straps that went over her shoulders. She would only get away with it because she was going to wear the graduation gown over it for all but the last half hour of the graduation ceremony after everyone had received their diploma. The dress was extremely short and when she turned around. The bottom of her ass cheeks were slightly visible.

Sandra saw the dress, giggled and Chuck studiously said nothing but, "Have a good night kids."

Tom opened the door for his wife. As she got in, she raised the dress to her waist and sat down. She did not have any panties on. Tom laughed and said, "Driving is going to be difficult with your twat bare you know."

Allie giggled and said, "Oh. I know!"

They arrived at the Barnstaple Club at seven that night. The Barnstaple Club was a private and exclusive dance club. There was a bouncer at the main door admitting only who he thought would fit into the club's image. There was a door next to it with another bouncer that had a sign saying 'Ticket Holders' Tom looked at their tickets which were not like typical tickets. They were printed on plastic and it said, '1 day membership' instead of 'admission'. The bouncer scanned the tickets with a barcode gun which turned green. He pointed at the ticket and said, "Table ten."

They walked in. Both Tom and Allie were attractive, but the majority of people there looked like models. They looked around. Tom found their table and they sat next to each other. Allie sighed happily taking in the atmosphere of the trendy club.

Emily arrived with her date, Bryce ten minutes later. Bryce was her recent ex. They had just broken up mutually realizing they were going to separate colleges and wanting the freedom to explore their first adult summer without complications. He was also wearing his graduation pants and button-down shirt just like Tom. Emily was wearing a blue mid-thigh length dress that had a V-neck that went to the bottom of her D Cup breasts

A slow song started and Allie made a pleading look. Tom knew exactly what she wanted before she could even ask. She was inside his head and his heart. Allie was a submissive follower and happily so, she nearly always got her way with a simple request and a gentle kiss. She had him wrapped around her little finger. They danced to two slow songs. Allie hiked her dress to her waist after seeing another woman doing the same. Allie firmly put Tom's hands on her bare bottom and smiled. No one did a thing about it.

Emily laughed as Tom and Allie came back to the table and said, "I cannot believe you basically just danced bottomless.

Allie looked at Emily and said, "I've changed a lot since that night we did the strip thing after prom. I like it and Tom has no problem with it within the bounds we set. No surprises. The short version is I cannot touch a man where he is covered with a bathing suit and I cannot be touched by a man in a place covered by a bikini. It's a good rule.

Emily nodded then looked over and gasped, she pointed over at a table five tables away and said, "That is Tyler Jensen. He plays for the Colts."

He was six foot four and every stereotype of a blond Norse god-man there was. He was head and shoulders better looking than every other man in the building, and probably within ten miles.

He caught Emily looking then shifted his eyes to Allie. He came over and asked Allie, completely ignoring Tom, "I saw you dancing and you look like fun. Would you like to dance?"

Allie smiled brightly and said, "Oh heavens, no."

Tyler did a double take after he had just heard the impossible and asked, "No?"

Allie said, "No."

Tyler said, "It's just a dance."

Allie said, "Any girl who dances with you has a high chance of going home with you and having sex. We both know that. You are a blonde god. I am married and the best defense against an affair is boundaries."

Tyler said, "Your husband must be very insecure."

Allie laughed, "That won't work on me.... or my husband."

Tom smiled at his wife and side-hugged her. Tom laughed and said, "Dude. I'm one hundred percent straight but, if I were single, I might think about turning gay for you."

Everyone at the table laughed, except Tyler who felt mocked and angry. Tyler walked away shaking his head. That rarely happened.

Tom kissed his wife's cheek and said, "I know that was not easy. Thank you."

Allie said, "Not as difficult as you think. My primitive mind said yes, but I know I can never step out on you and I don't want to lose you."

She smiled, took his hand, and squeezed it. She kissed him and said, "My grandma told me that a good man reserves the center of his heart for one loyal woman. I know I own the center of your heart Tom. I will NEVER give that place up for anyone or anything. If I ever give up that spot, I know I can never get it back."

Tom was a guy, but he melted with that line.

Emily said, "Awww!"

Allie watched Tyler with keen interest. He scanned the room for a while, occasionally taking a drink and occasionally giving a dark gaze at Allie.

Allie said, "Watch Tyler. He is making his move again."

She nodded to everyone to watch as Tyler approached a table with a woman around age thirty who was wearing a red dress. She was sitting next to a man, presumably her husband judging by the rings on her ring finger. They were sitting across from another married couple of the same age. The other woman was wearing a white dress with a deep V-neck.

The woman in the red dress was a busty blonde wearing a mid-thigh length showing her legs. The plunging V-neck amplified her D Cup breasts nicely. Tyler came up and asked her to dance. She got up without a second thought. They danced well together. The first fast song had little opportunity for any advances. The next song was slow, giving Tyler ample opportunity to let his hands wander a bit, but not enough to give her husband cause to get violent.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
384 Followers