Fixing the Past Ch. 02

Story Info
Fixing the past mistakes into a happier life.
10.9k words
4.34
16.1k
32

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers

Tom fixes the past.

Allie revisits a familiar theme in her own way.

Fixing The Past. Chapter 2.

Section 1. The past is fixed.

Monday, April 24, 2017

Tom looked at Allie who was looking at him strangely. She said, "Are you okay?'

Tom spun with her in his arms. The girl in his arms loved him and he loved her.

Tom smiled, "I am more than okay! I am going to love you for the rest of your life!..."

Allie let out a scream, "AAAAHH YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A small crowd gathered around them after Allie's outburst. Brittany was walking by when it happened. She sighed, pursed her lips and walked away, giving them both a brief sour look.

Allie had taken that statement about 'forever' as a proposal without a ring that was sooner than he intended but he knew in the end he wanted her as his wife. He may not know all the answers about what TO do, but he was an expert on what NOT to do. Backing off now would hurt Allie and he vowed to himself to NEVER hurt her. One of those odd intrusive thoughts hit him, Allie was crying and broken in the 'other time', here, she was over the moon.

Allie called her mom, "MOM! Tom just asked me to marry him and I said yes!"

Tom heard a happy scream on the other end of the line.

Allie pondered for a minute and looked at her phone for a minute then looked at him and said, "Friday! I want to be your wife as soon as possible! There is a three-day wait and if we get the license this afternoon after school we can marry Friday after school and have a weekend for... well... you know!!"

Tom looked into Allie's eyes and saw both pleading and determination. He went with it and said, "Let's make it happen. Walmart afterward for a ring."

Allie looked him in the eyes and said, "I love you, Tom."

Tom made the call to his parents who were happy if a bit cautious. They could tell Tom was determined. They liked Allie and supported his decision.

Allie looked at him and said, "Please, please! Can we go to Martins University? It is my dream and you were accepted."

Tom said, "I know." Tom was nervous because he had no way to pay and loans were going to be very large. She was submissive but had him so completely wrapped around her finger that the effect was the opposite.

Allie squealed in delight again, "Oh Tom, I am the happiest woman in the world right now!"

The delight in her eyes radiated straight into his heart.

After school, both sets of parents met them at the courthouse with the birth certificates and other documents at the courthouse. Tom's mother, Anne was teary eyed as was Allie's mom Sandra as they walked in as a group into the lobby and then into the County Clerk's Office.

Tom's father, Hank, and Allie's father Chuck both clapped him on the back and told him though they were probably too young, Allie was an excellent choice and they made a very good couple who never fought which was a good sign. Allie just naturally fit into his life. It took just twenty minutes to get the license which was good after Thursday.

Afterward, they went to Walmart to look at rings in the jewelry department. The families gathered around the counter as Tom looked at the rings. A quarter-carat diamond ring was five hundred ninety-nine dollars. Tom gritted his teeth, the ring would literally cost him all his money.

Allie pointed to a different ring and said, "That one." Tom looked at the ring, it was silver and had a quarter-carat synthetic white sapphire in the center surrounded by tiny synthetic ruby shards. It was ninety dollars.

Tom said, "I can get you a real diamond."

Allie shook her head and said, "Tom. The ring is important only because it is from you. I just want to wear your ring and I have no care for what the stone is. I will wear it proudly as if it were a five-carat blue diamond. Besides, I like that ring the best because it is pretty. ALL I want is to be Mrs. Calvert and nothing more. I want to be your wife and NOTHING else matters. If there wasn't a three-day wait, I would be marrying you right now."

Tom said, "But you deserve a real..."

She put her finger on his lips and then said, "What I deserve is to be your wife. A rare thing is going to happen on Friday. A virgin husband will take his virgin wife and we will consummate our marriage... I had plans for you at Model 6 next Friday after prom, but our marriage is sooner so I don't think we will need the hotel room now."

Tom brought her in for a hug. She melted into his embrace every time.

Allie whispered in his ear, "Don't worry about the hymen thing. I bought some toys a few months ago. I'm up to a big thick six incher so you won't have any blood to worry about."

Tom got hard thinking about Allie playing with her pussy.

Friday, April 28, 2017

It was odd going to high school knowing he was getting married that day. It was hard to concentrate on his studies, but he knew he had to keep performing to keep his class rank. Allie sat next to him at lunch, sitting literally next to him with their hips touching. She smiled at him and said, "I love you." a dozen times and he said it back. Thoughts about the 'other time' intruded briefly, she was broken and crushed in that timeline. Here, her life was bliss.

After school, Allie got into his car to drive to the courthouse. She wore a white floral summer dress. There was no fancy wedding gown and just the parents were present as the judge gave the short version of the 'I do's'.

At four-thirty that afternoon, Judge Calvin Washington pronounced them husband and wife. Tom had a stainless band and Allie had a silver one next to her sapphire engagement ring. Allie only wanted the people she loved the most present. Tom, his parents, and her parents. No one else was needed. Upon hearing the part about kissing the bride, she kissed him hot and wet, desperately trying to reach his tonsils.

Both sets of parents dropped them off at her house at five in the evening and then said they would be gone for ninety minutes. Walking inside, the living room of the small shotgun house had a mylar balloon that said, 'Congratulations.'

The hall to the bedrooms ran along the right side of the four-room house. Her room was the first door on the left before the door to the single bathroom and the door to her parents' room at the end. Two more Mylar balloons were in front of her door. One was white with silver lettering that said, 'LOVE' the other was a white heart with gold lettering that said, 'Wedding Day'. Her room had been completely cleaned and her bed made. A note on the pillow was accompanied by a half dozen laundered towels. There was a note that said, 'Use these to catch any mess so you won't have to launder the bedding.'

She was wearing her summer dress that showed only moderate cleavage. Tom noted that sometime in the past hour, she had removed her bra. Her nipples were making pokies through the fabric.

She smiled at him and said, "Time to undress your bride, Mr. Calvert."

Tom came up to her and kissed her, then undid the buttons one by one until down to her midriff. He got peeks of her areolae as he got the buttons below her sternum. Her nipples were perking extremely hard by the time he got to the bottom of the buttons at her waist. Her breasts were mostly visible now as the material fell to the sides. He gently pushed the dress off her shoulders. Tom caught his breath. She did not have panties on either. She kicked off her sandals and was now standing nude smiling at him in anticipation.

She was five foot one and a hundred five pounds of slim natural beauty. Her shoulder-length natural blonde hair framed her pretty face smiling at him. Her small C-cup breasts and round quarter-sized areolas faced him. She had only lightly trimmed her pubic hair on her mons. She was clean-shaven below her clitoris. Her bare vulva fully hid her 'designer' innie labia. Her vulva were the classic W shape.

She got up on the bed and smiled as he disrobed quickly and joined her to kiss her. She shook her head and said, "I have been wet for an hour. I NEED you inside me. NOW.

She laid back and opened her legs. He lined up near her entry but he was a bit high. She took his manhood in her hands and fumbled just a bit until she found her entry and told him softly, "Push in, carefully."

She was very tight but there was no resistance of a hymen to cause her to bleed. She started an orgasm immediately. Tom had barely moved then when he did, he came immediately.

Tom deflated and he pulled out.

Tom felt sheepish for his ten-second performance.

Allie threw her arms around him and said, "That was wonderful! I love you so much!"

Tom said dejectedly, "Ten seconds."

Allie said, "And that is double what I expected. Jeesh Tom, we were virgins. AND NOW WE ARE NOT!!! I just gave the man I love my virginity. I am soooooo happy!"

Allie half-danced on the bed, her breasts swaying invitingly.

She laid down and brought up some wet wipes to take care of the bulk of the mess then faced him stroking him. He was hard again in less than two minutes. She smiled and opened her legs again for another session. He managed to last five minutes and give her another small orgasm. A third go resulted in her having an orgasm but he had not recovered enough to climax.

It was half past six when there was a voice from outside the house, "Time for dinner!"

They got dressed and walked outside. Tom's father held the rear door of his SUV open for them to enter. They sat in the back of Tom's parent's old Rav until they got to Outback where dinner was steak and potatoes. Both parents split the cost. It was a stretch for them and Tom knew it so he thanked them.

Tom's father made the first toast, "To my son and his beautiful bride. Allie, know that you are now the daughter I never had and that goes double for my wife. We don't have much, but I know that young love can work out. I married your mom at eighteen and ten months later I had you and I don't regret it. I am happier today than the day I married her. You will have to work for it, but know, if you truly love her, it can work."

Allie's father stood up and said, "Tom, know that you are now my son. My wife, I, and your parents worked it out and you will now be living under my roof until you leave for college."

Chuck laughed and said, "My incredibly small roof. And as for eighteen and a father... I can beat that. My wife was barely sixteen when she gave birth to Allie. It was incredibly stupid and I could not even marry the mother of my child until Allie was almost two years old. I don't regret it. I am happier today than the day I finally got to exchange rings with her. You will have to work for it, but know, if you truly love her, it can work."

Dinner was a wonderful event blending two families. Tom and Allie were told in no uncertain terms that their in-laws considered them to be their family.

They got back at eight o'clock. Allie gave her parents a hug and kiss and said, "We are going into my room for the evening to have some fun. Good night."

She led Tom into her room and then closed the door. After another round of sex, she lay on top of him, she was now sore and he was spent. She purred, "I am so happy now."

Tom hugged her tight and said, "Me too."

Thoughts of the 'other time' intruded only long enough for Tom to remind himself to make sure Allie got the life she deserved.

Tom was simply cuddling his naked wife at a little past ten when Tom thought he heard a moan. A minute later he was sure as he heard another one. The moaning continued. Allie laughed. Allie's mom, Sandra, was not quiet when she was enjoying her time with her husband.

Tom said, "That does not gross you out?"

Allie shook her head, "My parents are still crazy for each other. Besides, It happens almost every night when he is home so I am used to it. When I was young, I walked in on them a bazillion times. Mom just said it was a special way mommies and daddies hugged that made them love each other more."

Allie giggled and said, "I told them they should always be doing it then."

Tom winced a bit then said, "Not sure I like hearing it now."

Allie laughed, "When a lot of my friends' parents started getting divorced. I took it for the blessing it is. My parents cannot get enough of each other twenty years later. I want that for us."

Tom had to pee so he got up, put his boxers on and went into the hall, and made a left toward the bathroom door. He turned and was greeted by the moonlit sight of her father walking naked toward the bathroom door from the opposite side, his half-erect cock mid-rise. It was dark but there was enough moonlight to see her father did not bother with a pair of underwear. Chuck mumbled, "Sorry" and went into the bathroom.

Tom went back to the doorway with a haunted look. Allie asked, "What's wrong?"

Tom said, "Your dad just walked into the bathroom ahead of me. He was naked and had a half-boner. Probably going to clean up after all that moaning."

Allie said, "Um. My family sleeps naked and it was never an issue. For my whole life, sleeping naked was the norm. If I have to pee. I pee. I never put anything on. With just one bathroom, you go in, do your business, come out, and get back in bed."

I've seen both my parents naked a bazillion times and they have seen me. I do not get turned on. I just do my business and that is that. Speaking of which, I have to pee. She walked out without a care as her father walked out and said, "Good night Dad." as he came out after cleaning up.

Two minutes later, she came out and said, "Your turn."

After Tom came back to their room, Tom said, "You are so casual about it yet at school you dress so conservatively."

Allie said, "I always knew my parents slept naked as I did. It's sleep, Tom. It's a nice way to sleep. It's comfy and it feels natural. We are not formal nudists, but no one makes a big deal of it either, I've walked into the kitchen buck naked for breakfast and no one bats an eye. School is a different place with different requirements."

Tom said, "We were very much the other way at home. You were always dressed unless you were in your bedroom or bathroom with the door closed."

Allie shrugged and said, "We are just different I guess."

Saturday, April 30, 2017

Tom woke up, got dressed, and walked out into the living room which was open to the kitchen.

Tom had a hard time looking Chuck in the eye.

Chuck said, "Sorry "

Sandra broke the tension between Tom and Chuck and said, "No he isn't. Tom, look, we are not formal nudists, but no one makes a big effort to dress either. We have all slept naked since we became a family. Allie has done it her whole life. We love you like the son we never had but we are not changing our lives around you."

Allie walked out of her room into the kitchen, gave her father a peck on the cheek, and said, "Morning Daddy!"

Allie was naked. Neither parent took notice.

Tom was shocked, "Uh. Did you forget to get dressed?"

Allie shook her head, "Everyone here has seen all of me. It's just a body and I am not in front of anyone who hasn't seen me already."

Allie went to the toaster and put two pieces of bread in, stood in front of it while waiting for it to finish. When done, she took the toast and took a seat next to where Tom was standing.

Allie side-hugged him and said, "I woke up so happy this morning as your wife."

Tom sighed, "I just never had any idea you were so casual about nudity at home."

Allie looked Tom in the eyes and said, "If it bothers you... I will go get dressed... You are my husband and I am your wife."

Allie looked upset but got up and walked toward her room.

Tom sighed then said, "Stop."

Tom asked, "This means a lot to you, doesn't it. Explain it to me."

Allie simply said, "Naked feels nice, comfortable and it makes me feel free. I really REALLY like it."

She turned to walk into the bedroom again.

Tom said, "Wait please."

Allie turned and looked at him.

Tom asked, "Does this mean a lot to you?'

Allie nodded.

Tom said, "Then I am in the wrong trying to fit you into my mold. I've seen nothing bad, so it is me who needs to mold into your life, not you into mine."

He brought her in for a hug. Every time they hugged she seemed to want to melt into his embrace.

She sighed and said, "Thank you. I love you with my whole heart."

She sat down again and finished her toast.

Tom joked, "Besides. What sane man complains about his wife being naked right?"

Allie laughed, "Not my awesome husband!"

*******

Tom was fucking his wife doggy style at a pretty good pace when the moaning started from her parent's room. He tried ignoring it, but Allie's mom was clearly having a great night. Moaning almost turned into howling. Tom lost it and started laughing. Allie's arousal evaporated and she began laughing. Tom held his wife as they both just held each other and laughed.

Allie sighed and snuggled on her husband and laughed. They had already done it twice that day and Allie was getting a bit sore anyway.

He kissed his wife on the forehead as they laughed for another five minutes of Sandra howling until it finally died down and they heard someone walk into the bathroom.

Monday May 1 2017

Allie dove head first into her marriage, having Tom take her to the courthouse and local federal building immediately after school to change her identity to her married name. Every part of her was to read Allie Calvert. Her drivers license, social security card, and even library card had all been changed within a week, pending the mailed copies. As they walked out of the federal building at five, they were the last out as the the door was locked behind them. Allie was not done, she walked into the local IndyBank which closed at six in the evening where she insisted they open a joint account. As submissive as Allie was in some areas, she would not accept anything that was not a complete merging of their lives.

As they walked out onto the sidewalk, Allie said, "You can keep your personal account, but you will transfer everything into our joint account as soon as possible after you get it. There is no Tom and there is no Allie any more. It is 'Tom and Allie'."

Tom laughed, usually Allie got all she wanted with a quiet request and a soft 'please.' Allie was adamant about merging their lives together.

*******

Section 2. Allie discovers a new part of herself.

Friday, May 5, 2017

It was prom night. Tom sat in the living room waiting for Allie until she came out of her parent's room wearing a mid-thigh length blue floral summer dress that showed cleavage down to her sternum. There was no money for expensive one-use prom dresses.

Allie usually had no makeup on, but tonight, she came out with light mascara and a hint of blush, her hair done up and pulled back but still flowing down to her shoulders.

Tom smiled at her and said, "You are beautiful."

They arrived at the school and parked in the lot. As they walked near the door, a large limo drove up. The driver opened the door and Brock Petersen came out followed by Brittany. Tom had that intrusive memory of himself with Brittany then pushed it down when he compared the two Allie was a far better choice. Brittany had loved him, but only for a while, he had the chance to live a lifetime with one woman if he worked on it. He doubled down on vowing to himself to love Allie completely.

Allie asked, "Jealous?"

Tom scoffed, "At what? A big limo?"

Allie said, "Of the head cheerleader with bigger boobs and a fancy life."

Tom looked Allie in the eyes and said, "Not in a million years. Or seven years."

Allie asked, "Huh?"

Tom said, "Never mind. No. I do not want Brittany."

He thought in his mind, "They deserve each other."

He smiled at Allie, offered his hand, and entered the prom. They walked in and looked around. Allie simply asked, "Dance with me?"

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
408 Followers