Fixing Up Annie's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did it and I exploded into a mind-altering climax. She quickly moved down, pushed my hand out of the way and immediately took my cock into her mouth. A few spurts had gotten away, but there was still plenty coming out.

"Can't let any of this go to waste!" she said when she came up for air. She then continued licking my cock, stomach and hand to get the rest of me cleaned up. As she was working on me down there, I moved her around so that I could finally see her pussy up close. I was not disappointed. She had beautiful lips underneath of her brunette curls and her musky scent was even more exciting up close.

"May I?" I inquired?

"I thought you'd never ask!" She exclaimed.

I moved my face down into her and was in heaven. I tentatively moved my tongue out and began to slowly, gently lick the outside of her beautiful snatch.

"That's it Jake, nice and slow to begin with..."

I continued my slow kisses while continuing to inhale her sexy aroma. I was rewarded when her warm juices began to flow. I took this a sign to increase my activity. I gently spread her outer lips and started to lick her labia. I touched my tongue to her hole and brought it up around the outside perimeter of her clitoris. Her hips began to sway and she let out an audible moan.

She was continuing to expertly work my dick and I was already hard again. She took my cock into her mouth and was swirling her tongue around it as she moved it in and out. I would have thought I'd be able to hold out since I had just come a few minutes earlier, but that was a bad assumption.

She as moving along quickly too. As she moaned, I began to lick her clit and her moans became louder and she began to buck. I put first one, then two fingers into her dripping pussy and began moving them in and out. She was screaming now and I began to suck her clit. That was all it took for her. My face was flooded with her juices as she once again climaxed.

We were already developing a great rhythm as she continued to suck me off and I reached orgasm almost simultaneously. She didn't let anything escape this time. She sucked in all of my semen while moaning and bucking from her own orgasm.

We finished cleaning each other up and both leaned back against the couch. We had a slight sheen of sweat on our foreheads and were pretty wiped out. She leaned in, kissed me and said, "that was even better than I could have imagined. How about you?"

"Are you kidding me? My mind is absolutely blown!" I replied.

We hadn't even fucked yet and this was already the most exciting sexual experience I had ever had. Annie really knew what she was doing, not just her physical actions, but the way she set it all up. There was no nervousness, no awkwardness, just pure excitement.

She gave me a big smile and nodded her head in agreement.

"That's the benefit of hooking up with an older broad," she joked, "I've learned from my own awkward experiences over the years, so you don't have to!"

"Well, you've always been my favorite teacher!" I replied.

"And you've always been a model student!" She laughed.

She hopped up and grabbed us a couple of snacks from the kitchen while I refilled our wine glasses.

"Got to refuel!" She quipped.

Meanwhile the rain continued to pound outside, but the fire kept us nice and cozy even with the power still being out. There were a couple of distant rumbles of thunder indicating that the storm was not letting up anytime soon. What did that matter anyway, not like we had plans to go anywhere tonight!

We sipped our wine and basked in the warmth of the fire. We would occasionally put our glasses down and have a brief make-out session. I couldn't get over how beautiful she looked naked. Her gorgeous face, slender neck, freckled chest with the pendant she wore -- and her wonderful breasts. She was not at all shy about being naked, it was like we did this all the time. I loved how her breasts would jiggle as she talked and especially when she laughed. She had a great laugh and believe me, it was even better naked.

Below her breasts was her wonderful midsection which led to the most amazing pussy I had ever seen (or touched, or tasted). I was starting to get worked up again, that was for sure.

We finished our wine and put down our glasses and looked at each other in the eyes for a few moments.

"Well Jake, are you ready for this?"

"I am more than ready, Annie!"

She leaned into me, grabbed my face and kissed me hard.

"Me too!" she said.

Her hand wandered down to my cock and she seemed pleased that it was already at full attention. My hand caressed down the side of her body and when I got to her pussy, I could feel that she was ready as well.

Annie grabbed me by the shoulders and positioned me so that I was on my back with my feet facing the couch and my head towards the fireplace. She raised herself up and swung her legs over my midsection and leaned down to kiss me again. Annie was such an incredible kisser, the lust I was feeling was indescribable. The warm juices of her pussy were leaking out over my stomach adding yet another layer to the building lust. She raised her head up and let her tits swing freely over my face. I was in heaven.

Then Annie inched herself downward and raised herself up. She grabbed my cock firmly and began to lower herself down onto me. There was no fumbling around here, she was in control and knew exactly what she was doing.

My cock met no resistance as she inched down onto me. Her pussy was wet and tight and sucked me right in. I couldn't believe the feeling; it was absolutely sensational. Once I was in, she leaned her face down and kissed me hard again.

"Oh Jake, this feels absolutely wonderful. Ready to fuck?" She smiled.

I didn't need to answer her verbally as my hips were already starting to move back and forth. We started slowly at first, both savoring this incredible feeling and knowing that there would only be one "first time" for the two of us. Annie began rocking her hips and was letting out soft, low moans. She lifted her shoulders up slightly and brought her tits over to my face.

The sight of her beautiful, freckled breasts swinging just above my face was so exciting, it really ramped things up for me. I took each breast into a hand and let them sit in my palms as she rode me. I caressed the soft flesh and felt the smoothness of their shape. I then brought my palms around and started brushing them against her nipples, watching the pebbled flesh of her areolas expand with excitement.

"That's it," she said, "it feels so good when you do that."

I placed one of her engorged nipples into my mouth and began swirling my tongue around it and sucking gently.

"Oh god Jake," she moaned, "please don't stop doing that."

I was glad to hear that because I had no intention of stopping. She picked up the pace and began to moan louder and my hips were meeting her in perfect time.

"Oh Jake, I'm coming!" she shouted as she ground her wet pussy down onto my crotch. I could feel her shudder as her orgasm overtook her. She was screaming in a totally sexy, almost melodic voice that was driving me crazy.

Meanwhile, I was doing everything I could to hold out as long as possible but was losing the battle. Her sexy screams, her wonderful pussy and those fantastic tits were bringing me over the edge. Annie was cumming once again and could sense that I was about ready to burst.

Just then Annie changed her pace slightly and it felt like she was squeezing my dick with her pussy. The feeling was amazing and it also kept me from cumming and reset me a little bit. I now had more stamina and would be able to fuck her even longer. Oh baby!

"Oh god, Jake, yes, please fuck me! FUCK ME!" she screamed as another wave of orgasm poured over her and she flooded my dick with her sweet juices.

She leaned backward and her nipple popped out of my mouth. She told me to start playing with her pussy while she continued to ride me. Who was I to refuse? Her clit was engorged and her entire mound was juicy. I took my thumb and started to work her clit -- she was so aroused she could definitely handle the rougher treatment.

"Fuck yes baby, that's perfect! Right there. Oh, Oh, OH, OOOOHHHHH!" and she was rocked by another orgasm.

She sat up straight and I watched her amazing tits bouncing all around. She was in another dimension of ecstasy and so was I! She leaned forward and kissed me again, really hard this time. She was shoving her tongue deep into my mouth and doing battle with me. God she really knew how to turn me on.

I held her tight and was rubbing my hands up and down her beautiful back. I was going lower and grabbed her tight butt cheeks and started massaging them. She really liked that and picked the pace back up. I was tickling the very top of her ass crack and that was making her wild.

"Yes Jake, right there sweetie. I love that. You are driving me crazy!" Who knows if she came again or if it was one long, sustained orgasm. But did it really matter? She was out of her mind with excitement and my own orgasm was building back up again. I felt like my balls were about to explode.

"Stay inside me Jake, it's OK. Oh god! OH GOD!"

That was it for me. I came inside her like it was my first release in weeks -- even though it was my third that evening. She continued to grind her pussy on top of me until I was completely spent. She then slithered off of me and went down on me once more. There was a lot of stuff on my dick and in my crotch -- my stuff and hers and she gobbled it all up voraciously.

While she was busy doing that, I spotted her vibrator beside me and decided to fire it up just for fun.

She swung her legs around and said, "oh, I like what I'm hearing. Yes please!"

She continued greedily licking up our juices and I took her vibrator to her pussy once more. Her reaction was instant. She clearly had one more orgasm inside of her and it wouldn't take her long to get there.

"Oh yes Jake, right there! That's it! Ooooooooooh yeeeeeeees!" and with that she gushed all over my hand. I let go of the vibrator and licked up her sweet pussy juices from my hand. At that point she was done with her housekeeping down below and swung back around and kissed me. The smell of herself on her face was sexy and intoxicating.

"Have a good time?" she asked slyly.

"Yeah, not bad!" I joked

We kissed and fondled each other for several minutes, but we wouldn't be ready to go at it fully again for a bit, so we just caught our breath and talked.

"My god Annie, that was really incredible, you are so fucking sexy. I mean, this was even better than I possibly could have imagined!"

"Me too Jake, you are much more skilled than you let on. I can't remember the last time I came like that! Was there a part you especially liked?"

"Boy, that's a hard choice Annie. I mean it was all so mind-blowing. One thing that particularly turned me on was when you were licking up our combined juices. That was so sexy it completely blew my mind."

"Yeah," she said. "I seem to really like the taste of pussy juice, and you know what?"

"What?" I replied wondering where she was going with this.

"It's not just my own that I like," she said with a devious wink and a smile.

Wait, what?