All Comments on 'Flames'

by civicabuser

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexabout 13 years ago
More please

Don't leave it here, this story needs finishing

rjm2rjm2about 13 years ago
Nooooooooo

Keep goin

mcollectmcollectabout 13 years ago
Don't you dare stop here

Could I have some more please?

civicabusercivicabuserabout 13 years agoAuthor
Quite stupidly

I added some of part 2 into this file. I'll try have that fixed. I apologize if it ruined the experience for some of you guys. It was a really dumb mistake and I should've checked the file before uploading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Looking forward to part 2.

"mental DDOS attack"... yeah, you're a nerd alright. It's cool, though. Heh! (FYI, "DOS atack" is a correct analogy since that uses up machine resources [CPU cycles, usually]; but DDOS specifically hardly applies, since distraction was only coming from 1 source.)

Such a beautiful story. Doesn't feel made-up. The cuddling scene was so nice. Mmmmm.

:-)

Iron_Mike54Iron_Mike54about 13 years ago
What a Terrable Place to End This Story!!

This was a well written and well thought-out story with great character development and just the right amount of build up to make the story believable. Unfortunately, even if your intent was to leave your readers wanting more, you stopped the story way too soon. Please follow up with a second (or third, fourth, or fifth) installment!!!!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
What's this "... Shy guy ..." routine?

I read your bio and see a comment about being this "shy guy" in college. Apparently that works for you if you can develop such amazingly strong powers of observation about women and life in general. This script is definitely not porn, this is life and love as good as it can be. Very good story line and well written. I couldn't say a negative word about it if someone paid me!

To be as young as you might be and realize how fortunate a person can be to met, much less to intimately know any person the way you tell it, is something very few ever experience. To be able to put these feelings and graphic images into print is s talent/skill few published writers will ever achieve. To be willing to expose this side of your personality to he world proves tou can be as brave as any front line soldier in the face of battle.

BE PROUD. Perhaps you have a piece of your artwork appropriate to add in ... To also share with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inspired

it was a Great read,made me feel nostalgic & missing my special someone..in many ways i saw us as those characters & i liked the ending..i give ya 5 starz..great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

Fantastic! absolutely loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flames Series Info