Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm surprised I caught up with you. I'm so out of shape."

She giggled and said, "Are you crazy? You're not out of shape!"

"You're just blind," I said mockingly while getting up. When I was standing, I held out my hand to help Erin up. She gave me her hand and I held it. When I pulled her up, she was standing so very close to me. I didn't let go of her hand, and she didn't pull it away. I was so close to her I could see the muscles in her eyes. She made no effort to move away and she wasn't smiling any more. To my surprise, she moved closer. Our bodies touched, and I could feel her warmth seeping into me. Both our heads leaned forward, and I was more than sure we were going to kiss.

When our lips were just an inch apart, her playful nature came out. She whispered, "Not yet," then kissed me on the cheek. Again, she giggled, pulled her hand free of mine and ran. As I chased her, I wondered what just happened.

On the day of the date (Saturday), I woke up with a bad case of morning wood. Again I had a steamy dream that involved Erin, except now her body was involved. The last few dreams I had of her were the same as the first dream, where I'd see her face in the bliss of orgasm and hear her moan. The details of her body were fuzzy, but it didn't matter. What I saw in my dream and what was in reality were completely different things. I quickly did my business then called the restaurant to make sure that my reservation was still there.

After that, I called Erin to ask her when she would be ready for the photoshoot. She said she would be ready at 4 and the dinner reservation was at 7. I spent the rest of the day listening to music and thinking about the millions of ways I could screw up the date.

At 3, I showered and got ready. Erin didn't live far away from me so I could afford to waste a little time. By 3:45, I was ready. Not to be vain, but I looked good. My slacks and dress shirt were top of the line and they fit me perfectly. I smelled good, and I had just shaved. After making sure my breath was fresh, I headed out to Erin's apartment.

"Who's there?" Erin's roommate, Brooke, asked when I knocked on the door.

"Sean. I'm here for Erin," I replied.

The door swung open and I walked in. Erin's roommate Brooke was standing beside the door. She was pretty too, but from what Erin told me, she was quite the bitch.

"She's in her room getting ready. I'll tell her you're here."

She left me standing by a couch while she walked towards Erin's room. She banged on the door and shouted, "Erin, you're date's here, hurry your ass up!" At least she wasn't vulgar.

Erin quickly came out from the room. When I saw her, my eyes widened, and if I were a cartoon, my jaw probably would've dropped to the floor. She was wearing a red mid-thigh-length dress with what looked like 3-inch heels. Her hair was slightly curled and it framed her face perfectly. She showed just the right amount of cleavage to consider it classy while making me more than just a little excited. I never noticed it before because she always wore jeans, but Erin had incredible legs. For being about 5'3", her legs were remarkably long and slender without being out of proportion. The figure hugging dress accentuated her curves very well, most especially her natural hourglass figure.

"You look.. Incredible Erin," I managed to blurt out.

"And the same to you good sir," she replied, flashing her beautiful smile.

"Would you like to get going? I can't wait to take some photos of you."

"I'm so nervous!" she giggled.

"You shouldn't be. You'll look great no matter what," I said with a confident smile.

"Alright, I trust you. Let's get out of here."

We got out her apartment and got into the car. "Where are we going to have the photoshoot?" she asked.

"On campus. There are some really nice places to take photos. I've walked around there enough to know all the good spots."

"Alrighty."

When we got onto campus, I parked as close as I could to a good photo location. It was purposely far from the restaurant so Erin and I could have nice leisurely stroll after dinner.

At the first location, I made her sit on a bench and do some typical poses. I took a few shots, and from then on, I basically just let her be herself while I snapped away. She was extremely fun and all the shots were unique. She never did the same thing twice and was not afraid to pull funny faces at the camera. When I asked her to give me a serious look, she looked at me questioningly, then complied. Then, she gave me a look that made my heart hurt. The expression she had showed a vulnerability that was so contradictory to her nature. It showed a sadness that was heart-wrenching, yet beautiful beyond any measure. I almost forgot to take a picture.

The entire time we were taking photos, we were chatting back and forth, but now I was silent. "Is something wrong?" she asked.

"Nah, just thinking," I said truthfully.

"What are you thinking about?"

"A solution to one of my problems in my circuitry class," I lied.

"Well, stop thinking, it's making you all serious and stuff. Be happy!" she giggled.

"Alright alright, I'll stop. Ready to head over to the restaurant?"

"Of course! All this modeling has made me hungry."

I put my camera in its bag and walked with Erin.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were led to our table. When we were seated, I considered ordering wine until I realized that Erin was only 19. Curse American liquor laws. Instead, I just had water and Erin had the same. The rest of the night at the restaurant was pretty uneventful. We chatted a lot, and thankfully we didn't have any awkward moments. It seemed like she was a pro at making sure awkward moments didn't happen. Also, I managed, against all odds, to not screw up anything or say anything stupid. When we were done eating, I picked up the check and we walked back to the car. That long leisurely stroll with Erin was great. She walked right by my side, sometimes walking so close she was pressing into my side. I was so tempted to put my arm around her or hold her hand, but I didn't. I didn't want to risk ruining the date.

When we arrived at her apartment, we stood outside her door.

"You want to come in? I really want to see the pictures you took," she said.

"Sure. Let me go get the camera." I went downstairs to my car and got the camera. When I got back to her door, it was open and she was sitting on the couch with her gorgeous legs neatly crossed. I sat next to her and turned on the camera. I went through all the pictures while she giggled at some of them. When I reached the one that took my breath away, I told her, "This is my favorite."

"Why?" she asked. She tilted her head to the side.

"I don't know," I said. "It's just.. I don't know how to explain it. It.. It shows a side of you I've never seen before. You're always so happy and goofy, but this picture completely contradicts all that. It just looks incredible, and I'm not saying you don't always look incredible, you just look more incredible at that moment, and.." She cut me off by kissing me on the cheek.

"You think I'm goofy? That's the best compliment anyone's ever given me," she said honestly. I looked deep into her eyes, and she did the same. Both our smiles went away as I moved closer to her. I could feel her breath on my face. I moved in closer. Our noses were touching and she didn't back off. Then, I closed my eyes and kissed her and she kissed back. She put a hand on my shoulder and gently pulled me in closer. We carried on making out for a good five minutes before we finally broke the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked at her face. She showed her vulnerable side again with that look that made me ache all over.

"You are so beautiful Erin," I whispered. In response, she kissed me with more passion than before. I groaned from the intensity and I felt myself getting hard. My arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her even closer to me. Her hands glided over my arms and shoulders, then crept over to my chest. I broke the kiss and worked my way away from her face, kissing her cheek, then down to her neck.

When I reached her shoulder, she pulled back slightly and whispered into my ear, "Not yet." I respectfully stopped kissing her and covered my throbbing crotch out of embarrassment. She noticed that and said softly, "Don't be embarrassed."

We sat quietly next to each other for a few minutes. My erection thankfully subsided hastily. I felt like questioning her, asking what I did wrong, but I decided against it. We were both startled when Brooke banged on the door. Erin got up and let her in. Brooke was very thoroughly intoxicated and had some random douche-looking frat boy with her. I thought, "Well, at least someone's getting laid in this apartment tonight." The guy started pulling down Brooke's skimpy dress while they stumbled towards her room. If I hadn't turned away, I most likely seen her butt naked based on how rapidly the horny drunkard was tearing off her clothes. I looked at Erin and she just shook her head as she closed the door. By the time she sat back down, Brooke and her mate were going at it full swing. They weren't trying to be quiet either.

"I should probably get going," I said.

Erin nodded. "I'll walk you to your car."

We got to the car and I unlocked it. "I'm sorry," Erin said.

"You don't have to apologize for Brooke."

"Not for that, for the other thing," she said solemnly.

I smiled and replied, "You don't have to apologize for that either. I understand." Even though I didn't.

She pulled me close and kissed me one more time before I got in my car and backed out of the driveway. Erin stood in the same spot until I got out of the driveway.

When I got back to my apartment, I noticed that I had forgotten my camera. I waved it off knowing that I would pick it up the next day. Instead of worrying about the camera, I masturbated. All the time, I thought of Erin. Her soft lips, the intensity of the kiss, how soft her waist felt under my fingers. I came when I imagined Erin cumming in my arms, her body writhing in the bliss of her orgasm then trembling in the aftermath.

I woke up to my phone beeping. Erin had sent me a text telling me about my forgotten camera, and that I could come by whenever I wanted to pick it up. I really wanted to see her again, so I showered quickly and got dressed. When I got into the car, I texted her to let her know I would be there soon. By the time I arrived at her apartment she hadn't replied. She must've had her phone on silent or something. I knocked on her door and waited. Brooke answered the door, looking thoroughly hungover and wearing nothing but a tank and panties. "Come in, she's in the shower," she said somewhat rudely. "Make yourself at home."

I sat down and watched her walk back to her room. Naturally I looked at her butt.. Don't judge! She was wearing cheeky panties! It's kinda hard to resist. After 5 minutes of waiting, I heard her room door open. She came out wearing pajama shorts and a tank with a pink bra. She didn't notice me sitting there, but she carried on walking to Brooke's door and knocked loudly.

"What do you want for breakfast?!" I couldn't hear Brooke's reply. "Okay, and what about the fffbuddy?!" Again, her reply was inaudible. She turned toward the living room and jumped when she saw me. "Oh wow, I didn't know you came in. I'm so sorry you have to see me like this." I don't know what she meant. Wearing a tank and shorts, her long red hair wet after the shower, and without makeup obscuring the details of her face, she couldn't have looked better if she tried. "And I'm sorry you had to hear that," she said while walking toward the couch. "She needs to stop bringing home strange guys, it really pisses me the hell off because every one of them leave a mess in the bathroom." She sat down next to me. The scents of her shower gel and shampoo washed over me. She leaned in and pecked my lip.

"You know you don't look bad at all right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just had to be modest." She smiled and kissed me again. "Have you had breakfast yet?"

"Nope."

"Well, I can make some eggs, toast, and bacon if you want. That's what the Brooke and her.. Whatever are having."

"How about I help you out?" I offered.

She smiled and nodded, then grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. We cooked in silence, but thankfully it wasn't an awkward silence. It was more of a comfortable silence, and it was a sign that we were closer than I thought we were. When we were done cooking, Erin said, "I gotta get the lovebirds into here. BROOKE! BROOKE, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE! BREAKFAST IS READY!"

"That was a little.. Loud."

"I don't think so, let me yell again. BROO- Oh.. Never mind, she's here."

We ate breakfast in silence, but this time it was awkward. Brooke's mate looked like the personification of douche, but he had good table manners. I guess I could give him credit for that. When we got done, douche left and Brooke went to the bathroom to throw up. Erin giggled. "She doesn't know when to stop. Serves her right. Well, what do you want to do?" she asked.

"Spend time with you," I answered honestly.

"Well, I know that, but where?"

"You decide."

"Well, we could hang out here. Brooke's going to knock out after she gets done throwing up all that regret. She always does."

She took my hand again and led me to the couch on the living room. There, she sat down and patted a spot next to her. I sat down next to her and she turned on the TV.

"You know, I feel really lucky to be with a guy like you." She held my hand. "These past few weeks have been great. You've helped me so much with my classes and-"

"You've got me up to a high B in calculus," I interrupted.

"And you've dealt with my goofiness-"

"Your goofiness is one of your best qualities."

"What's my best?"

I kissed her then put my palm on her cheek. "I can't decide between your smile and your eyes." It all sounds really corny, yes, but it was the first time that I was with her and told her exactly what I was thinking. No filters, no being afraid of how she'd react, none of that.

She leaned into me and kissed me passionately. I felt a surge of sexual energy, and based on her breathing, Erin felt it too. Her hand was on my knee, slowly working its way upwards. I felt my penis straining against my jeans. She stopped just short of my crotch, mercilessly teasing me by massaging my inner thigh. I craved for contact and I tried shifting my hips and groaning, but she didn't budge. Instead, she broke the kiss and whispered, "Not yet." Her smile told me that she wouldn't be saying that for long.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me. She was straddling me and looking at me hungrily. I could feel the heat of her core on my crotch, and I'm pretty sure she felt my cock pressing into her. She learned down and kissed my neck. That turned me on beyond belief and I found myself slowly humping her. She shifted slightly then put her hand on my crotch while kissing my neck. Then she suddenly stopped.

"Not yet?" I asked with a little frustration and sarcasm.

She smiled and said humorously, "Don't you use that tone with me."

"Sorry."

"Take off your shirt."

I willingly obeyed.

"What about yours?" I asked when mine was off.

"You can take it off for me," she stood up. "If you can catch me." She giggled and ran off. I quickly followed, and I was very determined this time. Unfortunately for me, her apartment was a little bigger than most, so she had quite a bit of space to run and dodge me. After running around the living room a bit, then through the hallway between the two bedrooms, and finally into her bedroom. There we reached a stalemate. She had a table in the room which she could run around, so basically it was impossible to catch her unless I could run faster than her in a circle. Since I was larger than her, there was no way I could do that.

"I guess you can't catch me. Maybe if I give you a little more incentive, you will be a little bit faster?"

I nodded my head.

"Alrighty. Well, stay where you are. You're not allowed to move until I say so."

She opened her closet door and walked behind it. She came back out not too long after, holding a pink G-string, which she threw to me.

"Now I'm not wearing any panties. Incentive enough?"

"Good grief yes."

With stupid futility, I chased her around the table a little more. Finally, I gave up and dove under the table. She screamed and ran out of the room. I got back up and chased her. Now it would be easier to catch her. I caught her around the waist and picked her up romantic hero style while she laughed and tried to struggle free of me.

"Well, I finally got you." I put her down on the couch. She raised her arms up, gesturing me to remove it and I did so without any delay. She smiled shyly at me and tried covering her belly with her arms. I leaned down, pulled her arms away, and kissed her. "You're beautiful, you don't have to hide anything."

While I was standing, she unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. By now I was flaccid, but I felt things growing again.

"That's a little aggressive isn't it?" I asked.

"A little, but I'm sure you don't mind at all."

No I didn't. She pulled my jeans down past my knees and I awkwardly tried to keep my balance while taking off my shoes and socks. Then I pulled off my jeans and left them on the floor.

"Seems as though you aren't very happy to see me," she said referring to the lack of a substantial protrusion in my boxers.

"It needs a little coaxing."

Before I knew it, she had pulled down my boxers and was massaging my rapidly hardening dick. Her soft hands didn't necessarily jack me off. She just touched and teased the right spots to get me very excited. Needless to say it didn't take long for me to become rock hard.

"It's big," she said matter-of-factly.

"Stop trying to flatter me baby, it's average sized."

"It's honestly big for me," she said reassuringly, then kissed the head. Then she took me into her mouth, sucking hard all the while. Her tongue teased the bottom of my head every time she reciprocated. The sensation was intense and I moaned approvingly. She didn't take me too deep, but it didn't matter. What she was doing was more intense than any other blowjob I had gotten to that day. Pretty soon, I was close to orgasm and I told her to stop.

"That good huh?" she asked, not doubting herself one bit.

"Ooh yes. A minute longer and I would've exploded. It's your turn now."

I pushed her gently to make her lie down on the couch. She lay there, anticipating me, in nothing but a bra and a loose pair of shorts. Nothing more, nothing less. She was showing me all of her, all of her except what skin lay under her bra and shorts. I wanted to delay the revealing of those secrets as long as I could because they were only secrets once. After they were revealed, I would never experience the anticipation, the beautiful torture, the glorious agony of not being able to see what lay underneath those cursed pieces of clothing. So, when I lay on top of her, I vowed to not remove her bra and shorts until she literally begged me to. I would not touch her sex until she forced me to.

I kissed her on the lips then worked my way down. She arched her back and presented her long slender neck to me. I kissed it hungrily and she moaned. I felt the vibrations of her moan on my lips. She put her hands on my head, coaxing me downward. I willingly obliged and worked my way down to the part where her collar bones meet, then went down ever so slowly. My want for her grew ever stronger as I kissed the top curve of her left breast. Her heart was beating hard under my lips and her chest was rising and falling at a slightly accelerated pace. She raised her back and reached back to unclasp her bra, but I stopped her.