Flames of Necessity Pt. 11

Story Info
Miles pays dearly for his adultery.
3.6k words
4.06
8.3k
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miles Springham was to know the lush humiliation of his own confession of adultery, led to the low table by his wife, and made to sign divorce paperwork in admission of his crime against womanhood, the paperwork drawn up by Sadie Venner, who greeted his trembling and seed smeared hand with a triumphant smile, as a pen was passed to it for signature.

"All perfectly legal, as I am a qualified solicitor... witnessed by Carla here... a magistrate used to dealing with wayward males." Carla smiled radiantly at the thought of the position she held as a pillar of local society; her duties there gave her the opportunity of introducing younger men into the world of feminine dominance, when accosted by her later, having been sequested to some communal task, but the task of seeing a mature male sign everything away to his wife in shame, was equally thrilling.

Watched by the two women who'd owned him, on a leash to a woman who'd have made his ideal mother-in-law, and having masturbated in shame before an audience of contemptuous but delighted women, he now received their delirious applause, on making the most telling signature of his life.

Myra took Bennett's leash, and tugged him from the bench, on seeing Prudence lead Barker to the foot of the oaken staircase. She smiled victoriously down at her new pet, exhilarated with the thought of what was to come.

"Time to consummate our new union Bennett... I hope you're up for a fuck." Bennett boned at the irony of what she'd just said; he'd so obviously been denied anything like formal copulation, and had never dreamed of it, surely she meant with the cock gag... As Barker was led up the stairs, he followed on Myra's leash, and the crack of a whip behind them, had both males sweetly erect as Miles continued to be made an example of. The gaggle of delighted women followed eagerly in the wake of their ascent, as the slender Eastern woman encouraged the progress of Miles.

Li was not to be cheated of a single moment of spiteful pleasure, in humiliating a male who'd dared indulge his sexual desires in using her daughter in the act of cheating on another woman, even though it was Susie who had put him to good use in indulging herself. The fact that she'd been consulted, and had thoroughly enjoyed sexual satisfaction in dominating him, did not come into it, and this was demonstrated in her applications of the whip to his flesh as he and the train of jubilant women were led in regal pomp up the stairway to the room on high.

Miles baulked just a little at the prospect of being bound in a chair which looked as though its purpose was for execution, or at least physical torture, but the sting of Li's whip - and the promise of some respite from it - saw him strapped to it easily by Ruby and Thelma. His eyes were torn between the vista from the window before him, and the bed to one side, onto which Myra clambered after discarding her dress, and spread her thighs as she lay back, to toy with her gaping cunt. Li cupped Miles' chin and had him peer through the window. In the fading evening light, he could make out the distant approach of a sizeable yacht, its tall sales silhouetted against the orange horizon of a fading day.

"You haven't just signed your marriage away... in an hour or so, your deed of ownership will be passed on to a new mistress, and who knows what'll become of you then." Miles stammered something, and tested his bonds, about to make some feeble protest as the extremity of his fate began to dawn on him, but was swiftly gagged with subliminal pleasure by Li, who then turned his head toward his wife, while he mumbled pathetically through it.

"...plenty of time to have you enjoy your farewell party though... so fitting that you won't enjoy it as much as the rest of us though." Miles watched as the cunt he'd once so chauvinistically assumed was his property, then foolishly neglected, was lifted and spread high for inspection, as a smiling Susie led Bennett to it on his leash.

"Fuck me Bennett... fuck me hard... I want to feel the warmth of the seed I now own, and you'll not get a second chance." Though Bennett mounted the bed to perform a liberal duty, Susie maintained her firm grip of the leash, having both he and the excited feminine audience who crammed into the room, know he was eternally under the control of womanhood; the feel of it reassuring Bennett... and exciting him to a task he knew he'd be punished for later. Susie's curt smile had Miles begin to erect again, unable to kerb the submissive pleasure which had led him to his fate, the absolute control by femininity that he was now rewarded with, lushly apparent as he squirmed against the straps of the chair, and Li's contempt for the exquisite shame he felt, had her make sure he had the full benefit of his humiliation.

"See him rise ladies... he wants to see his wife fucked... and he'l see more than that." She exchanged smiles with prudence, and as Miles' erection stiffened under the sneering eyes of his contemptuous audience, Barker's hanging member did likewise as Prudence led him to the bed. Miles gawped and grunted through the gag, as Li sauntered across and took Bennett's leash from her daughter, Susie slipping out of her dress and laying on the bed next to Myra, her smile at Miles, oozing spiteful contentment. Prudence's cynical laughter was echoed by all except Miles, as Barker boned rigid at the slickly lubricated cunt in heated arousal which gaped before him.

"There... I told you you'd not miss out, you'll earn a whipping, along with Bennett... and I know Li will be more than happy to oblige you with it, once Miles has been disposed of." Thelma had been thoroughly enjoying the spectacle too, and distracted Miles' agonised but excited focus for just a moment, tapping on the dormer window.

"Not long now Miles, you'll soon know the bliss of perpetual slavery...and how you've earned it." His gruntings through the gag were greeted with the scorn he deserved, as his eyes took in the now clearly defined shape of a sleek and luxurious yacht, making graceful progress toward the quay below. His distraction was soon ended by the shuffling of the two leashed slaves, and the drawing back of the thighs of the two women who'd seen to his downfall, the slave's ball sacks and erect cocks quivering, as their leash mistresses confirmed just who was in control. The audience of women jockeyed excitedly to get a good view of the lewd performance, as Prudence gave her order for it to commence with a curt smile.

"Down you go boys, do your duty." Miles watched, exasperated, as the two cocks went down, and their bulging heads were accepted by the slick warmth of aroused labia, the necessity for foreplay dispensed with by the sexual excitement achieved at his expense. The bodies of both males shuddered with the blissful intensity of being held to a duty that neither had been allowed since ceding to the yoke of feminine dominance, the tensions applied to their leashes reminding them of their status, and the promise of the whip for their indiscretions ensuring they thrust lustily, their vigour in achieving the surrender of their seed, enhanced by the sneering contempt of their audience at their animal actions.

That vigour was sweetly appreciated by both Myra and Susie, no need to exaggerate the sighs and moaning that both readily emitted, as the two copulation starved males raced their balls toward the emissions that would earn them a thorough whipping, and as though not stimulated enough, Li made sure those blissful emissions would be plentiful as she watched her daughter and Myra tense their legs high and moan into the ecstasy of orgasm.

"The first to come will whipped first... we'll see your submissions now!" Miles felt the full fervour of sadistic spite and delight at his obvious jealousy, as the eyes of the watching women flicked between the performance and his anguished face, observing the pleasure of his wife and Mistress... fucked vigorously before his eyes while he struggled feebly against the chair's straps, but his erection standing high in illustrating his own perversely masochistic pleasure in it.

With the audience of women now baying in a rhythmic chant, Bennett, so fresh to the exquisite pleasures of being dominated, and already primed deliciously by the humiliation of his public introduction to it, was the first to show his weakness and desire for that whip. With his mind locked beyond any wish for freedom from the enslavement he'd brought upon himself, he unleashed his seed in utter surrender to it, his ectasy sublime in knowing it had earned him the initial and fresh ire of the cut of Li's whip. Myra's cunt embraced his thrusting erection as she indulged her own ecstasy, and the soulful groan he made as his cock surrendered to it, the cynical applause of his feminine audience, and Li's tensioning of his leash in reminding him that he was owned, ensuring his delirious spurts would be thorough indeed.

Barker followed his fellow slave's example almost instantaneously; his own journey to this point had been so submissively fulfilling, and the mistress who'd chosen him to serve her laughed contemptuously and pulled hard on his leash, as he groaned wistfully in serving the beautifully dominant Susie in a way he'd never had dreamed he could, his cock bolting its seed wantonly into the warmth of her slick cunt, the divine pleasure of it, all consuming as he jerked and slipped in the jets of semen. His Mistress's taut grip on the leash, conveying the assurance that he'd be deservedly punished for his lewd deed... and not just by Li; his own mistress perpetuating the acutely erotic pleasure of his plentiful delivery, which had his audience increase their sadistic and sarcastic laughter.

"Second best Barker!... not good enough... I'll have you feel my thoughts on that too!" The promise of further humiliation granted the two slaves, paled into insignificance in comparison to that felt by Miles, on watching the thrusting cocks slip in the ecstatic lubrication of their deliveries, the shafts of both, glistening with semen with the lust of their strokes in eagerness to know Li's ire with the whip... the evidence of their devotion to that duty, dribbling down to sooth the clenching and dilating puckers of their sated mounts. But the spite of the women was soon to see his mental humiliation replaced with a more physical, and visually pleasing retribution for his foolish deception, Thelma and Ruby distracting his pained vision toward the dormer window, as the two slaves were allowed to sag on their leashes, spent.

The robustly dominant Thelma held his face forward to the view, while the equally strict housekeeper began to loosen his strappings.

"We hope you're ready for your little excursion... though it may be a little more extended than any you've taken before." Miles' erection perked at the sight of the ever closing yacht, he now almost able to pick out figures upon its luxuriant shape as it approached the quay. He felt the tug on his leash, and was pulled down to kneel facing the bed. He took in the curt smiles of Li and Prudence, on their tugging if the leashes of the two slaves, then watched as they eased their glistening and sated cocks from the puffed and liberally messed cunts, and were made to kneel either side of their mounts, with their still half erect members drooling the sticky confirmation of their pleasure.

Prudence smiled spitefully at the bewildered Miles, enjoying watching him quiver in a submissive awe at the spectacle of his cuckolding, unable to hide his arousal at it, and guessing that his shame was far from over.

"Males readied for departure would normally be kept chaired, to watch the arrival of their new owner, but you're a special case Miles... you've cheated on womanhood, and we'll not be cheated of seeing your full penance." The crowd of women enjoyed seeing his hesitation, as Barker and Bennett were pulled closer together on their leashes, to kneel before the women they'd serviced, both showing a wariness of their own. Miles felt Ruby unstrap his gag, and gasped as Thelma drew him close, then felt the pure feminine spite in her tone, and in the amused eyes of every woman there.

"You'll suck those cocks clean, Miles... get to it". The women's sneering laughter increased as he showed understandable hesitancy on being jerked toward Bennett's oozing member, needing the encouragement of Thelma's flexible horsewhip to close him to the task. As he stared in disbelief at the shiny bell-end before his nose, Prudence ensured his humiliation was ripely appreciated.

"This is how we'll all remember you Miles, a cocksucker, only fit to clean up after your betters... now suck that cock!" Bennett wasn't exactly keen on the idea either, delighting his feminine audience with his innocent reluctance, and gasping with bewilderment as Li prompted him to shuffle forward with the whip he'd soon know in earnest; his own shame increasing as his cock perked obligingly at the feel of it.

"Good boy... we'll have you more than earn that whipping today". All eyes were spitefully fixed on Miles, as Thelma urged his head forward with an acute smile of satisfaction, and Mile's cock boned rigid with the intensity of automated submissive pleasure, rendered by his absolute shame before womanhood as his lips slipped over the glistening bell. Bennett gave a gasp as his member was consumed, heralding vindictive and curt applause in utter satisfaction from the women, as they watched Miles' mouth bulge as he took in the slippery warmth of the cock which had fucked his wife so generously. Miles gagged a little on the rubbery texture of the cock, but found his tongue circling the bell automatically, and though he closed his eyes, he could feel the sheer pleasure of the women at his humiliation.

None were as satisfied as Myra in seeing her worthless ex-husband put firmly in his place by the power of feminine dominance, her sense of victory was fulfilling indeed, as she lay back and watched him suck cock whilst pertly erect... and he had so much more humiliation to come. A relieved Bennett was pulled away, his face pleasingly red with embarrassment, his cock suitably clean, and the exasperated Miles was pulled round to perform the same duty for Barker. There was little hesitation this time, as Miles' lips slipped over Barker's slimy cock, he wanting the shameful ordeal over as quickly as possible, but the spiteful applause was equally enthusiastic as Barker's bell and shaft were consumed.

Thelma's cruel smile as she mastered him on the leash, added to the sweetly erotic scene as he was humiliated, thoroughly, Barker's gasps as his sensitised glans was sucked on, adding to their delight. Myra's utter contempt for him was reinforced by the full erection Miles sported, unable to escape the pleasure of abject humiliation before womanhood, but her spite was far from sated.

"Hurry up Miles, clean that cock... the main course is getting cold". Thelma pulled him back, and the women savoured seeing his lips slip over Barker's glistening flange, before he was ushered to Susie's cunt. She smiled as Thelma pushed his head forward to sniff at a scent he was more than familiar with, it's spice more pungent than ever, now seasoned with the dull ammonia whiffs of an essence he was not so familiar with.

'Clean it up Miles, every drop... I want you to savour your last taste of my cunt." She squeezed her internal muscles, and had a wad of warm semen trickle out from her sated lips, the watching women grinning as Miles motioned to do his duty immediately, but was held back with spiteful pleasure by Thelma, until the warm semen had been allowed to trickle down to Susie's inviting pucker... which his tongue was no stranger to. She pulled her thighs back and arched her body to watch.

"Lick it up Miles... your last chance to be of any use to me". Thelma slackened his leash, and the audience of women sneered with justified contempt, blended with dominant contentment, as the cuckolded male eagerly lapped at the evidence of that act, his tongue which had licked the cocks of the perpetrators, now put to consuming the seed spent from them... deserved justice for an adulterer, haughtily appreciated and perking the tart arousal of dominant femininity, as his tongue was seen to lap in eager penitence at the globules of semen. Susie sighed with righteous pleasure as his tongue lapped at her pucker, and up to every fold of her slot, seeking every last morsel of the salty deposits, his cock boning rigid in submissive anticipation of servicing his ex-wife in total shame.

Myra grinned as she prepared to administer the coup-de-grace, her curt smile taken in by Miles as Thelma pulled his face back, the slimy state of his countenance enhancing his look of defeat, so thoroughly enjoyed, as the woman who'd brought it about sneered with utter satisfaction.

"This is how you'll be remembered by everyone here Miles, a cuckolded cocksucker, fit only to clean up... I know you only sought the pleasures of being dominated... well, I've seen to it that this is only the beginning of your knowing that pleasure in permanence...". She pointed a sharp nailed finger to her engorged and messy cunt.

"Clean me up Miles... the lady who'll see to your eternal submission is nearly here... we mustn't keep her waiting". Miles gasped, and wanted to offer some feeble protest, but was consumed by the spiteful sincerity of a woman he'd fatally underestimated in her power over him, and by Thelma urging his face forward toward his justly deserved reward in failing to recognise it. His nose greeted the scents of slick cunt, as Myra had it pulse out some of the liberal contribution from Barker, in his own turgid ecstasy in seeking the whip, the whiffs keeping Miles rigidly erect as he descended to defeat amid the vindictive sneers of a feminine audience.

Myra's clitoris poked high in triumph as Miles showed a pathetic eagerness to have his tongue seek the generous offerings from her sated slot, and paid particular homage to the spice of an anus he now sorely regretted neglecting, that tongue transmitting it's eagerness to serve in probing it's warmth in total obedience, ensuring every drop of semen was consumed. His standing member pulsed and quivered in its rigidity throughout the performance, confirming to Myra and every woman there, that his submission was primed exquisitely with the shame, and his first tribute given up to his new owner would be worthy indeed.

Miles was swiftly gagged once more, to thwart any protest he might have dared offer, as the gravity of his predicament inevitably dawned upon him, and with his wrists tied behind his back, every step of his awkward progress down the stairs on his knees, was applauded with jubilant enthusiasm by an attendant audience. The feeling of utter helplessness that had his balls and anus tingling, overwhelming, as Myra proudly led him out across the lawn in the warmth of the late evening air, naked and leashed, to the brow which overlooked the path to the quay.

Miles quivered on the leash in wonderment at the grandiose vessel which had docked at the far end of the modest quay, its draught necessitating this position. It seemed huge, now close up, and its deck lights reflected eerily in the darkening waters. Prudence gave him a sultry and sarcastic smile as she stood at the head of the path.

"Not long now... errr 'Miles'... I'll use that name for the last time, as you'll soon be knowing the anonymity of all males where you're going". A chorus of sneers from the other women, eagerly peering across the cove, graced her departure as she waltzed elegantly down the steep but well defined path, the lights along it casting the image of her shapely body in furtive shadows upon the rocky landscape. Thelma, standing in a prominent position, and now proudly displaying the kneeling Barker on his leash, was not quite as transfixed as many of the other women... and certainly not Miles, or Barker, having witnessed the unfolding pageant several times before, pleasing herself in teasing her charge.

12