All Comments on 'Flames of Necessity Pt. 11'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is there no

end to this tedious story. Please give it up and try something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens to Miles

And seeing Li again was worth the wait. It's been an ambitious plot. I do kind of wish some characters we don't see as often, like Thelma, could be combined, am having trouble picturing what they look like. Prudence, Suzie, Li, those are good characters.

EmirusEmirusalmost 5 years ago
World cruise?

It’s been so long I thought you’d been on a world cruise, or maybe two. I do enjoy reading your stories and your style of writing. Plus, of course, the majority of ladies not being the usual “sexy young bitches” but more “normal” for mature ladies.

My only criticism, and it doesn’t just apply to you, is when a story has a lot of chapters I forget who is who sometimes. Sometimes you can get three or four chapters which are a story themselves whilst still remaining within the overall storyline. I was reading an interesting and enjoyable story but by the time it got to chapter 16 I found I wasn’t desperate to read the next chapter and then stopped reading altogether and it is now several chapters further. But I’ve lost the inclination and don’t want to go back to pick up the thread.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES