Flamingos Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled off another wash of that thick mucus-laden saliva sheeted down her chin and onto her boobs.

"Do I please you, my Lord?" she asked, and that took me aback.

"My Lord?" I asked, "how can a Goddess have a Lord?"

She smiled and kissed my cock.

"Of course, my Lord," she said, "else your Goddess is just a barren vessel."

I took her hands and said, "stand, Goddess."

She stood and I held her in my arms, my chin on the top of her head, just enjoying the softness, the pure femaleness of her. I could feel slick wetness as her mouth ran a little.

I peeled her T-shirt up and off. The front of her bra was wet where she leaked and when I unhooked it and pulled it free of her arms it was oddly heavy, soaked with her milk as it was. It landed on the floor with an odd "plop."

"You don't regret saying 'no' to the lovely Linda?" she asked, fishing for a compliment.

I lifted her breasts, enjoying how warm milk slowly filled my palm and overflowed.

"Why," I said, giving her what she wanted, "as my old daddy used to say, would I go out for hamburger when I have prime rib at home."

She giggled at that and started moving as if to get back onto her knees but I caught her.

"No, baby," I said, "my turn now."

I bent, lifting each breast, taking her milk, and then easing down to my knees kissing the roll of her belly.

I started working on the button of her jeans, struggling as always because they were SO damn tight. I finally managed to get the damn button undone and started tugging at the zipper. That was another struggle.

Even unbuttoned and unzipped, the jeans were STILL so tight it was hard to work them down past those immense hips and that gorgeous, huge, ass.

The scent of her womanneed was overpowering this close, and when I rolled her panties down, the oversized and industrial-strength granny panties she preferred, that thick white lotion, her natural lubricant, was running freely down her thighs. Her scent was pheromone laden and it got to me down at the lizard-brain level. I was so hard I hurt as I lapped at her, loving that salty, tangy taste.

"Please, baby," she sort of moaned, her hips thrusting.

And the way she said it got to me. That deep need in her voice. That almost whining, practically begging tone.

"On your knees now, Goddess," I said, struggling for an imperious tone.

She smiled, knowingly I thought, and got to her knees in a move that was as graceful as any I had ever seen her make.

But she didn't stop at her knees. She kissed her way down to my feet and then looked up at me.

"Please, my Lord," she said, her voice thick and breathy.

"Please, my Lord," she said again, lifting herself to sit back onto her heels.

"Please, my Lord," she said a third time, this time kissing my erection, brushing my balls with her cheeks, nuzzling at my cock with her entire face.

"Please," she repeated, looking up to meet my eyes, kissing my cock, whispering to it in such a soft voice I couldn't hear her.

I smiled and offered her my hand.

When she stood I kissed her and said, "of course."

She got to her feet, took my hand, and led me into the bedroom.

On the bed she got up onto all fours, her knees spread, those fat labia hanging free, thick white nectar dripping.

"Please, baby," she said over her shoulder, looking at me with pure hunger in her eyes.

I took her that way, from behind, a handful of hipfat in each hand. I didn't hurry though. I set up a very slow rhythm and told her, with each thrust as I would ease back inside of her slowly, that I loved her, that she was my Goddess, that she was beautiful.

For her part, she was pretty much limited to whispering "yes, God yes," over and over, like it was a litany or a chant or, perhaps, a prayer.

When she came it was like nothing I had ever imagined. She tightened around me, squeezing hard enough to hurt. Her nectar sprayed my belly, soaking us both. She cried out a long, almost a wailing, "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE."

And that took me over the top. My control failed and I came, ejaculating hard. It made my balls ache and I felt a sharp pain deep in my belly.

I tried to stay inside of her but between her sudden collapse and the biology that made me soften I couldn't.

As soon as I slipped out she rolled over and pulled me down. She didn't just brush her nipple across my lips, she pushed it into my mouth.

"Feed from my body," she whispered.

And I started suckling, doing as she wished, feeding from her body.

I heard her crooning a soft lullaby as I drifted off to sleep.

12