Flapper Dick Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chicago is good for things, trains always come here so we get a better selection than some places. In the south half of the country berries are still making more until the end of October."

"Almost want to say we should move that way." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"If you think a Chicago summer is bad, it is worse that way."

See her off with her two apples and plans on going to the store for more apples and berries. Back into the kitchen and then peeling and coring apples, with Fred. He wants the pie so he is helping. Fred had pulled out an apple coring machine before I had mentioned he is helping. Rather good turn, those are very nice.

All one does is shove an apple on them and crank it as the whole thing slides back. Turns the apple and peels the skin off. Takes loads of time off of getting the apples cored and skinned. At the end it pushes the core out from the apple too, so whole thing is finished in a couple minutes. While we are doing this part I am telling Fred of the first time I made apple pie with Mom.

Have him lamenting the lack of an apple corer with me, it took us three hours to get the apples cored and skinned that first time. Then we are slicing up the apples and dropping into a pot with the water and cinnamon to cook it down. Even add some sugar so it is sweet and will be caramelized. Fred is rather thunderstruck on that part.

Get him to watch that as I make up the base crust. That goes in the oven to pre cook and I make the criss cross top of the crust then, easier to do it before it is going on the pie. Not that I am not pulling the pie crust out before I am done. Also check on the apple filling and that looks good so it comes off the heat.

Fred seems rather shocked at what I am doing, at least he doesn't question me. Do stir the apples up and there is caramel and it smells so good. So pour that into the crust and get the top on, then trimming. I have extra of that, and extra apple filling so put a slice of apple on the extra pieces and fold up, those go on a pan and both go in the oven.

"That is different than Mom made." I am nodding since I got a little bit of a secret.

"My parents moved here from California. I was born here before you think something else. So Mom learned how to cook different from anyone who was born here. I have seen the regular pie here, seems a little boring to simply do a second crust to cover the top. Also means the rest of the sugar turns to caramel in the oven, better heating I think, Mom explained it that way."

"So your dad was moved here to work in a factory?"

"Sort of, he actually was a foreman. He had experience in a factory and could get fellas to work better so other factories had sent letters. The one here paid better so move, with me apparently since I was born eight months after they moved here." Fred is nodding.

"If I had not left to be a bimbo I would have been made a foreman, sort of run a section of the line."

"The way Dad told it he ran the whole line and was more helping the manager keep things going."

"It is a factory by factory thing. Sometimes the foreman is on the line and simply moves around to keep his section moving. Other foremen move along the whole line so are walking along it all day to help or offer comments."

"So it depends on how the line is structured?" Fred is nodding.

"If there is actually a line. I've heard some of them, like the pig factory it isn't lines so much as a wheel with spokes. So the different parts go to a spoke to get cut proper for the cuts of meat the piece calls for." Turn green since I don't want to experience that, Fred is chuckling.

"I didn't work in there. I worked in a factory making school desks. We got the framework sent to us, all we did was bend and get the top part connected. I was in the section putting the whole thing together which was mostly putting them together and tightening bolts."

Nod and pull his hand to a bub since we haven't so far. Fred grins and is rubbing on me, then the timer goes off so groan and get the pie out. The little snacks are done too so those are set on a rack like the pie to cool off. Can set on a plate and the table later then Fred has pulled me back to him and we are kissing.

I am so liking this and bucking at him a little because it has been long enough since he was buried in me. Fred has the same thinking since over to the table with us. Skirt gets worked up so I won't get fluids on it until later when it is leaking out. Fred is working on getting out of his pants so I can rub and have him buried where I so want him, and there is knocking on the door.

We both groan and fall together then chuckling. I am not chuckling since I want Fred buried in me and not knocking. There is knocking again so hop off the table. Fred takes longer to get back in his pants than I do to get covered again. Over to the door glad we hadn't opened my shirt yet then open the door and there is Giovanni.

Toss my hands and walk back to the kitchen. Giovanni is chuckling and follows, Fred has sat, I think I had snarled Giovanni's name. Giovanni is looking around and taking in sniffs to smile, then notices the pie.

"Looks like a torta mascarpone but doesn't smell right."

"I made it like Mom taught me. Caramel apple is how she always called it." Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"I want to try it but we got a caper for you two." Fred and I toss our hands.

"Bad timing, I took him to Penney to get a blue suit and replace the one he got shot in. While there we got handed a different caper. Seems someone is hiding in the store to pilfer and sneak out after opening again." Giovanni snorts and grins.

"I want to sit in on that, that is rather good thinking." I am nodding and Fred is too after a moment.

"I like that idea, I am working tonight after all." I am nodding then frown for a moment.

"Wasn't I supposed to work today?"

"Yes, but with four waitresses and your ability to handle capers alone Simon decided you come in when you want and don't if we got a caper."

"So I am an extra waitress?" Fred is nodding and winks.

"So far everyone has said the best singer so you are the singing waitress."

"Have you let her drive?" Fred is chuckling and nods, Giovanni whimpers. "I got lucky then, been driving around all day." Toss my hands then kick Fred and swat Giovanni, both are laughing.

"Have you found a house?" Giovanni shakes his head.

"Best I've got so far was a three bedroom apartment, but only one bathroom and can't add a shower. Is enough except we are Italian so need at least four bedrooms and two bathrooms."

"I think mostly it's catholic, none of the things to not allow getting knocked up can be used." Both fellas snort.

"You ignore all of the teachings you feel like." Roll my eyes.

"Most fellas ignore treat others as you wish to be treated. Easiest thing to remember out of the teachings, and they don't. I mean out of everything, the easiest thing to do is think of how you would want to be treated and most fellas can't." Fred and Giovanni are frowning, neither says against though.

"True, but then for us Italians it's protect your family so offing and beating are perfectly allowed so long as it is to protect someone."

"The someone seems rather limited but I don't really have a beef with the outfit. Near as I can tell you don't do anything that isn't keeping your interests." Fred is nodding.

"Seems odd you are not getting protection money." Giovanni sighs and shakes his head.

"That is wanted, but we are wanting to get rid of north side first. I am not in on the planning of that, my job is to keep what we have running and take care of problems."

"Speaking of that, what is the caper you want us to take care of?"

"This is not ours again, neighbor to one of our interests is having problems with theft. Seems things are not all fresh in the country, there is more theft going on." I am nodding since more or less what we have with Penney.

"Seems to be less construction going on, small decline so far but it is hurting some." Giovanni is nodding.

"You were right on that factory by the way, there was fellas living in there. They had been living in the same apartment building and that was getting taken down for a new. So they had to find new apartments, but couldn't find work either."

"What are they doing now?"

"Neither wanted to be made so we got them apartments and asked around. Both have a job in factories that are not slowing down. Some things are, and some are not."

"The plumber pipe factory was doing good and new customers." Giovanni is nodding.

"Not sure they will expand any time soon, construction is going down as you said, and then they have supplied plenty so there isn't a shortage of pipes. Perhaps if there is a downturn for them Capone can buy in with paying the bills and workers. Just if there is that little ordering of pipes it's a moot point."

"True, but then according to the newspapers things are going along smoothly besides with the bulls. Problem is if the economy drops there can't be more bulls and we perhaps will lose our appointment." Fred says so I am thinking about that and shake my head.

"No, we will keep our appointment because we are only getting an Abe Cabe a month. Bulls would be needed to since if the economy drops more are out of work and there is increase in crime. So more bulls are needed, can afford or not so I would think Mayor hires with help from Governor." Giovanni is nodding.

"Besides that nobody has said we should be worried, perhaps this is simply a small downturn. There seem to be enough houses and apartments for most here."

"Two homeless in a city this big is a good sign." We are all nodding.

"Giovanni are you staying for dinner?" Giovanni starts and looks at Fred, I am looking to.

"Can you manage?" Both are looking at me now so nod.

"I was thinking I would make steaks, so besides having to buy a steak at a grocery so there are two left."

"Would offer to hand over the dough but rather rude. I will go sit in the sitting room so I don't have a slice of pie and you two can finish what I interrupted."

Fred is grinning as Giovanni gets up and heads for the sitting room. I'm unsure on staying here so nod toward the bedroom and Fred shakes his head. So I stand up and Fred follows after so I am pressed into him and kissing. Bucking away at him because I didn't lose the want. Fred is chuckling into the kiss then I am getting hoisted again.

Skirt is moved to not be under me and legs spread wide. Then Fred is working on out of his pants so I am rubbing on him as soon as there is an opening. By the time his pants fall he is sitting at attention and ready. Also not moving to me, legs spread wide and ready for it but not getting. Frown but do keep rubbing on him, Fred has a grin so I am thinking he has a plan or something.

Then his fingers are inside of me. Moan since that is a little unexpected, quite welcome though I was thinking something else would go in me. Then I am getting kissed, and fingered while I am rubbing on him. Suddenly no more fingers and I am holding Fred out of me, so hand moves and he has sunk all the way inside.

Big moan at this turn, still kissing so not all that loud. I am moving first, I want to enjoy Fred buried within. Then Fred is moving and those high notes are coming for me. Rather sudden but he is buried in and it has been a while, not since the day before hospital. Then I am wailing in the high notes and we are not kissing so Giovanni gets to hear me.

Probably our neighbors are hearing me, I got a little loud. Fred then moves his hands to my bubs so there is pinching and moving of hands, and bubs. This feels so good and I am suddenly crashing into the high notes. Close together so that is a little odd, Fred is looking at me too so I was definitely easy to get there.

At least Fred doesn't slow down, just keeps on bucking away at me. I am moving along with, partly because of his hands on my bubs. Mostly I am moving along because it feels so good, and I can't not move my hips. So much better to be bucking away at each other. Fred seems to be getting toward his finish, which is perfectly alright, honest.

Not that I don't move hard, I wouldn't mind another time with those high notes. Get a little frantic in the motion then, mostly because Fred is bucking hard and fast. I find those high notes, and how. I am wailing, screaming perhaps even, then Fred is groaning. Moan some more since there is warmth within and I always want that, perhaps not always but often enough to qualify.

More moving on both of our part, want to get all he has to offer inside. Not that I am all that sure I can end up getting knocked up. I mean been here for a while, two monthlies and no child to show for our attempts at putting one within me. Then we are leaning on each other and moving a little, though Fred is getting smaller.

"Did you get enough or do you want to come in and sample Hayseed again?" Sigh and shake my head though don't bother to swat him, not feeling up to that.

"I got enough, if it wasn't bad to not have any for a while I would say we should hold off sometimes besides when I am in monthlies."

"You said you would suck on me then." I am nodding.

"I will, though unsure on being able to. If nothing else will stroke and catch in mouth, I want to taste."

"Probably would still be as anxious for nookie when you are done. I mean you live here and give me nookie so you not with child yet makes me look unable to put one." Pull back to look at Fred.

"So you want to knock me up?" Fred is nodding.

"I was not wanting the after child comes out stuff. Just since we will have a nanny I can leave most of it to you skirts and simply be the fella that hands over candy and plays games."

"Are you hoping for daughters?" Fred shakes his head.

"I am hoping for sons, besides the no monthlies I know fella games."

"Good point, I probably wouldn't like a house of fellas."

Fred snorts then we are separating so he can get back in his pants. I am off the table to check there to find it is clean so that is good. Do take a cleaning cloth to the table, I sat where I eat and a little yuck. Perhaps a lot yuck but now that I have cleaned it I can eat fine. Then into the sitting room to find Giovanni reading the dick magazine.

"The detective that came to the diner after the shoot out was telling me about Chilling Tales magazine, want to get that though moneybags here never shared carrying around as much as he does." Fred rolls his eyes and Giovanni is chuckling.

"We can stop and check the magazines later before off to Penney. Usually the newsstands are the best place to go for magazines."

"I think you better pay, we don't have that much left in the box." Giovanni snorts since Fred has tossed his hands.

"We have plenty, I take what we will need for bills and put in the drawer of the nightstand. If you hadn't been saying breezer for you we likely could have gotten a jalopy. I had been checking in the newspaper except when you finally said on it, breezer. Those are expensive." Giovanni is nodding.

"Breezer cost anywhere from a C note to three. The one you got is a good one but not high end so it is around a C note. I've not checked with Dodge Brothers. We want faster so look at the more expensive ones like Alfa Romeo."

"All I ever see are you guys in a regular jalopy." Giovanni grins and shakes his head.

"We take their engines and transmission, we do have a mechanic. Talented skirt, her garage is in the colored section almost so hired on a colored fella then fell for him. We have six cylinders and most made in Detroit are four."

"So you can run away from the bulls." Fred and Giovanni are nodding.

"We can, usually shoot up the patrol too, not the fella so much as the jalopy. Without a way of talking to each other once a jalopy is out of sight they can't find." Fred is nodding.

"There is talk of a group in Detroit working on adding a radio to a Model T. Once they get it to work then there will be radio cars." I'm shocked on that one.

"So like a warship radio?" Fred shakes his head.

"Technology hasn't gotten that far. What they are doing is working on adding in a radio that can get alerts like a radio in a car. So they get that in, there is already a radio station set up to do testing, and can get alerts on things like stolen jalopies. That is the first stage, would be a big help and then things like a fire can get bulls there and others to help the fire teams."

"After that is getting the ship radios into a car, so the bulls can relate things back." Giovanni says so we are looking at him.

"Let me guess, keeping up on it because it would be a problem." Giovanni is nodding.

"We do break the law, but we also provide services folk want, like hooch."

"So tell us about this caper you brought."

"Are you sure? I mean wouldn't you rather have the one caper dealt with first?" I am shaking my head.

"Honestly, we have it figured out already. Mostly tonight is to simply catch the thief, assuming they are there." Fred is nodding.

"Have someone hiding away in Penney and taking things during the night to walk out the next day like a customer."

"Must be small things, they have a security team."

"Small things, started with kitchen things so they figured new house and not enough dough. Moved to Men's Wear which was belts and suspenders." Giovanni is frowning.

"Still things one would need without the dough for it. Sounds like they are not out that much, at most half an ace a day if that often."

"We never discussed how often it happens but they do know how to stop it. I am going over tonight as more to earn the Abe Cabe than a need for help." Fred and Giovanni are nodding.

"Will go with, I wouldn't mind seeing how they hide."

"We think stairwell but perhaps other places." Fred puts in and Giovanni is nodding then starts.

"Fred you are talking more, suppose being shot helps you to talk." I am giggling since that was great, Fred rolls his eyes.

"Tell us about your caper." Giovanni snorts and shakes his head.

"I don't really know that much on it. It is a hat shop for skirts, though carries the fella hats too. A few of us have gone to get hats from there. We are thinking the place next to will be good for the skirt shop, so we are going through it since we wanted to buy and the skirt next door came over to complain on missing hats and such." I want to ask on the hats, but there is one thing.

"Why did she complain to you on missing hats and such?" Giovanni sighs and shakes his head.

"Mr. Nitto was there with me since we are buying the building, bought I think now. When she came over to complain we were looking it over and seeing how good it would be. There is room for a storage room and then the skirts and shirts in racks, with some changing rooms. Whole thing is rather grand, so we are liking it and then she is there to complain. Mostly on account of mostly we buy the same jalopies, easier on the grease monkey to simply swap out parts on the same designs."

"So she recognized the jalopy and you fellas have bought from her?" Giovanni is nodding.

"Them really, the skirt that complained is the wife. She knows the work and helps but it is mostly her fella and then a son."

"So if we are doing whole new colors for skirts to wear, they can make matching hats?" Giovanni is nodding.

"After explaining we did no such thing and then why we are getting the building she seemed quite happy with us." Fred snorts.

"You promised to bring in dicks for free." Giovanni is nodding.

"We will pay you on their behalf. Also mentioned on making up a shop for skirts to buy skirts and shirts in new styles and colors. I think she is liking that idea, and then more colors for the hats. Likely be getting asked to do more suit colors so they can do the same for fella hats." Frown since I figured they would be asked.