Flapper Dick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More or less, ideally we are supposed to be striving to come up with something new that sells by the boatload so we have enough dough to get a big house and staff."

"Instead we are wanting to look rich instead of having enough dough for food and bills and extra to save for a rainy day."

"Basically and you are being depressing now" Snort and snuggle in to Fred again, happy to be on the side away from the alarm, mostly because I can't roll off the bed.

Wake to the alarm and Fred rolling over to turn it off. Sit up to go to the bathroom and Fred has rolled back to put me under him. Ask what into his lips since he came down to kiss me and that is rather nice. Then he has a hand on a bub and this works, get nookie in bed like we are supposed to, perhaps.

No telling on that since the only mention of nookie is the position. Me under the fella is better for my enjoyment. Course me being the horse is what it took to get knocked up, which is a little odd. Then I lose track of my thoughts, Fred has moved around a little and slid into me. Moan and move a little under him to get him all the way inside.

Just lie there packed full of Fred for a little while, then Fred is moving. Moan because that feels so good. Fred is moving pretty good and not risen up above me, which I don't get at first, then remember he hasn't healed that good so far. Not that it really matters he is feeling really good in me and moving good.

Still would rather get a hard and fast seeing to at the end and this way I may get faster at the end. Not wanting that so push on Fred and neigh like a horse. Fred snorts then he is getting up so I am turning over. On my hands and knees now then Fred is shoving back and I find high notes, so that is rather shocking, and I half collapse.

Oddly enough with my head on the bed and rear in the air it is feeling better. Fred has grabbed my hips and is getting me to help him buck away at me. So nothing to complain about, besides the part where he isn't really giving me good nookie. Hand goes up and I am rubbing away to help on that so this is the bee's knees, and how since I just went off again and a little bit of wailing.

Chuckling behind me which is not nice, but then my bubs are rubbing on the bed and that is so helping me enjoy Fred. Not that I need help on that, he feels so incredibly good. Little more of the bucking away then Fred is shoving and I do wail this time. He found his finish and those warm fluids inside of me set me off.

Little longer of just bucking away at me then Fred is pulling out. Sort of collapse to the bed since I am feeling so good. Then I am getting hoisted up to be carried into the bathroom. About then realize I can hear the sewing machine so Audrey has been listening to us. Then we are in the shower and I am getting cleaned off, mostly not there so I will leak him later.

"Do you want me to enjoy Audrey?" I pause shaving Fred since that was a little odd of a question now.

"Yes, and a little bit no. I mean I enjoy you plenty and I don't need other fellas. Just if you enjoy Audrey I lose some enjoyment of you and do have to go find other fellas and perhaps I can get goofy since I don't want to do that."

"So I better go buy the manacles?" Roll my eyes and resume shaving.

"No, and honest it may be nothing more than you feel better than any fella I have had so far. I admit that taxi driver was almost as good, but then he would have to do the same thing every single time. I'd prefer you since we just do whatever seems like a good idea." Fred is grinning so stomp on his foot, trying to shave under his nose.

"I want to yell about the stomp, that hurt."

"I was shaving under your nose and you grinned, makes it hard to not cut you."

When I finish shaving Fred he stomps on my foot. That does hurt though I had a good excuse for my stomp, so kick him. Exiting the bathroom we find Audrey right there so into the kitchen with her right behind. Would wonder what to make except she has diced potatoes so hash browns is the order of the day.

Make the breakfast she showed us when we met, and biscuits to go with. Not just biscuits even, we each get a sunny side up egg to round it out. Makes for a good smelling and tasting breakfast so we just eat for a bit. Then Audrey is handing a note to Fred so he is reading that.

"That better not be a Fred nookie sheet." Fred rolls his eyes and Audrey is giggling.

"I've been up for three hours already, there was a phone call. Seems another business has the problem you faced already." I am frowning now, then it comes to me.

"So a slow safe cracker?" Fred is nodding then shakes his head.

"I wouldn't expect so. This is slightly different. What we have is someone is fudging numbers so there is bidding too much on things." I'm pretty sure I have a confused look so Fred snorts. "We are going to go talk to a stock broker firm. They buy and sell stocks at the direction of their customers, and then what they see in the reports on stocks. It is complicated and then not all in one."

"How can it be complicated and not all in one?"

"Stocks are what you buy when you buy into a company, like Penney say. Capone deals direct with the president or company owner since it is easier to get into companies not on the stock exchange. For companies on it, those with the most stock control the company, which is usually the president, though called a CEO. Stock prices go up and down depending on how good the company is doing. So say you are looking at a company making jalopies. If they are making four thousand jalopies a year, and selling three thousand, the prices are low because management is screwing things up."

"I got the stock broking, I am confused on how someone is fudging numbers."

"Oh that, see stock brokers have two marks to see what each stock is worth. They get the actual cost of it in the exchange, and then company reports. So say a company is showing an increase in sales and decrease in expenses. Makes the company a good one to buy into so many would. The trick is the stock price doesn't go up until people are buying, or the reports are filed, as in set into the exchange. Exchange doesn't normally adjust the prices because the reports are sent all over to stock broker companies before it goes to the exchange."

"So the stock brokers can look at the reports and then buy or wait a little and sell the higher priced stock they already have." Fred is nodding.

"Exactly, the companies like this because good reports mean the stock brokers are looking to buy more stock, so the price goes up and if the company wants to sell some stock they make money. Companies have been known to fudge reports, so sales are down and makes people want to sell so they can buy stock back. It is also insider trading and that is illegal." Wave my hand since I think I know what is happening.

"So they have someone at the office who is altering reports so they are buying or selling when they should do neither or the opposite?" Fred is nodding and grins.

"Precisely and thank you for getting it so fast." Roll my eyes.

"Again I am not a dunce. I am curious on why you bought that Winchester rifle, and then why is it in my breezer?"

"I bought the Winchester since it is good to have. Gangs tend to use a typewriter or a shotgun along with pistols. Unless it is a typewriter the Winchester will be better to use against them. Shotgun has a rather short range, about the same as a pistol."

"I didn't think of that so good thinking ahead. Why is it in my breezer?" Audrey is giggling now so poke her.

"It is in your breezer since you don't go to the speakeasy when you have a case. As in Fred would go be a bimbo while you are driving around in your breezer." Fred is nodding so toss my hands.

"Are you sure you are not a dunce?" Sigh and kick Fred.

"All I am going to say is you better get better soon, I like looking up at you as I am enjoyed." Fred sighs and shrugs.

"It is still painful and honest the doctor didn't say how long it would take. Just said the length of time to get better varies, it could be a month and it could be a year,."

"Didn't you even get a base time on getting better?" Fred shakes his head.

"Not really, the doctor told me that it seems to vary from person to person more than a location on the body." Open my mouth then shut it since I don't really have a question on that anymore, though there is one thing.

"You getting better for proper nookie aside, how do we figure out who is doing whatever?" Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"I'm not sure, this is perhaps going to be hard." Frown myself though there is one thing.

"Stock brokers, that is one of those rich people jobs right?" Fred is nodding and frowns.

"Yes and what does that have to do with it?"

"I was thinking, if they are rich then likely they don't end up messing around with kids on the street and we can simply threaten, it works on the gang members we have come across so far." Fred is nodding and grins even.

"You want me to stand behind them and lean over if they look at me?" I am nodding.

"Pull your pistol, or bring in the Winchester and cock it. They look at you so I will mention as how it is my turn to shoot the fella." Audrey is giggling.

"Perhaps should bring Giovanni, he can take along a typewriter and those work better." Frown because she has a point, but then perhaps would give the wrong impression of us, Fred is shaking his head first.

"No, better to not have us associated with being made, besides Capone doesn't have to do anything besides hand money to a stock broker."

"What I was thinking, though does make you wonder if Capone has gotten involved in stocks." Fred snorts and shrugs.

"Perhaps he has, but maybe not too. Stocks are watched by the government, if Capone uses his own name to get stock they can ask where he got the money from. Unsure on others in the outfit doing that, and then most are known to associate with Capone so all would get attention if they are buying stock."

"There is one thing, you mentioned the Winchester is better than a shotgun, what is better than a typewriter?" Fred sighs and shakes his head.

"Winchester has a better range so it is better if the typewriter appears at a distance. If it does not at a distance or you don't hit at a distance then typewriter wins. The only thing that comes close is a Browning Automatic Rifle, and that is only because it has bigger bullets."

"Bigger bullets?" Fred rolls his eyes.

"It fires a full on rifle round, bigger than the Winchester. Typewriter fires the same bullet as your pistol."

"So what do we do if we encounter a typewriter?"

"Eat dirt and hope you don't eat bullets. Also shoot back unless they are not shooting at us. Also as Capone mentioned most fellas won't just up and shoot at you."

"No they will try and scare with shooting in my direction so they can chase and force." Fred is nodding and Audrey whimpers, then Fred puts his hand up.

"We are pretty safe on this street. That said I want to see about getting a lock on the door there, or perhaps a bar like the hat shop." Frown for a moment then I am nodding.

"Share the number to the hotel with Audrey, she can call up and get Giovanni to send someone over to put it in." Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"No, will ask a bull for a number to call. We will be safe and not because we got a made man to put in things, they perhaps won't make it completely safe."

Hard to argue with the thinking, not that I think we would get anything but a bar put across the door. Mostly because we are Capone's dicks, at least until he doesn't like us. Most likely they would use typewriters or explosives if that happens. Which isn't something to bring up, we are getting in our suits to go to those stock brokers.

Out to my breezer to climb in, today I am wearing my mostly gray suit. Fred had frowned when I got it on but didn't say anything. He does direct me to the right building, at least so he says. Does make me wonder one thing so I best ask on that.

"Fred how do you always know how to find what we are going to?" Fred snorts and shakes his head.

"I was a bull and had to work up in north side. I also live in south side so got to see plenty of that. If you would rather we are simply a figment of some crazy evil bitch ladies mind, and I can find everything because she thinks I can." Toss up my hands and go around my breezer to swat at Fred some, I mean crazy, of all the nerve, and if you have not snorted yet do it now or I will point at you.

Fred let's me hit him a couple times, then he is tickling me and I end up leaned against my breezer. He hasn't done a tickle attack before and he seems to know my weak spots. Then we are going inside the building and it is a rather nice entry hall. There is the shiny stone floor and walls that look to be polished.

There is a reception desk too, with signs that Fred takes me over to. He looks it over and then we go to the elevator. This one has an elevator fella, but he asks which floor we want like the hotel. The elevator on Penney stops at every floor and the fella is saying loud going up before the doors shut again.

Up to the floor we want and get off to not really much of anything. I mean the elevator opens to hallway with doors. Fred pulls me off before I can ask if we are at the right place. Then down the hallway to a door marked president. Fred knocks then we hear a come in so we open the door and the room is ritzy to a degree I never thought to see in person.

I mean the floor is polished to a big degree, can see us walking on the floor almost. The walls are rather far away and there are paintings on them. There are two sitting areas set up and then a bar set up over by the desk. The desk itself takes the stage, it is quite large and would think it is a big dinner table except it has a desk body.

President though is not as old as I figured, there is gray at his temples but he is not wrinkled. Wonderful dark gray suit, he definitely goes to a tailor. I'd ask how we heard him except it's not quite that far to the door. The room is wider than it is deep so we are at the desk in ten steps or so.

"I am hoping you are both the dicks I heard about." Fred is nodding though I am wondering who told him about us.

"Who told you about us?" Fred sighs though the president is grinning.

"You helped a friend of mine out. You see we both inherited a company, before that we went to a boarding school together."

"So you have this big office to impress the rich?"

"I'm pretty sure I have this because Dad was full of himself but yes that is the official reason." Fred is chuckling.

"So if I went over to your bar I could make a martini?" I am rolling my eyes though he is frowning.

"Honestly I don't know, I'm not sure what goes in that. I have scotch and bourbon. Funny thing on that law, I can have alcohol so long as it is not to be sold." Fred is shaking his head.

"You forgot one part of it, illegal to import and can't produce in this country." Toss up my hands and kick Fred.

"Not why we are here, according to what he told me and you or someone told our nanny, you have someone cooking the reports." Both are looking at me now and the president is chuckling.

"Interesting way to phrase that. Basically yes and we can't figure out who is doing that."

"Do you have a head of security or just asking one of your workers to look into it?" Fred is still staring at me, the president is frowning.

"I have two of my own employees looking into it, separately so unless both are behind it." Shake my head since there is one thing.

"Only need one person behind this. Honestly the easy answer is whoever is bringing the reports to those who are doing the buying and selling."

"That is the problem, there are three who do that."

"So all of your people are getting the same reports?"

"I think so, and it's not every day." Frown because there is so a question to ask now.

"You get reports every day?"

"No and yes, we get weekly reports so it is possible to make guesses on which companies are improving and sliding. The thing is we get the reports from each company on different days of the week, many pick Friday or Monday but not all." Hold up my hand since he was going to say more.

"Suggests that whoever is doing this is being paid to help certain companies, and harm others. I mean the stock prices going up and down makes an impact on the company?" He nods and shrugs.

"Sort of, if a companies stock are dropped low by companies like mine selling stock in them it is easier to buy up more of the stock. Which you see when someone is trying to make a play on the company. The problem is nobody would do that because it is in essence insider trading. Which we will be facing suspicion of if we continue as we are."

"In other words, we find the person doing this, or you lose the company?"

"In essence, what actually happens is I would lose the license to buy and sell on the exchange. Means the company folds and I lose all of the stocks I hold, in the company and my own."

"Suppose you can't be say selling everything or putting a hold on while you fire everybody and hire new?"

"I could, would lose customers in the process and then I can't just fire them. Don't want to let everyone know this is happening either." I frown and look at Fred who shrugs so kick him again.

"Darn you Fred, you are supposed to have an idea on how we do this." Fred rolls his eyes and kicks me back.

"Before anything else we need to find out how they are bringing the reports to the stock brokers. Also need to ask how they get enough to do that." We both look at the president.

"They don't get the actual report, the numbers are typed up a few times. Those are taken to the floor manager who collects all of his stock brokers and reads the report. Three typists do the report to the floor manager, the report is read to them by their manager, and then three of the mailmen collect those to bring up." Ponder through that and there is one weak link.

"It is only read by one fella to the typists?"

"Yes though the report is then filed and read by anyone who asks. We have gone over it and it showed the same report that was typed up. It is also different, when they are, from the one sent out by the companies. When the report is brought in every morning it is delivered by the mailman to a different man, I set it up to make it hard to do this very thing."

"In other words the mailman is giving you false reports, or someone is doing it between the fella who takes delivery and being read by your typist manager." Fred shakes his head after a moment.

"No because the manager who reads it to the typists could be in on it. Is it possible to demote him so to speak, so he is watching the typists and someone else reads the reports?"

"I can do that, but then who would I put doing that?" Fred looks at me so roll my eyes.

"The fella sitting behind this really big desk." President tosses his hands.

"I came up through the ranks in my company. I shouldn't be doing anything but sitting up here to impress those coming to me."

"You are also about ready to be suspected of insider trading. The only person in this company you can trust to not screw things up is the president since it's his backside that is tossed to the fire. Same thing as Capone, he doesn't set explosives and off fellas, but he is the one getting blamed for it." Both fellas are staring at me.

"Oddly well put. Just what do I do with my company to find the person doing this?" I have no idea so look at Fred.

"Two choices, take away their ability to do it the way we said, or let us question your people from the bottom to the top. We would not be nice in the questions and perhaps would lose some employees."