Flapper Dick Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Go to the door to tell the fella there to come in and shut it and we have more bulls coming. One of those is John so I am grinning and wave.

"Hi Dad, great timing, we got this one and pretty sure is expecting a fella and new skirt so get them in here. If you could go talk to those in the sitting area and tell them to not mention bulls." John is grinning and nods after ushering his three fellas in the apartment with us.

So door is shut and the pinch is being told to go along and share how it works. Which he does after we promise to relate his helping us out to the prosecutor. As it turns out it's rather simple, the fella comes to the door with the skirt, knocks and they bring her in. After getting her high they have their way with her and simply keep high.

Which isn't precisely a bad idea, the skirt we have in here isn't passed out but unable to talk much. The fellas figure on she was given a good sized dose. John also gets us to array in a way good for letting in the fella with a skirt. Pinch is let out of bracelets and assures on not doing anything wrong.

Just sit around a little longer and the ambulance shows up. We let the fellas in and they are doing something with the skirt. So there is an ambulance outside somewhere, the fellas assured on parked normal. I am rather nervous on this, suppose the fella runs off with the skirt he has. Then there is a knock so the fella let's in two fellas and a skirt.

One fella goes to say something then doesn't since I put my pistol in his face. The bulls are saying police and two cocking of shotguns. The other fella gets on his knees and the skirt is standing there mouth hanging.

"What's going on, he said he would give me a good time." The skirt gets out while the fellas are getting bracelets fitted, John nods at me so I am talking to her I guess.

"The good time promised is put on heroin and used for their pleasure until you are sold. Apparently large doses, there is a skirt here already." She whimpers then is helped get to a chair to sit.

"Apparently Dad is right, I have bad taste in fellas." I snort and shake my head.

"You are between fellas and he promised you nookie right?" She is nodding then looks up at me.

"I know not supposed to but Mom always told me to sample the fella." I am nodding since I had similar.

"I was told the same thing. Suppose I got lucky since I did just give nookie to fellas I just met and asked me out." John snorts and moves to stand next to me.

"Not lucky, this is a recent thing for the most part. It has happened before but those were always a fella or more grabbing a skirt and taking her off somewhere. Mostly after the Model T was developed. Sweet talking a skirt into going somewhere with a fella to hold like this is new. I've never seen this before, and then with the heroin it seems to work good." I am nodding since the skirt was pretty much completely out of it.

"Yes, the problem is simply this one doesn't seem to have records to read."

"Yes he does." One of the raid fellas says then is coming over with a records book.

I grab that and am looking at it to find it is not bad. Gives a name for the buyer and then an address. Show that to John and he is grinning since there is names, addresses, and amounts paid. Course the amounts paid I am not so happy with, a skirt is only worth two sawbucks. One skirt a month would pay rent and food, likely have enough left over to buy the heroin even.

Still that is not a nice thing to learn. Course the third fella is a good find, he is listed in the notebook. Ambulance fellas leave with the skirt since they need to get her to hospital. Not a good thing, but they seem sure on her making it fine. John surprises me then, mentions there are reporters downstairs.

Apparently the raid fellas had called them or someone else did since we have those. Go on downstairs with John, the raid fellas have the pinches in hand, along with searching the apartment. We talk to the reporters and talk about the things we found here, and how they did it. During this the paddy wagon shows up so we get to get the pinches and then a problem arises.

"We need to get a picture of this but we are not to take pictures of you not in that silk." I am just staring at the reporter for a moment, rather speechless.

"Do wish you fellas had mentioned that before. Still that is alright take a picture of Dad taking the pinches out." This reporter is chuckling and the rest come over.

"Dad?" I am grinning now and wave at John.

"When I met him it was when we got that robbery crew stopped from looking into a murder. Before the shootout we had gone around to the places the murderer had gone and he was called my dad. I thought it was funny so kept calling him that and the rest of the station has taken it up with me. I mean he is the oldest detective, good at it at least."

The fellas are chuckling but do take a picture of John taking the pinches out. I am sort of in the picture, I was in the back. Pinches gone back upstairs to go over all that we found. Raid fellas found rather and that isn't bad, they found bunches of heroin, a second records book, though empty so they figured on needing another fairly soon.

Course records book we looked in already is about half full. All in all we did good and all we did was come here because the lines crossed on the map.

"Honestly this was a good find." I am nodding then remember one thing.

"Keira said if I don't find anything she will go out tonight to look for the crew. I really think there need to be night time detectives. To check the stores after close for robbery crews and then get to crime scenes faster." John is nodding then shrugs.

"We need more patrol first. Problem is we don't have room for more. Our station we have three rooms to do briefings in and need more, there are two in the morning." I am nodding though there is a question to ask.

"So there is enough for night time?" John is nodding and puts his hand up.

"Yes and we do know that most of the crimes are being done at night time. There is talk of moving to three overlapping shifts. The problem comes with deciding when each shift starts and ends, not to mention having the room for extra bulls."

"Fourth station would help. I mean north station is way up in north side, south station is close to the river. I've never been to west station so no idea where it is, but a far south station seems the best idea. South station can patrol middle of Chicago so more patrol." John is nodding then shrugs.

"Have to get that to go up the ranks, and then get the funding for it. I agree a station down toward train yards is a good idea, could move the colored bulls there and frees up space in south station for briefings."

"Tell your captain, I mean it only goes up one more spot from him and it worked good on the new skirt uniform."

"Enough on that, why did I get to lead the pinches out to paddy wagon?" I snort and shake my head.

"Reporters can't take pictures of me not in the silk suit. So they got pictures of you, this is basically your case apparently." John snorts and shrugs.

"I got the first caper they pulled and the rest got handed to me since you like me." I am giggling and shake my head.

"You are good at it." John snorts and shrugs.

"I don't get better results than any other detective. You appear to do so good because you see gangs and get a raid called on them or simply talk and get the information we can't."

"Yeah, you guys need to redo your regulations, without the bull lights and uniforms you bulls can do the same thing I do." John sighs and shakes his head.

"I am hoping for I retire before that happens."

"I'm not happy talking to the gangs either." John snorts and looks up for a moment.

"Honestly when I did it with you I almost needed to get new boxers. Sergeant wasn't precisely wordy on why you figured on checking this building." Sigh and look up.

"We figured on checking this building because Keira plotted out their capers on the map. This building is where two lines cross. Being a nice apartment building, and so big on the apartments, I can see a robbery crew staying here and doing the robbery because they lost their jobs. Alternately one did and then formed the crew to stay here. I mean without a jalopy of my own I would rather live here." John is nodding.

"Didn't get us the crew but this is definitely something good to find out about. Also wondering a little why this isn't found south side. Lot of skirts going around talking to fellas trying to find a husband." I am nodding then shrug.

"I think partly because of Capone. The only bordello I have gone to the skirts are paid, days off and so forth. North side they don't seem to do that, and then mob isn't up here so every single thing illegal is done by different groups. Gang wouldn't have the funding to open up a bordello and pay the skirts to prostitute." John is nodding and snorts.

"Sort of wrong to put him in that light, but then most of the city thinks he is doing good things anyway." I am nodding and then shrug.

"Besides the part about certain places blowing up because they won't buy hooch from him all Capone does is sell hooch and gambling."

"Bordellos too, there are at least five run by the outfit in south side. Perhaps more, we don't always spot them that fast and then they have quiet advertising so takes a bull hiring a prostitute to know about half of them."

"Do you get told of all of them?" John snorts and shakes his head.

"Five was the last number I knew about, and that was before Capone was even in Chicago. Almost want to ask, but then unless I am going to a crime scene next to a bordello I don't have to." I am nodding since he covers murders and robberies.

"Likely there are more in south side. I mean five with say forty skirts in each wouldn't be enough for even half of south side. The skirts would quit in a week if that long." John snorts and shakes his head.

"Honestly I don't know how skirts can have nookie often enough to be a prostitute." Sigh and roll my eyes.

"First, fellas put themselves inside a skirt. So there isn't any sitting at attention needed. All a skirt needs is some fluid, easy enough to rub it on him until she has made her own." John's jaw drops for a little while then he shakes his head.

"Didn't really want to know that. Is there any other places you want to look over around here or ran out?"

"Ran out, and I got them some excitement so we will just go back to station. Keira will go out looking with fellas tonight, and I am sure the raid fellas are having a late night." John is nodding then shrugs.

"I am too, they should do another caper tonight and we do need to find them."

"If you don't perhaps we can find a different spot to look at tomorrow, another caper means more lines." John is nodding then grins.

"I agree, just come over to south station tomorrow and we can look at the map. We have raised push pins so can run string between them." I am grinning now since we just eyeballed and used a ruler.

"Sounds good, I will beg our office manager for those pins."

John snorts and waves me off so collect my raid fellas. Outside with us and then walk for our jalopies. Didn't get the right criminals but we got criminals that we needed to know about so on that side it was a really good day. I am even commenting on that part when we are turning fast. A patrol had crossed the street with lights on.

No idea if he was chasing another jalopy or something else but definitely not good. Suppose I could demand we not follow the patrol except then perhaps another bull was shot down. Perhaps we are headed to another house where a skirt is being forced by a gang member that came in to rob. Ran out of things that this perhaps is, but best to follow the bull and figure it out.

Then we are parking and the fellas are getting out with their shotguns. The bull we followed is grinning as I get over to where they are clumped together. Also no talking until they have expanded to make room for me.

"So happy to see the lot of you. No idea what we got, this was called in the station. Report of screaming and shots fired." Groan and pull my pistol.

"Gang member came in back door to rob and is going to enjoy the skirt if she wants him to or not." Plenty of nodding then they are all looking at me again so roll my eyes. "Half of you go to back door and get inside through there unless locked. Rest will go with me to front door to get in, whack it if it's locked."

Plenty more nodding and then we are splitting up. Reaching the front door it is checked while I am closing up my new umbrella. Then one of them grips his shotgun better and whacks the door. Door shakes but doesn't open so whack again and the door opens. Hoping the door isn't ruined sees me inside after the fellas.

Nothing to see in the sitting room so into the hallway with us. Door on the left is opened first and that is a bedroom. Two doors on the right, and then only three in hallway which means second floor. The rest come inside so I point upstairs at them. They nod and go upstairs as we check the closer door on the right, that is the bathroom and nobody in here.

Over to the basement door next and that isn't closed fully so that is opened from the side. Nobody on the stairs so down we go and there is whimpering, so either the fella finished with her, or is still doing it. Down the stairs fully we are turning to find that he is still forcing himself on her. So plenty yelling of police and the fellas rushing over to rough the fella up, which I am happy with.

I just go over to the skirt and would yank my trench coat off, but she is bloody. So yell at one of the fellas to call for an ambulance and he dashes for the stairs. A different one has kneeled next to her and is feeling at her with his hands. I would yell at him but he is yanking out a handkerchief and pressing it to her.

As in the fella shot her before he got to the forcing himself on her. Definitely not something I want to know. Also want to shoot the fella, but that wouldn't be any better than what he did. Would feel better but wouldn't help since I would have simply offed a fella in bracelets. Then I am kneeling beside the skirt and holding her hand.

"Thank you for stopping him. Am I going to die?" I frown and look at the fella who shakes his head, but still paying attention to what he is doing.

"Apparently not. Didn't know the bulls trained their people in medical." Fella snorts and looks up then.

"I was a medic in the war. Do be glad that much was learned, when I got training in it standard thinking was sew a wound closed. Now we know applying pressure is better, though uncomfortable." She is nodding and squeezes my hand tighter.

"Definitely that. Still better than getting child in hand." I snort and nod.

"I've been there recently. Where is your kid?"

"Bobby went over to a friends house. He had said that he is old enough to go down the street alone. He is right but then I think I would have been better going with." I am nodding then wink.

"Be glad that north side has been getting better, the last time I helped stop this very thing nobody called in about it. We had been driving past and heard the fella break in."

"Ambulance is on the way, do we need to get her upstairs?" I frown and look at our medic, he is frowning too then sighs.

"Would be easier on them to get her out. Would be painful for you to stand up and get assisted up the stairs. So patient decision, make their job easier when they get here, or stay here and not get in more pain?"

"I want to stay here." I am nodding, I would say the same thing.

"I would say the same thing. Station has been called so patrol on the way for the filth?" The fellas are chuckling and nodding, said filth takes offense and is kicked for it.

"Can't decide between asking you to get him to spill his guts on his gang, and simply taking him into the alley for shotgun practice." One of the fellas says getting me to shake my head.

"Honestly I am all for not offering a deal and simply taking to court. I mean assault, attempted murder, and robbery will have a pretty hefty max time which the judge would give him."

Plenty of nodding and no more talking for a bit. I mean we covered everything and the fella won't be offering up his gang. Then the ambulance is here and the fellas come down the stairs with a little difficulty. The gurney is long and the stairs take a turn so that isn't going to be easy. I better ask about that because I'm sure it would hurt worse to get dropped in the gurney.

"You guys going to be able to get her upstairs?" Both are nodding.

"We have done this before, also glad she is not a large fella, that was the last time we had to take someone upstairs on a gurney." She is giggling and that gets me to giggle.

She groans when they pick her up into the gurney. Also cover her with a sheet so on that side I am sure she is happy. Then a bit is spent padding her shoulder with some sort of cloth, they call it gauze. After that comes the getting her upstairs, I follow with a few of the fellas. The ambulance fellas are happy with this, the fellas help them get her up the stairs.

Mostly at the turn of the stairs, it is wide enough to get all of the gurney on, but not wide enough to turn the gurney below the railing. So gurney is hoisted and set on the railing to turn as one goes up holding the end. Hallway causes a problem too, little effort is spent on getting the gurney to turn down the hallway from the stairs.

On outside with me going along and then is when we come into something new. Namely Bobby has come home, with his friend and friend's mom. Bobby is four, maybe five so going to school as soon as that starts up again. Both of the young fellas are wearing suits too, likely just bought for them since they will be going to school for the next school year.

Bobby is understandably upset with things so a discussion on what to do with him. Him staying with his friend is the first thing said, by the patient. Bobby won't do that, so the ambulance fellas assure on him being able to come along. A nurse will be assigned to watch over him there, even can get food.

Do have a discussion with the skirt left here on what happened and mention getting a lock on the back door or the gate. I would prefer back door but up to her and her husband on that. Gate lock should stop fellas from coming in to rob and forcing on the skirt inside. Then back inside where the filth was put in the sitting room, so go right on past for the kitchen.

Plop into a chair at the table and just sit there. One of the fellas puts a glass of water in front of me so take a sip then he is sitting with me.

"You alright?" Sigh and shake my head.

"Not really, need to make forcing a skirt a separate law so they face more time in prison."

"Not sure it would help. I think we should see about doing articles on how there should be locks on the back door." Sigh since we should have done that when we added a lock on our back door.

"Should have called the reporters and talked about the need for back door locks back when we ran into this the first time." Fella is nodding then shrugs.

"Wasn't happening that often then, and there was an article on the fella you caught." Groan because something came to me.

"It is happening more because going in through back door was talked about and the rest said hey that is a good idea." Fella is nodding then shrugs.

"Wasn't thought about on that, and while it made it worse for skirts who stay home, it will be good for the locksmiths." Snort and shake my head.

"Not the silver lining I wanted to have." Fella is chuckling and shrugs.

"We are unhappy with it happening. I like the idea of just taking him to court to get max time. Problem is if that keeps happening the skirts will get offed if police don't come before they finish." Groan and think about that for a minute or two and shake my head.