Flash 04: OJT, Part 02

Story Info
Cameron finishes his first case, more changes happen.
18.4k words
4.77
68.8k
108

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash 04: OJT, Part 02

The following was inspired by an email from a reader. To fully understand the context of what is happening here, I suggest you read the first three parts of this story.

This story contains elements of sci-fi and mind control. I have chosen to put it here after several comments suggesting I keep the whole story in one area of Literotica. Part of this story was inspired by NTRMaster's 2014 story, "The Phone Call."

My apologies for taking so long to get this part of the story up. We're doing a major remodel on the house, and my writing time has been severely hampered.

This story turned out to be much longer than I originally anticipated, so I decided to break it down into multiple parts.

Many thanks to QuantumMechanic1957 and Kalimaxos for giving this a beta read. Their suggestions have made this a much better story, in my opinion. I would also like to thank those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories.

For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. (Yes, I DO moderate comments) And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

...

The end of "Flash 04: OJT, Part 01"

"I don't get it. Why not just tell me you didn't want to be married to me anymore? Why did you do all of this?"

"Because it made him happy," she said. "You see, he's not just my lover. He's my soul mate. My master and I would do anything for him. Anything. I would even kill you if he asked me to."

"You would kill me?" Joe asked.

"Yes," she said calmly. "But don't worry. He doesn't want you dead. Not by my hand, anyway. He wants you to suffer. Now if you decided to kill yourself, that would be different. We would both celebrate that."

"My God, you're not even human," Joe said. "What are you?"

"What I am is your past," she said. "I'm my master's personal plaything now. By the way, this will be the last time we ever talk. I'm having you served with a restraining order. Goodbye, Joe. Enjoy what's left of your miserable life. And remember to keep your eyes peeled. One of these days, I may just decide to put you out of your misery like a dog. Bye now. Bye." The call ended and I stopped the recording.

...

And now, Part 02 of "Flash 04: OJT":

"You okay?" Max asked. "Your eyes are pulsing." I looked in the mirror and saw the gold specks in my eyes pulsing brightly. I knew that was the first sign of a possible eruption. I took a few deep breaths and relaxed.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

"Maybe we should step out back and discuss our next steps," he said. I nodded my head and followed him out. We stopped in his room long enough for him to make two cups of Adrestia's tea, then went outside and sat on the bench facing the large rock. He offered me another cigarette and I accepted.

"You're gonna get me hooked on these things," I said.

"There are worse vices," he said as he lit my cigarette. I inhaled deeply and took a sip of tea. I could feel myself starting to relax.

"And you thought you had it bad," he said with a smile. I realized he was right.

"Did you hear the tone of her voice?" I asked.

"I did," Max said. "She seemed very detached, emotionally. You think he may have drugged her or something?"

"No," I said. "I don't think so. She was cool, calm, collected. She deliberately calculated how she would hurt her husband and executed her plan. I'd love to take a look at her brain feed."

"I'll bet you would," Max said. "I know one thing -- the lawyers are gonna have a field day with this one. This isn't just a civil case anymore. I don't know if you caught it, but she admitted to more than one crime. The incestuous acts with her sister are enough to technically get her thrown in jail for a couple years. And that's only one possible charge."

"We'll need to go to Orange County," I said. Max nodded his head.

"I agree," he said. "The sooner the better. I suggest we go home tomorrow morning as planned. Take the rest of the day off, spend some time with Ginger. Adrestia and I will make arrangements and we'll go to southern California on Thursday. You and I will get together and work out our strategy on Wednesday. We should be able to do what's needed on Thursday and return on Friday. Don't forget, you and Ginger are coming to the gallery on Saturday."

"Gonna be a busy week," I said.

"Yes, it is," Max said. We went back to our rooms and I got ready for bed. My last thought when I closed my eyes was of Ginger. The next thing I knew, I saw her in my mind, almost as if she was in the bed with me, laying on her side, nude. She looked at me with a big smile and the specks in her eyes actually twinkled. I smiled back and reached out to her, pulling her to me.

She wrapped her arms around me and we kissed deeply. I could feel her breasts against me and I began to respond to her presence. The next thing I knew, she had taken my now-erect cock in her hands and guided me inside her. She felt so good to me and so real. Far too real to be a dream, I thought to myself.

"This is no dream, my love," she purred in my ear, almost as if she could hear my thoughts. "I've missed you so much. I need this," she whispered as we bucked against each other. We groaned as we coupled and were soon crying out as we climaxed together. We held each other for a few minutes as we calmed down.

"Sweet dreams, my husband," she said, giving me a kiss.

"As long as you're in them, they'll always be sweet," I said. She smiled and we exchanged another kiss.

"I'll see you in the flesh tomorrow," she said. "I love you."

"I love you more," I responded. I slept like a log for the rest of the night and woke up to the sound of reveille being played on the camp's speaker system. Even though it was 5:30 am, I felt surprisingly refreshed and couldn't help but wonder about what happened the previous night. Was it real, or was it Memorex, I asked myself, thinking about the old commercial. I made a mental note to ask Smith and Jones about it the next time I saw them, which was scheduled to be tonight.

I got up, did my business, took a shower, dressed, and went to Max's room. He opened the door before I could knock and looked at me.

"Ready for breakfast?" he asked.

"Sure," I told him. We locked our doors and headed for the chow hall, where we enjoyed a large Denver omelet, hash browns, bacon, coffee, juice, and milk.

"Boy this sure takes me back," Max said as he ate his omelet. John and Gunny Rob joined us as we ate. I pulled out a bag containing Joe's phone and handed it to Gunny Rob.

"I got everything I need off of that," I said. "Thanks."

"You may want to get with legal," Max added. "I have a feeling the authorities in California will want to examine it."

"You think this has evidence of criminal activity?" Gunny Rob asked.

"I do," Max said.

"So, what are your plans now?" Alan asked.

"We're going back right after breakfast. Our flight leaves Spokane at 11:00. We'll be following up on some things later this week in California, see what we can find," Max said.

"What do we tell Nelson?" Gunny Rob asked.

"Tell him we're looking into his case. We'll be back in a couple weeks, regardless of what we find," Max said. Gunny Rob looked at me.

"What do you think, son?" he asked.

"I know what my gut's telling me, Gunny," I said. "But I'd rather wait and see what we learn down there before I say anything." He nodded his head.

"Alright," he said. "I guess we'll see you two in a couple weeks, then."

"We'll be here," Max said. We stood and said our goodbyes after we finished eating, then went back to our rooms and packed up. We turned our card keys in to the receptionist, said our final goodbyes, and left the camp.

I called Ginger while Max took care of the car rental to let her know we were about to board the plane in Spokane.

"We'll be leaving here shortly," I told her.

"I know, silly," she said.

"You know?" I asked.

"Of course. You left your itinerary, remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I guess I did," I said sheepishly.

"How did you sleep last night?" she asked. I detected a bit of mischievousness in her voice.

"I slept very well, thank you. How about you?"

"Like a baby," she purred. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" she asked in a very low voice.

"I did. Wait, was that for real?" I asked, shocked.

"Uh, yeah, it was. I told you it was real last night," she said.

"Wow," I said. "We'd better tell Smith and Jones about this. They'll definitely want to know."

"I know," she said. "They'll be over this evening, by the way."

"Yeah, I know," I said. "So, did you enjoy that last night?"

"More than you'll ever know," she said.

"I guess we'll have to do that more often," I told her.

"Got that right, stud muffin," she said. "I'd better get going. I'll see you when you get home. Love you."

"Love you too," I said, ending the call. I looked up and saw Max watching me.

"You two lovebirds finished?" he asked. "We have a plane to catch."

"Yeah," I said. "We're done." He nodded his head and I followed him to the terminal.

...

Ginger flew into my arms when Max dropped me off at the house. She wrapped herself around me and it felt so good to be home with her again. We said our goodbyes to Max and went back into the house. After I put my things away, we embraced each other again.

"So, I take it you had a good trip?" she asked.

"Yes, it was very productive," I told her. "Max and I will be going to southern California to do a follow-up on Thursday. We're planning to be back on Friday. I had an idea about something I wanted to run by you," I added.

"You mean, setting up a server for the brain feeds and showing me how to use your app so I can help you review them?" she asked. I looked at her, stunned.

"Yes, how did you know?"

"It just came to me about an hour ago," she said. That was about the time I had the idea. I would definitely have to talk about this with Smith and Jones tonight.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked her.

"I think it's a very good idea," she said. "You obviously don't have time to spend digging through other people's memories and I already told you I'd be more than happy to help you in any way I could."

"Alright, I'll start planning it out," I said. "Have I told you lately that I think you're the absolute best?"

"I think you may have mentioned it a time or two, but a girl likes to hear that more often," she said with a smile.

"Well, you're the absolute best and I love to pieces," I told her, making her smile even wider. "So, what did you find out about Lee and the Hamilton Group?"

"I'm still putting together a portfolio on them, but so far, everything seems to be on the up-and-up. Lee is a very well-respected member of the community down there and the law firm is doing very well," she said. "They have several elected officials as clients and one of their lawyers was elected to the State Assembly in the last election."

"So, they're politically connected?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "The firm has its own PAC and they contribute the maximum to a number of candidates on both sides of the political aisle. So far, about 95 percent of their benefactors win their elections."

"Interesting," I said. "So, nothing jumped out at you? No red flags?"

"No, nothing," she said.

"Which means Lee is very good at covering his tracks," I said.

"Apparently so," she said. "You may find this interesting. Lee is being considered for a 'man-of-the-year' honor by a local business group down there. It's set to be announced at the group's annual dinner in about six weeks or so."

"Really?" I asked. "Even more interesting. I'll mention that to Max tomorrow. Thank you for doing that, by the way."

"You're very welcome," she said.

...

That evening, Smith and Jones sat quietly and listened as we detailed the changes in Ginger and the strange occurrences over the last few weeks. Ginger showed them her journal and they read through it quietly. When they finished, Smith pulled a device from his briefcase, opened it up, and ran it around Ginger's head, then mine. He sat back down and the two of them conversed in their language as they looked at the device.

"What's going on?" I asked, a bit impatient. Smith looked at me before speaking.

"I take it you two are still exchanging genetic material?" he asked.

"You mean, having sex? Yes. Why?" I asked.

"It is difficult to adequately explain in your limited language," Smith said. "It appears the two of you are going through a cellular synchronization."

"What?" I asked.

"Let me put it in terms you might be able to understand," Jones said. "You understand your computer and network technology, is that right?"

"Yes," I said.

"What is happening to you is similar to what happens when two computers connect on a network. Right now, your minds are engaging in a... handshake, of sorts. They are connected to each other on a cellular level. As a result, your brain waves are synchronizing much in the way that computers can synchronize on one of your networks," he said.

"In short, your two minds are beginning to function as one," Smith added. Ginger and I looked at each other, shocked. "Her thoughts will be your thoughts and vice versa. You will each maintain your own identities and personalities. You will continue to have your own dreams and aspirations. But they will no longer be just yours alone. Of course, this means that over time, you will not be able to keep secrets from each other, and there could be other ramifications."

"We will need to develop a protocol to ensure that your base system remains separate from that which you share, just as your computer servers have their own operating system and programs," Jones said.

"What about the baby?" Ginger asked. Smith ran the device over Ginger's abdomen and the two of them examined the results before responding.

"Hmm," Smith finally said.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"Your offspring are well within normal parameters," Smith said. "They are functioning exactly as they should. They will become part of your neural network and will link to you just as the two of you are linked to each other. For them, it will be as natural as breathing or eating."

"Them?" I asked.

"Yes," Jones said. "Two lifeforms are gestating within your wife's body. One male and one female. Did you not know this?"

"No," Ginger said. We looked at each other. Twins! We're having twins, we each thought.

"So, will they have the same abilities as I?" I asked. Smith and Jones looked at each other, then at me.

"Yes," they both said at the same time. "In fact, you could say they will be the first in your species' latest evolution," Jones added. Holy fuck, I thought to myself. I sensed the same from Ginger.

"Ah, that's right," Smith said. "Human offspring are not mentally mature at birth."

"True," Jones added. "They can be quite... precocious and demanding at first."

"That could be... catastrophic," Smith said. Then it hit me what he meant. I could just see one of our children blowing the house up during a temper tantrum. Or the neighborhood.

"We will need to develop protocols for the upbringing of your children," Jones said. "Something that will ensure they mature while maintaining the safety of everyone else."

"I know I'm still transitioning, but what about Ginger? What about the changes she's experiencing?" I asked.

"She is in transition as well, however, her transition is much slower, and therefore, more manageable," Smith said. "We are developing a training plan for her. As for you, Cameron, we need to do more work on your anger management. You need to learn how to control yourself a bit better."

"The exercises you gave me seem to work just fine," I said.

"Which is why you nearly blew up at Camp Rollins," Jones said sarcastically. "The exercises were intended to stop sudden outbursts, but nothing more. We will work on this starting tonight. In fact, we'd like both of you to participate."

"I think that would be a good idea," I said, looking at Ginger, who nodded her head in agreement. We went through the workout with Smith and Jones, which I felt helped both of us. Before they left, I hit them up with a question.

"Just curious, what's my capacity? How many years of memories can I realistically download into my mind?" I asked.

"You should be capable of holding roughly 750 years' worth of information. That should be far more than enough capacity given the average life span of your species," Smith said. "In fact, with that amount of storage space, you should be able to easily hold multiple brain feeds at one time. Why?"

"Just curious. What happens if that capacity is exceeded?"

"In that case, the brain feed is rejected and sent back to its origination," he explained.

"I see," I said. "Thanks, I was just wondering."

"Have you experienced a brain feed rejection?" Jones asked.

"Yes, it happened once and I was curious to know how that could happen," I said.

"We can upgrade that subsystem if you feel it is necessary," Smith said. I shook my head.

"No, I don't think that'll be necessary," I said. "But thanks anyway." So, I thought to myself after they left, THAT'S why I didn't get Adrestia's brain feed. But, I recalled, I had no other memories stored at the time I tried connecting to her. Then the implication of that hit me. That would mean Adrestia was more than 750 years old. That's impossible, I thought to myself. But, I realized, it's really no more impossible than what I have been experiencing these last few months. I'm definitely not in Kansas anymore.

"What's that about Kansas?" Ginger asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking that we're not in Kansas anymore," I said.

"You got that right, sports fans," she said with a chuckle. "So, how do you feel about the idea of us being able to share our thoughts?"

"On one hand, I can see how it could bring us closer together," I said.

"But, what if one of us has an impure thought?" she asked, echoing my concerns.

"Why do you ask? Are you having impure thoughts about your co-workers or something?" I asked jokingly.

"No," she said. "I've already been down that road, remember?" I could tell that whole period in her life still bothered her, so I decided not to make an issue of it.

"Yeah," I said. "I guess we'll have to just take things one day at a time. You know, it's one thing to have a stray thought. We all have them. It's another to act on it."

"I suppose you're right," she said after a while.

Later that night, Ginger and I held each other in bed. We had just wrapped up a steamy session of sex and were basking in the afterglow.

"I'm scared, Cameron," she said quietly.

"About what? Having twins?"

"Yeah, that can be a bit scary. But I was thinking about having twins with super-human abilities in a world full of fucked-up people," she said. "How are we going to deal with that?"

"I don't know," I said. "With a lot of love and a lot of patience, I suppose. You know, we could always read some old Superman comics and see how Clark Kent's parents dealt with him," I added jokingly.

"Oh, yeah, let's rely on a comic book," she responded with a laugh. I laughed with her. Yeah, it was a silly idea, but at this point, I was ready to consider almost anything.

"Let's see what Smith and Jones come up with," I finally said.

"We'll need to tell your parents," she said.

"Yeah, we will. That's going to be an interesting discussion."

"And what about school? What do we say then?"

"Oh, that's easy. We'll just tell the principal that our children have super-human powers and can blow up the school with a single thought if someone pisses them off," I said half-jokingly.