All Comments on 'Flash 04: OJT, Part 02'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Alan, mentioned on the first page, is Gunny Rob's first name...

Also, after just more than 3 years and 181 stories, I was forced to disable anonymous feedback. I have no problem with criticism, but I draw the line at threats, especially when they are sent anonymously through email. I hope that one day I can reverse that decision.

Thank you all for your readership, kind words and support. There's lots more to come!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Another one bites the dust!

5

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

Awesome you have once again hit a home run. Solid entertainment and well written 5 stars. Can’t wait for more!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

If I didn't know better I think Mr. ST1956 is messing with me.

I think this is the last time I am going to read a story of ST involving Cameron and Ginger. When I read this to my dismay Ginger has now an expanded role and too many dialogues and I skipped all paragraphs with Ginger in it. I just can't over what Ginger did to Cameron and he is a cuck albeit a superhero but still a cuck. I could have enjoyed this story if not for the whore Ginger.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

Your stories keep getting better and better...

Looking forward to reading the next one...

5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟s

SOS

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 2 years ago

You should give guided tours of your mind!! Boy, what a spectacular theme park that would make. Many thanks and please keep writing 👌

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

i am going to like reading this series

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Outstanding!! 5 * !!!

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 2 years ago

5 stars because it won't let me give 10.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Very good new series, ST! Looking forward to more. Good to see Eli again!

BoxerR100BoxerR100over 2 years ago

Another fine one. Thanks for keeping it going. Looking forward to more great stories. 👍

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Wonderful way to bring it all together, keep up the great story telling!

wonder203wonder203over 2 years ago

I love this series and hope to read many more.

Winger534Winger534over 2 years ago

God I LOVE Max and Cam! Another awesome story by the Tramp!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable continuation, looking forward to more.

Codsrus1Codsrus1over 2 years ago

Add this to list of great things that come from the mind of Saddletramp. Another good job. I look forward to the next tale

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 2 years ago

That’s just great Saddletramp. in one fail swoop you obsoleted The Unfuck machine

Now people can cheat by just thinking about it and never actually touch

Great story

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Excellent. Your primary characters are always have interesting names from tv or movies - and it usually adds to the reading enjoyment. The plots are certainly not cliché. Very good writing. Hoping to read more of Cameron and Ginger.

rmeyerhormeyerhoover 2 years ago

How do you keep coming up with these fantastic stories. I couldn't stop reading.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

I liked the story as you expand and connect the dots of your characters. There is another NTR story I would like you inspired by as well…. And you probably know the one I am talking about with the protagonist in a hospital bed fading to black. NTR wouldn’t give permission to write a sequel to that one…

One thing—what happened to Hammer—it is… a bit unreasonable, I think. It is not as if he knew directly that the man with the blinking eyes was there, and as described, Hammer would not have shot Joe, because, well, Hammer isn’t an idiot, so his fate seems a little unfair to me… the sort of thing that might be addressed in another ST1956 story? He is an interesting character trapped by circumstances only partly of his making; a good candidate for a more bittersweet but temporal outcome from the Night Gallery—something midway between the lower and upper galleries; as one who works to a redemption delayed but not denied. As an older Roman guy leading a younger guy through a path darkly might once have said… “You gotta work for it…”

Thank you for the read.

MicknTrixieMicknTrixieover 2 years ago

Love this series. 5*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Simply a classic! Justice's posse seems to grow with each new character! 5*

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69over 2 years ago

Top drawer reading as always

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 2 years ago

I think that that story was in the top 5 of the entirety of your series

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

This is another great saddletramp story. My only complaint is the time between stories :(. But, I also understand how life has a nasty habit of interfering.

I especially enjoy how you manage to weave prior characters in and out of your different stories.

Again, I am eagerly awaiting the next st story!

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

What a wide vivid mind you must have Saddle, the diverse topics of your stories is amazing; I wish I had 1/10th your ability/imagination. You have become a true "Master-of-the-Quill". My gosh Saddle you must type at 750/WPM to get it all down and your initial quality must warrant little editing to turn stories so fast - a true gift or many decades of writing experiences.

/

Every day I seek to find your stories; I truly enjoy Eli & this series but I also want to follow the Enterprise to the stars. Saddle your one of the Masters along with qhml1, dtiverson, SW_MO_hermit, theMarlboroMan, OldBrigantine, Vulcez, soldierboy, TTT and more gives me a daily hope of a new story to read.

/

6*, Hooyah, many Salutes...

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

This is what a 5 star story looks like. Only thing I missed is a bit more squirming from Veronica and Roger, could've expanded them on that a tadbit.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Another good one. Thanks.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Hard for me to believe but each installment keeps getting better than the last. Captivating series, thank you for this! Anxiously waiting the next installment in this series!

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

very entertaining as is your style. Love this series and anticipate more to come I hope. Thank you sir.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Another great ST1956 tale. They are the best.

5/5 roll on the next story please.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

As always, I really liked the story. 8 stars, because it deserved it. The Bear approves. Just sorry we never learned why Veronica did what she did. Maybe she will be the next addition to Dr. A's wall. The bad guys' wall. Thanks, hoss.

The BEAR

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

I thought the story had more interesting possibilities by himself trying to learn his new powers and making his way in the world. Then you added Max. Now there’s an immortal goddess. 🙄

Enjoying it anyway.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I am really enjoying this tale and all of the crossover characters from the authors universe. Loved it

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Really a big fan BUT why did Veronica transform from a loving wife talking about having a family with hubby to a psychopath who would inflict damage and death on the same hubby in just a matter of weeks? The bully's reasoning for hating him was explained from a psycho's point of view but how did he flip wifey so fast!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
5 stars

To the idiots calling ST's work a cuck story, you just showed what gutter slime you are. I look forward to the day you bitter Taliban wannabees take your judgemental ass the fuck out of LW. You are hateful and spiteful people who will die cunts.

No wonder why your wives left you. Who the fuck would want to be with asswipes like you. You are not worth shining ST's shoes.

Fuckers like you would blame your wife if she was rapped when you were busy watching football as she is calling for help. Slugs the lot of you. You know who you are. Go drink your PBR and get fat on the recliner. Then call the Fire Department to find your dick under the fat rolls.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great Story. Great ending. Love reading in your universe.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Excellent once again! 25 BIG STARS! Your the best SaddleTramp, The best!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Another awesome Saddletramp story!

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but I had to start skimming. I really couldn't care less about Ginger and whatever, and she just kept popping up again and again. I wanted to know more about the current job, the new characters and new scenario introduced, but comparatively little of these 5 pages were about that. Instead we got to see what the crew does during their downtime, which could've been interesting if it wasn't so mundane.

Sometimes it's nice to see larger-than-life characters be normal people. It allows opportunities for development and lets the audience relate to them when they're not doing superhuman shit. But in this case it was just so...uninteresting compared to what they normally get up to, and not in a charming way, at least not for me. And then there's that cop out ending. These two monstrous characters, who deserve the worst, get what amounts to a slap on the wrist in the "Trampverse", where fates worse than death abound. They just got shot, and it basically happened off-camera. There's no balance, no irony, not suitable payoff for such a lengthy setup. Such over-the-top evil deserves an over-the-top end; otherwise what's the point?

I give it a 3, but I still look forward to more. Hopefully with less Ginger next time around, though that seems unlikely since she's developing her own powers.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

KEEP IT COMING!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

God!, i love your universe!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Ain't 'nough superlatives left in muh English diction'ry to describe this finely-conceived and -written series!

.

Booyah!!! 5+++++++/5!!!

IscreamforJoyIscreamforJoyover 2 years ago

Good premise but on this last chapter you were on autopilot cruise control. You rushed it! It seems you just wanted the story done and out of the way, so you could finish your renovations.

penneydog55penneydog55over 2 years ago

Fantastic Story! Loved it 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

musicman1261musicman1261over 2 years ago

I love these stories and each one is better than the last!!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Another classic ST mind warp. Hey ST, you should hook up with an illustrator and do comic books/ graphic novels.

simpletxboysimpletxboyover 2 years ago

ST just when I think each one of your stories couldn't possibly get any better, they do! Amazing job as always; another one for the ages to be re-read countless times!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Just to add a TOUCH of reality to an obvious fantasy story, how could the lawyers use what Cam got from his brain feeds? There's no other way that info could have been obtained.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Say What?!

I formed a "hell no!" thought when ST stated that the sister on sister incest could result in a jail term....in Orange Fucking County donchaknow. Then I remembered, this is ST56's universe and HE is writing the rules. Foolish me.

The ST56 universe is beginning to look as complex as Robert Heinlein's with complete intertwining of all story lines. That makes it interesting, but doesn't always work for me.

Thanks, ST, for more great writing. You inspire me to comment and I'm 99% positive on your work.

Keep 'em comin'.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

So, so good! I really enjoyed reading the series. Looking forward to more from you. Thank-you for your writing talent!

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

@sbrooks103

Just to add a TOUCH of reality to an obvious fantasy story, how could the lawyers use what Cam got from his brain feeds? There's no other way that info could have been obtained.

Remember, this is saddletramps universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An odd story but very enjoyable!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

thanks for your time and effort writing this unique story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

great story, everything I like, sci-fi, romance. love. BTB. roast the bad guys and little sex, what more could you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish there are guys like Drake in reality, we need them.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebbover 2 years ago

My only complaint is you could have told the same story in half the words.

AloneTooLongAloneTooLongover 2 years ago

This series is probably my favorite of all your stories - thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another great story from the master Have now read 90% of your works (jaybee186)

drycreeksdrycreeksover 2 years ago

I think i have read all ur work and have to say i am really enjoying this story line. Pls continue it as long as possible 10 or 15 more yeats pls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome series. I gave it a 5, but it deserved a 10!

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars - I like the story so far.

Looking at the comments below, the religious fanatics out there are gunning for you.

Good luck and keep writing.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Liked it, great story. Keep it up.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying the series, will get back to your otherworks afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too clever by half. Unnecessarily complicated just to introduce standard other characters from previous stories. Didn't serve the narration well.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Really appreciated the cameo at the end

Excellent series. Hope to see some more stories!

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersalmost 2 years ago

Loving these stories, be interesting to see them as TV shows

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

It is amazing how the author created such an interesting storyline and then tied all of the characters together with such perfection. Well Done, 5+++++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible series, thank you so much for allowing me to enjoy this.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

You are creating a wonderful world on par with the comic book universes but more relatable than the world burners

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

The Ginger and the babies part was good but I thought the revenge on Veronica was pretty lame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

thank God there was at least SOME revenge on that slut veronica

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve got one cry foul and one bullshit call on this chapter.

Arthur C. Clarke, author/screenwriter of 2001: A Space Odyssey, said, “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” Having alien alteration/influence in human affairs is Science Fiction. SciFi is self consistent. You can’t start a story with chemical rockets and projectile sidearms and end up with warp drive and hand phasers. Them’s the rules.

An “Immortal Goddess of Retribution” (did I get that right?) is Fantasy; where there are NO rules. The biggest, baddest, most powerful magician/sorcerer is so only until the plot gets boring and the author writes a bigger, badder, blah. blah, blah… ; which minimizes the lowly mortal players in a present day setting. It’s distracting. BTW, the art collection didn’t suggest Twilight Zone; but rather Rod Serling’s Night Gallery

Bullshit on the erotic dream connection. If you dream about your lover with a telepathic connection; I GUARANTEE you will be awakened rudely while in the process of making your shorts or your sheets damp, clammy, and sticky.

Keep going…

Nonsequitour

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I actually lost interest on page three.

I don't know... the whole story started out VERY promising and interesting, but somehow it became so utterly inconsequential, it's a bore to read. There are no stakes for your MC anymore. The entire P.I.-Plot is boring as hell, since all they do is pull out magical McGuffins out of thin air, immediately telling them everything they need to know. Now they don't even need to be advanced humans anymore, they have tools that everybody can use.

I'll just move on to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking epic! Long story but never felt boring at all. Your story was wildly creative and so filled with emotion. I have never enjoyed a story as much as I have this one. Deep thanks to you for this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So if the aliens had not gotten involved, Adrestia may have intervened and condemned Ginger to eternal suffering in her art gallery even though the author has gone to great pains in prior chapters to show that she was a victim of repeated rapes, being drugged, abused, humiliated, forced by blackmail on multiple levels including threats against her husband's life, and was btw working on compiling incriminating evidence vs her tormentors, while hating what was done to her and the predators who forced it to do, but because she enjoyed the physical sex, then Adrestia would get vengeance on Cameron's behalf if he had cried for justice after seeing Chad finger her in the fancy sports car? Huh? I thought while Adrestia was harsh, she was interested in justice. That isn't justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DEFCON 5 is normal state of peacetime readiness; low threat. What you want is DEFCON 1: Nuclear war imminent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m with Sarkasmus. This story started out as good entertainment but has devolved into something that quite frankly bores me. I’m not ordinarily a fan of fantasy or sci-go but the first chapter of this sucked me in. Unfortunately the following chapters didn’t keep me there. Remember, ST, sometimes less really is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I knew Eli would show up He had to lol Your stories ware not the same without Him at least showing up some How .I am the one who My departed Wife was a direct decadent of Zebulon Pike from the Lewis and Clark expo and My Family tree goes back to Pat Garrett and the tribes and lands of the Scottish and Cree from My Father and the Choctaw and Swedish of My Mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Help! I can't stop reading...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

2nd reading, great series

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love a good fantasy but too many magical beings spoils the plot. Lazy writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Would have been cool to get the final reactions/regrets/realizations from the Ex and Roger, but still a solid 5!

B3ndoverB3ndover9 months ago

Fantastic. You should be writing book series and not short series

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Excellent series of linked stories, probably your best IMO. I would have liked to understand Veronica's motivation more though. Why was she so vile to the husband? Far above the usual cheating wife's actions.. I got a bit irritated with all the receiving powers just before he needed them too and I didn't really like all the drug dependency aspect of the tea and cigarettes. Great yarn though

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@B3ndover— Please! Stop encouraging good writers here to start writing books! We’ve already lost too many good writers, some of whom switched to writing books and evidently got too big for Literotica. We don’t need to lose any more of the really good ones. Especially the ones as good as SaddleTramp. I know he’s already writing books but at least he hasn’t abandoned his readers here. So please, praise him to high heaven, but no more mention of him going to books.

I’ll step off my soapbox now, thank you very much.

Dee

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters6 months ago

Would make a fantastic TV series.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

Much like the greats Robert Heinlein and Isaac Asimov, both of whom wove their 'Lazarus Long' (Heinlein) and 'Foundation and Robot' (Asimov) stories into integrated sagas, the way you've woven so many excellent stories and series into complex tales with great characters and themes.

To me, your work is beyond 'good', and is always enjoyable !

Thanks for writing another 5-star tale !!

dgfergiedgfergie4 months ago

My second reading, I do enjoy stories with happy endings and seeing justice metered out as it should be, not vengeance but justice. What also makes this story a good read is the injection of a little humor here and there. The old Star Trek and Star Wars movies were always more entertaining with added humor even in some of the more tense serious scenes. Keep writing dear author. I agree with another comment about Heinlein and Asimov and let's not forget Chalker and Well of the Souls series, quite the tale. Hats of to all the great sci-fi writers who wrote about things we have today over 70 years ago, they are futurists who in a way imagine and predict our future.

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

You must be 1 sick puppy to come up with this in your head😂😂😂 i really loved this! 10stars!

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[10.02.24]

Hey ST,

Great so far, but...as a comic book nerd I have to vehemently disagree with:

"I don't know," I said. "With a lot of love and a lot of patience, I suppose. You know, we could always read some old Superman comics and see how Clark Kent's parents dealt with him," I added jokingly.

The Silver Age Ma and Pa Kent were the epitome of bad parents, what kind of uncaring monster allows their teenage son (Superboy or not) to travel to the future with strangers (Legion of Superheroes), when at any time he could be grievously or even killed?

Nerd out!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This whole "Flash" saga has been a really fun read: full of drama and intrigue, action, love, lust, betrayal, revenge, loss, redemption and some really wild plot twists along the way. I really enjoyed it and feel it earned 5 stars, and can't wait to work my way through the other stories listed that feature some of the supporting characters. My only real criticism would be to say that I was curious as to what motivated Veronica and her sister's actions: both in plotting against Joe, and in entering into an incestuous three way/relationship situation with that Roger character and would've liked to seen the MC investigate it a bit more or at least expounded on a little with some exposition in the epilogue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow, ST, wow! What a story! Almost a classic. Where do you get these ideas? Don't tell me you have a regular one on one with Smith & Jones. Anyway 5 stars. Would have loved to give more, if it were possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories