Flashback Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I think I am ready now." And she moved her hips lower, making me come out half way.

As her hips settle down on the sleeping bag, I gently thrust in again, feeling the tight grip of her vagina on my erection. She sighed with pleasure. I kept pulling out and gently thrusting in. Within a few thrusts, she started pulling my buttocks harder towards her with each stroke. I increased the force of my thrusting, moving in deeper and deeper every time. Tina started moaning with every stroke now. Suddenly she shuddered, lifted her hips, her legs squeezed hard along my hips, stopping my thrusts. A long wail escaped her lips and went on for a few seconds as she continued to shudder!

That's quite an orgasm - I thought, holding still. Then she relaxed her hold and dropped back her hips on the floor. I resumed thrusting. Within a few thrusts I realised my excitement was mounting and should be peaking soon. I started thrusting deeper and faster.

"Ooh...ooh...ooh...ooh...," she was crying out with each thrust. "Yes fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...," and I exploded hard in her. As my hips convulsed, emptying in her, I could feel her tight vagina milking out all drops of my cum into her.

I dropped on her body squishing her soft breasts under me.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Her eyes were shining with satisfied hunger. She kissed me on the lips. I opened my mouth and forced my tongue in hers. Her tongue rushed to mine and we stayed like that for a long time. Her hands moved caressing my back, moving down the buttocks, squeezing them. As I started to soften and felt myself slipping out of her, she lifted her hips and pulled my buttocks to her as if to resist my penis coming out.

I chuckled "You've been hard work for me! I need some rest." I gently turned, coming out of her with a wet sound, and rolled around to lie next to her.

Tina turned to me and draped her leg across my thighs, with her free hand caressing my chest, tickling my nipples. There was a satisfied smile on her face as her eyes appeared to struggle to stay open. I too started to feel sleepy.

"By the way, what happened to your Aru ma'am?" She was suddenly awake and half leaned across with her left breast now pressing on my chest.

Her question got me to flash-back to the trek.

After Mili left, I had no energy to put on my clothes. I just pulled on the thin bedsheet, made sure I was well covered, turned on my side and went to sleep.

Next day I woke up to Ash humming happily. He looked at me and chuckled.

"What's the matter," I asked.

"I think Mili is a cold one! But I did get to fuck Sheila. By God that girl is a horny one. We did it all ways and boy, was she hot, that slut! Oh well! You should learn from me you know, and you might a piece of some serious action." He whistled as he stepped out of the tent for breakfast. I quickly got up, dressed, cleaned up and stepped out as well.

The guys were already queued up for breakfast at the minivan. As I stepped, I suddenly felt my right buttock pinched, making me jump!

"Hello handsome!" Mili was behind me.

I smiled at her as she elbowed me out of the way to go ahead. She swayed her jean-clad tight hips, glancing at me, and chuckling.

Aru ma'am was handing out sandwiches and coffee. As my turn came, she whispered to me leaning forward to hand my coffee. "How was it? Your first time! Gosh, she is a sexy one, isn't she? And knows it too!" Her tone, I felt, seemed slightly wistful.

We went mountain climbing later. It was great but extremely hard work.

That evening, there was a dramatic change in weather. A red warning that came through and we were told to scrap our trekking plan and return to the city for safety. We would need to spend the remaining two days in a hotel and then take the flight back.

We quickly dismantled the tents, packed our gear and started back.

I was quick to go back to the back seat. Aru ma'am made sure everybody was settled. With a great show of exasperation for being asked to sit in the back again, she sat next to me. As she sat down, her thigh pressed against mine and her hand came to rest on my thigh as if it was the most natural thing to do. I started to get hard and within moments it became obvious. As usual the guys ahead broke into raucous singing. Immediately Aru ma'am's hand moved to my crotch, grasping my erection. I was amazed at her daring. Soon the van lights were dimmed. My hard-on was getting painful. I gently lifted ma'am's hand. She looked at me disappointed but then I saw the flash of her teeth as I unzipped. He hand darted back, wriggled in the opening an grabbed my erection. I sighed as I felt her warm hand encircle the shaft. Slowly she pulled me out. My rampant erection was now free.

She gave a small gasp and muttered under her breath "God...you are so big!" Her hand slowly moved up and down, milking me gently. "How was the sex with Mili? She seemed to know what she was doing."

"She was a bit rough, but I am not complaining. I never realised having sex would be so pleasurable. It certainly was more than what I expected." It felt so easy talking to ma'am, although, I suppose, having her play with my erection did help.

As her hand settled into a nice rhythm, I sneaked my hand across, moving under the edge of her t-shirt. Aru ma'am jumped slightly as my hand touched bare skin. Her hand didn't break the rhythm though. My hand crept up slowly and encountered bulge of her bare breast. Wow - no bra! I was surprised to encounter a firm yet soft breast, the nipple already hardened. As I twirled it between my thumb and forefinger, I heard her barely audible moan. Fondling her breast I felt my excitement slowly mounting.

Suddenly the lights came on. We managed to snatch our hands away quickly without anybody noticing. I covered myself with my jacket.

"We will be arriving in the city in 20 minutes," the driver announced.

We checked in the hotel and met down for dinner. Following dinner Aru ma'am claimed that she was very tired and calling it in. As she was leaving, she sneaked a look at me, and seeing me watching, she gave me a discrete wink. I saw her going to the lifts. The other guys were planning to go out for a round of drinks. I feigned a headache and an impending cold, and excused myself as well. I stepped quickly and found ma'am waiting for the lift. My heart was beating really fast, I was already hard and I casually covered it as I approached her. She smiled coyly as she glanced at me and then my crotch. A few more guests turned up to go up. As the lift door opened, I went and stood at the back against the wall. Aru ma'am came and turned to stand close to me. As the other guests came in, she shuffled back discretely to just brush my bulging crotch. An electric current of pleasure shot through me. As the lift started with a slight jerk, she pressed back slightly. All the other guests got out before our floor arrived. The moment we were the only ones left and the lift doors closed, I put my hands on her waist, pulled her hips closer and started pushing against her.

"Easy now, be patient," she whispered.

As our floor came, I reluctantly released her waist. We got out and I followed her to her room. As she opened the door, I suddenly realised what we were going to do.

"Ma'am are you sure about this?"

She turned around "Oh, you are a sweet boy! Yes, I am sure! Are you?"

My throbbing erection was a big consent! She took my hand and quickly pulled me in. As the door shut, she threw her purse, turned towards me and we came together. As our lips met, I pushed my tongue in her mouth and met her eager tongue. I wrapped my arms around her turned her, almost lifting her and pushing her against the wall. My throbbing erection pressed against her front, and my hips went into automatic action thrusting wildly against her softness.

Aru ma'am broke the kiss and whispered "Easy! Control now, I am not Mili. Not your first time now! Let's do this in a much enjoyable way. I will teach you to enjoy sex more and prolong the pleasure!"

She pushed me away and she led me to the bed. Pushing me back on the bed, she said "Just watch."

She yanked off her trademark shapeless t-shirt. I stared dumbstruck. Ma'am had a lovely figure with medium size rounded breasts, trying to spill out of a sexy, half-cup, silky bra. Her dark nipples were pushing agains the silky, thin material, areolas on both sides part exposed above the oblique edges of the bra cups. Her abdominal muscles were firm with the waist narrowing down to the top of her baggy trousers. She turned her back and wriggled out of her trousers. Now there was another pleasant surprise. Ma'am was wearing thongs, which split a perfect backside into two rounded, firm globes of her smooth buttocks. Involuntarily I started rubbing my painful hard-on. Slowly she twirled to face me. The front of her silk thongs was a tiny triangular patch, barely covering her prominent mound. It had a damp patch on it! Some dark curls were just visible at the top edge. I didn't know where to look, at her breasts or her wet crotch. Slowly swaying side to side, her hands went behind to unclasp her bra hooks. Bringing her hands forward she kept the bra cups over her breasts, hiding them, looking at me naughtily.

"Please!" I pleaded, rubbing myself harder. As she dropped her bra, her mounds swung free, their brown tips mesmerising me. Her breasts were firm and stood up proudly. With a smile playing on her lips, she jiggled them and then her hands moved down to hook her fingers in her thongs. As the strings started coming down she turned again to show me her buttocks. I stared open mouthed at this striptease display. She pulled the thongs down completely, bending to get them off. My eyes were glued to her buttocks, and as she bent I saw the hint of her wet cleft transiently. I wanted to jump up take her from behind right away. As I tried to sit up, she turned and showed me her full naked front. She had lovely broad hips with a tiny thatch of, what looked like trimmed pubic hair, ending in a wet looking cleft, with pink flesh in the middle. She took a few steps towards me and pulled me up. I was trembling with uncontrollable passion. As I tried to take her in my arms, she stopped me. She started unbuttoning my shirt. It was off in a jiffy. She put both her hands on my chest and trailed them down, using her nails lightly. As she came down to the top of my jeans, I involuntarily thrust my hips forward. Laughing softly, she cupped my erection and squeezed! As my hands reached for her breasts, she lightly slapped the away.

"Steady, no touching me yet!"

This was painful.

Aru ma'am knelt in front of me, her face level with my crotch, and unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them and pulled them down. Her mouth parted slightly as she stared at my erection straining against my briefs, a wet spot already obvious at the tip end. She hooked her fingers in the briefs and dragged them down. My throbbing hard-on sprang free and stood proudly in her face. As I stepped out of the clothes she grasped my erection in her right hand, her left cupping my testicles. Her hand started stroking me slowly. As another drop of fluid appeared at the tip of the head, she brought her lips closer. Her tongue flashed out, flicked at the head, licking the drop off.

Oooh...what an exquisite sensation.

Her mouth quickly engulfed the head, her tongue swirling around it. She sucked intermittently, slowly pushing my erection deeper in her mouth. Incredibly almost all of it disappeared and I started thrusting my hips. Quickly she pulled me out. Releasing me, she flopped on the bed on her back and spread her legs wide. Her wet cleft with pink opening was now so inviting, I quickly moved between her legs to take her.

"You need to pleasure me first, young man!" She chuckled.

I went on my knees, and put my face on her mound to lick her cleft.

"Not so directly," she held my head away, "Start all around and only then...."

My tongue started on the insides of her thighs, from one side to another, tracing circles around, moving to her trimmed curls of hair and around. Ma'am was moaning lightly. Her hands guiding my head firmly. I cupped her buttocks and squeezed them hard, and she moaned and lifted her hips, now bringing my mouth on to her cleft. My tongue gently probed the wet opening, licking her juices. Slowly my tongue moved up and found her hardened clitoral bud. She shuddered and ground her hips in my face. As I started licking her clit vigorously, she pulled my head away, "Gently...slowly and then increase the pace and pressure gradually." She whispered huskily. I followed her directions. Her moans resumed and slowly her hips came off the bed jerking in time with my flicking tongue caressing her clit. As I increased the tempo, her moans started getting louder and longer. She was gripping my head hard against her as she thrust her hips at my face. Then she almost screamed, thrust her hips hard in my face, her hands squeezing my head to her, ground her hips and started convulsing. Her prolonged moan was almost like a song, her whole body shuddering, her buttocks clenched hard under my hands. She stayed like that for a few seconds, then collapsed back on the bed.

As Aru ma'am opened her eyes her face broke up into a wide smile "Good...now that's the way you pleasure a woman nicely!"

I moved up her body tracing wet lines with my tongue. Her abdomen shivered, and then I was on her breasts. I cupped and caressed both the soft globes, lightly pinching and tweaking her nipples. They felt hard like nails. I put my lips around one and sucked lightly. Ma'am started moaning with pleasure. I moved from one to the other, my hands roaming all over her body and around, squeezing her buttocks. I lifted my body off a little and my left hand felt her wet cleft. As her legs spread even more and her hips lifted up, I sensed my time had come. I adjusted myself between her legs, and then her right hand sneaked in to hold me to guide into her. She placed my penis head at her opening and whispered "First thrust of entry - always gentle...."

And I did. It was magical. She was a wet hot tunnel gripping my shaft. I could not control my desire now, I pulled out and started to thrust wildly. She stopped me right away - "Slow, steady and deep now, don't rush. You don't want to come too quickly. Prolong the pleasure!"

I slowed down. I could feel my buttocks squeeze, my thrusts got deeper, my strokes became even. Ma'am responded by lifting her hips to meet me with the thrusts. My pleasure started mounting, as my thrusting started getting quicker, she held my hips and stopped me.

"Wait...stop, come out."

As I pulled out, my hips trembling, with imminent release, she sat up quickly and held my erection, gripping the shaft firmly, her other hand coming up she pressed the thumb firmly on the head and kept it there. My wave of uncontrollable passion subsided. The trembling stopped. She stayed like that for a few second. Once she realised I was back in control, she whispered "Now take me from the back."

Rolling over on her front, she raised herself on her elbows and knees presenting me with her buttocks and the gleaming cleft.

Wow...I thought. The view was incredible!

I moved close to and just pressed my erection against her buttocks and rubbed her behind, the memory of our rubbing in the lift fresh in my mind. As I lowered myself to insert my throbbing manhood in her, again her hand sneaked in to grab me and guide precisely.

"Again - start slow and steady", her husky voice whispered.

I grabbed her buttocks, steadied myself and then thrust slowly and deep. I stayed there a for a couple of seconds enjoying the position, with her buttocks pressed against me. She ground her hips against me with a low moan. I leaned forward to increase body contact with her back. My arms went around and I cupped both her breasts and started kneading and tweaking her nipples. In the meantime my

hips restarted thrusting, in and out, enjoying her tight, hot, wet insides. As my rhythm picked up pace, ma'am started moaning, her buttocks thrusting back to meet me. At one point it got frantic when I pulled out too much and slipped out. She quickly grabbed my manhood to guide me in again.

Slowly the rhythm increased, and my thrusts started getting wilder with the impending release.

"Wait, stop...", she quickly disengaged making me slip out. She rolled on her back and repeated the manoeuvre on my erection to turn my trembling body away from the release. Once I settled down again, she the pushed me on the bed and swung her legs across to straddle me. Holding my erection she guided it at the opening of her cleft. Slowly she settled down on it, driving it deeper. Involuntarily I lifted my hip to thrust even deeper. Then she started moving, controlling the rhythm herself. Up and down...up and down, she went. As the pleasure mounted I could feel her inner muscles squeezing me tight and then releasing. It was an incredible sensation! As I approached the release point, my trembling started and I started thrusting my hips upwards to meet her. Incredibly, she stopped and slipped off me again! Once again she did the penile pressure trick to lower the sense of my imminent release.

I was now getting desperate for release - I think she saw and sensed my desperation. She smiled!

"Okay, time to finish off now. You know what to do now. Take charge"!

Rolling off me she lay on her back once again, spreading her legs wide. Her pink opening now looked wide open as I knelt back between her legs. She guided me back in. This time she crossed her legs on my back squeezing to bring me closer. Remembering her instructions, I started slow and deep, my thrust squelching in and out - a wet sucking sound, as her tight, wet insides gripped and released me. Slowly my peak started coming, my thrusts got harder and deeper. My sweat was dripping on her breasts, my eyes mesmerised by their jiggling with my each stroke. Now my lower body started trembling, my heart was loud in my chest, I was gasping with pleasure. I straightened to put my hands behind her hips, grabbed her buttocks and squeezed them hard, pulling them to me, with each thrust of my clenching buttocks. Ma'am was moaning hard as well. I didn't know whether I was hurting her... I just didn't care at this point! The mounting pleasure was almost like an unbearable ache. I seemed in state on uncontrollable frenzy of spasms.

Then I exploded...and how!

The sweet ache of release carried on with the uncontrollable thrusting that seemed out of my control. I felt the spasmodic contractions of Aru ma'am's vagina milking my penis as it emptied all the ejaculate in spurts. With a loud groan I collapsed on her, trembling like a leaf, utterly exhausted! My head lay between her soft breasts, my breathing coming in gasps. I could not believe the intense pleasure and release I just had, still shuddering with ripples of pleasure coursing through my body. I felt incapable of moving a single muscle.

It was minutes before my breathing recovered. I still felt myself partially hard, in her wet grip, being squeezed gently periodically.

Aru ma'am kept her legs encircled around me, holding me tight against her. Her hand was running through my hair lovingly, the other one caressing my back.

Finally, with a groan, I rolled off her with great effort, slipping out of her. I had no energy to to look at her, utter a word or move!

Ma'am turned towards me, raising herself on her elbow and asked "So...what do you think?"

I smiled, "I wish this is what I experienced the first time! It was incredible. I never dreamt that having sex could be this pleasurable! The intensity was unbearable, I couldn't believe the level of my desire towards the end!"

"Well...." she chuckled. "The first time is always just a release of pent up sexual feelings that mount up with changes in the body. What you experienced now, was a controlled way of achieving augmented sexual pleasure, that comes with experience! I must say the experience with Mili was needed for you to progress to this!"