Flashback Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned towards her and involuntarily reached for her breast, unabashedly fondling it.

"Ma'am - the sex with Mili seems completely unrefined, clumsy, and it felt so transient. This...this...I will remember for ever! Thanks a lot for educating me!"

Aru ma'am laughed, "You are very welcome, you nice man. I really like you and it was my pleasure, literally as well, to teach you. And in private drop the ma'am, just call me Aru. And as for remembering, hopefully we'll have some more lessons!" She winked!

I laughed with her. Rolling on top of her, I kissed her deeply. As our tongues played, her hand roamed on my back, squeezing my buttocks. As I felt the soft pressure of breasts and the heat of her mound, slowly I felt a stirring of my penis. As it hardened to poke her abdomen, she laughed with pleasure. "I am impressed! I thought you would be knocked out for a while. Okay...just a quickie now, like you did with Mili! You then better run to your room, before your room mate turns up."

As I lifted myself up, she spread her legs and holding my ready erection, once again guided me in her.

This time as I started thrusting in the wet opening, I kept the rhythm steady, doing deep, and grinding at her hips. Aru brought her hand down to massage her clitoris as I kept thrusting in her. With the double stimulation, she had a shuddering climax in a few strokes. I kept pounding at her with renewed energy enjoying her pleasure. She had another orgasm before I reached my peak. I came with a much less intensity, but this time I definitely was drained completely. As I rolled off her I sighed with pleasure, closed my eyes, exhausted. I must have drifted off, as the next thing I sensed was Aru slapping my bottom!

"Wake up lover boy! Time to return to your room!"

I got up, cleaned myself in the bathroom. As I dressed, Aru was watching me with a smile. She looked heavenly lying there naked, propped on an elbow, that perfect body glistening with a light sheen of sweat.

"I don't want to go, I want sleep next to you!" I said wistfully.

"Me too. Not tonight though!" There was a promise in her words.

I leaned down and we kissed, a long deep kiss, our tongues reluctant to separate. She was holding my face lovingly, eyes closed. There was a peculiar flutter in my chest looking at her.

Reluctantly I pulled away. I left her room, closing the door behind me, with my last image of her lying naked on the bed waving.

"Wow! Popped your cherry & became an expert - all sorted in two days!" Tina giggled.

"Not quite," I laughed. "It took me a few more lessons and...well, a few more occasions to practice the lessons!"

Tina giggled again with the implications. She looked down and said, "It looks like you are ready for another 'occasion' to practice your lessons and perhaps do some teaching as well." She was grinning cheekily!

I pushed her on her back, rolled over her. I kissed her deep, my tongue playing hers. Slowly disengaging, I started biting her lightly, first on her lips, the moving down on the sides of her neck. She started whimpering lightly, with combined pain and pleasyre sensations. Once I bit her on the neck with more pressure than intented. She gasped loud in pain but moaned as I licked the injured site lightly. I moved down to her pert breasts, nibbling lightly all over. She sssssed...as I used my teeth lightly on her erect nipples. She moaned loudly, gasping, her hands gripping my head tightly. Gradually I moved down to her belly button, licking, dipping, swirling around. Her abdominal muscles trembled and spasmed. As I approached her curly haired thatch covering her mound, she lifted her hips in anticipation. I traced circles with my tongue around the wet prize, and the moved to the pink lips. Her moans increased, her hips trembled and her breathing started to get rapid. As my tongue flicked at her hardened clit, she shuddered and then ground her hips in face, holding my head firmly.

As her pleasure mounted, I suddenly broke contact and pulled away. She looked down in dismay.

"Roll over on your knees and elbows, I am going to take you from behind!"

Her eyes widening in anticipation, she got in position. I knelt between her legs and lowered my throbbing hard-on between her legs. The sight of her firm, rounded buttocks, raised up with the wet, glistening pink cleft just peeking in the middle, was making my desire intense. I struggled to control myself from thrusting in savagely!

"Hold me and guide me in now." I ordered her.

She got her hand between her legs and grasped my erection. As the head rested at the opening of her cleft, brushing the pink lips, I grabbed her hips firmly and thrusted slow and deep. She moaned as I penetrated her, filling her up, moving deep in the wet opening.

As she steadied herself, I pulled out and thrust in again. She gasped with pleasure. Slowly I set a rhythm of slow, deep strokes, my buttocks clenching hard to drink deep. She was trembling with pleasure, moaning loudly with each thrust. I leaned forward to cup and fondle breasts, tweaking her nipples. I moved my right hand down, to find her clit. As I started rubbing it, she bucked hard, grinding her hips against my thrusting erection. It was difficult for my finger to maintain a steady, regular rhythm and her hand flashed down pushing my hand away and taking over. I moved my hand up to grab her breast again.

The triple assault on her started taking a toll, her excitement mounted to a fever pitch. Her hips were bucking hard and then she came hard, convulsing as she clenched her buttocks tight. Her insides suddenly gripped me hard. I stopped thrusting, resting deep in the wet tunnel, enjoying the intermittent tight squeeze on my hard-on. As her movements settled, I resumed thrusting again. I felt my excitement mount. I straightened, releasing her breasts and grabbed her hips instead. With each thrust I brought her buttocks towards me, my fingers digging in her soft flesh. I felt nearing my release now, and my thrusts became savage with impending release.

Tina's moaning had restarted as she continued to rub herself, feeling my erection slide in and out at the same time.

Then I exploded inside her...my hips jerking spasmodically...emptying more and more...getting miked by her wet tunnel!

In exhaustion I rested on her arched back.

Her hand movements quickened, her body spasmed again, a loud wail escaping her lips and then she collapsed down, taking my dead weight with her.

Both of us lay gasping for breath.

I rolled off her, slipping out with a wet sound, flopping next to her. Her body continued to tremble for a long time.

She turned her head to me, with a big smile of satisfaction.

"Wow...that was even better!" She gurgled. "That was a good lesson!"

I felt completely spent. Tina snuggled closer and half draped herself on me.

"I think we better clean up and get ready. There's only an hour's journey left," I said, looking at my watch in alarm.

We wiped ourselves dry. "I am going to have to get this dry cleaned to get the stains out when I reach the university!" She exclaimed, looking at the sleeping bag. We tried to wipe it clean as much as we could. She then rolled it and packed it away. We dressed quickly and returned to our seats, both of us fully clothed this time!

Tina was giggling and hyper with excitement. I just wanted to sleep, but we talked about her university and my training in the hospital.

"I am looking forward university life," she said, "And I am sure your training is really going to help me!" She giggled, her eyes shining in anticipation of the possible adventures in her university life. "I will need a few days rest though, I feel quite sore down below."

"Sorry about that! I do wish all the happiness for you," I said.

"You've been amazing! I wish I could take you to university and keep you locked in my room!" She giggled again. "Keep in touch though."

"Absolutely!"

Then the train came to a stop. We got up to go. Collecting our bags we walked towards the exit doors. Before exiting the compartment she turned around, hugged me hard, pressing all her softness against me. Our lips met in a deep kiss, our tongues twirling around each other. As we came up for breath, I noticed the TC coming in. He looked at Tina suspiciously.

"I came to pick up my boyfriend and take him home," she gave me a big wink, "Come darling let's go. You must be tired with the long journey."

I almost burst out laughing.

With our arms linked, we stepped off the train, with the TC looking on unconvinced.

****