Flashback Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll tell you what...why don't you come at 5.30 pm to the department. I can give you details for the assignments. And in the meantime I'll check with the chief about the monetary side of things. Then decide what you want to do. Okay?" She insisted.

I assented and left, thankful that she hadn't noticed my arousal!

I turned up at 5.30 pm. Department was mostly closed. I followed the corridor and found Marianne ma'am's office was at the end. I heard a loud discussion coming from her office. I knocked tentatively on the door.

"Come in," ma'am called out.

Ma'am was with the anatomy chief, both of them turning to me with smiles.

"Come, come...," chief said pleasantly. "Marianne's been telling me about you young man."

Ma'am came up to me, along with the chief. Again she held my right hand and made me flex and extend to make the muscles move. The chief peered over his thick glasses and seemed to be pleased with what he saw!

He smiled and nodded to ma'am and said, "That looks very good to me. I agree Marianne. I think we should go ahead with your project! Now, I have to rush and I'll leave you to discuss the details with this young man." He turned towards me, "Nice to meet you young man, have a chat with Marianne about the project. I'll see you later." He turned and left.

As the door closed, Marianne looked at me and smiled! "He has approved the money as well!"

I realised, she was still holding my hand. My heart rate picked up a little as she looked at my forearm again, twisting it this way and that.

"Okay, so now we need to check the other muscle groups as well. Take off your t-shirt, so I can assess the shoulders, pectorals etc."

Oh, my God...! I hadn't expected this. My alarm was noticeable and ma'am immediately gave me a smile of reassurance.

"Don't worry! You'll be fine."

I couldn't tell her that my worry was about my arousal more than anything else.

Reluctantly I pulled off my t-shirt.

Ma'am probably liked what she saw as smiled with admiration. "You are nicely shaped and muscled. This will do us nicely." She moved to my back and told me to keep my hands an the hips and push down. I felt both her hands on my sides, feeling my contracting muscles in the back. I was immediately aroused as her soft, warm hands moved on my back.

Ma'am came to the front and looked at my chest critically. I was hoping she wouldn't look down, as I felt my erection now start to push against my trousers. She put both her hands on my chest and started feeling the muscles. And this time there was no lab-coat that i could use to hide. I trembled as my hard-on started throbbing now.

Startled with the trembling, she looked at my face, "Are you okay? You are trembling a bit."

"I'm a bit sensitive", I mumbled, hoping against hope of her noticing my arousal.

Then her hands moved on my now tense, abdominal wall!

Now I saw her glance her to my crotch. "Oh..." She gasped softly, but then carried on feeling.

Although, now I noticed a distinct change in the pressure, which went from a deep pressure to a lighter, more caressing touch. At this point I just closed my eyes!

Her hands gradually moved to the top of my trousers now. My erection started throbbing now.

I could hear ma'am sigh softly.

"Manu...I am afraid you will need to take your trousers down so that we can check your thigh & leg muscles as well!"

There was dead silence for a few moments! The rapid tattoo was...my heartbeat that I could hear! My eyes stayed shut and I was frozen in my spot.

Slowly I could feel ma'am unbuckle my trousers. I felt her fingers brush my erection lightly as she unzipped my trousers. I felt my trousers being pulled down. My erection, throbbing hard, was now uncomfortable in my briefs!

Then I felt her hook her fingers in my briefs and my eyes flew open! Ma'am was down on her knees. I looked down to see her eyes wide open, staring at the throbbing bulge in my briefs.

"Ma'am..." My voice came out a hoarse croak!

There was a strange look in her eyes as she glanced up at me.

"I'll need to see your gluts as well!" Although, her eyes were staring at my throbbing erection, with a drop of pre-cum glistening at the the red, engorged tip. Dragging her eyes away, she moved me to turn the other way, so that she was now behind me. I could almost hear her ragged breathing, and then her hands were on my buttocks! They softly kneaded my buttocks, which were reflexly squeezing and relaxing. My arousal was now at its height, needing release desperately! Ma'am's hands slowly traced the lower curve of my buttocks. Moving sideways, I felt them press lightly on the sides, then moved to the front of my thighs. Slowly they crept to the groins. I could feel her warm rapid breaths on my buttocks now!

My breathing was seemingly loud and ragged as well!

For a moment nothing happened, and then the next moment three thing happened simultaneously - her right hand encircled my throbbing hard-on, her left hand cupped my testes and I felt her lick my right buttock!

I involuntarily groaned with pleasure and my buttocks contracted strongly. She seemed to kiss and lick, moving from one side to the other. Her right hand had picked up a steady rhythm of pumping and left gently squeezed and rolled the testes.

Slowly I felt my pleasure climb. I could not resist the temptation and I stopped her hand from pumping. I took it off and turned around to face her. Marianne ma'am's eyes were locked on my throbbing erection, her lips parted. She licked her lips and I gently thrust my hips towards her face.

She put her hand around my erection again, and drew the skin back to expose the congest red head. There was more than a drop of pre-cum that streaked across as the skin was pulled back. Her open mouth came close, her tongue darting out to lick the pre-cum off the head. An exquisite shiver of delight went through me! Then her mouth closed around me, a warm wetness engulfing. A moan escaped my mouth as she she started sucking expertly, avoiding contact with teeth, her tongue swirling around, a velvety massage for my sensitive head. As her hands kept up the pumping, I felt the nearing of my peak. I started thrusting my hips and my hands moved to hold her head steady. Now my moans became steady, an urgent desire for release filling my entire senses. Her hand started moving quicker, sensing my urgency. Then her other hand cupped my tested and gently but firmly squeezed them!

I came hard, squirting in her mouth! Surprisingly, she didn't pull away, swallowing my cum. My buttocks were hard, my hips jerking and I emptied in her mouth, her mouth gently sucking me dry.

Her hands moved to my trembling buttocks, squeezing them gently. I slowly settled down and felt myself softening in her mouth. I pulled her mouth away from my half erect penis. Releasing her hands off my buttocks, she got up with a smile on her face.

"I am sorry ma'am..." I started to say but her hand closed on my mouth.

"Shhhh...it's my fault. I got carried away. I haven't seen such defined, young, muscular body naked - it's a beautiful body anatomically! Obviously the fact you were aroused by my touch in the tutorial and now also distracted me!"

So she had realised that I was aroused by her touch!

"Should I also not be...," I was very embarrassed to say but felt very selfish just get myself pleased.

Ma'am laughed! "You are a gentleman in these matters - that's rare! Thanks, you are such a sweet young man." Impulsively, she kissed me. My mouth opened instinctively to push my tongue in her mouth. Her eyes widened a bit and then her mouth opened as well. Our tongues met and I felt her shiver slightly, her eyes closing.

My hand moved to her waist and I pulled her towards me. We came together closer and I felt her soft breasts press against my chest. My hands moved down to her buttocks and I squeezed them hard, pushing my hips against her. Slowly I felt my penis stir again. Her mouth refused to disengage, her tongue moving around mine vigorously, as if desperate. Her hands were holding my head firmly refusing to relax!

Slowly I moved my hands down and I pulled her dress up. My hands slipped into her panties and I caressed the smooth rounded buttocks. I could feel ma'am's body start to tremble violently, her buttocks clenching under my caressing hands. She was rubbing her hips against my erection firmly. My hand dipped between her buttocks and encountered the wetness of her cleft. A muffled moan escaped her mouth as my finger brushed the opening. Slowly I inserted my index and middle fingers in the wet opening and felt her squeeze on my fingers immediately! Now she broke contact with my mouth, her head going back, eyes half-closed, lips parted.

I moved her towards the table, shuffling sideways, my fingers continuing to move inside her. As her hips bumped against the table she turned, releasing my head, placing her hands on the table, leaning over carefully, without breaking contact with my fingers deep inside her.

I stepped out of my clothes that were bunched at my ankles. With my other hand, I flipped her dress up and tugged on her panties, moving them down on both sides. She wriggled her hips to assist me and her heavy but nicely full buttocks came into view, my fingers still actively moving in and out of her.

Her moaning had picked up a rhythm now and her buttocks moved out to receive my fingers with each stroke. My erection was throbbing and eager for release now. I put my knees between her legs and she immediately spread them, arching her hips out.

I pulled my fingers out, held my erection at the opening and went in with one smooth stroke, deep and to the hilt!

"Ooooof...!" She gasped.

I started pumping in and out, deep and with force. She must have been on the verge of coming, because within a few strokes she shuddered, her buttocks clenched hard, she gave a loud moan and started, her body going in spasms with release. Her vagina squeezed my erection hard, stopping me from moving. I waited till her trembling stopped. Then eager for my release, I started again. I felt her sigh with pleasure, relaxing, spreading her legs further apart.

I straightened slightly to hold her hips and started plunging in harder and harder. In a few strokes I was ready! I groaned with the release as I exploded in her, squirting inside, my hips jerking uncontrollably. Within a few more strokes, I was totally spent and slowly settled on her bent form. I could feel her wet insides squeeze and release my erection, which still seemed slow to soften. I felt her hand come down and start stroking herself.

I pushed my hands under her dress, moving them up. I felt her bra-cups and slipped them up to bring out her soft, large breasts. I pressed and rolled her mounds, kneading her softness, marvelling at their size. I felt her nipples, hard and erect, and she moaned as I tweaked and pinched them gently. Her moaning increased and then she came again, hard, her buttocks clenching and bucking against me.

My half erect slipped out and I continued playing with her breasts as her body trembled with the release. We rested in that position, as her breathing slowly settled.

Ma'am gave a loud sigh, as she slowly straightened and pulled my hands away from her breasts. I moved away from her as she turned towards me. She pulled her dress down, and replaced her ample breast mounds in her bra with some effort. Giving another sigh, she bent down and pulled up her panties.

"You better put on your clothes, before somebody comes in accidentally," she said, eyeing my half-erect penis wistfully.

I dressed as she watched me.

"Now this is going to be tricky!" She frowned. "You will be a good model for anatomy but I don't know how I am going to keep my hands off you." She chuckled, "You are also very excitable. It will be a little embarrassing if you get an erection while we do live teaching! Although it will be fun to see the reaction of other students, but we can't have that, can we?"

I had to agree with that.

"We could do a video privately." Her eyes twinkled.

"Just for anatomy or...?" I deliberately trailed my sentence with a mischievous smile.

"Ooooh...that's naughty!" She chuckled. "Now that's a thought!"

Both of us laughed at that.

We left the office separately, ensuring nobody was watching us.

We did do the video, but only for anatomy!

"Hey, where did you go? You blanked out a bit. Any way, after my experience with you - I was curious about you a little. Did you ever have any other...I mean gay experience at all?"

That was an odd question! Surprisingly it did take me back to the first six months of my second year in senior training.

I always had Thursday mornings free in the r. At first, I used to get up late, but then I felt very low in energy for work in the afternoon. Then I found out there was a swimming pool and a gym next to the hospital, with concessional rates for hospital employees. That was great!

I started with weights in the gym, followed by swimming for a few lengths in the pool. Slowly I built my body and stamina, pleased with my appearance in the mirror.

One day, I finished my swim and returned to the locker room area. As was usual at that time there were hardly any people around. I was used to nudity in locker room area, so I walked to the shower with my towel. I saw another guy come in with a t-shirt and shorts. Paying no attention to him, I walked in the shower. These showers were kind of open wet area with shower heads in a row. As I was just soaping myself, this guy came and started showering next to me. I sensed that he was watching me all the time. As I rinsed off the soap, he suddenly spoke to me.

"I see that you only use soap."

I looked at him and with a shock realised, that he was fully aroused. I just about smiled and nodded.

"I've seen you a few times in the gym," he said, persisting. "You are very well built."

Now this sounded like an open gay flirtation to me especially as he started soaping his erection, turning towards me!

"I can give you some conditioner if you want."

"I'm okay." I mumbled as I turned away from him, not looking, but well aware of his erection.

Suddenly I felt his hand on my buttock. I turned to him, gently removing his hand. "It's okay, I am not into that sort of thing!"

I felt his eyes glued to my naked back as I left the shower area!

Very quickly I left the place. Fortunately, within a few days my Thursdays became busy again and I didn't see this guy again? God...that was embarrassing!

"Wow...that was bold!" Danni smiled. "And you didn't feel a thing when you saw his erection or when he touched you?"

"Noooo..." I replied. "I can appreciate the attraction between males, but I am definitely into only the female form for sexual attraction!"

"Me too..." Danni chuckled.

"And how's that going?" I was curious.

Danni blushed. That's a new one...I thought! I've never seen her blush!

"Oh, you have a girlfriend!" I was genuinely happy for her.

"Not quite, but I have started dating this girl, not from our college though. I hope something may happen this weekend!" She seemed to blush again.

"You mean...you will have..."

"Don't even dare to say it aloud! I'll punch you in the mouth!" She was red in the face.

"Ok, ok...I'm just happy for you!" I raised my hands in mock surrender. The only problem was imaging Danni naked with another girl!

"You bastard! You are imagining us doing it, aren't you!" She must have picked up something in my expression.

"Can you blame me? Especially, if you sit here and imply to me that you are going to have...well...effectively... have sex on the weekend!"

She sighed! "I suppose you are right! Well, any way. It's not happened yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed!"

"And legs un-crossed!" I laughed.

"You dick-head!" She punched my arm in mock anger.

We chatted for some time.

"Are you going for the night out?"

"Yes...well I've paid but I'm not sure...not many from our group are going to be there."

"I know! I have paid as well! I am hoping to get my friend if everything goes well on the weekend."

"Oh, that would be nice!" I said.

True to my worry, not many junior or senior doctors that I knew well turned up. There were a few medical doctors and doctors from ITU. There were lots of nurses and secretarial staff though. At our table there were a couple of medical doctors with their partners, two secretaries and three ITU nurses. The nurses, unlike the rest of us, probably had come preloaded with alcohol! They were giggling all the time, telling rude jokes, teetering on their high heels and barely contained in their scant dresses. One of them I'd seen on ITU but didn't know well. She really looked pretty, and striking in her party clothes. She had a lovely figure but had to constantly adjust her ample breasts, to avoid them popping out. I was quite turned on looking at her! She caught me looking at her a few times and smiled. As she got up to get a drink, I checked her out from behind. Her tight behind sashayed as if she was not wearing anything or probably wearing thongs! That really got me fully aroused! As I quickly reverted my gaze back to the table I saw her two friends grinning at me knowingly, one of them winked slyly. My face turned really red with embarrassment.

I avoided looking at them trying to converse with the couples near me. Briefly I noted the pretty nurse return to her friends and take her place at the table. I heard loud giggling and looked up to see the three of them chuckling, and glancing in my directly. I flushed again!

Dinner was just over. Dance music was on, and people started drifting to the dance floor. There was still some time for desserts to be served. The two couples by my side immediately jumped up and went to dance as the music had started. I was looking at my phone and I sensed somebody sit next to me in the empty chair. I glanced up to see this same nurse now smiling at me.

"Hi! I'm Karen. Not one for dancing?" She queried.

"Oh, hi! I'm Manu. No, I've got two left feet!" I laughed. "I've seen you on ITU a few times."

"That's right. I've seen you as well." She smiled. "Come on there's not much to dancing. You stand there. Wiggle your butt and swing your arms a bit. In your case, just sway from side to side, if you don't want to wiggle!" She chuckled. "We girls wiggle or shimmy to get guys to look at us! In your case, I don't think I have that problem!" She laughed at my discomfiture. There was no one else at the table see me flush deeply! "My friends noticed that you were checking me out! I liked that!" There was a twinkle in her eye. "Come on, dance with me and you can look at me openly then!"

This time I laughed as well. "You're quite something, you know!"

She deliberately adjusted her breasts, looking at me, "I know!"

She pulled on my hand and almost dragged me to the dance floor. We danced for a couple of nice peppy songs and I tried to follow her movements, as she chatted easily. I am not sure that I heard everything she said as I was very aware of the jiggling of her half exposed breasts, and her tight butt, whenever her back was turned to me. I was partially aroused again! Then a slow song started. I wanted to head back to the table, but Karen held my arm.

"Wait, this is even easier. Hold my waist and just follow my steps."

As I put my hand on her narrow waist, an electric current shot through me. By the time she put both her hands on my shoulder, I was fully aroused, and I was aware of my erection starting to strain the front of my trousers! Fortunately we were standing close enough for anyone to notice it and I don't think Karen saw it as her breasts were in the way! As she song progressed, I felt Karen come closer, pressing her breasts against my chest. She was looking in my eyes when she did so! She smiled as I felt her hips brush my hardness.