Flashback Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello stranger!" She whispered and winked, "I was wondering when you would turn up!" She stressed the 'you'.

My face was aflame now.

She brushed her cheek against mine, as her face closer, now pressing her breasts even more. "Come on, hold me tighter!"

My hard-on was throbbing now. My arousal went up a notch! I pulled on her waist and and her hips now locked with mine. There was no doubt now, that she was enjoying my arousal. She started rubbing her hips against my erection, slowly, in time with the music. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to us, I was certain, as the dance floor appeared crowded and we were in the midst of the crowd. My breathing got a little faster, and so was hers. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. Suddenly I felt her mouth move against my neck and felt her tongue give me a quick lick! That sent a current through me and I trembled slightly.

"Damn, I am hot for you! Come outside in 2-3 minutes." She whispered.

Leaving me she slipped away through the crowd.

I put my hands in my pocket and casually strolled out as well.

The moment I stepped out, Karen grabbed my hand and dragged me round the corner of the building. The light was very low here. The area was surprisingly warm as it probably was the back of the kitchen. There was a steady hum of some sort generator. Except for the hum it seemed quiet and deserted. Karen pushed me against the wall and stood on tiptoes to push her mouth against mine. I opened my mouth and our lips entwined, our bodies coming together in a tight embrace. I felt her breasts squash against my chest as she ground her hips against my erection. My hands moved to her buttocks squeezing them hard, pulling them against me. I felt her hands move down and fumble with my belt. Within moments my trousers were unzipped and I felt her hand move inside my briefs to grasp my throbbing hardon. She gasped when she felt me! She squeezed me a few times. Breaking the kiss, she dropped down to kneel partially. Taking her hand off me she pulled my trousers and briefs down quickly. She gasped again looking at my erection and put her hand around it.

"God...you are big!" She moved up and down the shaft and slowly drew the skin away to expose the head.

Her head head moved down and the next thing I felt was her wet tongue lick the tip of the head! Then I was in her mouth. An incredible sense of pleasure coursed through me as she started sucking. I held her head, my hand moving through her soft hair.

In a few few moments though, she pulled me out and whispered breathlessly, "Take me now!"

Turning to the wall, she pulled up her dress and bent. Her pale globes of buttocks were exposed and I saw she was wearing thongs!

I pulled them down and put my hand between her legs to feel her. I felt her bare mound and the wetness in between. She was dripping wet and ready! I slowly trailed my middle finger over the wet cleft and I felt Karen shiver, her buttocks clenching hard!

I dipped my finger in her wet opening and she moaned arched her hips further. I knelt between her legs sliding my erection between her buttocks and held the tip at her wet opening. She pushed backwards in anticipation. I thrust in slowly to enter and then pushed hard. She sighed loudly in pleasure. I pushed my hands to squeeze her breasts and they spilled out from her top effortlessly. They were large and the nipples were hard and erect already! I fondled get breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples, as I started a deep, thrusting rhythm.

"Yeaaah...fuck me, fuck me hard..." Karen moaned, pushing her hips back with each stroke. I could feel her hand rubbing her clit vigorously. Her moans started getting longer and her hips started bucking. I myself felt coming to the end. I started driving harder and deeper. I left her breasts and held her thrashing hips and bringing them hard against mine as I thrusted. In a few strokes I erupted inside her, groaning with pleasure! I continued to thrust and in another few strokes, as I continued to empty inside her, I felt Karen come hard as well. She gave a long moan, shuddered hard, her buttocks squeezing hard under my hands.

Both our bodies trembled with the aftermath of release for a few moments as we rested, standing close.

I felt myself soften and slipped out of her. As I stepped back, Karen straightened and turned towards me.

"A good fuck doctor...a really good one! I enjoyed that!" She smiled. She got some tissues from her purse and we cleaned ourselves. She was quite a site as she pulled up her thongs and pulled down her dress, her ample breasts hanging out, quivering with every movement.

"You like 'em?" She chuckled, watching me stare at her naked breasts. Slowly, looking at my amazed face, she managed to get them back in her top! I sighed with mock disappointment! I pulled my briefs and trousers up and this time she gave a mock sigh. Both of us laughed and went back to the party, arms linked together.

Karen's friend's saw us come in and jumped up. I took my hand away and went back to my seat quickly.

The three of them went back to their seats and started talking animatedly, glancing at me intermittently. Karen winked at me as she was talking to her friends, both of whom looked at me and mimed a 'wow'! God...these girls! I rolled my eyes up in mock exasperation at Karen and she gave a small laugh of delight.

***

My phone pinged. it was Sanoo! That familiar flutter of my heart was back! She was planning to visit grandma in the summer and hoping I would join her!