All Comments on 'Flasher Exposes More Than His Cock'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
he thoughts where more like a treat than a prick

love the story i have the feeling that the ending was going to be a witch turning his cock into some like womans clit making hin scream in horror.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved this story

Do you know what I enjoy about your stories, Andtheend?

Whether writing about a movie, actors and actresses, or a famous writer, you always weave them into your tale to make your story more fresh and interesting.

Normally, I don't vote and I never comment, but I felt compelled to do both with this story.

At first there was too much narrative with you giving me the entire background of a flasher and flashing, but then, as the story progressed, I realized that you needed to do that to develop your character. The story was much more interesting when a character seems real.

This story as funny as it was entertaining and informative. I gave you a 5 vote.

Good luck in the Halloween contest.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Yikes! Andtheend frustrated or obsessed with her partners cock, nowadays?

Writers expose more than they realise, of themselves, in their imagination.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Thank god you are straight

I usually read who writes the story first. Straight women at least understand that males are so inferior. We live longer, we are more advanced from birth and most of us don't give a rats arse if we expose our skin it is like all our other organs just another one. While only males can become real flashers it just because 50% of their brains are in the end they expose. Poor boys we are needing you less and less. So you can become more and more dependant on the smarter sex. The females who bore you and in the end will rule you if we are interested in them,many of us are no longer! WE can use and discard men because their brain makes them come back for more every time. My man wears a collar and leash as all males should.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fiction or Non-fiction

I couldn't tell. This was well written.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a good story. It started at a slow pace and then, as it gathered speed, it became more and more better.And, at the end, it almost made me laugh. I really enjoyed it.

AlwaysHungryAlwaysHungryover 13 years ago
Strange...

...but well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Perspective

LOVED the prelude! As a looong time flasher you described us to a T and as only one with vast experience could! The reconnaissance of the flash area, hiding the car, anticipating as she approaches, the cock growing, the body quivering, the flash and the holy grail reaction! Sometimes even an unancipated climax, shooting off while still exposed before she rapidly departs the scene. Then executing the escape, many times still hard, to jerk off later while replaying the event. Thanks for rekindling the excitement and the memories. I'm sure you know what I mean!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous