Flashing Cousin and Gardening Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy flashes & has incestuous sex with her cousin, Anthony.
5.6k words
4.12
13.9k
14
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy flashes her cousin her panties and her naked breasts.

Continued from Chapter 01:

With her having ulterior, sexual motives, unsure what she sexually wanted to do today and how she wanted to go about doing it, Wendy invited her cousin, Anthony, over to help her garden and take a swim in her pool. As his sexual reward for him helping her, she planned on flashing him her semi-naked and/or her naked body. Especially, after having had a few drinks, and making her flashes appear unintentionally accidental, while playing Marco Polo in the pool, she hoped that he'd touch her, feel her, fondle her, and grope her. Returning the sexual favor, she'd touch, fondle, and grope him, too.

Who knows? If things to go well, maybe, shocking him, she'd even have sex with him. Why not? Been there and done that before, incestuous sex was no longer such a big deal. As long as he made the first move, with her having done worse, she'd definitely suck and fuck her first cousin. Keeping it all in the family, after already having sex with my brother, why wouldn't she have sex with my cousin? She knew that Anthony was as sexually attracted to her as she was sexually attracted to him.

"Hi, Anthony. If you're not busy, I can use your help today with some gardening," said Wendy to her cousin over the phone as if gardening was her code word for flashing him. "I have some huge roots that need to be pulled."

One of her flashing outfits, she decided to wear her short, low-cut, sexy sundress. With her bending at the waist and stooping low with her knees spread wide apart, she imagined him staring at all that he could see of her white, sheer, bikini panties. Already making herself wet with sexual desire, she couldn't wait to show her cousin her camel toe, her pussy mound, her pussy slit, and her patch of black pubic hair.

With her naked breasts nearly falling out of her top whenever she leaned forward while struggling to pull a root, she imagined him staring at all he could see of her naked breasts. She imagined him seeing the shape and the size of her big tits. She imagined exposing her long line of sexy cleavage to his horny eyes. She imagined him seeing her symmetrical areolas and her big, erect nipples.

'As much as I love being an exhibitionist and exposing my nearly naked and/or naked ass, tits, and pussy, especially if no one is aware that I am, I love being a whore, an incestuous whore,' she thought. 'Instead of just looking, I hope he wants to touch and feel me through my clothes, too. I hoped that he'd want to have forbidden sex with me as much as I wanted to have incestuous sex with him. Yet, so as for him not to think of me as a wicked whore, he needed to make the first, sexual move.'

Most men, unless they're into landscaping, hate gardening but she knew that Anthony would be interested in helping her with whatever she needed him to do. In the way that she knew that most men are sexually attracted to her, she knew that her always horny, 21-year-old cousin was sexually attracted to her, too. Already sexually aroused just thinking about flashing him and, perhaps, even having sex with him, too, she couldn't wait to flash him her panties, her naked tits, and maybe later, her naked body.

'Maybe, joining in the fun of exhibitionism, if I sexually excited him enough, he'd flash me his erect, naked prick. In the way that he'd love to see whatever he could see of me, I'd love to see my cousin's naked prick,' she thought. 'Loving to suck cock as much as I loved flashing, I'd love to suck my cousin's prick. If ever we got that far, I'd even allow him to cum in my mouth and all over my face. After all, it's not really deemed a blowjob unless the man cums in my mouth and all over my face.'

"Sure. I'd be happy to give you a hand. I'll be right over," said Anthony hanging up the phone.

Chapter 02:

When she heard his car pull in the driveway and his car door close, ready to flash him, she began her show of exhibitionism. Having practiced her sexy, flashing moves in her full-length mirror many times before, she knew all that she wanted to show him was all that he wanted to see. In preparation of flashing him, she hiked up her sundress as if about to use the toilet. Determined to show him all that he wanted to see of panties but not making her flashing appear too obvious, she immodestly and immorally hiked up her sundress.

'I'm such a whore,' she thought while already sexually arouse about flashing Anthony so very much of her panties.

As if her sundress was complicit in flashing her cousin, as soon as she bent at the waist, she could feel her sundress rising up higher from behind. She knew that her short sundress would continue to climb higher and all the way up to her ass to expose the back of her white, sheer panties to her cousin from behind. No doubt, with him so very sexually attracted to her, he'd be staring at all that he could see of her panty clad ass.

Not stopping there with her flashing, she parted her legs to give him a better view of my panty clad pussy. She was so sexually aroused knowing that she'd be flashing her cousin her panties. She was so sexually aroused knowing that she'd be flashing her cousin her panty clad ass and panty clad pussy.

Usually, giving him not much more than an up-skirt peek of her panties when sitting across from him, with this the most that he'd ever be seeing of her panties, she couldn't wait to flash him. She could feel her pussy getting wet and her nipples erecting themselves from the sexual anticipation of flashing him. Instead of just staring, yet knowing that he never would, she wished that he'd touch her and feel her through her panties. It would be her sexually fantasy if he pulled up her short sundress, pulled down her panties, and fucked her in my backyard from behind,' she thought.

Playing her part as the morally modest woman, she held her breath while waiting and listening for Anthony to enter the backyard. Ready to surprise him, shock him, and sexually excite him, when he entered the backyard, already in position, she was already in flashing mode. She was already bent at the waist and turned away from him. With her ass up in the air and her legs spread wide apart, totally exposed, her white, sheer, bikini panties were already in full view. She knew that he could see most of her panties.

She pretended that she didn't know that her panty clad ass and the back of my panty clad pussy were as exposed as they were. Feigning her innocence, as if she was clueless and sexually naïve, acting as if she never heard him pull up to her house, she pretended that she didn't know that he was already there watching her, staring at her, and leering. A perfect flashing scenario, she acted as if she was the innocent victim for unintentionally and accidently flashing him and he was the sexual pervert for looking, staring, and leering.

She knew that the longer that he stared and the harder that he looked, the more that he could see of her errant strands of black, trimmed pubic hair sticking out the sides of her panties. She knew that the longer that he stared and the harder that he looked, the more sexually excited he'd become. Something not hard to do at his age, she wanted to give him an erection. She wanted to make him so hot that he'd reach out and touch her, grab her, grope her, and have sex with her.

With him already sexually attracted to her, she wanted him to want her enough to touch and feel her. Instead of just looking, in the back of her mind, she was hoping that he'd grab her ass, squeeze her ass, and finger her pussy though her exposed panties. Yet, knowing that he would never touch her, feel her, grab her, grope her, or finger her, seemingly, with him frozen in place, he was sexually content enough to just stare. No doubt, he'd masturbate himself later over all that he had seen of her panties.

# # #

Fully aware that her flashing was deliberate, she pretended that she didn't know that he was seeing all that she was showing. She was sexually aroused exposing the back of her panties to her cousin. She only wished that she could see the sexually excited look on his face. In the way that sexy sirens beckoned Ulysses in Homer's Odyssey, her panty clad pussy was beckoning him.

Seemingly, the latest fashion trend, she thought about not wearing panties but she didn't want to be too obvious in her exhibitionism. Besides, having spent a lot of money on her lingerie, she thought that panties were sexy. Even though she'd love to flash him her naked pussy, she didn't want him to think her a whore, even though she was a whore. Nonetheless, she'd love to show him her naked ass and her naked, black, pussy.

'Lift the back of my sundress higher and touch me,' she thought while trying to put sexy and naughty ideas in his head. 'Feel my panty clad ass. Finger my panty clad pussy. Pull down my panties, take out your prick, and fuck me from behind,' she thought. 'I may feign a struggle, cousin, but I won't stop you from having your wicked, sexual way with my naked body.'

Already ready and willing, if only he'd touch, feel, grope, and squeeze her ass through her panties, she'd let him. If only he'd finger her pussy through my panties, she wouldn't stop him. Horny for her cousin while flashing him, she so wanted him to touch her, finger her, and lick her before fucking her. If only he'd lift up her sundress, pull down her panties, and fuck her, she'd fuck him. If only he'd make the first sexual move, she'd make all the rest of the sexual moves.

Yet, instead of calling out to her to make his presence known, as if he was an intruder, he remained stealthily silent. She knew he was there. She knew that he was staring at all that he could see of my shapely panty clad ass beneath her short sundress and all that he could see of her panty clad pussy. Not only was she an exhibitionist but she's a whore. As much as she loved having sex, whether with strangers or with blood related relatives, she loved teasing men while flashing her sexy and shapely body to unsuspecting men.

As if his eyes were laser beams, she didn't have to turn to know that he was staring at all that he was seeing of her. She could feel the heat of his stare burning through her short, hiked up sundress and through her sheer, white, bikini panties. Without even turning to acknowledge his that he was there and/or his stare, she knew that he was standing there and staring at all that she was showing him and all that he was seeing of her panties.

With him a horny, young man, not even having to look at the bulge in his shorts, she knew that she had given him an erection. Just beginning with her flashing scenario, she had an entire morning planned to unmercifully, sexually tease him. She only wished he'd pull out his prick and masturbate in front of her. If he dared expose his cock to her, she'd stroke him, suck him, fuck him.

# # #

"Hi Wendy," Anthony finally said from behind her after getting a long, uninterrupted, voyeuristic look at his cousin's exposed, bikini panties.

'Anthony saw my panties,' thought Wendy while becoming even more sexually aroused. 'I flashed my cousin the entire back of my panties. He saw all of my panty clad ass. He saw the back of my panty clad pussy. I didn't even have to look to know that he was standing there for the longest time while staring at all that he could see of my panties,' she thought.

She stood and turned to face him and he stood staring at her as if recalling the vision of seeing her panties. Instead of walking closer, as if he had just walked in the backyard, he stood standing there and staring as if she was still bent at the waist and flashing him. He stood about twenty-feet away from her, a good distance for him to see all that he had, no doubt, wanted to see of his sexy cousin. If she wasn't sexually aroused before, after flashing him the back of my panties, she was horny now.

"Thank you for coming to help me, Anthony," she said wiping her hands on a hand towel.

After bending at the waist, she knew her sundress was still hiked up enough for him to nearly see all that he clearly hoped and wanted to see. Moreover, she was well aware that the front of her sundress was askew and that he clearly could still see the front of her panty clad pussy, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and the dark, black shadow of her pubic hair. She watched him struggle to look up at her face instead of staring down at the front of her panty clad pussy.

This sundress was the perfect flashing dress. After bending and stretching, she was well aware that the top of her sleeveless sundress had already shifted and slid lower to expose even more of her naked breasts. As if she was a bridesmaid at a wedding after raising her arms over her head while reaching for the boutique and exposing her naked breasts, she knew that he could see the tops of her naked breasts.

Having practiced these flashing moves in her mirror, before coming outside, not only was she continually flashing him her panties but also, she knew that he could see the tops of her braless breasts, too. She knew that he could see her long, sexy line of cleavage and, perhaps, the shape and the size of her naked breasts. Not wanting to look down to see what he could see of her, she suspected that her areolas and her nipples were exposed, too.

She acted as if she was totally unaware that her naked breasts were as exposed as they were. Instead of pulling the hem of my sundress down, she continued flashing him the front of her panty clad crotch. Instead of pulling the top of her sundress up, she continued flashing him the tops of her naked breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and perhaps even her areolas and nipples.

Already, she was giving him quite the exhibitionistic show while innocently making my flashing appear accidental and unintentional. If her cousin was anything like her, then, after flashing him all that he wanted him to see of her, she knew that he was as horny as she was sexually aroused. Just as she'd be masturbating over all that her cousin saw of her later, she knew that he'd be masturbating over all that he saw of her later, too.

'You ain't seen nothing of me yet,' she thought. 'Let the flashing show begin.'

# # #

"What can I do to help," he innocently asked?

A loaded question. Tempted to do exactly that, she wanted to sexually shock him with her answers. She wondered what he'd do and say if she'd dared tell him all that she was thinking and all that she wanted to do with his young, virginal body. With it warm enough, she was tempted to remove her sundress and garden topless while just in her panties. Only, even though she's an exhibitionist, by removing her sundress to show him her naked breasts, she'd never show her cousin that she's a whore, too.

'What can you do to help me? Hmm,' she thought. 'You can help by taking me in your strong arms and kissing me. You can help me by parting my lips with your tongue and French kissing me. You can help me by feeling me though my sundress while continuing to French kiss me,' she thought and so I wanted to say. 'You can help me by making out with me, your first cousin.'

She imagined him kissing her, French kissing her. She imagined returning his French kisses with her deep, wet, long, passionate kisses. She imagined making out with her cousin. She imagined him feeling her braless breasts and her panty clad ass through her low-cut sundress. She imagined him pulling down the top of her sundress to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. She imagined him lifting the front of her sundress to finger her pussy through her panties.

'If only he would, I wouldn't stop him,' she thought. 'If only he'd make the first, sexual move, I'd make all of the other sexual moves.'

She imagined him reaching behind her to feel and squeeze her panty clad ass through her sundress. She imagined him lifting the back of her sundress to feel her shapely ass through her panties. She imagined him reaching his hand beneath the front of her sundress to feel, cup, and finger my pussy through her panties. Not nearly done there, she imagined him pulling down her panties and fucking her right there in her garden.

'You could help me by stripping me naked and touching and feeling me everywhere that a first cousin should never touch and feel his first cousin,' she thought and wanted to say but she didn't dare say that.

She imagined him pulling down the front of her low-cut sundress to expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes. She imagined him staring at her big, naked breasts as if he had never seen a woman's naked tits before. She imagined him reaching out his horny hand to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God, if only he'd do that, I'd allow him to do that,' she thought. 'Men don't understand that women want forbidden sex as much as men want forbidden sex. If only they'd make the first, sexual move, they'd be surprised how lucky they'd be. If only my cousin would make the first, sexual move, then he'd really discover the incestuous whore that I really am.'

# # #

Judging by the impression of his cock that she was seeing through his shorts, not looking like he was, she wondered if he was wearing underwear. Now, she wished that she hadn't worn panties. Cock for cunt, she'd love to show him her naked pussy if only he'd show her his naked prick.

'How can you help me,' she thought while still riveted over his innocent question? 'You can help me by exposing your naked, erect prick to me. You can help me by putting a gentle hand to my shoulder and suggesting that I move to my knees. You can help me by sticking your erect prick in my mouth.'

Not that he ever would but, she imagined him pulling down his shorts and exposing his erect prick to her. She imagined him taking her hand by her wrist and forcing her to touch his naked rick. She imagined him wrapping her fingers around his cock. She imagined him swaying his hips back and forth while humping her hand. She imagined him forcing her to give him a hand job. She imagined him cumming all over my hand and all over the front of my sexy sundress. Not done there, she imagined what else he could do to help her.

'You could help me by putting a gentle hand to my shoulder and pushing me to my knees,' she imagined saying again while wishing that she had the nerve to say what she was thinking. 'You could help me by taking the onus of blame from me and pulling my hair hard to force me to open my mouth to scream. While I pretended that I didn't want to suck your cock, you could help me by sticking your erect prick in my mouth and, with a heavy hand, hold my head there until you ejaculated your cum in my mouth.'

She imagined him putting a gentle hand to her shoulder. Taking the hint, she imagined innocently moving to her knees. Then, when he pulled her hair hard for her to open my mouth, she imagined taking his cock in her hand and stroking him before taking his prick in her mouth and sucking him.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'I'm driving myself sexually mad with all of this imagined, incestuously, sexual foreplay. I so want to blow my cousin. I so want to suck his cock. I so want him to cum in my mouth. What the Hell is wrong with you? Just fuck me already, Anthony.'

She imagined stroking her cousin's cock while blowing him. She imagined sucking his prick. She imagined him cumming in my mouth. Then, as soon as she imagined releasing his prick from my red, full lips, she imagined him shooting a second load of cum all over her face, in her black hair, and across her big, naked breasts. She was making herself so very, frigging horny by imagining herself on her knees in front of her cousin while stroking his prick and sucking his prick.

'I so want to blow my cousin. I so want to suck his cock,' she thought again while making herself even more sexually aroused. 'I want him to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow his cum. I need him to give me a cum bath.'

12