Flashing Cousin and Gardening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

'What can you do to help me? You could push me back on the grass and make love to me after you finger and lick my pussy and before fucking me hard and fast,' she so wanted to say but didn't dare say that either.

She imagined her cousin stripping her naked. She imagined him licking and fingering her pussy before mounting her. She imagined him making love to her before fucking her hard enough and fast enough to make her cum with his cock after making her cum with his mouth and fingers. After flashing her cousin, she was becoming so horny thinking about having incestuous sex with him.

'I want his hard cock in my hand. I need his erect prick in my mouth,' she thought. 'I need his big dick in my warm, wet pussy. Fuck me, Anthony, fuck me. I need to be fucked. I need to cum.'

Trying to tempt him to do something, anything to sexually seduce her, she gave him my best, sexy smile with my sexiest, naughty look.

"I've been trying to pull out this weed. I think it's wrapped around a root," she said.

Ready to yank the weed out with her bare hands, she hiked up her already, short and hiked up sundress again and squatted down with her knees spread wide apart. Satisfied that he could clearly see all that she wanted him to see of her panty clad pussy, the hem of her dress was nearly up to her waist. Besides herself with sexual arousal, her panties, pussy mound, camel toe, pussy slit, and the dark shadow of her, dark pubic hair were already, all totally exposed.

With him being the incestuously, perverted voyeur that she suspected that he was, she knew that as soon as she squatted down, that he'd squat down with her and in front of her. With him facing her and at the low vantage point for him to see, she'd be giving him the perfect up-sundress view of her panties. Yet, with her already wet, she hoped that she'd make him horny enough to do more than just look.

Not wanting him to know that she was deliberately exposing herself to him, she looked down at the root and away from where he was staring. She pretended that she wasn't aware that she was giving him an up-sundress view of her panties. She acted unaware that he was staring at her panties. Not wanting him to look away with shame and embarrassment, she wanted him to continue staring at her panty clad pussy as much as he obviously wanted to see her panty clad pussy.

# # #

Then, when he squatted down in front of her, she felt him staring at her panty clad pussy but every time she looked to catch him staring, he averted his stare. If seeing her panties wasn't enough, she knew that he could see down her sundress top, too. Again, having practiced this move in her mirror, with the top of her dress falling forward and open with her, she knew that he could see most of my naked breasts. She knew that if he stared long enough and hard enough that he could even see her areolas and her erect nipples, too.

'I'm so hot thinking that he can see my big tits and my erect nipples,' she thought. 'I only wish that I could see his naked prick in the way that I've been flashing him my nearly, naked body.'

Then, shocking her, whether deliberately or unintentionally, he returned the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism. Sexually surprising her, not expecting to see his cock, obviously, her cousin was not only a voyeur but also, he was an exhibitionist, too. He hiked up the legs of his shorts when he squatted down with her. With him wearing wide, legged shorts without underwear, his erect prick fell out of his shorts and was clearly visible. In the way that she had deliberately flashed him her panties, he was deliberately exposing his hard, erect cock to her.

'Oh, my God, my cousin is exposing his naked prick to me. Something I thought that I'd never see, I love his big, hard, erect cock,' she thought.

Something he had never done before, flashed her his erect, naked prick, she couldn't believe that, in the way that she had flashed her cousin her panties and most of her naked breasts, he was flashing her his entire, naked prick. Without doubt, after playing touchy and feely Marco Polo in the pool, they'd be having sex later. She couldn't wait to wrap her horny hand around his prick. She couldn't wait to take his cock in her mouth and suck him before sliding his big dick in her warm and wet pussy to fuck him.

Not wanting him to catch her staring at his dick, she averted her eyes in the way that he averted his eyes not to catch him staring at her panties and her exposed breasts. In the way that he was, no doubt, tempted to reach down her wide-open sundress top to feel her naked, she was tempted to reach up the wide-open leg of his shorts to fondle and stroke his prick. In the way that he, no doubt, wished that he could feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her nipples, she wished that she could wrap her hand around his stiff prick.

She wished that she could stroke him while sucking him before fucking him. Yet, with him exposing his naked, erect prick to her, maybe this was his first sexual move. Now, maybe, the next sexual move was up to her. This was her chance to have incestuous sex with her cousin.

As if we were two quickdraw gunslingers, she had waited and hoped for him to make the first sexually incestuous move. She had hoped that he'd reach out and stick his horny hand down her open sundress top. She had hoped that he'd reach out and feel her pussy through her panties. If only he'd do either or those things or both of those things, she'd have his big dick in her hand and in her mouth before he knew what hit him. Yet, the next best thing, he exposed his prick to her. She couldn't believe that he finally exposed his prick to her.

# # #

"At the risk of embarrassing you, I hope you don't mind," she said unzipping the back of her sundress. "I don't want to ruin my dress. Besides, this dress is too confining to garden. I should have worn something less constrictive," she said while removing the straps of her sundress from her shoulders.

She stood and allowed her sundress to fall to the grass. In the way that he continued to squat with his cock sticking out of his shorts, she stood before her cousin topless while only wearing sheer, bikini panties. As if she was standing there naked, she knew that he could see her black, trimmed, pubic hair. He stared at her as if he had never seen a woman's naked tits or her panty clad pussy before. With her already sexually aroused and with her already so very wet, her nipples erected themselves.

Hard to miss, she watched his cock grow bigger and harder. Suddenly, his erect prick throbbed and pulsated. Obviously, he was sexually excited by what he was seeing. Obviously, he was as sexually excited as she was sexually aroused. Obviously, he sexually wanted her as much as she sexually wanted him. She couldn't wait to take his big prick in her horny hand before taking it in her mouth and before sliding it in her pussy.

"There. That's much better," she said looking down at her naked tits before looking at her cousin. "I hope I didn't embarrass you by showing you my naked breasts," she said looking down at all that he could see of her big tits again. "If your shorts are too confining," she said with a pause and sexy smile with another naughty look, "take them off. We'll be going in the pool anyway," she said.

Obviously, embarrassed, he looked up at his cousin red faced.

"I'm not wearing underwear," he said looking up at her as if asking her permission to strip himself naked.

She shrugged a laugh.

"That's okay. Your prick won't be the first or the last naked prick I've seen," she said with a dirty laugh and a sexy smile. "If it will make you feel more comfortable, I'll remove my panties."

He stood and removed his short while she removed her panties. They were both naked below the waist. As if his cock was the thermometer to show his sexual excitement, his prick stood straight out. Even after swimming in the pool, she could hang her towel from his stiff prick.

"Wow, Anthony," said Wendy. "You certainly have a big prick."

He looked down at his cock before looking up at her. He stared at her naked breasts while staring at her naked pussy. Then, she turned to show him her naked ass. Tits, ass, and pussy, Anthony finally saw his cousin naked and she finally saw his erect cock.

"And you have beautiful breasts. They're so big and so shapely," he said. "You have such a hot body."

# # #

Now, naked, she squatted down again with him to make sure that he had a good, long look at her moist, glistening wet, naked pussy. He squatted down with her to make sure that she had a continual view of his big dick. His cock continually and involuntarily throbbed and pulsated.

"Have you had sex yet," she asked while suspecting that he was a virgin?

He blushed.

"I kissed a girl and felt her breasts but that's as far as she'd allow me to go," he said.

She gave him a naughty look.

"Would you like to feel my naked breasts, Anthony," she asked while lifting her tits and the palm of her hands as if offering them to him?"

He looked at his sexy cousin with wide-eyed, sexual excitement.

"Are you kidding me," he said reaching out his horny hand to touch, feel, and squeeze her naked tit while fingering her nipple. He felt one before feeling the other. "Your tits are so firm, yet, so soft."

She looked down at his stiff prick again.

"May I?"

He looked down at where she was staring and before he could answer her, she had his big dick in her hand.

"Have you ever had a hand job," she asked?

He looked at his cousin stunned.

"No," he said with shyness.

She licked her red, full lips.

"So, I guess you never had a blowjob either," she said.

He looked at her stunned again.

"No," he said with nervous, sexual anticipation.

She slowly stroked his prick while staring up at his blue eyes.

"Would you like me to stroke your prick while sucking your prick," she asked.

As if he was about to have a heart attack, he stared at her with disbelief.

"You'd really do that? You'd really suck my prick while stroking my prick?"

Not waiting for him to change his mind, she took his cock in my mouth. She stroked his prick while sucking his prick. His first hand job and blowjob combined in one, it didn't take him long to cum in her mouth. Then, with him already hard again, she mounted him and stuffed his cock in her warm, wet pussy. She made love to her cousin before fucking her cousin.

THE END

12