Flashing Leads to a Contract

Story Info
Sarah's new lifestyle leads to business opportunities.
5.4k words
4.59
9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazasp
tazasp
20 Followers

I am growing accustomed to the attention I received from the lack of clothing I normally now wear.

Around the house, I quit wearing normal clothes about six months ago. Gone are the bras and panties I would normally wear. Now I am usually nude or wear a t-shirt or tank top when I need to wear something. This newfound freedom has led to some intentional and unintentional flashing.

For work my wardrobe still consisted of professional attire, pencil skirts and blouses, however, there were many new types of dresses. I enjoyed wearing sundresses and wraparound dresses whenever I can. Missing are the long pants I usually wore at work. For running and going to the gym. My attire now consists of spandex mini shorts and tub tops. The lighter the color the better, since I can't be nude while running or at the gym, showing my boobs and letting the bottom of my ass slide out of my shorts gets me some interesting looks. To top off my wardrobe I replaced Sam's t-shirts and muscle shirts with thinner T's made for women and ladies tank tops. I like to wear tank tops since they show a lot of side boob. I like the way strangers look at me when I'm out and about.

If you looked in my dresser you would no longer find any traditional bras and panties. If my clothing and the situation allow, I'm nude under my dresses. When I do need to wear something under my clothes, I wear the sexiest thin lace bras, they don't cover much and look great under my blouses. All my blouses are made of the thinnest material I can find. Notice I said nothing about panties....

One Sunday morning while preparing a roast for dinner I needed some Cloves. I searched the cupboards and pantry to no avail. Since Bryan and his father Sam were gone checking out some new mountain bike trails. I needed to go purchase them myself. Although you can substitute cloves with allspice and nutmeg, I knew that the flavor of the gravy wouldn't be the same.

In a hurry to get back to finish the roast, and not thinking. I just grabbed the closest shirt and slipped it on. Grabbed my pocketbook and headed for the store. The weather is perfect this time of year, with cool mornings and warm days. The roof of the Mustang was down, and the cool air promptly made my nipples hard. Without thinking, the tank top I grabbed was light tan and one of the thin ones I normally wear around the house or when checking the mail. The color and thin material of the shirt I grabbed showed my hard nipples and areola. Of course, I didn't notice this until I arrived at the store. Luckily it wasn't too tight. Oh well, too late to change.

I went into the store and headed to the spice aisle looking for the cloves. Just my luck I could only find ground cloves, I needed whole cloves. As I continued to search for them an attractive man was searching for something further down the aisle.

When I finally found the whole cloves, they were on the top shelf. Being 5'3" made retrieving them a challenge. Without thinking, I reached up trying to get them. I had to stand on my tiptoes and even had one leg in the air. My tank top rose as I reached exposing my butt. I even expose my freshly lasered pussy. My right boob popped out of the side of the shirt. I might as well have left the tank top at home, as much as it covered me.

That's when I heard a soft but deep voice say, "please allow me to help you with that". The attractive man I mentioned earlier was now standing next to me. He softly touched my hand as he reached for the cloves. He smiled as he slowly took in the view, I provided him. I lowered my arm allowing my shirt to cover my exposed body. The stranger handed me the cloves, mentioning that he had never seen such an attractive woman dressed so provocatively this early on a Sunday morning. I blushed slightly while thanking him. Did I mention he was incredibly attractive?

He softly held my hand and looked deeply into my eyes. It seemed that time had stopped as I looked into his pale blue eyes. He slowly lifted my hand, kissed it gently, then bid me adieu. He turned and walked away leaving me mystified. I collected myself, made my purchase then headed to my car. The rest of the day passed as a blur as I continued to think about this mystery man and his soft pale blue eyes.

Two uneventful weeks passed by. Then on Tuesday of the third week, my business partner came to me extremely excited. Lisa had been working for years to get a marketing contract with a large contractor in our area. The contractor employed over one thousand people locally and had contracts all over the world. Landing a contract with them would put our small firm in great financial shape. Lisa and I worked diligently for the rest of the week to prepare for our Friday afternoon meeting with the CEO of the contractor and his staff.

When Friday came, I wanted to look my best for our proposal. I picked out a black pencil skirt with a matching jacket, a white blouse, and a white lacy bra. I needed the bra in case I needed to remove my jacket during the presentation. To top my outfit off I wore my three-inch black heels.

I was standing in front of the mirror to make sure I looked professional when Sam walked into the bedroom. Wow, you look fabulous, Sam said. He walked up to me and helped me smooth my skirt, dwelling on my ass a bit longer as usual. As he slid his hand up and down my ass he asked if I was wearing any panties. I slapped his hand and replied you know I don't own any. Do you want me to purchase some? No way, he said while sliding his hand under my skirt.

Sam loves to get me all worked up whenever he can. Today was no exception. He even tried to insert his finger into my rosebud. I slapped his hand away again telling him that this meeting was important and that I needed to look as professional as possible. Sam told me that if our proposal looked half as good as I did, we surely had the contract all wrapped up.

When I arrived at work, Lisa and I went over our presentation one last time. We wanted to make sure we covered all the items placed in the request for proposal (RFP). After we were sure we covered every item in the RFP, we worked on the delivery.

As we worked it was getting a bit warm in the office. I removed my jacket so I wouldn't start sweating. Lisa smiled when I hung up my jacket. Then asked if she could ask me a personal question. Sure, what's up, I answered. Well, I noticed a change in you a couple of months ago, and I got to say it's been a change for the better. You look stunning, and always seem to have a smile on your face. What changed? I thought back to that night at the Salty Dog, I couldn't tell Lisa about that night. So, I told her that I just decided to enjoy my life more. That I started expressing the real me.

Only if she knew that the real me wanted to shed these clothes and give the presentation naked. I'm sure that I would make one hell of an impression. As I thought about how my being naked could make sure we'd get the contract. Or at least a good fucking. My nipples started to get hard, and I felt a tingling between my legs. A tingling that made me smile. Lisa chuckled when she told me that whatever it is, keep it up. I'm sure the client would love seeing your nipples stand out as they are now. I should have been embarrassed, but the new me reached up and pinched both of my nipples. You mean these I said. We both just laughed and finished working on the final touches on our presentation.

When we arrived at the contractor's office for our presentation, the CEO's receptionist Meg met us. She was a stunning redhead. She led us into a very posh meeting room. The meeting room centerpiece was a fine mahogany table with seven leather chairs. Meg then asked if there was anything she could get for us. Meg had already placed an easel in the room, so we didn't need anything and started setting up for the presentation. The room was a bit cool, so I was glad that I wore my jacket. After a few minutes the CEO, CFO, and their assistances came into the room.

Meg introduced Lisa and me to the team. Clift the CEO smiled when he shook my hand and said it was a pleasure to meet again. Clift had the softest pale blue eyes I had ever seen. Eyes I had seen before, I blushed as I induced myself as Sarah. Lisa was puzzled until Clift mentioned that we had met in the store a couple of weeks ago. Clift mentioned that I had left an unforgettable impression on him, and he hoped that our presentation would do the same.

We handed them our business cards and prepared packets for them to follow along as we gave our presentation. As we made our presentation, Clift remained very attentive but held his questions in reserve. The room warmed as the presentation continued. George the CFO apologized when he asked if he could remove his jacket. I was glad when he did. I was beginning to get warm, so I removed mine as well. After I did, I saw a twinkle in Clift's eyes. I felt his eyes on me the entire presentation. I was beginning to get hot and bothered as his piercing blue eyes seemed to look right through my clothes. I smiled, remembering how sexy his voice sounded that Sunday morning in the store.

When we were finished, he asked his team if they had any questions. There were a few questions from his team that we answered effortlessly. Clift gave no impression of how our presentation went. He said that they would give us an answer on Monday and asked if we had any questions. We thanked them for the opportunity to make our presentation and were led out by Meg. Meg mentioned that we had an excellent presentation and she hoped that we would be hearing from them soon.

By the time Lisa and I got to my car, I received a text from Clift. All it said was "Drinks later? Clift". I replied with a simple, "When and where". His next text asked me to meet him at Sullivan's at 5:30. "Sure" is all I replied.

I called Sam to tell him that I was meeting the prospective client for drinks. Sam asked how our meeting went, I told him it went very well and that I had met the client before. I told Sam about how Clift assisted me as I was trying to get some cloves for dinner, and as I was trying to reach them, I exposed myself to him. Sam told me to enjoy myself and have some fun. Then insisted that I tell him everything when I got home.

When I walked into Sullivan's at 5:29 Clift was waiting for me by the hostess podium. We were seated in a "U" shaped booth and said our server would be there shortly to take our drink order. I was thrilled to see that our server was Ashley. I hadn't seen Ashley since that weekend with Brad.

The room was dimly lit giving it an elegant feeling. Clift conveyed that I made his day when he saw me again. He mentioned that I was constantly crossing his mind and that he even visited the store hoping to see me again. I smiled and softly touched his hand. When our drinks arrived, I took a sip, then excused myself. The bra I was wearing was binding, and I just couldn't stand wearing it any longer. I still wore my jacket so I wouldn't be exposing anything.

When I returned, Clift had removed his tie. He stood and assisted me into the booth. He held my hand as I slid into the booth. When he sat down, he sat across from me. Our conversation quickly turned to the day we first met. Clift asked if I was wearing anything under my suit. I smiled a sexy smile and asked why.

Without saying a word, he slid around the booth until his leg was touching mine. He leaned into me sliding his hand into my jacket and finding my left breast. My nipple immediately went hard with his touch. He rubbed it softly between his thumb and forefinger. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan, his touch was as soft as his eyes.

Clift removed his hand as our server Ashley returned to take our order. The room was beginning to fill, but we were deep in our conversation. As we enjoyed our appetizers Clift started to unbutton my blouse from the bottom. He had most of the buttons opened when I asked him if I should remove my jacket. He smiled as I removed my jacket. Clift could see my breast clearly through the sheer material of my blouse. As I turned towards Clift, I undid the rest of the buttons of my blouse allowing it to fall open. I was hoping that anyone walking by could see that I was practically topless. Unfortunately, the restaurant lights were turned down so low that only my companion and Ashley could see me.

Smiling I slid my hand along Clift's leg finding that my exhibitionist behavior was having the desired effect. I lowered his zipper and pulled his cock out of his trousers. Clift did not disappoint; he had a large and thick cock. A cock I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around. I wasn't worried about being noticed since the room was dark, and Ashley had just refreshed our drinks.

Clift had his hand on my knee as I stroked his cock. That's when I got that familiar feeling deep inside of me. I stopped stroking his cock and leaned forward and unzipped my skirt. Raising slightly, I slowly started to slide off my skirt. Sitting back down, I lifted each leg until the skirt was free. You should have seen the look on Clift's face as I neatly folded my skirt and placed it next to me.

I felt exhilarated being practically nude in such an upscale restaurant. Nude except for my unbuttoned sheer white blouse that is. With the dim lighting, it would be difficult for anyone other than Clift to see that I was practically naked. But what excitement!

I was so wet. Clift slowly slid his hand up my leg, I opened my legs allowing him to slide his finger into my wetness. I moaned as he started working my clit with his thumb. My hand again found his cock and I continued to stroke it under the table. To exasperate the experience, I stopped stroking his cock only long enough to take my shirt off my shoulders. Now, I was completely nude in this very posh restaurant.

After a few moments, Ashley our server returned. She smiled when she saw me nude in the dim candlelight. She apologized for her intrusion and asked if she could get us anything. I thanked her and asked for the check. We needed to take this elsewhere before things get out of hand. When she returned, I still had the buttons of my blouse undone, but I had put on my skirt, and jacket and returned Clift's stiff cock to his trousers. Clift left a one-hundred-dollar bill for the sixty-dollar check.

As we left, Ashley hugged me and gave me her number. She whispered into my ear saying that I needed to call her since she missed all of the fun we had the first time we meet.

When we got outside, Clift asked where I would like to go. I knew my husband was probably waiting for me at home, but I needed to have Clift's cock. I smiled and asked if he would like to follow me. Clift looked puzzled but agreed.

I allowed my unbuttoned blouse to open as he walked me to my car exposing my breast to the fresh evening air. As we walked, I asked where his car was. He pointed showing me that it wasn't far from mine. When we arrived at my car. I asked if he would get his car and drive over by mine, and that I'd wait for him. He opened my door and then pulled me close to him. I was transfixed looking into his pale blue eyes. Our lips meet and we started kissing. Clift's hands reached up cupping my breast, pinching both nipples. He then slid his hands over my shoulder removing my blouse. I let it fall to the ground as his hands slid down my body until he reached the bottom of my pencil skirt. As we kissed, he pulled up my skirt until he had both butt cheeks in his hands.

We needed to leave. If I did not stop, I would be fucking Clift in this parking lot. I stepped back and then sat down in my car. As Clift bent down to retrieve my blouse, I told him to get his car.

It was still warm, so I lowered the top of my Mustang and removed my skirt. My nipples were hard as they had ever been, and when I slid my hand down to attend to my throbbing clit my cunt was dripping wet.

I waited until Clift pulled into the spot next to mine and rolled down his window. There were plenty of cars in the parking lot, and mine was parked along the main road not far from the entrance of the restaurant. Traffic was zipping by on the main road as I got out of my car, and walked nude around the front of his car. His car's headlights illuminated my naked body. A few cars honked their horns as I paused giving Clift time to enjoy the view. I continued to the driver's side window. I leaned in and gave him a long sultry kiss. I told Clift to follow me, then returned to my car and exited the parking lot.

As I drove, I called Sam and asked him if I could bring Clift home. Sam asked if he needed to hide, or if should he be there when I arrived. I told him to be waiting in the living room, but that I didn't know if Clift would be okay with him being there. Sam asked me what I was wearing. I filled him in on the sultry details of our evening.

To add to my excitement, Sam told me to park in the driveway and remain nude when I got home. Sam said he wanted me to walk up to the front door nude, and that he would make sure that the front porch lights were on. He told me that he would let us in after we rang the doorbell, I told him that was an excellent plan.

Clift followed me to my house and parked behind me. When I got out of my car his headlights were still on and illuminated my naked body. I didn't try to conceal being naked and walked up to his door. I asked Clift if he would like to come inside for a drink or something, emphasizing something as I slid my finger down my stomach towards my clit. Clift asked if my husband would be home. I told him that I called him on our way here and that he was okay with me bringing a friend over. Then I leaned into his window and kissed him while reaching for his cock.

We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. Sam had left the lights on, and he waited a bit before opening the door. Sam liked it when I was outside nude for the world to see. He opened the door, smiled, and kissed me. I introduced Clift to Sam. Sam stayed in the doorway as we made small talk for a few minutes before he let us into the house. I acted as if being naked in front of my house with the front porchlight on was completely normal. Unfortunately, only one car drove by as we were standing there. Did I mention I loved being an exhibitionist?

I asked Sam to show Clift to the patio as I got us something to drink. They were sitting across from each other on the loungers when I emerged with some wine classes. I handed Sam his glass, making sure I bent over in front of Clift. Turning, I stepped forward sliding my legs between Clift's legs and handed him his glass. Then sat on his lap with my leg still between his. Leaning back into Clift, he reached around my back and placed his hand on my leg. He seemed a bit nervous, so I parted my legs and moved his hand up onto my moist opening.

I asked Sam to take my glass, stood, then unzipped Clift's pants freeing his cock. Kneeling down I slowly took his cock in my mouth. He had a beautiful cock, thick, veiny, and long. I worked on his cock with the lust of a slut. Sam started to rub my inner thigh with his foot. I lifted my ass giving him better access, but he was teasing me by just avoiding my wetness.

After a few moments, I just had to have him inside of me. I stood up and crawled onto Clift's lap and tried to lower myself onto his waiting cock. His cock was about nine inches long and about the girth of a soda can. It took some time before I could get him inside of me. It felt so good as he entered me, I was so wet from exposing myself at the restaurant, being nude in the parking lot, and staying that way since we departed.

Clift kissed my breast and pinched my nipples as I rode his cock. It wasn't long before I was convulsing with my first orgasm. As I convulsed Clift started to rub my rosebud with his fingers until he had placed two of them in my ass. I leaned into Clift as I rode his cock, and he explored my ass.

tazasp
tazasp
20 Followers
12