Flashing Leads to a Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Clift getting ready to cum when he suddenly stopped. He removed his fingers from my ass and eased me off his pulsating cock. I looked at him with bewilderment when he smiled and stood up with me. His cock slipped out as he shifted me to one side as you would carry a small child. He then reached down took the cushion off the lounger and walked to the counter of our outdoor kitchen. He placed the cushion on the counter and then laid me face down on the cushion.

As my legs dangled off the counter Clift positioned his knees on the inside of them spreading them further apart. I was laying there with my ass in the air, my pussy wide open and still dripping from my first orgasm. He placed the head of his cock on my rosebud, and I froze. I had never had a cock as big as his in my ass before. Clift slowly worked the head of his cock against my rosebud trying to enter me.

Slowly he entered my back door. I started rubbing my clit as Clift worked his magic on my ass. This was Sam's cue, he stood up, lowered his shorts, and stuck his cock in my mouth. I had a cock in my ass, and one in my mouth and was enjoying every minute of it.

I felt Clift stiffen as he exploded in my ass sending his cum deep inside of me. I could feel the warmth of his cum as it filled me sending me to another orgasm. As I orgasmed, I dug my nails into Sam's ass cheeks. This sent him over the edge, and he rewarded me by filling my mouth with his cum.

I lay there on the outdoor kitchen counter panting trying to catch my breath. Clift's softening cock slipped out and cum started oozing from my ass. His warm cum traveled down until it was leaking into my pussy. Clift slid his fingers along my cunt scooping up the dripping cum. Without spilling any he reached around and placed his cum soaked fingers into my mouth. The taste of Clift's and Sam's cum mixed in my mouth. Hungerly, I cleaned every drop of cum off of his fingers.

Clift's cock needed a break, but he did not. As he continued to wipe the cum from me, he inserted two fingers from his other hand into my pussy. He slowly pressed his fingers deep into me. When he would withdraw them, he would rub them over my clit. He continued this adding more fingers with each penetration until he had four fingers slowly sliding in and out of my cunt. Clift then used his other hand to insert more fingers into my anus. I was well-lubed from my multiple orgasms and the cum that was left in my ass. Clift moved his hands back and forth sending me into another orgasm. I shrieked loudly as I climaxed for the third time that evening, so loud that I saw the neighbor's bedroom light turn on and then quickly off.

I wondered if my neighbor was watching us alone, or if his wife had joined him as he watched us through their bedroom window.

After my breathing returned to a normal rhythm, Sam gently picked me up and took me inside laying me on the couch. Clift and Sam continued to talk as I recovered, sipping their wine. Once I recovered, I told them that was all I could handle for one evening. My head rested in Sam's crotch, and Clift slipped my legs over his. They continued to rub my breast and pinch my nipples and gently rub up and down my legs sometimes pausing on my clit.

Clift mentioned that he needed to go and got dressed. When I walked Clift to the front door, I reached for a shirt to wear outside. Sam grabbed the shirt telling me that I wouldn't be needing that tonight. He would not let me put on anything before we went outside. He told me he liked it when I went outside nude, then he turned on the front porch lights as I walked out the front door.

I held Clift's hand as we walked to his car. When we got to his car, he kissed me deeply while caressing my ass. I moaned softly as I felt his cock hardening through his pants. He asked me if I could drop by his office Monday. I said I would, and he then asked if I would do it nude. I smiled coyly saying that I should, however, his coworkers would probably not understand why a nude woman was dropping by the office. We both laughed, I mentioned that I could be nude under my dress if he wanted me to be. He smiled, got in his car, and left. I stood there bathed in the light from our front porch watching as he drove away.

Monday, I called Clift's office to set up a time to drop by. Meg let me know that our contract was ready and that we could pick it up at any time, however, Clift asked if he could meet us at Reforma's for lunch. He wanted to go over the contract and to please bring Lisa. I agreed, hardly being able to control myself. Excited, I hurried over to tell told Lisa about our luncheon meeting.

When we got to the restaurant, Clift had a table waiting for us on the patio. I was wearing a light blue wraparound dress that barely concealed the color of my areolas, and the material was so thin that it was almost transparent when the sun was behind me. As we reached the table, I intentionally sat on Clift's right side. I loosened the tie of my dress so that anyone sitting on my left could see my right breast if I leaned forward slightly.

Clift went right to business. He apologized for pre-ordering lunch but hoped we wouldn't mind. We ordered our drinks and started going over the contract. As we did, Clift reached over placing his hand on my leg, I moved my leg closer to him so he could slide his hand up my leg. We were sitting too far apart for him to reach too far up my leg, so I slid my chair closer to him. Lisa observed what was going on and looked at me a bit puzzled. I smiled and winked, she smiled back but indicated that she could see my breast. I just smiled and slid the strap off my right shoulder allowing the material to hang loose exposing more of my breast. Lisa's face went flush. She couldn't decide where she wanted to focus, Clift or my right breast. Being in a frisky mood, I reached up and pinched my nipples as they both watched.

Lisa asked to be excused to the ladies' room and asked if I could join her. As I got up, Clift stood and slid his hand up my leg until he cupped my ass. I playfully slapped his hand telling him that would have to wait until later. When we entered the ladies' room, Lisa asked me what was going on. And if Sam knew. I paused, then told Lisa about Friday night. Lisa was shocked. We had known each other since college, and I needed to let her know why I was so much happier lately. To my surprise, Lisa kissed me, squeezed my right breast, and left me without a word.

As I walked back to the table, I saw that we had the patio to ourselves. Seeing this, I knew it was time for the fun to begin. Lisa and Clift were going over the final page of the contract when I returned. They both looked up and asked me to sign, I signed and handed the contract to Lisa. As she was signing, I handed Clift the tie that held my dress together and sat down. My dress was now free to do as it or I wished. I allowed the dress to fall open exposing my nude body to Clift and Lisa.

Lisa's mouth dropped, and Clift calmly stated that I was just as beautiful in or out of that dress. I smiled, and leaned back, allowing the dress to fall off my shoulders exposing myself fully. I opened my legs slightly giving them a full view of my exposed clit. Clift leaned over and kissed me while he found my clit with his hand. Then told me that I would have to wait until tonight for more since he had another meeting later this afternoon.

I saw our waiter returning to our table. I crossed my legs as he approached but did not attempt to cover myself. Clift paid for lunch and walked us to my car. I pulled my dress loosely closed but left it untied as we walked through the empty restaurant.

When we got to my car, Lisa thanked Clift and shook his hand. I opened the door to my car and then turned to kiss him. As we kissed, I allowed my dress to fall to the ground. Clift pulled me close and held my ass firmly. When we finished, he said he would call me when he got out of his meeting. He picked up my dress and walked away. Dress in hand.

Lisa just stood there shocked.

I lowered the top of my Mustang, told Lisa to get in and we drove away......

12