Flashing, Spanking & Wanking! No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The passenger gave me a dirty smirk as I quickly stuffed them into my blazer pocket. He moved, looking back now and again, causing me to blush.

I waited a while, squeezing my base muscles for all I was worth for the umpteenth time. My bottom cheeks cramped a little, tiring from too much clenching. It was getting close. I looked around as I shuffled my ass close to the edge of the seat. I looked down as I opened my legs and saw my new white stockings. I was bound to splash on them, and that would be just as embarrassing. They would see streaks of fluid and make up their own dirty minds. I slipped off my stockings to avoid them getting splashed and lifted my skirt. This was a last resort.

Knowing I wasn't going to piss myself did wonders for my confidence, and suddenly my bladder took on another wave of strength.

My stop was fast approaching, and I had to make my way to the top of the stairs. I walked down, knock-kneed, not caring if there were surprised looks of delight from the passengers standing below if they saw my pussy beneath my short skirt. This was a new audience, but men always looked, the dirty old bastards, hoping for a glimpse of my panties. If anybody was coming home late from my usual audience, they were in for a shock. I gingerly stepped down the steps, the gush of cold air up the stairwell around my nether regions making me well aware of my pantie-less state.

I saw some dirty old men at the bottom of the stairs, hopefully looking up for a glimpse of my undies. This time they didn't turn their heads. Instead, they gasped drop-jawed and stared more intently.

Well, that answered that question, I thought to myself. The pervy old gits were getting an eyeful of my exposed pussy. I hurried to the bottom of the stair to make my exposure as short as possible. I stood blushing like fury by the door, waiting to get off with the old leaches.

"Cold tonight, isn't it?" One said with a leery smile, talking to me for the first time. I felt annoyed, not because they had looked up my skirt but because I thought my naked pussy should have been the highlight for my loyal up-skirt followers.

The closer I got to home, the more I wanted to go. The bus doors opened, and I leap out. I ran for my house along my drive. I burst into the toilet, swirled, lifted my skirt, and fell down ass first on the toilet seat. I let go with a massive sigh of relief. I closed my eyes as I listened to my pee forcefully hit the bowl. I deeply sighed in joy with my eyes closed as I felt my pee gush out. I relaxed. I noticed the flow of liquid blend with a fluid flow from the shower and opened my eyes.

It was only then I noticed the shower was full-on, and in It was my brother. He peered around the shower drape, shocked, barely covering himself with the transparent curtain.

"Do you mind?" He jokingly admonished from behind his sparse covering.

The relief of not wetting myself overshadowed the embarring situation.

"So sorry, Rob, I was caught short on the bloody bus journey home."

Rob smiled, "yeah, that s happened to me a few times."

As the anxiety of pissing myself evaporated, I became more aware that I was urinating with my naked brother watching.

"Wow, that's quite a bladder full you've got there," he laughed.

"Oh, don't!" I blushed as I was still in full flow, "Is this turning you on?"

I responded, trying to shame him into not watching.

"Yeah, it is a bit," he smiled.

"What is wrong with you?" I lightly chastised seeing the funny side of the absurd situation.

We chuckled together as I reached the deeply personal last dribbles from relaxed nether regions.

"It's all right for you. You're better equipped to jump off to the nearest tree." I joked as I quickly ripped a sheet of toilet paper and pressed it against my vagina to muffle the sound. It was much too early to stop the embarrassing remnants of my wee sounding in the bowl. I pissed over my hand in disgust with my brother still watching.

"I'm enjoying this," he mocked, staring down at me.

I got my panties out of my pocket and awkwardly tried to step into them. I awkwardly pulled them up my legs and up over my knees.

"Those panties are a bit flash for college," Rob teased. Before I saw the outline of his erect penis.

"What have you got there?" I jokingly inquired?

Rob realised his cock was on display through the flimsy curtain and quickly let go of the curtain to cover his penis with his more substantial opaque hand. Unfortunately, this caused the curtain to swing free and present his wet naked body with only his hand to cover his modesty.

He blushed as he stood upright, naked in the bath, with his two hands covering himself. I remained on the toilet with my panties in my hand, doing my best to push my short skirt over my pussy.

"You've got an erection, you pervy bugger. What were you doing, wanking?"

"No, I wasn't. I was quite happily showering until you came barging in," Rob protested.

"So why have you got a stiffy?" I laughed, "Catching you masturbating is as easy as shooting fish in a barrel."

"Some of us have blood in our veins," he defended.

"What, it just goes up on its own?" I laughed, showing off my inexperience.

Rob blushed, "Yeah, it does. It's got a bloody mind of its own." He explained as I awkwardly tried to work my panties back up my legs while still sitting on the toilet.

"What are you looking at?" I aggressively asked as I struggled with my twisted panties.

"I'm waiting for a flash of your cunt!" Rob sordidly admitted.

I stopped and sat back and started to laugh. I was far from ashamed of my body, and I boldly stood up, keeping my skirt up and stepped into my panties, giving him a good look. His eyes opened wide, more in shock than pleasure.

He started to laugh, "Julie! I didn't think you'd do that." He confessed as I pulled up my panties and covered all.

"Right now, it's your turn?"

"What?"

"I want to see what my brothers been packing? I want to see what keeps you masturbating. Come on hands-off"!

"Oh, come on, Julie, we're a bit old, for I'll show me yours if you show me mine."

"Don't care, come on, cock out, let me see," I challenged, enjoying having my brother in a compromising position. I wanted to see what Gemma was so afraid of and, of course, would eventually be fucked by if she played her cards right.

"Okay!" Declared Rob taking up the challenge. He pulled his hands away and arched his back, showing his erection at its' best.

I reeled in amazement. "Phew! Rob!" I gasped as I stood shell-shocked at the impressive pulsing organ before me.

I studied his erection in awe. It stood high and mighty, straining so much it was bending back on itself and leaking pre-cum.

"That's impressive," I gushed, giving Rob a big 'cat that got the cream, milk and ice cream' to boot, such was his grin of proud ownership.

I was genuinely mesmerised and moved in to take a closer look. I studied the thick blue veins, the hard purple shiny head and his wrinkly tight, drawn up balls. I was enticed and magnetically drawn to this organic pulsing beast. I lost all modesty, spellbound by the beast before me.

"Mind if I have a touch," I smiled up at him.

"Wow, would you!" He raved.

I was surprised by his expectance, and I put out my hand and squeezed,

"My God, it's like concrete!" I exclaimed as Rob's legs trembled.

I delicately put my fingers around his ample girth and stroked it lightly up and down, and immediately it blew!

I screamed as he shot his hot white cum high into the air, backing away as his cum landed heavily all around.

I started to laugh as I realised what had happened.

"Fucking hell, that was quick!"

Rob was still spewing cum high and wide in ecstasy for him to take notice of my slight, and I was too busy dodging his ill aimed shots of cum.

I watched his ejaculations slowly recede until his cock became a spent force. Rob stood there looking sheepish as his cock slowly died before my eyes. I left the bathroom thinking how disappointing he would be to the girls he got to have sex with.

12